MSDS Society Ch. 06

Story Info
Life on campus with Master Alex.
10.7k words
4.28
5.9k
3

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life on Campus with Master

Master hugs me for a long time as I cry in his arms. Slowly, I come down from the intense pleasurable high that I have never experienced in my life. The real world starts to come back into focus. Yet, the rules continue to loop in the back of my mind. Master moves my arms so they wrap around his body then picks me up and carries me to his bed. Master lays me on the bed and climbs in with me. Master faces me, grabs both sides of my head then kisses me deeply and passionately. I kiss him back as our tongues intertwine and dance as lovers would.

After a long while Master finally breaks the passionate embrace and lines up his cock into my hole. Master pushes in allowing my hole to wrap around the big mushroom head. He slowly enters me deeper. When Master is fully in me, Master resumes our passionate kissing as Master slowly moves in and out, fucking me so tenderly. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him in with each thrust. I am falling in love with Master just as I did with his brother. He fucks for hours while we make out so intensely that I want this moment to last forever!

Master carries me from the bed to the couch and then out to the balcony. He even fucks me hard up against the railing. I moan out in pleasure as he makes me his lover, slave, property, or whatever he wants me to be. I start to beg him to take me harder, making me his.

Out on the balcony, I yell out to everyone in the house and campus that I am his. Mostly there are only slaves on campus at this time since school has not started yet. Yet, I do not care!

The groundworker slaves look up at us on the balcony fucking like lovers would then go back to their work assignments not paying any attention to the loud fucking going on above them. Master moves me back into our room, fucking me up against the wall. After a while, fucking all over the room, we end up back on the bed. Master finally growls into my ear as he unloads into my hole. He then wraps his strong arms around me, spooning me.

He whispers in my ear, "Sleep now, slave".

So, I relax in my Master's arms, close my eyes, and fall into a deep sleep. I woke in the middle of the night with Master's cock still inside me. Yet, what woke me up was it growing inside me. I wonder if Master is still asleep or waking up? However, hearing Master snoring only confirms he is asleep. His massive arms are still wrapped around me so there is no way to get up to take a piss which I desperately need. Master then starts talking in his sleep, saying shit like "take that cock you fucking animal." or "you know what you are slave". Is Master dreaming about me? At one point, Master pulls me closer, pressing my back into his wide chest. Master then starts fucking me in his sleep, continuing to degrade some slave which I can only assume is me. He fucks for about 30 minutes then stops for a while. Only to start back up 20 minutes later. This seems to go on all night long never waking him up. It is hard to believe that I am used as a fuck toy for his dreams and there is nothing I can do about it. Finally, Master wakes while he is in the middle of fucking me hard.

Master whispers, "Oh, how nice! I always love waking up deep in a tight hole. Get used to this every night, slave. I just love fucking a slave's hole while dreaming of hot sex!"

Oh, Fuck! Master knows he was fucking me while he was sleeping and this is going to happen every night! How am I going to get any rest? From this day on, Master fucks me in his sleep every night.

I learned to take little cat naps and then sleep some even as he is fucking while he sleeps. When I'm especially tired I sleep throughout most of the night only to be woken up if Master wakes in the middle of the night, to really pound me hard so he can shoot his load. Then goes right back to sleep only to slowly fuck me again. Sometimes Master has a wet dream, shooting in me while asleep. Those are the nights I get the most rest because it takes a little more time for Master to start fucking me again.

Many nights I try to get him to have a wet dream by squeezing my hole tight. I think this has trained my hole to stay tight too which Master always brags about to his friends (other Masters). They have no idea Master is training his slave while he is asleep! However, I think Master knows what I am trying to do to get him to cum. I think he likes training me while he is asleep. It means he literally controls me 24/7. Master loves his control over me.

When Master finally wakes up in the morning, he is still deep inside, holding me tightly to his strong body.

He whispers, "Slave, close its hole tight"

I do as ordered thinking he is going fuck me again. Except, I am surprised when hot liquid starts filling my hole. OH, FUCK! Master is pissing inside me.

He growls, "Slave, don't fucking spill a drop or it will fucking regret it. If it thinks the caning you received yesterday was bad, wait until you disappoint me, slave!"

I am now afraid to find out what punishment I would get if I disappoint him. So, I tighten my hole more around Master's cock, as he slowly removes his cock. Fearing I might leak piss, I cup my hole with my right hand. Oh shit, that is a lot of piss. I groan, feeling bloated like I had an enema.

I quickly ask, "Master, please may your slave use the bathroom?"

"Yes slave, hurry up and you better not leak," laughing as he releases me from his arms.

I quickly run to the bathroom and sit on the toilet, letting go of a rush of piss and shit. I give out a long sigh of relief just as Master enters the bathroom.

"Feel better, slave?"

"Yes Master, thank you!"

Did I just thank Master for pissing in my hole? Yeah, I did, didn't I? Fuck, I would never have thought I would thank someone for pissing in my hole. My face must be beet red because all of sudden it feels very flushed!

Master laughs, "Don't be ashamed of what it is, slave. It's my hole, made to be fucked, to piss in, or to do whatever I so choose to do to it, isn't that right, SLAVE!"

In a low whisper, "Yes Master, my hole is yours to do with as you choose"

Master yells out, "SPEAK UP SLAVE, I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!"

Instinctively, I yell, "YES MASTER, MY HOLE IS YOURS TO DO WITH AS YOU CHOOSE"

Then in a rush, a memory flows into my mind, rule 14.

"Master has the right to use slave's body in any way Master wishes".

Then a warm fuzzy feeling fills my body and I smile.

Master looks at me, smiling with satisfaction.

"It's good that its 'Rules training' is working!"

How the fuck did Master know I was thinking of rule 14?

"Get in the shower and clean me," as Master walks into the large shower stall.

I walk in behind him.

"Slave, turn on the water and turn up the temperature to where I like it."

I turn up the water as Master tests the water, telling me when to stop.

"Slave, see the screen over here," pointing to a monitor next to the nobs.

"Makes sure that the water is always at this temperature before I enter the shower."

I nod my head, "Yes, Master," while I grab the soap.

I kneel at Master's feet, soaping up each foot. He watches me closely. It's like I am a kid again being schooled by my daddy. Master orders me to move up his legs, switching between them after each leg is finished. Next, he orders me to clean his cock and balls. He had to tell me to move onto his chest or he would get hard and have to fuck me again. Reluctantly, I move up to his chest. He continues to order me to clean his arms and back. When I get to his asshole, he tells me to wash it real good because I will be licking it deeply later. That prompts me to push my finger in just a little to get it nice and clean. Master turns around rinsing then walks out of the shower.

"Bitch, don't just sit there, dry me."

I quickly crawl to him then start drying his feet and then move up his legs. Once again he schools me on how to dry him.

Once Master is completely dry, he orders, "Change the water temperature to only cold and then quickly clean itself. Hot water cost. Why should I waste hot water on it, right slave?"

"Yes, Master"

Fuck it is freezing! I quickly shower and dry myself.

I'm shivering as I walk back into the bedroom.

"Slave, make my bed, pick up my clothes, and put them in the clothes hamper. Then get out running shorts, a jock, socks, and the red running shoes then bring them to me on my throne. We are going to run around the island. This will be part of your routine every morning, pissing in your hole, cleaning me than yourself, making the bed, picking up my clothes, and running around the island. After our run, we will have breakfast. Then you will relieve yourself and clean out your hole. Is that understood, slave?

"Yes, Master!"

I quickly make the bed as my mother taught me. Then pick up all of Master's clothes and put them in the hamper. Next, I look in the drawers to find running shorts, a jock, and socks. I pick out red socks to match the shoes, red jock, and blue shorts. I find Master's red running shoes as Master ordered. I stack the clothes on the shoes and pick up the shoes with both hands. I take them to Master who is seated naked on his throne. Fuck he's so hot. I lick my lips.

He is busy texting. So, I wait then rule eight flashes in my mind, "Slave will kneel when it comes near its Master". Like on automatic pilot I kneel before Master placing the shoes and clothes beside me then lean over and kiss each of my Master's feet three times.

It is good that I have strong legs to be able to kneel with my hands full. My father made me bend my legs to pick up anything light or heavy. He had me carry heavy bricks to create a wall around our property. I spent months of my summer vacations working to build the wall. It took years to build that dam wall. All of the manual labor was by my hands which is one of the reasons it took so long. Father told me that a little manual labor will do you, good son'. Now I understand what my father was preparing me for. He was preparing me for the manual labor of being a slave.

Master looks down at me with a smile.

"I see that my training yesterday is working as I intend, very good slave."

Master stands up and looks down at his slave kneeling before him.

"Now slave, dress me"

I pick up one red sock and Master lifts his right foot. I roll up the sock and pull it over his foot then up his ankle. Master lifts his left foot and I do the same. I grab the jock, pulling it open for Master to step one foot in at a time. He stands up as I pull it up to his cock, stopping to smell it.

Master smiles down at me. "It will have plenty of time to smell me later."

Getting the hint, I quickly pull the jock over my Master's beautiful cock and balls and up to his waist. I pick up his blue shorts and do the same. Next, I place the shoes in front of him. Master picks up his right foot and I guide it into the shoe. Once in I lace it up. Master picks up his left foot and I do the same.

Master sits back down on his throne and opens the armrest once again pulling out a leash.

"Come here."

I crawl to him and look up into his eyes.

"We are going to run around the island. It needs to be in better shape for the 'Slave Games'. Now listen to me slave! It is to always be to the right and just behind me. It will keep up with me at all times. If it falls behind it will be punished. It will keep a proper distance from me at all times. If I stop, it will stop, keeping the same amount of distance between us. It will keep its head held high and proud to be my slave"

With that Master attaches the leash to my collar and gets up. He puts the leash in his right hand and pulls me to the double doors of the suite. I have to remember to keep a proper distance so the leash is not too tight where he is pulling me but not too close to be stepping on his shoes. I am left barefoot. I am used to being barefoot. When I worked on the stone wall around my house, I was barefoot a lot. Father said he did not want to get my nice shoes dirty so had to go barefoot. I suspect it was more slave training. I was always careful to not drop any big stones on my exposed feet. This meant I was always careful not to drop anything.

Master quickly walks out of the room. I am amazed at how the slaves man the doors of the house, knowing when to open them at the correct moment so he can just keep walking.

We quickly descend the Master staircase and out the double front doors. It's a perfect morning in the upper 60's with a nice breeze, not humid. Master doesn't stop and starts running, tugging on my collar. I need to watch him closely to not let that happen again. So, I know I will have at least one punishment coming.

He is a fast runner and it was hard at first to keep up, feeling a few tugs on my collar. Keeping my head held high allows me a look around the island. However, it also causes my collar to be tugged more than it should since I get distracted looking around.

The run gave me a chance to scope out where everything is located. We head right out of our 'House' (The Americas) which includes Masters and their slaves from both North and South America. The next 'House' we pass is "Europe." Then came the 'Houses' of Arabic, Africa, Russia, Indies, Asia, Australia, and the Philippines. Nine 'Houses' are named after each part of the world.

WOW, Master Mike wasn't lying when he said 'The Society' is all over the world. I see ground slave workers outside each 'House' from different parts of the world. Who better to maintain the 'Houses' and grounds than native slaves of that part of the world? The building's architecture also matches each part of the world that the 'Houses' represents.

Master has to keep tugging at my slave collar to get my attention back to him. I realize I am breaking rules 1 and 2. OH FUCK! I am in deep shit now. So, I quickly start to pay attention to him, keeping the distance correct. We pass more buildings but I pay them no attention now. I fear the punishment I will be receiving for already breaking Master's rules on the second day on the island. We continue around the island going from concrete to red brick roads, rocky roads to a topical forest, and finally back on concrete which takes us back to the 'House'.

It must have been an hour to run around the island. I am very tired and trying to catch my breath when Master pulls out a cane from a wooden box hanging on the outside of the house. I remember seeing several of those boxes hanging on the walls around the house. The Masters can cane their slaves anywhere at any time they choose.

"Slave, stretch quickly before it gets its punishment. I believe in punishing a slave soon after it breaks any of my rules."

I hear Master whipping the cane through the air, testing it like he did last night. As I stretch, I watch Master swinging the cane back and forth. I get more and more nervous. After I am done stretching my naked body, I am ordered into position 4. I am confused but then remember Master Mike's slave positions he taught me using a cane. Both Masters enjoy training me with the cane. I didn't know that Master Alex knew about the slave positions but I guess being brothers they share their training techniques.

I quickly move into position 4, standing with my legs spread wide and hand clasped behind my head. I am now even more nervous even though I have been caned before. A Master can be light or hard with the cane. I have no choice but to take what my Master wants to give me. As I'm learning, I'm at his mercy. Being this is a punishment, I assume it will be hard and very painful.

Master walks around me several times making me even more nervous and fearful!

"Slave, do you know why you are going to be punished?"

"Yes Master, your slave broke some of your rules."

"That is correct. Which rules did slave break?"

"Master, this slave broke rules 1 and 2."

Master hits my ass with the cane. I yelp and jump some.

"Wrong slave it broke rule 9 too!"

Master hits my back with the cane, yelping even louder. Master hit me harder than before.

"Slave, what is rule 1? Say it loud and clear. I want everyone to hear it."

I yell out, "Slave will always obey its Master at all times"

Master hits the upper back of my right leg. I yell out in pain.

"Slave, did it obey your Master today?"

I yell out, "NO, MASTER!"

Master hits the upper back of my right leg. I yell out even louder and fall to my knees. Master keeps hitting me hard each time.

"Up, Slave"

"Slowly I get back into position"

"What did my slave not do to obey its Master?"

Master hits the upper right thigh of my leg. I scream out in pain and fall again to my knees. Tears are now running down my face.

Master says in a cool menacing voice, "UP SLAVE, TELL ME WHAT IT DID NOT DO TO OBEY ME?".

I quickly get back into position 4 then I yell out through the pain, "MASTER, IT DID NOT KEEP A PROPER DISTANCE AS IT WAS ORDERED TO DO."

"Correct slave. What is rule 2?"

"Slave will pay attention to its Master at all times."

Master hits right breast. I scream out in pain. It hurts so much! I start to get lightheaded. So, he orders one of the ground slaves to bring over a garden hose. Master grabs the hose from the slave and hits me with freezing cold water. My mind is now completely focused on my Master and no longer lightheaded.

"Slave did it pay attention to its Master on the run"

I yell out again, "NO MASTER, IT WAS DISTRACTED BY LOOKING ABOUT THE ISLAND."

Master hits my left breast. I scream out in pain and stumble back but quickly get back into position.

"SHOULD A SLAVE EVER BE DISTRACTED?"

I yell back, "NO MASTER, IT SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO ITS MASTER AT ALL TIMES. IT IS SORRY, MASTER"

I am now in tears from the pain and disappointment of my Master.

Master hits me in the right calf. My right leg loses its strength and I fall to my right knee. I know he will hit me again if I don't get up. Wincing in pain I get back in position. This feels like a punishment. It is much harsher than last night in the 'Rules Training'. I am not getting aroused at all. All I feel is pain and shame.

"Slave sorry does not cut it. Slave is being punished because it has broken its Master's rules but most importantly it disappointed me, its Master. What is rule 9?"

I yell again "When walking with Its Master, slave will walk to the right and slightly behind its Master"

"Slave, did you keep to the right and slightly behind your Master when we were running?

I yell out again "NO MASTER, IT DID NOT KEEP SLIGHTLY BEHIND YOU, MASTER"

Master hit me in my left calf. I scream out in pain and fell again to my knee and then my hands too. I get lightheaded again. Master sees this and hits me with the garden hose again. The water hits me hard. I'm now sobbing on my hands and knees. OH GOD! I am so sorry for disappointing my Master! Crying my heart out, I know I deserve this punishment.

"UP, SLAVE"

I am so ashamed of myself but get up and in position 4 as previously ordered. Tears of remorse are running continuously down my face.

Master walks back to the house and puts the cane in a shoot below the box mounted to the wall of the house then walks back in front of me. To my surprise, he hugs me tightly, rubbing my head like a little kid. At that moment, I felt like an eight year old being schooled by my big brother. Yet, he is not my brother, he is my Master. My Master, who just punished me for breaking his rules.

Master pulls me into his chest, whispering "I know slave. It is forgiven. It will follow my rules from now on, right slave?"

I nod my head yes and whisper back "Yes Master, it is so sorry, Master."

"Now what should you say to your Master for punishing you?"

I instinctively understand what my Master wants, "Thank you Master for punishing me"

"Very good slave it will always thank me for punishing it. It is grateful for the punishment, isn't it?"