Ms. Wildman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The looser will experience the strap-on and wear wet soiled panties all week. The looser will also be assigned toilet paper duty in the ladies' executive bathroom. Your job will be to clean each executive with your tongue and dry them with your hair before and after they use the toilet. All toilet paper will be removed for the week."

"Lillia flip the coin and Steven, you get to call it."

Steven called out "Heads"with gusto.

Both boys were pacing back n forth, getting pumped up for the competition.

Lilla shouted back with excitement after flipping the coin:

"Its Tails"

"OK then let's get started, Cody, you bring me that big fucking cock and Steven you watch closely at how hard he fucks me."

"Yeah, that's it you dumb fucking whore, pound me harder, harder. Yeeeesssssssss you are being a good slut, that's it bitch, pick up the pace, pound me with that giant cock. Ooohhhhh, I'm cumming, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm. Good slut. Now harder this time."

"Steven, are you taking notes?"

"Lillia keep stroking that tight pussy,"

"That's my good little sluts."

"You better start fucking me harder bitch, or you will be cleaning dirty assholes all week" Is this how you played football slow and week? Are you going to let a running back out fuck you? Let's go D - you slut."

Ms. Wildman was thrilled with how Steven responded to Cody's battering of her horny pussy with his own insane round of pounding.

Ms. Wildman was laying on her back after round four having Lilia caress her sweaty body as she rested for the sudden death round. Ms. Wildman has never been fucked so hard in her life as the two talented athletes pounded her relentlessly with their giant cocks, one out doing the other then vice versa while being egged on and taunted by Ms. Wildman.

For the sudden death round Ms. Wildman changed her tactic and had both studs lie on the bed intertwining their legs in a scissoring position. She straddled the pair and held their massive cocks together - it was delicious site to behold.

She slid herself down to the pair of cocks that stood at full mast, side by side, and wrapped her abused gash over the two swollen and leaky mushroom heads. She slowly eased her pussy all the way down to the base of both of the boys' pleasure tools impaling herself on the massive girth. Her pussy was stretched to the max as she slowly started to ride the immense interconnected duo of cock.

Up and down she went, grinding back n forth while growling and grunting, orgasming and quivering. Ms. Wildman took what she wanted and aggressively rode this cock pairing for 10 minutes past the round's expiration.

"You dirty sluts may come now, fill me up and don't disappoint."

With that the two footballers both exploded at the same time sending Ms. Wildman into the stratosphere. The boys were snarling and panting as they unloaded their abused cocks inside their powerful boss.

The sheets were completely soaked through everywhere as Lilia's edging had her side of the bed soaked as well.

Ms. Wildman fell of the boys and on to Lillia exhausted, she laid perfectly still for several minutes as she looked at the carnage. She had a massive amount of cum leaking out, and the sheets were soaked through to the mattress. The boys untangled themselves and were laying on the bed next to each other with softening cocks.

Lilia's face was contorted, and her tight snatch was puffy and red as she continued to edge.

"Ms. Wildman, would you please lick me down there again?"

"Stop being such a needy slut Lilia, can't you see I'm exhausted?" "Boys, take a shower then call housekeeping to get in here and change this mattress out, fresh sheets. Have them restock the fridge then get your big whore cocks out on the floor and start pleasing my executives. Lillia and I will be in suite 104, to shower and nap, you two wore me out. I need some time before I announce the winner, but I will say that both of you sluts impressed me this morning."

In suite 104 Mandy had Lilia complete naked and in the shower. She had Lillia wash her body slowly as Ms. Wildman continued to pinch her long nipples and tease her swollen clit. Lillia's body and tight pussy is literally like a dream as Ms. Wildman continued to administer her expert finger manipulation.

They were now both naked and laying in bed when Mandy got between her legs and started to lick her perfect and bald pussy.

"Pet, call that twig dick husband of yours while get you off in my mouth, don't worry he will only be able to see your face."

As Lillia was talking with her husband Ms. Wildman sucked on her clit hard, no foreplay just an all-out assault on her over sensitive and swollen rose bud. Lillia couldn't handle it and hung up on her husband seconds before she had one of the biggest orgasms of her life. She was still shaking as Ms. Wildman snuggled up next to her and pulled the sheets up. She turned out the lights with the remote panel on the bed frame and told Lillia not to worry about "pencil dick" as she would straighten him out later. She kissed Lillia and told her to take a nap as the day was young and they both need the rest.

The powerful and sexual deviant CEO fell asleep snuggled up to the young beauty who in turn also fell asleep being spooned by her older boss.

When the pair awoke several hours later Ms. Wildman got out of bed put on an expensive low cut silk robe exposing lots of cleavage and ass, she completed the look with a simple pair of flip flops. The bottom of her thick hairy mound was just visible, and her large gape was omnipresent.

Ms. Wildman opened her bag and retrieved the ceramic container containing her thick cum and the magic drug that controlled her slaves' minds and extremely enhanced libido's. Ms. Wildman was pinching Lillia's nipples and edging her tight sweet pussy again as she fed her another spoonful. She watched as Lilla swirled her thick creamy cum around in her mouth swallowing every drop. Ms. Wildman also enjoyed another spoonful herself.

"Taste good sweetie"

"Oh, yes Ms. Wildman, you're cum is my favorite taste, I fantasize about it all day, I need it, I'm addicted to it." Please fuck me again Ms. Wildman I am so hot for you."

Ms. Wildman smiled and thought to herself 'she is so sexy and adorable, I tweaked her mind perfectly, I can't wait to devour her delightful snatch and have those pouty pussy licking lips service me.'

"You are being very slutty and needy today Lillia, I just gave you an orgasm a short while ago and we need to get out on the floor and see how the ladies are getting along."

Ms. Wildman had Lillia put on her pink stilettos and while she was doing that she continued to edge and torment the young married interns' heavenly folds. When Lillia's young pussy was dripping wet again to Ms. Wildman's satisfaction, Ms. Wildman attached a steel collar around her neck that read "Property of Ms. Wildman". Next, she attached a leash and led her new pet out on to the floor.

Lilla was naked except for her pink heels and collar; she had her hands cuffed behind her back as her heels clickity clacked behind Ms. Wildman.

Ms. Wildman stopped at Becky's office and saw her CFO riding Cody while the interns took turns working on her clit, asshole, and nipples. Ms. Wildman looked back at her pet Lillia's bald pussy, and it was glistening with droplets of her sweet nectar on the outer lips of her tight pussy and there were driblets down her thighs.

She nodded for Lillia to come forward and stand before her. Ms. Wildman held Lilla in front of her, while using Lillia's handcuffed hands to manipulate her own clit, and she whispered in her ear:

"Concentrate on Cody's big thick cock, think about how nice it will be to have that or Steven's stretch you out. You have never really been fucked before and trust me, being fucked with a cock like that, is something that will change your outlook on life. Your husbands embarrassing little dickie won't even be an afterthought in your new world."

Mandy started the familiar circling of Lillia's areolas and tweaking of her long stiff nipples with her talented left hand while her masterful right hand went to work on her protruding rose bud. The talented Ms. Wildman was also humping Lilla's immobilized hands, getting her clit off at the same time.

"That's a nice big cock and it's going to feel so good slowly stretching your tight little pussy out. I can feel you getting hotter and wetter by the second watching that hot dick you little married whore."

Ms. Wildman walked to Ms. Colemans office and repeated the procedure with her married slave as they watched Steven use his talented cock to please Ms. Wildman's receptionist. Ms. Coleman was very vocal and appreciative of the big phallus pounding her into oblivion. Steven really picked up the pace when he saw his boss watching; desperately trying to win her approval.

Lillia was about to explode, and she started shaking so Ms. Wildman stopped her manipulations and again led her away, this time to a sales executive's suite.

There she repeated the teasing and taunting while watching a couple of her smoking hot sales executives work over their personal assistants and interns.

She kept this routine up for a couple of hours, heading from suite to suite watching the action. She intermittently had Lillia kneel in front of her and service her pussy, having a couple more orgasm's before summonsing both Steven and Cody back to the freshly cleaned suite 103.

The CEO hasn't let Lilia orgasm despite hours of expert edging and Lillia was sloppy mess because of it, she was cutely whining and begging for Ms. Wildman's attentions. Lillia's delicate and sexy feminine charms were on fire, tingling from her toes to her head, every inch of her was electrified and ultra-sensitized to Ms. Wildman's touch. And that is just the way Ms. Wildman likes it.

Ms. Wildman was ecstatic with the drugs effect on Lillia, as Lillias constant groans, shivers and whimpers were incredibly erotic. She noticed Lillia's sense of touch and feel were highly emphasized something like what a massive does of the street drug MDMA or Molly as it's known would do. Ms. Wildman mentally noted that her drug was much, much more effective.

Inside suite 103 she had Steven pour her a whisky and a glass of white wine for Lillia.

"I still haven't decided who the winner of the contest is but both of your big whore cocks are needed for Lillia's servicing. As you can see Lilla's tight little married pussy really needs to be properly fucked and stretched and I am going to grant you both a go at it."

"Steven, you get to go first, Cody you grab the lube."

Ms. Wildman laid the shaking beauty on the bed and lubed up Steven's large professional cock then lined it up with her priceless and tight quim. Before she let him enter Lillia Ms. Wildman used an already lubed finger and inserted it into the young intern's steamy sex.

She slowly worked one finger in and out and side to side before adding a second digit. Lilia was breathing heavy, her firm round tits were heaving up and down on her chest and she lightly moaned.

Ms. Wildman entered a third then a fourth finger and couldn't believe the resistance the young, tight married pussy offered. She had a hard time slicing the fingers in and out but eventually got into a rhythm, stretching Lilla for the big dick that was to follow.

Lilla had a couple small orgasm's while her boss prepared her tight quim for Steven's beast.

Ms. Wildman removed her fingers and again lined up Steven's massive cock and pushed it forward until the head pierced just an inch or so of her pink paradise.

Lilla's gasped and moaned loudly as Ms. Wildman spread her legs as wide as they would go and pulled them up towards her chest. She then motioned for Cody to take his place behind her and start pleasing.

Ms. Wildman started gentling rocking on Cody's cock while she inched Steven's cock into Lilla another inch.

Lillia begged and whined:

"It's too big, it hurts, it won't fit, please make him go slow, please Ms. Wildman"

"Stop being a baby my pet, your tight little pussy just needs to adjust, and it will. Steven is going slow and being gentle. Your pathetic husband as done you no favors, but we will fix that."

Ms. Wildman snapped at Cody to fuck her hard as Lillia adjusted to the massive cock invading her married pussy. Ms. Wildman had a nice orgasm on Cody's proud member and she nodded at Steven to go further. Steven pushed forward a couple of inches this time and was almost halfway in. He started to pull back slightly then forward over and over but never passing the halfway point.

Lilla was thrashing about and grunting,her head started to roll slowly back and forth. She was muttering nonsense as Steven stretched her further. Her legs are spread wide, and her knees are drawn all the way up to her ears stretched taut, her pink stilettos were pointing at the ceiling.

Ms. Wildman was enjoying Cody's fat cock as she barked:

"Keep those legs spread my little pet, that's it, take that big cock nice and slow. It feels good right slut? To have a real whore's cock stretching you, fucking you properly? Big difference from your husband's little pecker and two quick pumps, eh, the two-pump chump king?"

Ms. Wildman glanced up at the camera's and saw the red record lights flashing on her camera system before giving Steven the nod to go deeper.

Steven was now two thirds of the way inside that tight pussy, sliding back and forth slowly, when he suddenly pushed his cock all the way in and Lillia let out a throaty moan and a high-pitched squeal.

Steven picked up the pace as Lilla's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her pouty red lips formed an O as she shook through the most intense orgasm of her young life.

Steven backed off and kept perfectly still while his cock was still half inside her and watched the tremors rip though her tight body. Her tits were jiggling, and her long nipples were rock hard, Steven was glad for the reprieve as her hot and strong pussy was gripping his dick with incredible strength and by having the privilege of watching this extremely beautiful girl in the exquisite throws of her first real orgasm - from cock - had him close to blowing his load.

Steven was actually relieved when Mandy told the two male sluts to switch places, Steven wasn't sure he could hold his load through another of Lilia's blissful orgasms; her tight pussy was just too much. He secretly hoped Cody would blow his load in Lilla's perfect pussy which would surely give him the contest victory and the privilege of having Lillia's tight paradise all of next week.

Steven pounded Ms. Wildman with everything he had giving her a couple of big orgasms as everyone was extremely turned on watching young Lillia's labia stretch around Cody's ridiculous cock. Steven was watching his competitors face as he slowly filled up the married pussy with his thick meaty stick. Cody had a bead of sweat covering his face and his chiseled body as he started to shake after just a couple of rotations inside the delicious folds of young Lillia. Steven, with wide eyes and a panicked look spread across his face pulled out of Lillia with a loud pop and shot a huge load of cum over Lillias Stomach and tits getting some on Ms. Wildman.

Steven hung his head in shame and Ms. Wildman spoke:

"I'm not going to punish you for your PE as I understand how exquisite her married pussy is. However, Steven held his load through her stunning orgasm, and you blew your load before she could have her second. This makes Steven the winner of the contest, but your services are still needed tonight for Lilla's pleasure. Steven you can cum in me now then ill feed you both of another scoop of my special pussy cream so you can pleasure her without soiling her perfect pussy with your dirty whore seed."

After the dose Steven was again buried deep into Lilia's slightly more accommodating pussy, fucking her a little harder. Lillia was crying from pure bliss as she rocked through her third massive orgasm.

"Oh, Mr. Steven, your cock is massive, it's so good, it feels so good to be filled up and fucked. I've never felt this before, you are so much bigger than my husband. He has such a small dick, I never knew. Mmmmmmph,ugggg, offfffffff. Please fuck me, please go slow, ohhhhhh god your so big."

Meanwhile Cody was redeeming himself with a furious fuck of Ms. Wildman when she snapped her fingers ending Cody's doggy style session.

Ms. Wildman had Steven lay on his back and had Lillia mount his thick cock. She took great pleasure watching Lilla accommodate and slide down the porn star type cock. The rasping noises coming out of Lilla's throat sounded of pure rapture as she slowly rode his cock and started shaking uncontrollably through another massive climax. This kind of orgasm can only comes from a large thick cock, one that can reach and repeatedly pound the G spot.

Lilla had creamed the base of Stevens cock as she recovered and starting riding again. This was the first time the beautiful young wife has produced a thick and creamy orgasm of any sort.

Ms. Wildman had Cody on his back next to Steven. She had his legs pulled up in the same manner Lillia's were earlier. She had his big cock at an angle and all the way inside her stretched pussy. Both of Ms. Wildman's feet were planted on the ground between Cody's legs and her arms kept his knees at his chest and his legs spread wide.

She was fucking him hard in the Amazon position when she noticed Lillia's thick white cum around Steven's balls. She paused briefly to scoop some up and put it in her mouth. She savored sweet buttery treat before swallowing it down. The alpha female then pounded Cody out for another 30 minutes or so until her insatiable sex was as satisfied as it was going to get for the night.

She watched Lilla ride Steven for a little longer while she sipped her third whisky and waited for the kitchen to bring up dinner. She decided the boys earned a treat so she ordered Pizza's, poppers, cheese bread and soft drinks, hoping the radical change in her sex slaves' diets wouldn't make them sick as they had another full day ahead of them tomorrow.

Ms. Wildman also decided to have the boys sleep near by on pull outs in case her or Lillia needed a little something during the night. She looked forward to a good night's sleep snuggling with Lillia and her soft delicious body. It is quite the contrast from sleeping with her husband David or her side piece Steven's rock hard and ripped bodies.

As Ms. Wildman snuggled into Lillia who was already fast asleep she remembered that she forgot to call her husband David and tell him she was spending the night at work. She reached over and sent him a quick text then turned her phone off. She made a mental note to call him in the morning when Lilia's long tongue will be working overtime between her legs. Ms. Wildman drifted off to sleep with her arm draped over Lillia and her palm resting on her firm naked tits.

12