Ms. Wittmore Pt. 02: Training Cally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty minutes later Cally is led on the sofa with her head resting on Ms. Wittmore's lap, her legs feel like they have finally stopped shaking but she is beyond tired.

"You did very well today Cally," Ms. Wittmore says gently stroking her cheek as she talks. "A few mistakes, but I think you know that yourself."

"Thank you Ms. Wittmore and I will try harder next time I promise" Cally replies in a sleepy voice.

"The most important thing is you sent Mr Hughes away very satisfied and he couldn't praise you highly enough. That my dear is invaluable for both you and I, he will go from here today full of talk of his experience with my new girl."

"Do you really think so Ms. Wittmore?" Cally asks lifting her head to look into Ms. Wittmore's eyes.

"I know so Cally, your name will be the talk of the town so to say, you did me proud," she replies smiling down at Cally, running her finger over the girls lips. "You are a very special girl Cally, I knew it from the start and you haven't disappointed me," she says as she leans down and kisses Cally softly.

"Never disappoint me Cally!" she continues as her lips press firmer against Cally's.

"Never Ms. Wittmore," Cally replies and knowing she means every word slips her arms up around Ms. Wittmore's neck and returns her kiss fully.

Breaking from the kiss Ms. Wittmore looks deep into Cally's eyes and speak quietly "It really pains me to say this Cally, but today was the last the day of your training, you are ready my dear and tomorrow we will introduce you to the world as one of my girls."

"Why does it pain you Ms. Wittmore?" asks Cally a little confused. If she had done well then wasn't what Ms. Wittmore wanted, for her to start working in her club and making her money?

"Because you are just simply too good my sweet Cally" Ms. Wittmore replies, leaning down and stroking her cheek again. "Far too good for anyone but me..." She continues quietly and as Cally goes to reply, Ms. Wittmore places her index finger on her lips to hush her, before replacing her finger with her lips and resumes the deep passionate kiss. To which Cally automatically responses and feels herself falling even deeper under Ms. Wittmore's spell.

12