MSDS Society Ch. 05

Story Info
David arrives at college, yet it's nothing like he imagined!
5.7k words
4.33
5.1k
7

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5 - ARRIVING AT COLLEGE

Master worked the rest of the day. I am given more slave chow for dinner which is once again put in front of my face to eat like an animal. I'm more and more starting to identify myself as an animal. I hear Master call someone in. Another slave boy comes into the office. Master orders him to unstrap me from the bench. The other slave helped me up, "stretch boy."

I understand exactly why he tells me this. Being a swimmer I had to stretch a lot. However, this was nothing like I have ever experienced. Being bound for hours makes a body very stiff. It took me time to stretch out my sore and stiff muscles.

Master walks up to me and attaches a leash. Master pulls me out the door. I have to crawl as fast as I can to the elevator and out of the building.

Waiting for us is the carriage with two muscular slave boys pulling it. They are huge and have many welts on their backs from the whip driving them to pull. Master orders me into the carriage. I crawl in, staying on the floor. Master climbs in and sits on a padded bench.

I notice a slave boy is in the carriage already, sitting across from Master. The slave boy pours a drink for Master and hands it to him. Then he opens Master's shorts. Master looks down at me and points to his crotch. I understand what he wants. I crawl between his legs and pull down his shorts. His cock pops out. I am always amazed at how it looks when it is fully hard. Veins stick out the sides and a nice big mushroom head. I lick my lips then put the head in my mouth and lick all around it. The pre-cum tastes delicious. Wanting more of Master's cock, I dive down, taking it as deep into my throat as I can. I try my hardest to give him the best blow job I can. Master relaxes, just letting me do the work, the job that I was born for. I feel the carriage moving now.

As I suck Master on the way, he gets a phone call. It sounds serious. He ends the call and then calls his brother, Alex. I recognize his voice. Master tells his brother to meet him at the airport. Then Master pushes a button on the side of the carriage telling the driver there is a change of plans. To take him to the airport. Just as we get to the hanger he cums in my mouth.

He pats me on the head, telling me, "There is an unexpected change of plans. You boy, need to go to college now, a week early. I need to leave for overseas. My brother will be going back with you."

Master gets up and pulls my leash. I crawl out of the carriage into a hanger. I see two jets with lots of busy naked men running around preparing both jets. Master quickly pulls me to one of the two jets. He hugs his brother and thanks him for taking his special slave boy to college.

"Mike, no problem, I wanted to get to school early anyways."

Master then directs his attention to me "Boy, Alex is going to be your Master at college. Treat him as you would treat me with absolute obedience."

Yelling over the noise in the hanger, "YES MASTER, I WILL SERVE YOUR BROTHER AS IF HE IS YOU," hoping that will satisfy my Master.

Master hands the leash to Alex, my new Master. The brothers hug one more time and leave for their separate jets. Master Alex pulls me up the stairs of the jet. I have to quickly climb or risk choking and slipping on the steps. Once in the cabin, he sits in a plush leather chair. I kneel at his side as the jet taxis down the runway. Being born rich, this is not the first time on a private jet. However, it is my first time being naked on a leash kneeling on the floor.

Master Alex looks down at me, "Boy we are going to have a great time at college. You will call me Master from now on. Just think of me as your new Master. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Master pats me on the head, "Good boy" as the plane lifts off.

When we level off to cruising altitude, a slave boy comes out from the back of the jet. Master orders a rum and coke. He tells the slave to bring his boy a bowl of water and slave chow. The slave returns with Master's drink. Then comes back with the bowl of water and chow, sitting it on the floor in front of me.

"Eat boy!"

I lean over and eat again like an animal. The fight is smooth so I do not have any trouble eating or drinking. Master then tells me he needs to piss. Since he addresses me and doesn't get up to use the restroom, I get the idea of what he wants. I crawl between his legs and open his shorts then pull out his flaccid cock. I put it in my mouth, making a seal tightly between my lips.

Master looks down, "Boy are you ready?"

I nod up and down. Master lets loose of his hot bitter piss into my mouth causing me to swallow quickly. I hope to not spill any of Master's piss. Master smiles at me with a look of satisfaction. At that moment, I understand he is now my owner until Master Mike takes ownership back. This exchange of ownership makes me feel like property even more.

Master finishes and pats me on the head. He calls for the slave boy attendant, ordering him to take me back to the back of the plane and cage me until about an hour before the plane lands.

Master comments, "I need a good blow job before we land."

The slave grabs my leash and pulls me to the back. This part of the plane is not nearly as well furnished as where Master is relaxing. In fact, it is the complete opposite. The first thing I feel is the cold air. This part of the plane is barely heated. Maybe 50 to 60 degrees. All the walls and floors are bare metal. There are several small cages. One seems to be already used by the slave. The others have nothing in them except for a thin bare mattress. The slave points to one of the cages. I shiver as I crawl into the cage. The slave looks at me with sympathy then grabs his only blanket and hands it to me. It looks well worn but I am grateful.

"Thank you very much."

"It's ok boy I am used to the cold back here and will have some time upfront to warm up. Get some rest, it is a long flight."

I ask, "Where we are going?"

"Now boy, that is none of your concern. Let me give you some advice, never ask questions that don't concern you. You are just a slave and all worldly things are not your concern anymore. Your only concern now is making your Master happy. As they will teach you, a happy Master makes a slave's life much, much easier."

He smiles while closing the cage door and then locks it. Now I feel like "cargo" in the back of a plane. As I think about it, that is exactly what I am, since everyone says I am now property and an animal that Master owns. As I shiver under the blanket, thinking back to only a few days ago when I was asked to join the Society. I would never have imagined that I would end up here as cargo in the back of a jet going to some college that exists to train me to be a perfect slave for my Master.

After a while, I get used to the cold and fall asleep. The slave wakes me up and lets me out of the cage. I crawl out and then he attaches a leash and pulls me to the front of the jet. As soon as I get in the front compartment, I feel instant relief from the cold. He pulls me in front of Master. Master orders me to open his shorts and pull out his cock. I do as ordered and marvel at the beautiful cock. His cock is very similar to his brother's, but longer and not as fat. I lick up and down on the cock. It tastes delicious. Master is pre-cumming a lot and I love how sweet it tastes. I smile at Master. Master looks down at me, rubbing my head.

"Good boy," smiling back at me.

I look up, "Thank you, Master" and continue to service his cock.

Licking up and down, taking his long cock in my mouth, I push it down my throat slowly, making sure I don't gag. It's the longest cock I've sucked, not that I've sucked that many. Finally, I get it down my throat. I am proud of myself. Master pushes hard on my head, only letting me up just before I feel light-headed. I remember how his father made me pass out the same way. The apple doesn't fall from the tree as they say. Master smiles at me.

"Boy, you will hold your breath as long as you can. We will practice when we are in our room at the 'house' on the island."

I am grateful that I learned to hold my breath as a swimmer. It was my father's idea for me to join the swim team. Wonder if that was more of father's slave training that I did not know about. I fear Master wants me to hold my breath even longer than I have ever done while swimming. Just hope I don't pass out as I did with Master's father's cock.

I think, "College is going to be much harder than I could have ever dreamed of."

Master grabs hold of my head and skull fucks me hard. Again I have to hold my breath a little longer each time before Master lets up. Master fucks me hard then lets me catch my breath. He does this over and over. I have to hold my breath for each scull fuck or pass out. I fall into my swim training holding my breath. Finally, after about 30 minutes, Master unloads into my throat and then pushes me on my ass.

"Boy, go back to your cage, we will be landing soon."

I crawl back to the cage. The slave straps me into the bars of the cage and locks the door. He then crawls into his cage and straps himself in too.

I feel the jet descending to who knows where. Not long after, we land and taxi a short distance then stop. I figure it must be a small airport to only taxi so short of a distance. The slave unstraps himself and then me. He attaches a leash to my collar, pulling me to my Master. Master takes the leash and I crawl after him to the stairs.

"Boy, you can walk down the stairs but then you need to kneel again."

Once at the bottom of the stairs I drop to my knees on the hot tarmac, burning bare knees and feet. Looking around I see we are on a tropical island. I see ocean waters just past the runway. At least it is much warmer here. However, the tarmac is hot as hell. Master pulls me to a carriage and motions me to get inside. He follows me.

"Stay down, boy."

I feel the carriage moving with the sounds of a whip striking flash. I remember pulling Master Mike's carriage and being whipped as my sister and I pulled the carriage. The memory of being driven by the whip to pull it faster and faster fills me with dread! I feel sorry for those poor slaves pulling us.

It takes about 30 minutes to get to wherever we are going. The carriage door opens and we're greeted by two naked collared slaves. One slave helps Master out of the carriage and the other grabs Master's luggage. They completely ignore me. I crawl out of the carriage and next to my Master. He attaches a leash to my collar and pulls me into a mansion. I learn later they call mansions 'Houses'. The slaves follow us in. Master is greeted by more slaves, all are naked with their hands behind their backs, and heavy steel collars around their necks. An alpha slave steps up to Master.

"Welcome back Master Alex, your suite is ready as you requested."

"Very good, slave."

Master walks up a grand staircase, forcing me to crawl up the stairs after him. Shit!, There are a lot of them too. When we get to the top, he turns and leads me to a hall with a set of double doors at the end. Another slave is waiting for us at the doors and opens them just as we get there. Master does not even stop or acknowledge the slave. The doors close right after we enter the suite. The room is a two-room suite. We enter the living area with a couch, TV/media center, bar, small table, and leather reclining chairs. At the far wall is a large chair that is raised off the ground like a throne. Next to the throne is a cage, low enough to only crawl into.

Master walks straight to his throne and sits. I am forced to crawl after him and then kneel at his feet, looking up into his eyes. He looks like a King and I am his servant. Well for us that is true.

"Boy, come here," pointing to between his legs.

I crawl between his legs. Master reaches for my neck and removes my collar. Master Mike must have given him a key to the collar. Master opens a panel on the armrest of his throne. I watch as he pulls out a new collar. The collar looks smooth stainless steel, thick, and very heavy. Master reaches down and puts it around my neck. He closes with a loud click. Master looks me in the eyes.

"Boy, this collar is special," he smiles. "It's created by one of my family's tech firms. It's the latest model. You see, slave, this collar has a GPS tracker that has a global eSim and satellite chip built into it. The collar is tied to my brother's and my phones, with only our authorization to control it. So only my brother or I can unlock it. We can also track it or should I say track you anywhere in the world. It has an electromagnetic lock. The lock is internal. The battery lasts for years. My family owns the most high-tech companies in the world. It can also punish you from anywhere in the world too."

Master picks up his phone and pushes a button.

"OH FUCK!!!" I scream in pain, rolling into a fetal position.

The pain lasts for about 10 seconds. When the pain stops, it takes a while for me to recover. I look over at Master. He smiles down at me from his throne.

"Slave, as you can see, it is an effective punishment device. Won't you agree?" Master laughs sadistically. I feel a chill run down my spine. Master pushes the button on his phone again.

"PLEASE, MASTER!" is all I can say then scream again!

Master laughs again!

It stops and I feel lightheaded this time.

"See slave, it is also a fun toy to torment my slave. Isn't it, BOY?"

I say very softly "Yes, Master" as I cry in pain.

"Don't cry, I have more toys to torment my slave with," Master laughs again.

What have I gotten myself into? Master Alex scares the shit out of me.

"SLAVE, COME!" Master yells. I crawl closer between his legs.

"Hands!"

I present my hands to him. He pulls out two cuffs that look just like the collar. My wrists are quickly cuffed.

"Feet!"

I lay on my back and stick my feet in Master's crotch. He quickly cuffs them too.

"Slave, the wrist cuffs and shackles are made with the same tech as the collar. They are linked to the collar through a secure wifi signal that is uncrackable. They also have very strong magnets" Master explains. "Let me demonstrate. Get up and run." I look at my Master with a strange look.

"RUN NOW, SLAVE!," Master yells.

I quickly run to the door we came in from. Master pushes another button on his phone. Suddenly, I feel my hands and feet drawn to each other by an unknown force causing me to trip and fall on my face. There is no way I will ever be able to run away now!

Master laughs, "So slave, as you see, I can immobilize my slave at any moment," laughing again.

"Slaves can never run away like the old days. You will always be a slave for the rest of your life!"

I want to crawl into a hole and hide. Master grabs my collar and pulls me to my feet. It is difficult to balance on my feet with them locked together. However, being a swimmer I had to balance with my feet together on the high dive daily. I am forced to stand there as Master walks around me, squeezing my arms, chest, and ass cheeks, even sticking his finger into my ass hole. Master forces open my mouth, rubbing his finger, which was just in my ass, all around my mouth. I feel like a piece of meat being inspected.

"Nice specimen I own. Good definition, looks flexible, just the way I like my slaves. Nice ass to slap and fuck."

I feel my ass slapped hard.

"FUCK!," I yelp.

Now I am scared of my new Master.

"Yes slave, yell all you want. I love hearing slaves scream," he laughs again.

I truly believe that Master is a sadist!

Master walks over to a cabinet on the far end of the room. He opens it. I get a glimpse of some paddles, canes, and other instruments to inflict pain on slaves. I am scared even more when Master pulls out a cane and swishes it through the air. I watch nervously as Master tests the cane, whipping it back and forth. He walks over to me and taps the cane on my cock. It stings some, but nothing I can't handle. I am just afraid of what more Master is going to do with the cane. It is not lost on me that Master's older brother used a cane on me not that long ago.

"Slave, do you know what this is?"

Master hits my ass with the cane.

I yelp in pain from the sting.

"Yes Master, your brother used one on me before."

Master laughs, "Yes, my brother likes his canes. So, my slave knows it is an excellent tool to get a slave's attention, is it not slave?"

"Yes, Master, it is. You have my full attention, Master."

I am starting to shake some in fear.

Master hits me again on the ass a little harder this time. I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to process the pain.

Master raises his voice, "Slave, look at me when I am talking to you. You just said I had your full attention. Are your slave eyes being attentive to your Master?"

I quickly open my eyes and turn to look at him

In an even louder voice, "Slave look straight ahead. Do not move. I have some rules to explain to you, slave. Listen carefully!"

1. Slave will always obey its Master at all times.

2. Slave will pay attention to its Master at all times. Not just Master's voice but to its Master's body language.

3. Slave will not speak unless slave is given permission by its Master or another superior.

4. Slave will always respect its Master. Slave never speaks negatively about its Master.

5. Slave will always respect other Masters or Superiors.

6. Slave will always obey other Masters or Superiors unless it conflicts with its Master's wishes.

7. Slave will kneel when it comes near its Master. For example, if slave was in another room of the house and then enters this bedroom, slave must kneel at its Master's feet waiting for instructions.

8. Slave will perform all domestic duties for its Master.

9. When walking with its Master, slave will walk to the right and slightly behind its Master.

10. Slave will never wear clothes unless its Master wishes it to. We are on a tropical island so temperatures never get below 60 degrees.

11. When performing its duties, in classes, or serving a Master or Superior, slave will perform above Master's expectations.

12. To request something from its Master, slave will kneel at Master's feet and then kiss each foot three times. For example, slave will have its hands behind slave's back and then kiss both of its Master's feet three times each. Resume kneeling position with hands behind head preferably but if not enough space then hands behind back. Slave will wait for its Master to respond for however long it takes.

13. Slave will be punished if any of these rules are not followed.

14. Master has the right to use slave body in any way Master wishes, including but not limited to sexual pleasure, inflicting pain for Master's pleasure, domestic service, performing any games that Master wishes it to be part of, and training slave's body in any shape Master wishes.

15. Master does not have the right to terminate slave, inflict permanent damage to slave, tattoo or brand slave. Those are only permitted by Master's brother Mike, the registered owner of slave.

Oh Great! More rules I have to remember.

"Master, can I ask a question?"

Master hits my back with the cane.

I yell, "OH FUCK!"

"No slave. What should you do to get my attention?"

My back stings so bad I fall to the floor with a tear running down my face. Master pushes a button on his phone which releases my hands and feet. Then Master waits for me to recover. I remember one of the rules is to kiss Master's feet three times. I quickly get into a kneeling position then lean over and kiss Master's feet three times each. Then lean back with my hands behind my back.

Master hits both my arms with the cane. I yell out in pain again. More tears run down my face. I want to run into a corner and hide but I can't. Why can't Master just tell me what I am doing wrong instead of hitting me with that damn evil cane!

12