Ms Verret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked around to the driver's side and got in my truck. I looked at Geralyn and she had a big smile on her face. I could tell she was happy and was enjoying her trip. Just to make sure and to build my ego, I asked if she was enjoying herself. She told me that she has never enjoyed herself as much as she is now. She felt so happy, loved, satisfied and fulfilled in every way imaginable. No one has ever made her feel so special.

We rode around Lake Charles looking at the local sights. There were a few points of interest we stopped to visit. She kept telling me how much she was enjoying herself. I was happy she was enjoying herself so much because I was also. The area was rich in history but you had to seek it out.

It was approaching lunch time. Even if I was not hungry, I asked if she was hungry for lunch. Geralyn suggested that we continue sightseeing and maybe find lunch about 3:00 or so. She said that she would be find with that for the rest of the day. She also suggested we eat at the restaurant in the casino. She noticed there was a steakhouse downstairs and thought she would treat me to dinner.

When 3:00 approached, we made our way back to the hotel/casino. We got to the steakhouse at about 3:30 and noticed they didn't open until 5:00. I already knew that she was not a big fan of the casino and I wasn't either. I asked if she wanted to go walk in the casino just to look at the people. It seemed we both enjoyed "people watching".

We walked around the casino looking at all the gamblers. We made a few stops and sat down to relax. It was a nice, smokefree atmosphere. We sat at a bar for a few minutes and enjoyed an adult beverage. Of course, we had nice conversation and a few good laughs. The time passed rather quickly and before long it was 5:30. Neither one of us noticed it was getting late. I told her she must be getting hungry by now. She laughed and said she wasn't even paying attention. She was enjoying her time too much to worry about eating. It was so enjoyable watching Geralyn enjoy herself so much.

We walked back to the restaurant and waited to be seated. She commented on how the time seemed to pass so fast when we were together. Once we were seated, the waitress came right away. We each ordered our meal and continued talking. It seemed like only a couple minutes before our meal came but actually it was 45 minutes. We ate our meal and walked back to our room. Geralyn kept hinting how she could not wait to get back to the room. She even mentioned she was aroused just being around me.

I unlocked our door and let Geralyn walk in first. As I closed the door behind us, she playfully lifted her dress exposing her panty covered bottom. She playfully turned around like she was a model. It was good to see her so playful. The smile on her face was the look of a mischievous kid. I gently pushed her onto the bed and started kissing her. I slipped my hand under her dress to fondle her bare skin. We rolled around in the bed like teenagers for a while. I stood up and helped her up so I could undress her and get undressed myself. She jokingly asked if she could go to the bathroom before I took advantage of her innocence. I followed her to the bathroom and helped her undress. I watched her sit on the toilet to pee. She looked at me and said, "excuse me". I laughed and walked out. I left the door open and I could see her in the full-length mirror, from where I was standing.

I watched as she got up from the toilet, wiped herself then used a wash cloth to wash her pubic area. She brushed her hair and walked out the bathroom completely nude. When she saw me standing there fully clothed, she exclaimed how that was not fair. I questioned what wasn't fair. She said she was standing there in her birthday suit and I was fully clothed. I told her that her birthday suit was beautiful and she could make it fair if she wanted.

With that, she quickly took my shirt off and stated working on getting my shorts off. She knelt down on the floor and took my shorts and boxers off from my feet too. My erection sprang directly in her face when she took my boxers off. I laughed a little when she jokingly started fussing my erection. She said she would have to punish it.

Then she stated kissing it and sucking on it. I hated to stop her but I wanted for us to get more comfortable in the bed before we got too carried away. I helped her up and we walked over to the bed. I walked behind her and cupped her lovely breasts as we walked to the bed. My erection was poking her lower back. As we reached the bed, she turned around and stated kissing me passionately. She reached down and stated fondling my erection. She said she wanted to finish what she started. I laughed and said that is nice but I want to satisfy her too. She said her bottom was a little sore but was willing to do whatever I wanted.

I decided to let her do whatever she wanted. We had time for me to penetrate her later. I did bring some KY Soothing Gel for her because I anticipated she would be sore since she had gone so long without any attention to her body. I offered to use a little of the soothing gel on her and she hesitated a little saying she wasn't familiar with it. I told her that it couldn't hurt to try. She agreed so I got out of bed to get the tub from my suitcase. She opened her legs so I could have easy access to her vagina.

This was really the first time I was able to "examine" her vagina other than exploring it sexually. I opened the tube and put a little on her outer lips. Right away she said she felt the cooling sensation. I was careful not to create any other discomfort for her. I could see the look on her face that the soothing gel was working. I noticed her vagina was a little red from so much activity earlier. I put the gel on her outer lips and a little right at the entrance. She told me again how nice it felt on her bottom.

Once I applied the gel, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I didn't want any of the gel to get anywhere else that was not needed.

When I got back to bed, she was smiling and saying how nice it felt down there. I cuddled up next to her and she immediately reached down for my erection. She commented on how nice the gel felt but she said my erection felt good in her hands too. Her hands felt good to me also. Her grip was soft but yet firm and her hands felt so soft and smooth. She gently stroked my shaft up and down being careful not to squeeze too tight.

Knowing she didn't have much experience with this, I gave her ideas on what felt good to me. I asked her to gently caress my testicles also. She asked if I wanted her to kiss it. I told her that always feels good. I reminded her that she did wonderful before and just do what she thought was good. She said she appreciated that but she knows she needs practice to make it even better for me. I told her just to pay attention to how I reacted and learn from there. I said that is how I learn what she likes, I pay attention to how she responds to me.

She then repositioned herself so she could kiss my erection. She started by kissing the head of my penis. She had her hands at the base of it and slowly put her mouth over it and started sucking it like a lollipop. She then took more of my shaft into her mouth. Her head was going up and down on my shaft. I noticed her eyes were closed and she was truly enjoying what she was doing. She slowly put more in her mouth as she went up and down on my shaft. Her hands were holding the base of my shaft and she would easily release my shaft and fondle my testicles.

This went on for a few minutes and I felt I was getting close to an orgasm. I was thrusting my hips to meet her mouth as if I was penetrating her mouth. We were both moaning and groaning with pleasures. I was caressing her shoulders and every part of her naked body that I could reach. I let her know that I was getting close to orgasm. I wasn't sure how she would react but she started working her mouth more rapidly on my erection. She was sucking harder on it than before. There was no question that she wanted to swallow my semen once I had my orgasm. Her mouth was producing a lot of saliva, just how I like it. I could hear a "slurping" sound as she sucked on my erection. I felt it getting close. I knew I would explode at any time.

Suddenly, I felt the tingling from the bottom of my scrotum and my semen came rushing out like a mean volcano. My semen erupted into her mouth hitting that back of her throat almost making her gag. She swallowed hard to try to get as much as she could. I heard her moan as she continued to suck and swallow every drop I could possibly produce. She continued sucking on my penis that was slowly becoming flaccid. The rim of my penis was very sensitive at this point. There is a fine line between pain and pleasure and I was not sure if it hurt or felt that good. However, I didn't stop her from doing what she enjoyed. She seemed to really enjoy satisfying me the best she knew how. She didn't stop until she felt my erection go flaccid. Even then, she made sure to lick every drop she could see.

She looked up at me with a big smile on her face and asked if I enjoyed it as much as she did. She laughed when she asked that question because obviously, she knew the answer. I asked her if she enjoyed it as much as I did. She told me has never felt so satisfied and fulfilled in her whole life. She said she has never felt so loved and cared for. In all the years of teaching and being commended for her excellence, nothing compares to how she has felt these past few weeks. Watching her students grow was always satisfying and occupied so much of her time. She said she devoted her life to her parents and her students. From listening to other teachers all these years, she never thought she missed much by remaining single. But these last few weeks have made up for all the sacrifices she has made. She then told me that she didn't expect me to be exclusive to her but she would like to see me on a regular basis. I told her that I was available to her as long as she wanted. Giggling like a teenager, she said she needed her bottom to heal first.

As the morning approached, we both knew our mini vacation was over soon. We showered and packed our things to check out the hotel. We both opted out of breakfast with the idea that we would eat on the way home.

I went ahead of Geralyn and loaded my truck with our belongings before returning to the room to let her know we can leave. She asked for a nice passionate kiss before we left the room. I told her doing that might lead to other things. She laughed and said her bottom was still sore so she knew nothing could happen. It was nice kissing her passionately and caressing her body. I was looking forward to our ride home, even if I didn't want this trip to end.

The drive home was very pleasant. Our conversations never seemed to get boring. We kept each other entertained. Periodically, we would reminisce about our time in the hotel. We held hands the entire trip home. We made a short stop to eat lunch. We didn't stop long; just enough time to eat.

We arrived back at her house. Her sister was home waiting for her to arrive. As Geralyn got out my truck, her sister was there wanting to know all about the trip. I unloaded her suitcase and brought it inside. I gave her a kiss and hug while telling her bye. She winked at me and told me to please call her later.

I couldn't wait to call her again to see what our next adventure would be. It was so nice being with her. The sex was wonderful but I was very content just being with her. She mentioned to me before that the age difference never bothered her. She doesn't even think about it.

I wasn't sure what I could plan next. I was leaving it open to her. I knew I wanted to wash clothes before I called her. I didn't want to seem too anxious to call her. I also wanted to give her time to talk with her sister. I knew she wouldn't get into details of everything but she would tell her about the sightseeing and the meals.

Who knows where this will go from here.

12