MSDS Society Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff says "Master David the tub is filling. If the water temperature is not to your liking this slave will adjust it to your liking."

I check the water and tell slave Jeff it is a little too cool. Jeff gets up and adjusts the water temperature then knees back in the position he was with his head bowed.

jeff asks "is to my liking now Master David."

I test it again and smile saying it is good. The slave does not look up and just thanks me. I start to take off my clothes when the slave asked if I would like him to undress me. I stopped and looked down at the slave thinking this is crazy. I can undress but then I wonder what it would be like to just stand here and let someone else undress me. Thought put a surge of pleasure through my cock down to a tingle in the head.

I say "sure slave you can undress me why not."

The slave puts the towels on a chair and starts to remove my shoes and socks. When my feet are bare, the slave removes my belt and pants. He folds the pants and then removes my tight boxers. My cock gets hard as I look down at the slave. The slave takes my shirt off as he rises to his feet. I lift my arms up to help the slave take off my shirt. The slave steps into the shower and motions me into it with him. He kneels down at my feet and starts cleaning my feet. I ask him if he cleans his Master every day?

Jeff says "yes Master David. My life is meant to help my Master's life be easier, however, I can Sir."

I smile at him as he cleans my body. It is strange just standing in the shower and letting someone else wash you. After cleaning my front the slave walks behind me and cleans my back. The shower is about three times larger than the one in my room at home. So there is plenty of room for the slave to move around my body to reach every part of me. He motions for me to lift my hands which I look up to see a handrail hanging from the ceiling. So I grab it. Then as I look more closely up at the ceiling, I see metal cuffs hanging from the rail as well. This must be how my brother restrains his slave in the shower. I ask the slave what the cuffs are for.

jeff says "Master sometimes enjoys restraining his slave while shaving it, cleaning it out, or fucking its hole."

I ask the slave "what do you mean by cleaning it out."

jeff says "Master users an enema to clean out my asshole so when Master fuck it his cock is clean."

I just nod starting to understand how gay sex works more and more. Not sure I could ever stick a tube up my ass to get cleaned out. It would be very humiliating, wouldn't it? After the slave cleans my entire body he starts to dry me. Not until I am completely dry does the slave dry himself. He then grabs my hand and walks me out of the bathroom to the bed. I climb onto the bed with my hands behind my head. The slave kneels by the bed with its head bowed.

Jeff says "would like me to service you, Master".

I ask "how would you serve me?" The slave offers to give me a blow job, massage or fuck it hole. I tell him that a massage would be nice. Not sure I was ready to have sex with my brother's slave without him near. He did say I could use his slave however I like but it just did not feel right at that moment. So I opted for a massage. The slave asks me to lay on my stomach. The slave climbs on the bed and starts massaging my feet. God that feels good. Then feel the slave use its mouth to suck my toes. Oh, fuck that feels great. I moan in pleasure as the slave uses his mouth and hands to massage my feet and then up to my legs. He doesn't need any oil because he is using his mouth to oil up my body instead. I cannot believe how erotic this feels. I moan more, feel my cock getting hard. It feels so good that I don't care that I am hard. Finally, after the slave works my entire backside, I feel the slave lick my asshole. OMG! I yell out "THAT FEELS SO GOOD". He digs deep into my hole. I have never felt anything so fucking hot. My hole is so loose. I ask the slave if he would fuck me. The slave is taken back asking if I was sure. I was so horny that I just want to know what it feels like. The slave says he will do anything I ask him. So I order the slave fuck me. The slave gets on top of me. I see him grab some lube and apply some on my hole. Then he starts rubbing my hole. I tell the slave "YES SLAVE that feels good". He pushes a finger in and stops just inside. "OH FUCK that hurt," I think. The slave whispers in my ear saying to push out like I am taking a shit. I do as he tells me. "WOW that did help", I think to myself. He pushes the finger in farther. Then he pushes another finger in then a third. My hole feels very stretched. Then I feel the slave start to push his slave dick into my hole. When he just gets the head in I yell out "FUCK". The slave whispers again in my ear to push out. I do as I am told and feel him enter my hole more. I take a big breath. The slave tells me "relax SIR. It will feel better once we get going." I relax, trusting the slave knows what he is doing. After all I am sure he has been fucked a lot more than I have. Now he is balls deep in my hole. He just stays there. He tells me "relax SIR let your hole adjust to my dick SIR." He waits for me to relax more then asks if I am ready. "READY" I yell, I have been ready for this all my life. Am I scared HELL YEAH but I want to know how it feels to be fucked. So I say "yes please fuck me, slave". The slave says "as you wish SIR." I feel the slave start fucking me slowly in and out. It hurts but a lot less as he works my hole. I start to feel a tingle in my cock each time he pushes into me balls deep. Tingle makes my cock grow harder with each thrust. The pain is almost gone now. The pleasure feels more and more intense. The slave senses my pleasure as I start to moan. So the slave fucks me harder and harder. OMG, I never thought fucking would feel so good. I never want it to stop.

I yell "FUCK ME HARDER SLAVE".

I am sure the whole house including my brother heard me, but I did not care. All I want is to be fuck hard and never stop! The slave fucks me non-stop for 30 minutes before turning me over and fucking me with my legs over his shoulders. We kissed, fighting for dominance in the mouth but we both knew who was in control of my hole. The slave controlled my hole and I could care less. I wanted to be controlled, to be used, to be like the slave who is fucking me. To be fucked by a Master. As I was being fucked I was seeing myself kneeling at a Master's feet begging him to use me.

I yell out please "SIR FUCK ME, SIR".

The slave understands my feelings and does not stop but instead fucks me harder. Finally, after an hour of fucking we both cum at the same time, I am still lost in my fantasy telling the slave "thank you, SIR". The slave tells me "good boy. You did good, good boy." I felt proud of myself to please my SIR. The slave pulls out of me and lays beside me allowing me to come back to earth. I then realize what happened. I thank the slave.

I say "Slave that was great"

Then I remembered that I saw myself as a slave. I suddenly felt embarrassed. The slave tells me it is ok. But I tell him that I saw myself like him. Then I felt bad and apologized.

I say "Sorry Jeff."

Jeff says "being a slave is just as important as being a Master. A Master cannot exist without his slave. So there is nothing to be ashamed of being a slave. Your family will love you whether you discover you're a slave or a Master. Remember your mother is a slave. Your brother still loves her very much. Plus, he respects her more than you can imagine. Being a slave is a calling that is like nothing anyone could dream of. It is a great responsibility to help a Master be the best man he can be. The Masters may run the world but their slaves keep them balanced so they can run the world. Masters need us slaves to keep them from being overwhelmed by the pressures of the world they run. We are their rock. Whatever happens in the world when Masters come home they know their slaves will be there for their needs physically and emotionally. So being a slave is the greatest calling one could ever do for the universe. Does that make sense?"

After letting it sink in, it did make sense. I made a decision, I needed to find out what I am, Master or slave. So in the morning, I will tell my family that I will join the Society and go to their College. Even though I was scared as hell I need to know who and what I am. I ask the slave if he would fuck me slowly as we go to sleep. The slave spoons me then enters my hole one more time. The slave slowly fucks me while holding me in his arms as we go to sleep.