Ms. Wittmore Pt. 03: Favourites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cally was also a smart dancer, she had learnt fast that the best way to get clients to give big was to seem uninterested in their money. She was careful not to move close to the edges of the stage for the most part of her performance, choosing instead to tantalise and tease with her moves and damn was she good.

Her skimpy outfit did little to hide her body but enough to leave some to the imagination. Of course Ms. Wittmore had chose her outfit and helped her into it just a few short minutes before, making sure to touch her just in the right places. The diamond studded butt plug was removed leaving her ass feeling empty after being in place most of the day, she still smelt of sex from earlier too where she hadn't been allowed to clean up and even now Ms. Wittmore hadn't wanted her to shower before her performance. As Ms. Wittmore had helped her on with her tight fitting G-string she was sure to pull it up tight between her cheeks and she moved her head between her legs, taking in the scent of sex lingering between them. Finally happy with Cally she had slapped her ass and told her to get a move on, she wanted her to be seen around the club before she took to the stage.

Now nearing the end of her dance Cally moved to the edge of the stage, seeing the guy Candi had mentioned she moved in his direction. She shimmied her way down until she was crouching just inches from his face and as he moved in to touch her she tapped the back of his hand and winked at him. He pulled his hand back for a few seconds then reached into his pocket and produced a large bill, moving close again he was rewarded as Cally parted her legs and gave him a sweet flash of her panty covered sex. His fingers brushed her inner thigh and she quickly, teasingly closed her legs, trapping his hand between them.

His eyes widened and he smirked as he attempted to move his hand upwards, only to find that Cally's firm thighs had his hand tightly held and unable to move. Quickly she leant back onto her hands and pushed her body up into a crab, his hand still firmly held making him have to stand as her movement lifted him up. Just as she thought he didn't like to be noticed and quickly pulled his hand back with force, sitting back down as fast as he could. The moment his hand was free Cally lowered her back and spread her legs once more. He now had a full close up view of her sex, which although covered was damp and of course smelt of her orgasms earlier in the day.

As usual Ms. Wittmore had chosen expertly as the light white fabric appeared to enhance and perfectly highlight the outline of her pussy lips and knowing Cally so well she had known before the end of the dance they would be all but see through.

That was the view the guy was now getting and by the look at the way his eyes were glued to her, it was having the desired effect. Being time aware Cally knew not to spend too much time on one guy, but was still able to make him think he had her full attention. She leant forwards and rested her hands on his shoulders, pushing her mound towards him. He rewarded her by sliding the bill into the top of her panties, but not before he managed to let his fingers graze between her legs and up over her pussy lips. Automatically Cally bit her lip and he smirked again as she pulled back and winked at him once more, before he slotted two more bills in place. Each time with the same movement, each time with a little more pressure, trying his luck and Cally willingly let him.

There were two types of girls that worked for Ms. Wittmore, there were the Candi and Maggie's that were the teasers, lap dancers, experts in their own rights. A sexy girl to watch and get off over, they gave hot lap dances that made most men harder than they knew possible, but they were strictly no touch. The occasional little fondle for a few extra bills but at each girls discretion and it wasn't encouraged by Ms. Wittmore. Then there was the Cally's, a different league, Seemingly just stage dancers, but with a hidden sideline. Always on the centre stage, a full on erotic routine, often themed and rarely repeated, it gave the clients a feel of being important and when performed to the highest level brought in those that craved a little more. By allowing them to try there luck, to actually touch them on stage, not only normally received larger tips it also was to encourage clients to take that step and enquire about extras. This time they got to maybe slide there fingers over a damp warm pussy or suck on a nipple, next time they could, if they were accepted as VIP have a private, anything goes dance with their chosen girl.

Finally Cally stood up, using the guys shoulders to push herself up and started to move across the stage to the next guy and on and on until her G-string and bra were brimming with bills. As the music died and the lights went down Cally was sure to exit the stage right next to the first guy, even taking his hand he offered to help her down. She then let her fingers glide up his arm to rest on his shoulder and leaned in.

"You should enquire about VIP membership sometime," she whispered into his ear.

"Oh really..."

"Uh huh.. I think you would enjoy it much more."

"And if I do?"

"Ask for Cally," she teased, letting her finger tips move over his cheek and across his lips.

He in turn parted his lips slightly and she teasing leaned in closer and let her own lips graze over his. His hand moved to her inner thigh and slid upwards, she parted her legs a little for him and kissed him deeper, letting her tongue run over his bottom lip. As his fingers brushed her sex she let out a gentle moan and then as he moved her panties to the side and slipped his finger tips between her damp lips she moaned louder and bit his lip teasingly.

Grabbing his hand quickly to stop him while she still had some will power left in her, she broke the kiss and looked deep into his eyes. Bringing his fingers to her lips she quickly licked them tasting herself, but also to stop him tasting her too. His eyes watched as she wrapped her tongue skilfully around his fingers and sucked each in turn, then she smiled sweetly, released his hand and winking started to walk away.

"Cally!" He called after her.

"VIP hunny.. V..I..P!" She called back, walking towards the bar.

Louis had a shot waiting for her and slid it across the bar towards her, she smiled, a real genuine smile, she really did like Louis, she liked him a lot.

Downing the shot she slammed the glass on the bar, "Watch that guy Louis, my money is on him applying for VIP tonight but he's likely to fuck it up if he's not careful?"

"Got ya Cal!" Louis replied and when he held the bottle up as if to say did want a refill she shook her head and handed him a bill from the cleavage of her bra, which he took with a boyish grin and sniffed and licked it.

"And you wonder why you never get a tip from my G-string you sick man," she laughed as she walked away.

Ms. Wittmore was sat across the room at a table with three men, with her already was Jaz and Ali, two other stage dancers. She watched as Cally returned to the bar area after taking a quick shower and changing into the outfit that Ms. Wittmore had left out for her, she smiled to herself as she watched the girl make her way towards her table. Careful to stop at other tables, the way she smiled and laugh, she really was the full package. Finally Ms. Wittmore became impatient and caught Cally's eye, she beckoned her over with her long finger and as she approached, she tapped the seat between herself and one of the guys.

As Cally approaches the first thing she notices is the number of already empty champagne bottles on the table, it appears this little private party is already well underway. The second thing she notices as she squeezes past the guy on the end of the seating and Ms. Wittmore, is that the he has his hand up Ms. Wittmore's skirt. But more than that, her pencil skirt is lifted above her knees and Cally can see her legs are slightly apart and he is moving his hand slowly up and down her thigh as they chat, each time sliding that little further upwards.

Ms. Wittmore seems to be unaffected by the attention and hands Cally a glass of champagne as she sits down and introduces Cally to everyone around the table. Its obvious to Cally that both Jaz and Ali have had a fair few glasses, they are flirting openly and casually with the guys and it seems she is on catch up as every time her glass is half empty it is refilled.

A waitress appears with another two bottles and hands Ms. Wittmore a piece of paper, which she reads and smiling nods at the girl. Then as she begins to clear some empty bottles and leave Ms. Wittmore instructs her to close the curtains between the table and the main bar. Cally hadn't even noticed the curtains until now and suddenly the area seems rather small and intimate, she guesses this is the feel it is meant to have.

"Everyone we have cause for celebration this evening," declares Ms. Wittmore, topping up everyone's glasses yet again.

"Our very own Cally here has just received her first VIP invitation request!"

"Ohhh Cally, that's great," shrieked Jaz and Ali together, lifting their glasses in a toast before emptying them. Only for them to be refilled back up, causing them to giggle even more, much to the entertainment of the two guys sat either side of them.

"Really?" asked Cally.

"Uh huh!"

"But what does that mean, a VIP invitation request?"

Turning and looking directly into Cally's eyes Ms. Wittmore replied a little coldly, "It means my dear that a client has asked to be upgraded to VIP just so he can fuck your little cunt!"

Cally sat opened mouthed, OK, she had suggested that guy ask for her but she didn't even know this was possible and she most definitely didn't mean him to make it clear that's what he wanted VIP membership for. She looked at Ms. Wittmore and was sure she saw a shot of jealously in the woman's eyes, she shrugged her shoulders as if to say sorry or I didn't know but Ms. Wittmore just looked away and started up a new topic of conversation.

Jaz leant over and tapped Cally's knee, "You did good," she said smiling and Ali nodded in agreement.

Looking back at Ms. Wittmore she shrugged and simply replied, "did I!"

"Yeah girl you did, you have surprised her, being so new, but trust me, she is as proud as punch of you right now."

"That I do not believe for one minute Ali, but thank you both."

The two girls turned their attention back to the men either side of them and suddenly Cally felt a little like a spare wheel. Ms. Wittmore was deep in conversation with the guy who's, hand was still sliding up and down her thigh, she could only just make out bits and pieces of what they said and they seemed intent on keeping to themselves, so she just sat back and drank her champagne. Once empty she even began to refill her own glass as the others around the table busied themselves with each other.

Inside Ms. Wittmore was seething, she hated that she felt jealous, but what Cally didn't realise was that in her innocence she had done what would have made her so happy and proud had it been anyone than Cally. It was different when Ms. Wittmore set something up for her, she retained control of the situation and could put in boundaries, she had been careful to only pick the best for Cally so far. The danger here was although this guy would have to pass through their system and be checked out, he would technically have a free reign with the girl and that irritated Ms. Wittmore. But much more than that, she hated the idea of anyone but her having a free reign with her, she had to admit to herself she wanted her all for herself and that just wasn't the way things worked here.

She watched from the corner of her eye while seemingly keeping up the conversation with Councillor Davis, as Cally drank down glass after glass of champagne. She should stop her, she knew she wasn't a big drinker, but maybe this could be a good lesson for her. She noticed the more she drank the longer she kept her eyes on Councillor Davis' hand as it slid up and down her thigh. A very naughty thought ran through Ms. Wittmore's mind and she smiled to herself.

Slowly she spread her legs wider and as his hand travelled upwards she tugged her own skirt higher up over her smooth thighs. She knew Cally's eyes were trained on them and the site of her silky skin would have an effect on the girl. For his part Councillor Davis reacted just as she would have hoped and slid his hand around between her legs and started to move up her inner thigh. She raised her skirt further up and leant back against the seating, pushing her ass to the edge, the movement caused her skirt to catch under her ass and it was pulled all the way up exposing her bare, perfectly smooth mound and pussy.

She heard both the Councillor and Cally gasp at the same time, which made her smile even more to herself, rarely did she let a client actually touch her beyond the top of her thigh, not even many of her most exclusive clients got to enjoy that privilege, let alone a simple City Councillor who really had no great value to her personally or professionally. Other than to be used to tease Cally at this moment there was no value to this but looking at Cally's face she knew it was having the desired effect and that did make it worthwhile.

Cally couldn't believe what she was seeing, to her knowledge Ms. Wittmore was very choosy whom she let touch her, damn, even Cally had only had the pleasure a couple of times. Yet she was witnessing Ms. Wittmore sliding herself to the edge of the seat, exposing herself and spreading her legs to give this... This nobody full access to her glorious pussy.

Unsure if he would actually get to touch her, Councillor Davis rushed the last few inches up her inner thigh and buried his fingers between her legs, pushing two between her wet folds and slowly dragging them through her slit. She was soaking wet and still in disbelief he felt his own cock harden in his pants as his fingers moved up towards her clit.

His movements were clumsy and really didn't do much to excite Ms. Wittmore but what was exciting her was the look on Cally's face, a mixture of pure jealously and lust. She knew inside the girls head would be a battle, not wanting this guy to touch her, yet wanting to see it, wanting to watch him touch her and much more. She lifted her hips not wanting him to take his time, she really wanted this over as quick as possible.

Councillor Davis misread her movements, thinking she was really turned on by him and this made him feel braver and more adventurous. He slid his free hand across and forced it inside Ms. Wittmore's top, grabbing her breast through her bra, squeezing hard. He had no idea the moan escaping her lips was fake, it encouraged him on. He slid two fingers deep into Ms. Wittmore's cunt and for her part she slid forwards more and lifted her hips again, spreading her legs fully. He began to move his fingers fast, fucking her hard with them and delighted in the feeling of her wet cunt juices beginning to flow over his fingers. She was moaning louder now and moving her hips in time with his thrusts, he squeezed her breast harder and moaned even louder.

She knew it was working but she wanted Cally really hot and really jealous, even though she wasn't sure herself why it mattered so much to her. She reached up and tore her own blouse open, yanking her bra upwards exposing her perfectly round, firm breasts with their dark areola and large hard nipples. He took this as an invitation and bent down licking and sucking at them as his fingers continued to work her cunt. None of it was mind blowing but it was having an effect, she was turned on and in her mind she replayed earlier with Cally in the office and she felt her orgasm built stronger and stronger. It had very little to do with the councillor but his fingers were pumping nicely in and out her cunt now and she really wanted to cum and to see Cally's face as she did.

She made all the right sounds and threw her head back and grabbed Cally's arm, letting her nails dig in. Who in turn yelped and tried to pull free but Ms. Wittmore's hold was strong and her nails dug in deeper. She watched Cally's face as she faked the beginnings of a huge orgasm and thrust her hips around, it was a perfect show and had Councillor Davis almost cumming himself without being touched. Cally's face was a picture, both of shock and desire and with one last thrust on his fingers she felt the real thing wash over her body. As she came she dug her nails deeper into Cally's arm and moaned loudly, it was a show, an act really, her orgasm wasn't strong at all but for those around her it must of seemed so.

She pushed him off her and away, laying back and breathing heavily, she pulled Cally to her and kissed her passionately, forcing her tongue between her lips, in search of her tongue. Cally responded fully, she closed her eyes and pushed against Ms. Wittmore's body, she could feel her heart beating against her chest and she hated that it wasn't because of her. She wanted to reach up and touch her, feel her body, she wanted to lick and suck on her rock hard nipples and sink her own fingers into her pulsing cunt, make her cum as hard. But instead she just kissed Ms. Wittmore with all the passion inside her and when finally she broke away and lent back she was surprised to see Ms. Wittmore smiling at her.

"That's the kiss Cally, that's what I have been waiting for."

With that she turned her attention back to the councillor, praising him on his skills and telling him how amazing that was and how she must now see he in turn gets to enjoy himself. For a moment he is excited thinking he will get to fuck her and stammers to say it was enough pleasure for him just to give her an orgasm. She shakes her head and tells him she insists he have a free evening with one of her girls, as a personal thank you.

She presses the small button in the centre of the table and within in no time a waitress appears through the curtain. Ms. Wittmore directs the girl to show councillor Davis to one of the VIP suites and to ask Sadie to join him, the girl nods stands opening the curtain for him to walk through.

He thanks her again, mumbling that it really isn't necessary but is through the curtain in quick time, with a very telling smile on his face.

Ms. Wittmore sits back against the seat, looking over at Jaz and Ali as if she has only just remembered they are there. Both girls are busy, kissing and fondling with the other two guys and she smiles to herself.

"Girls why not take the councillors to one of the VIP suites and continue your fun there."

They don't need telling twice and both jump up, all but dragging the guys with them. Ali grabs a remaining bottle of champagne.

"Party time boys!" giggles Jaz and they are gone.

Alone in the curtained off area both are silent, lost in their own thoughts. Ms. Wittmore is the first to speak.

"I'm sorry Cally that was rather childish of me."

"Childish in what way?"

"Well.. My reaction to you doing exactly what you are here to do I guess I mean."

"Oh?"

"You aren't just an employee to me."

"Am I not?"

Turning and looking into Cally's eyes, she takes her hand.

"Sweet Cally, you think I spend this much time, this much effort on every girl?"

"I.. Errr.. I don't know Ms. Wittmore, do you?"

"No, no my dear, I do not," she replies as she brings Cally's hand to her lips and gently kisses the back of it.

"Ms. Wittmore?"

"Yes Cally, my dear?"

"What does all this mean?"

"Mean?"

"What are you saying?"

"I guess I am saying, that for the first time in all my years in this business I have a favourite girl."

"Is that all I am?"

"No Cally, but just now I am struggling to find the correct words."