Ms. Wittmore Pt. 03: Favourites

Story Info
Ms. Wittmore finds herself wanting more and more of Cally.
7.5k words
4.88
7.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club is dimly lit with a warm glow from the lamps scattered around the room giving it an almost romantic feel, even now two months after first stepping inside Cally is still impressed and can't help but smile to herself as she enters the main bar. As she makes her way to the small main stage she gives a wave to Seb and Louis, who are huddled over the bar deep in conversation.

"Hey Cally," calls Louis with a big a big grin, while Seb just politely nods.

She doesn't look back but she knows both of them are watching her, she has noticed the way they look at her, that lustful, wishful look in their eyes.

Cally isn't big headed nor vain, but she is different to others that work in the club, they know it and so does she. If it wasn't for the fact they all knew how privileged they are to work for Ms. Wittmore and she in turn wasn't as fair to her girls as she was, Cally was sure the other girls would be jealous of her. She was still the newest girl there and yet had risen fast and everyone thought they knew why.

Ms. Wittmore was stood to the side watching and directing two dancers that were in mid practice on two poles that had been erected on the main stage. She was trying hard not to become annoyed when they seemed not to get what she wanted at the first attempt and at the mention of Cally's name she turned and smiled broadly as the girl approached.

"Sweet Cally!" She calls, gesturing for Cally to approach. "Come show these girls the true art of the pole," she continued.

"True art Ms. Wittmore?" Giggles Cally "is there such a thing?"

"Oh we both know there is young lady," Ms. Wittmore replies slapping Cally's ass as she steps onto the stage.

Ms. Wittmore is always careful how she acts public around Cally, she knows the others have gossiped that Cally is more than just another of the dancers and although no one really has an idea what Cally truly is to Ms. Wittmore she is aware and careful. As tempting as it is she knows she has to keep a professional distance, but watching her step up on the stage and take hold the pole she can't help but smile as she remembers the number of private dances Cally has given her over the last couple of months. Their private arrangement was working out very satisfactory and professionally this tantalizing young lady was becoming extremely popular with many of the clubs clientele.

Cally takes hold of the dance pole in front of her and swings around, wrapping her legs around the it before lifting her whole body off the ground and twisting herself using the strength in her arms, so she is upside down. Then she wraps her toned legs around the pole and releases her hands, arching her back, before slipping one arm around the bottom of the pole and allows her body to slowly slide down until her hands touch the ground. She then moves into a perfect hand stand, turning around on her hands to face the pole, then wrapping her legs back around the pole she swings her torso upwards and grips the pole as high up as she can, twisting her body around again . This time she grabs the pole with one hand and spins herself around the pole slowly moving down, releasing one leg, which she points forwards before lowering herself on the ground into the splits. Her movements are soft and elegant, the other girls just stand and watch in awe at how easy Cally makes everything look.

"That, girls is how I wish to see you pole dance, I wish to see the pole as an extension of your bodies!" Ms. Wittmore declares.

"I suggest you continue to practice and perfect a routine ready for this evening as requested, tonight we have some special guests and I want all my girls to make a good impression," she continued looking sternly at the two girls that were now back on the poles attempting to re-enact Cally's movements.

"Cally join me in my office please," she says as she turns and heads towards the back of the room where the discrete door to her office is situated.

Both girls give Cally a knowing look and smile, in return Cally winks and as she heads after Ms. Wittmore calls back in direction of the girls, "Let me know if I can help in anyway."

"Cal, I think you have going to have your hands full for a while, we will be fine," giggles Maggie the younger of the two girls, as they watch Cally disappear through the door, being sure to close it tight behind her.

There are days when she still can't believe how different her life is, she had heard the rumours about Ms. Wittmore and her clubs, just as everyone else in the city had. Back when she worked at Gus' Bar there was often talk between the girls, but mostly it wasn't believed and put down to the jealously of some girl that had tried to get a job with her and failed. However now that she was part of it all she was amazed how often she was still surprised by what really went on here. The perfect facade that Ms. Wittmore and her skilled team of managers managed to precent to the general public was impressive to say the least. If nothing Ms. Wittmore was a smart business woman, careful never to blur the lines. On the outside she ran classy exclusive members only clubs for the rich and influential, behind the scenes there was very difference kind of business, that catered for every whim and taste, as long as you had the money to pay for it and were discreet.

Cally walks the short length of the corridor, to the left is Ms. Wittmore's private sitting room, where she entertains her own VIP clients and straight ahead is her office. The office door is left a jar so Cally lightly taps on it and waits for Ms. Wittmore to invite her in.

"Come!" Ms. Wittmore calls from behind her desk.

As she approaches Ms. Wittmore looks up and smiles, Cally in turn walks to stand in front of the desk, placing her hands behind her back, with her legs slightly apart. She looks dead ahead and straight into Ms. Wittmore's eyes, as she tucks her ass in and arches her back, pushing her breasts outwards. Ms. Wittmore's smile broadens as she stands and moves around the desk, walking behind Cally, letting her finger tips graze over and up her arm.

"It never ceases to make me wonder just how perfect you are my sweet," she says as she steps behind her and presses her own body against Cally's, wrapping her arms around her waist, before sliding them up to her breasts.

Taking both in her hands, Ms. Wittmore lifts and pushes them together, moving her index fingers and thumbs to pinch Cally's fast hardening nipples through the thin material of her top.

"Feels good I bet," teases Ms. Wittmore. "That sweet burn from the pinch, I am sure my girl is getting wet between her legs already," she continues as she pinches harder and twists both nipples the same time.

Cally in return is using all her will power to blank out the tingling and shooting shots of pleasure that are now travelling down her body to her pussy. She knows its Ms. Wittmore's idea of fun to tease her to breaking point, the aim of the game for Cally is to hold out for as long as possible. Over the last few weeks she has found herself able to last longer before the need and desire became too much and she would beg Ms. Wittmore to touch her needy pussy.

Ms. Wittmore for her part found the way Cally would fight until right up until the last moment most enduring, at breaking point Cally would look so fallen at herself for her failure. But so quickly that was replaced by the pure lust and needs that were deep rooted in the girl. She was perfect for this life, this business, whereas some girls crumbled, Cally soared and the truth was, she was the perfect slut in every way and Ms. Wittmore did enjoy a good slut.

"Did you do as I asked?" Ms. Wittmore asked pushing Cally forwards releasing her breasts and pushing her down, bending her onto the top of her desk.

"Yes Ms. Wittmore."

"Show me!"

Cally parts her legs and reaches back, tugging her short skirt up, spreading her ass cheeks for Ms. Wittmore to see the glistening diamond that is set into the base of the large butt plug inserted in Cally's tight asshole.

"Diamonds are a girls best friend they say Cally and this lovely diamond set most definitely looks good on you my dear."

She teasingly pulls at the plug, twisting it and pushes back firmly. Then stepping back to admire the view more Ms. Wittmore runs her tongue over her bottom lip before delivering a hard stinging slap to Cally bare cheek, followed by another and another. Repeatedly raining perfectly placed stinging smacks until Cally's buttock is glowing red and radiating a strong heat. Pressing her hand against the now burning skin as if to soothe it, she leans down and kisses the reddening marks on Cally's buttock, running her tongue over her cheek.

"Your ass is so delicious when its red and hot," she says as she sinks her teeth into the burning flesh.

Cally screams out in both pain and surprise and response Ms. Wittmore bites harder and slips her hand up, sliding her fingers through Cally's now wet slit.

"You are such a slut, you make it harder and harder to share you."

"Then don't!"

"My dear girl if only that was an option... Alas I have a months worth of clients all clambering to spend time with you."

Kissing Cally's ass cheek once more Ms. Wittmore continues, "You are just too damn good that I have no choice but to share you."

Sighing lightly she then shoves three fingers deep into Cally's soaking pussy and starts a frantic finger fuck, twisting and turning her fingers. She loves the feel of her fingers deep in this delicious cunt, the way it wraps around her fingers and sucks them deeper, its' almost enough to make her envious of any cock that gets to fuck it. How that must feel to the men that experience the joy of Cally, Ms. Wittmore can only imagine, but she knows when her fingers are sliding in and out and Cally's juices are running over them she finds herself wanting to possess this girl more and more.

For her part Cally enjoys these moments as much as Ms. Wittmore, her long fingers seem to reach the deepest parts of her and the skilled way she fucks her sends her not just over the edge but into complete ecstasy.

She still struggles with how her body accepts and craves this woman's touch, she isn't a lesbian, of that she is sure, the idea of other women touching her doesn't do a thing for her. But one touch from this woman and her body screams for more and more and the skilful way she uses her body makes her want whatever Ms Wittmore gives and as her desires become more and more opened to her, she has started to accept she simply would do anything to please her.

As Cally starts to rock her hips and move back and forth with each thrust Ms. Wittmore tugs on the large butt plug in Cally's ass. Sending glorious shivers all through her body, Cally is fast reaching the point of no return as her orgasm builds. Sensing she is close Ms. Wittmore stops thrusting, just holding her fingers deep inside Cally's pulsing cunt, with an evil smirk she stands up, placing her hand on the girls shoulder.

"My girl is always so eager."

"To please you, Yes Ms. Wittmore."

Laughing loudly Ms. Wittmore leans over Cally and whispers, "we both know its not for my pleasure really!"

Grabbing her roughly by the hair Ms. Wittmore pulls Cally's head back.

"You, Cally, are the perfect slut, in every way!"

"Thank you Ms. Wittmore."

Again Ms. Wittmore laughs, this girl really has managed to do what no other girl in her employment has ever done before. She has gotten under her skin and started to matter, that could be dangerous, but was also so thrilling.

"You know what to do Cally, show me what a needy slut you really are!"

Without even needing to reply, Cally started to move her body, thrusting back on Ms. Wittmore's long fingers. In turn Ms. Wittmore leans back and watched as her fingers emerge and disappear into Cally's wet, wanting cunt. Twisting her hair into her fist, she tugs hard making Cally push back harder and faster. This girl knows how to get herself off fast, her cunt demanded attention and attention is what it was getting. In a way it was her weakness and something they continued to work on, but right now, watching the way Cally fucked herself on her fingers, Ms. Wittmore was more than happy to let her have this pleasure.

Cally's moans became louder, she bucked her hips, fucking herself on the long skilful fingers and when Ms. Wittmore added a fourth finger, they all slide deep with ease. She feels her orgasm building, its like it begins deep in the pit of her stomach then spreads to every part of her body, every nerve ending is alive and shoots more and more shots of pure pleasure all through her. As she thrusts wilder and wilder her legs start to shake, sweat forms on her body and the sounds from her sloppy, wet cunt fills the room almost as nosily as her moans.

Ms. Wittmore releases Cally's hair and grabs the butt plug, twisting and turning then begins to move it in and out, making Cally moan louder. She knows any second now the girl will explode and she will be rewarded with her orgasming all over her fingers. As she feels her cunt tighten and spasm she thrusts the butt plug hard and deep, sending Cally over the edge and into the abyss of an all consuming orgasm.

Cally's orgasm hits hard, she screams out, her body is shaking uncontrollably, she lets herself collapse on the desk in front of her, breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath. She moans and shudders as Ms. Wittmore redraws her fingers and when presented with them, Cally greedily licks and sucks all her own juices and cum from them.

Ms. Wittmore guides Cally to stand, turning her, wraps her arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug. She can feel how her body trembles with tiny after shocks, how her heart races and how she tries still to catch her breath. Pulling her tighter to her own body, she leans in, pressing her lips to Cally's, who in return kisses Ms. Wittmore passionately. Parting her lips for Ms. Wittmore's tongue to enter and explore her mouth.

"One day my dear, you will really mean that kiss," laughs Ms. Wittmore.

"Huh?"

"Sshh.. A conversation for another day," Ms. Wittmore replies softly as hugs her tight one last time before releasing her.

"Come dear, time to get back to work, I have a pile of paperwork to get through before this evenings fun and games."

Cally stands looking deflated, as if she has made a mistake, her pussy is throbbing and she can feel her own juices running down her thigh. She hates this feeling, when her orgasm fades and all she could feel was empty and abandoned. Another feeling she couldn't even begin to understand. Ms. Wittmore on the other hand loved this side of Cally, the battle within her against what she felt, what she wanted and more importantly what she needed, it kept the girl fresh and made it even easier to manipulate when needed.

"Go see how Candi and Maggie are doing on the pole, make sure there routine is refined and polished. You can always show them a few more pointers if needed."

"Yes Ms. Wittmore."

"Oh! And Cally, don't bother to clean up just yet... I still have plans for you!"

With that Ms. Wittmore sits at her desk and pulls out a pile of paperwork and looks down, Cally knows its her cue to leave. As she leaves the room and shuts the door, she leans heavily against it, her pussy is still throbbing and juices continue to run down her thigh. The butt plug in her ass is keeping her aroused just as Ms. Wittmore knew it would and the way she had let Cally just cum had be way to easy.

Cally silently hits her head back against the door a few times, scolding herself for making things so easy for Ms. Wittmore. The woman never just let her have a free orgasm, there was always a twist, although this was far less perverted than many she had endured over the last few months it was still a consequence and every action around Ms. Wittmore seemed to have a consequence.

Even Cally could smell the sex on her, that alluring scent that as soon as she grabbed the pole in front of her to show Candi a move that she was struggling to get would intensify. As she wrapped her legs around the pole and it pressed into her mound it took all her effort not to moan out loud. She spun around pressing her bare pussy against the cool metal and a million shots of pleasure fired through her body. Due to her aroused state and wetness her folds parted and she felt the pole against her slit, it felt so good.

Cally reached as high up on the pole she could manage and using her arms pulled herself up, keeping it between her wet lips and enjoyed the sensations, then once at the top she twisted herself around the pole and began a glorious spin to the bottom. About half way down her orgasm hit, she lent her head back and bit her lip hard so not to moan out loud as she felt her hands slide over her own juices left on the pole.

As her orgasm faded she settled her feet on the ground and twisted her body back around wrapping her arms around it to steady herself. Her eyes were closed and as she opened them she was surprised to see a smiling Louis stood just off the stage, watching her, his hands were on his hips and there was a definite bulge in his pants. She quickly reverted her eyes and turned back to Candi, instructing her try the move again.

"Is that with or without the extra?" giggled Maggie who had now jumped off the stage and was stood next to Louis.

Cally blushed a deep red and turned her back to watch Candi take the pole.

"At least it slick for you now Candi, even you should be able to spin around now."

"Fuck off Louis!"

"Yes Louis don't you have something you should be doing?" Cally asked giving him her best don't mess with me look, as she jumped off the stage and walked past him.

Louis shrugged and followed Cally across the bar, she knew he was harmless but she had to keep him in his place. Plus she was kicking herself for giving in to her desires yet again, not that she had much say in what just happened. Once more her needy body had let her down and what was worse is was taking all her strength not to grab that pole and give her body what it was now screaming out for.

"Hey Cally!"

"Yes Louis?"

"That was real right, I mean you can't act that can you?"

"All part of the performance Louis," she replied, lying through her teeth.

"Fuck!.. Well you had me fooled."

"That's my job Louis, to fool you all into seeing what you want to see."

"Well compared to the rest here you are fucking amazing, I can tell you, you gave me a right boner."

"Also my job Louis," she laughed and turned giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Never change Louis, you are adorable."

With that Louis walk back around the bar with the biggest smile on his face, she knew he had the biggest crush on her and to be fair he was a good looking guy, in other circumstances he was just her type.

The music was pumping, Maggie and Candi had just finished their routine which in the end had been a real success. Both girls walked off stage with their G-strings wedged with an array of bills.

"They are paying good tonight Cal," Maggie said smiling as she walked past Cally, who was preparing to take the stage.

"Yeah, but watch the guy to the left, his hands really were wandering, had to slap him down a few times," added Candi.

"noted and noted," replied Cally, "and girls? That was an awesome set!"

With that the lights went down and Cally jumped up on stage, positioned herself in her starting pose and waited for the lights to come up, followed by the music. This was when she was in her element, at peace with herself, she could lose herself in the music and just let the dancer in her out and that is what she did throughout the next fifteen minutes. She used the pole in such away that it really did look as if it was an extension of her body, she moved with just grace and just ease.