Ms. Wildman Ch. 04

Story Info
Ms.W enjoys a female intern and a contest between the boys.
6.9k words
4.56
12.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 4th Chapter in this series, it is better if you start with chapter 1 and read through the character development and back story. This chapter can stand alone but it will leave some things unexplained if you don't have the back story.

This story contains graphic sex scenes and elements of mind control, lesbian, drug, powerful women, male slaves, cuckold, cheating wives, non con/reluctance. If these topics don't interest you or if they offend you then this story is not for you. Please skip over it and find one that you like.

*

Ms. Wildman -Chapter 4

"The Work Weekend."

Part 1

Mandy woke up early Saturday morning and her juices were flowing; she lowered her pajamas and started slowly circling her labia and tweaking on her large clit. Mandy inserted a few fingers inside her steamy box and started pumping them in and out while looking at her sleeping husbands buff body and thick cock locked away in her controlling device.

She reached inside her nightstand and removed a jar that contains the drug in powder form and scooped out about a tablespoon or so. She emptied the powder into a glass of water from her nightstand and drank it down, her already wet and sticky pussy instantly oozed some juice onto the sheets.

She then scooped out another spoonful, spread her legs and inserted it inside her wet opening. She straightened out her panties and pulled them up followed by her pajama bottoms.

Mandy leaned over and started stroking her naked husbands' balls, a low groan escaped his lips before he woke.

"Good morning sweet pea did you sleep well?"

"Yes, my love"

David moaned again:

"I am so horny, can you please let me cum again."

"If you do a good job with my morning orgasm, I'll think about it."

David rolled over, his big, caged cock clanking as he did so and removed his wife's pajama bottoms and wet panties. He started sucking on her wet pussy, licking around the inner folds, and stabbing his tongue deep inside.

Mandy grabbed David's head and held it steady as his tongue was deep inside her, she wanted to make sure he swallowed the entire tablespoon of the drug as he was slightly unruly after he served her diner last night and Mandy needs to correct his behavior immediately.

David's lips and throat were numb from the drug and his cock strained painfully against its cage, his wife has flipped him over and was now riding his face.

'She has extra thick secretions this morning' David thought as Mandy was picking up the pace.

Mandy was thinking about the "workday" that lies ahead while rocking her sex all over her husband's defenseless face, her pussy's sloshing noises were getting louder as she ground away.

Mandy needed to be fucked and fucked hard, she's going to need her studs to perform at peak levels today, and in order to accomplish that she was devising a brilliant but devious plan in her head as she aggressively used her husband's face.

She decided on having a contest between Steven and Cody capitalizing on their competitive natures. Cody was an all-state, all-American linebacker in high school and Steven was an all-state, all-American running back.

Her thoughts went wild thinking of the up-tempo performances from her young stable of studs that are currently awaiting her arrival. With those thoughts Mandy's body tensed up and she drove her powerful pelvic harder into David's mouth.

"Suck it bitch, suck it hard, ohhhhh, ughhhhh, yeah just like that, that's a good boy. Here it comes slut, are you ready for my nut? Open you pretty little slutty mouth nice and wide and don't spill a drop, umphhhhhhhhhh."

Mandy slowly came down from her much needed morning orgasm and unsteadily got off her slaves face and out of bed. She looked down at her husband's handsome mug, which was again plastered with her cum, and she snapped her fingers:

"Time to shower."

David's heart sank as he thought Mandy would let him masturbate after the huge orgasm she just had on his face.

Nevertheless, he jumped out of bed and hustled to the shower ahead of Mandy, hoping for a second chance at a masturbation privilege before she left for work.

He was getting desperate as Mandy will sometimes spend the night at work during her busy end of month work weekend.

David turned the shower on and adjusted the warm water temperature to the exact spot his wife likes. He then laid out three bath towels and helped Mandy out of her pajama top discarding the item in the hamper.

He was exceptionally horny and lightheaded this morning as his thick cock tried to bust through its steel prison. David was inadvertently pumping his hips back and forth as he entered the shower behind his wife.

David slowly washed his sexy wife's body with the expensive and fragrant body washes, shampoos, and conditioners that she prefers - exasperating his heightened state of arousal.

He washed her gently, shampooing and conditioning her hair then thoroughly rinsing it. During this time, he thought to himself:

'Wow, Mandy was really verbally aggressive with me she's never called me slut or bitch before, and she seemed to be even hotter and wetter that normal. And why am I so horny, it's getting worse, oh god I need to feel my cock, I need to get hard and cum. I just need to please her make sure everything is perfect and may she will take me out of this cage. I need to prove to her that I won't masturbate again without permission.'

After drying Mandy off he ran downstairs to make her a coffee and then brought it back up to her. David then immediately took his customary position on his knees and started licking and sucking on her asshole for the next 30 minutes as she did her hair and makeup. His cock was dripping precum on the floor and it was throbbing painfully as it maxed out his steel prison.

When Mandy finished with her hair and makeup she excused David from his ass licking duties and had him help her get dressed. Mandy let him pick out her panties and David chooses his favorite pair, a tiny purple mesh thong.

It was torture as he slid the thong up her legs covering her full bush and round ass. He then had to pull her tight pencil skirt down taking away his pleasant view of his MILF wife's body. He gyrated his hips some more and Mandy smiled as she watched his state of arousal grow from the corner of her eye.

David followed his wife downstairs looking at her with his puppy dog eyes and holding her hand and arm tightly:

"You look so beautiful, you are so sexy and stunning, you smell so good and I am the luckiest guy to have you, I love you so much."

He was thrusting his hips back n forth while desperately trying to keep Mandy close.

"Baby, I lov..."

"OK fine Sweat Pea, Ill let you cum again, but you are becoming a real horny slut, maybe I should start calling you that." "Slut?"

"Go and fetch the container on my nightstand slut and hurry up as I have a BIG day today."

She slapped David's tight ass hard as he scampered away to retrieve the container.

Mandy saw her driver Kim pull up outside as David was returning with the requested item. She grabbed it from David and emptied it into a ceramic container with a twist top. She keeps a thick supply of her own creamy secretions in the container, and she mixed her thick cum with the magic powder creating a paste, satisfied she twisted the lid back on and dropped the container into her purse.

Mandy removed the key from around her neck and unlocked David's impressive and desperate cock, and it didn't disappoint. The big cock sprang straight up, glistening with precum and throbbing, the head was purple and swollen. She gave David permission to stroke himself and to cum as long as he was in his proper position on the table.

David jumped up on the table where he was on full display which was on his knees, his naked and ripped body was gleaming in the AM sunlight as he skinned his dick. On David's second stroke he came like a man possessed shooting an impressive number of ropes all over the expensive tabletop. Mandy, impressed with the size of his load told him to keep stroking and she gave him permission to cum again while she puffed on her vape and watched the hot show.

Mandy watched her buff and naked husband furiously masturbate his desperate cock in front of her, his face was red, his considerable muscles were flexing, and he was panting.

Mandy seductively cooed:

"That's my good slut, that's right you horny little bitch stroke my property good and fast, that's a good boy."

David stroked his meat furiously - whimpering and moaning as he quickly unloaded a second time, this time his load was a little thinner and covered more of the table.

"Good slut, now clean that mess up, I have to get going."

Mandy quickly locked his cock back up and squeezed his ass as she spoke:

"Slut, I want your workout to be a double today, I have already informed your trainer - Mr. Watt, and you can quit trying to hide your chastity device from him as he knows all about it. Also, make sure you wear the special workout shorts, I bought you, you know I like the way your ass and cock look in them.

"But Mandy I don..."

Mandy cut him off.

"Stop whining, everyone that works here knows why you must be in chastity, they all know you will jerk off all day if you weren't locked up you horny slut."

David's face was beet red with humiliation at the thought of the tiny beef cake shorts she makes him wear while working out. He doesn't mind wearing them for Mandy but in front of Mr. Watt and now some of the staff was making him shiver with embarrassment. He burned in shame as he now knows she must have told everyone about the time, she caught him masturbating and consequently why he has to wear the device. He also wondered if they knew about his premature ejaculation problem, he shuddered at the thought.

"I don't know if I will be home tonight, if not be in bed by 10 and no desserts."

Mandy slid her palm over his six pack abs while emphasizing the no dessert's part while her other hand was still working his perfect ass over.

She was interrupted by David:

"Please come home, please, I'll do anything you want, anything..."

Mandy with a devious grin said:

"Anything huh."

"We will see, as I will be very busy for the next two days."

And with that she grabbed her vape and her purse and headed for her car.

Ms. Wildman - Chapter 4 part 2

"The Work Weekend."

"The competition"

As Kim drove, Ms. Wildman took a few puffs off of her vape as she was thinking about how competitive Steven and Cody are with each other. They were both stud football players and have been in competition with each other for many years. Ms. Wildman's pussy gushed into her purple panties thinking about how their aggressive natures will kick in with one trying to out do the other.

'The competition will be fierce' she chuckled to herself.

Ms. Wildman had two interns with her inside her personal elevator heading to the 109th floor. She was stroking an interns' cock while fingering the other's ultra-tight pussy.

Ms. Wildman's fingers flicked and circled Lillia's soaking wet and bald mound, her tight skirt was pulled up around her waist, and her black stockings were attached to a black garter belt framing her delicious pussy.

'It's so wet and tight' Ms. Wildman thought as the young pussy juiced up causing a couple of honey streaks to dribble down her leg towards her pink stripper heels and pink panties that were bunched up around her ankle.

She stroked the young male intern's hard cock with her other hand letting out a moan of her own pleasure when the elevator rudely came to a stop.

Mandy hit the stop button on the elevator as she wanted to take her time with the young treats sharing her elevator. She reached into her purse and grabbed the container with the drug blended with her cum. She scooped out about a tablespoon and fed it to Lillia who gobbled it up savoring the taste of her boss before swallowing. Ms. Wildman let her fingers linger in Lillia's mouth while lusting after her red lipstick clad pouty lips. She made the young intern use her new tongue ring to lick in between each of her fingers while her other hand pumped away on the other young intern's hard cock.

Mandy released the cock and heard a low groan escape his mouth, she scooped out another large scoop of her doctored-up nectar and shoved it into his mouth. She sawed her fingers in and out while Lillia sucked and licked at her other hand. Ms. Wildman then removed her hand from his mouth after making sure he swallowed all of the drug and turned her focus to Lillia.

Ms. Wildman rubbed her young prey's clit at a fast pace until Lillia started panting, her chest was heaving, and her pert tits jiggled as she came. Her legs and tight white ass were trembling, a small thong tan line disappeared into her ass crack as she continued her assault on the young wife's pussy. Ms. Wildman's mouth watered as she watched the young intern's round ass and long legs quiver.

Ms. Wildman licked Lillia's juices off her fingers and told her to suck the other intern's cock. Lillia obediently got down on her knees and starter sucking. Ms. Wildman noted her inexperience at sucking dick, so she put her left hand on the back of her head forcing the pace, while fingering her own sloppy pussy. The male intern groaned and shot his load down Lilia's throat getting some jizz on her pretty face.

Mandy, hit the stop button again and the doors opened up to the 109th floor. Ms. Wildman dismissed the cock telling him to go and check with her executives and find out where his services will be needed next.

Ms. Wildman pulled Lillia's tiny pink thong back up but kept her skirt up and around her waist exposing a large wet spot on the front of her tiny pink panties. Ms. Wildman walked with Lilia towards her office while manipulating her ass, kneading it possessively. Lilla had a blast of cum on her face as she was being molested by her boss and paraded around the 109th floor with her panty clad wet pussy and tight ass on display.

As Ms. Wildman approached her desk, she stripped Lillia naked except for her pink stilettos, garter belt, and stockings. She then placed her on all fours on the top of her massive desk exposing her shapely ass and very wet pussy. Ms. Wildman adjusted Lillia's behind, so it was pointing straight up while pushing her head down to rest comfortably on the desk. Her Pink heels were hanging off the end of the small chair opening on the back side of the desk.

Steven and his big hard cock were present, he placed Ms. Wildman's espresso and child water around the young beauty on his owner's desk. Ms. Wildman ignored Steven as she tasted the tight wet pussy splayed in front of her licking from her tight little virgin asshole down to her stiff little clit, the young intern moaned and squeaked while Steven's obscene cock was throbbing and dripping as he watched his boss eat the tightest pussy and ass he has ever seen.

Taking a brief second away from her young treat Ms. Wildman snapped her fingers and told Steven to go and fetch Cody.

It wasn't long before a panting Lilla was having another orgasm, her entire body trembled out of control and her mouth formed into a circle while she grumbled and hissed something unintelligible through her gritted teeth.

Ms. Wildman stepped back to watch Lillia's orgasm as they are always very sexy, she can taste her ass and cum on her lips as she briefly turned her attention to the two massive and very hard cocks standing before her.

She reached into her purse and retrieved her container. She fed both of the boys a large scoop of her pussy cream mixed with the drug and sent them both to her sex suite, #103. Ms. Wildman was briefly distracted from her stunning snack as she watched both studs walk off with their massive cocks straining at maximum capacity, she flicked at her clit under her skirt as their nice athletic asses and big balls disappeared around the corner.

She then heard Ms. Coleman:

"Don't those big cocks look nice this morning."

"Where are your manners boys, I ought to put you both over my knee."

"That's right, bring that shit over here to mama."

"Good boys, yes, I love the taste of young, fat cock in the morning."

Ms. Wildman returned her attention to Lilla who was still slightly shaking and moaning. She leaned over her, and started kissing her deeply while circling her areolas with her finger and flicking her nipples expertly with her thumb. Young Lillia with a soft and innocent voice that was slightly cracking whispered:

"Please Ms. Wildman, will you please lick me again ------- down there." Lillia trembled as she said this.

Ms. Wildman obliged and ate her tight pussy for breakfast, you could hear her slurping and sucking sounds over Ms. Colman having her way with the boys and their big cocks.

Ms. Wildman ate that delicious pussy for 30 minutes and didn't waste one drop of beautiful Lillia's cum.

Out of her pure need to be fucked Ms. Wildman ended her munch out session and hurriedly walked her young prize Lillia towards suite 103 with her hand again squeezing and manipulating the young intern's ass for everyone to see. Lilla's pink stilettos clicked and clacked on her shaky legs as she and her dripping wet pussy raged as she leaned into the impressive Ms. Wildman.

They passed the intern's office and Mandy smiled at her CFO Becky as she had three male interns naked, one kneeling in front worshiping her hairy pussy, one kneeling behind her sucking on her fat ass and the third stood in front of her where she had him alternately sucking her nipples whilst she stroked his hard cock. Becky didn't notice Ms. Wildman passing by in all her bliss.

Mandy entered suite 103 and both boys were kneeling on the floor, cocks at attention. She walked Lillia over to the bed and had her get in.

"Now Lilia, I want you to edge yourself just like I taught you - play with yourself to the brink of orgasm then stop for 2 minutes, then start again. Don't stop doing this until I tell you and don't take your eyes off of the action."

Ms. Wildman then started explaining the contest rules to the two competitors as she seductively unbuttoned her tight blouse exposing her huge bolt on globes. She pulled and pinched her nipples as she started removing her skirt and continued speaking:

"There will be four rounds to this contest and after the fourth round if I feel the contest is tied, we will have a fifth and final sudden death round."

"In rounds one and two you will both have 12 minutes to fuck me as hard as you can, we will flip a coin to see who goes first, the winner of the coin toss will fuck first and the other will watch and count my orgasm's. When the 12 minutes is up you two sluts will switch responsibilities."

"At the completion of each round you will have 10 minutes to rest and recharge. There is electrolyte drinks and special stamina bars in the refrigerator, I suggest you take advantage."

"For round 3 you both will have 10 minutes to your best."

"Round 4 will be the same as round three except you will have only 7 minutes each"

"After round 4, if I want some more, I mean if it is a tie, we will have a final 10-minute round, but this time you both will compete at the same time. We will flip for positioning unless I decide something else."

"The stakes are high boys, as the winner gets to be my pet for the entirety of next week and I and spoil winners, I treat champion studs so well you will never want it to end."

"I also have plans for Lillia to start each day next week under my desk. After I am finished with her sweet pussy and soft pouty lips, my champion will also have the honor of stretching out her very tight pussy each day. Lillia's husbands dick is puny, and it is the only thing that has ever entered her. Trust me boys, her pussy is exquisite, and this is something you don't want to miss out on."

12