MSDS Society Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master continues to run his hands over my body like I am a prized car he owns. It makes me feel special. So, I lay back in his arms letting him admire what he owns. Master points out more other academic buildings as we pass them. I forget this is a real college so Master can get an education and work in the world beyond the Society's structure. I wonder what my role will be in the world beyond the Society or will I always be a hidden slave to my Masters.

We finally are pass the Campus grounds. I start seeing fields of crops. In the distance, I see naked men tending the crops. I can only assume they are more slaves.

"Master, how does the Society get so many slaves?"

"The slaves are almost all voluntary except for Masters who broke the laws of the Society or the laws of the outside world. The slaves voluntarily submit to be enslaved as this slave did in a way," pinching my nipple and whispering in my ear, "Submissives who want to be enslaved are found online. Others are down on their luck and need a change in their lives, either because of drug addiction, homelessness, financial troubles, etc. Not all are slaves for life. Some serve a few years to get back on their feet. However, if they talk about 'The Society' they know they will be enslaved for life. That fear and their slave training keeps them quiet. Master makes a wide gesture with his hand "all these crops are maintained by slave labor. The island is self-contained. All food, water, and power generation are created on the island. The Society has its hands in many different advanced technologies to help with keeping the island self-contained and therefore a secret. All of it is maintained by slaves and managed by Masters." In the background, I hear whips hitting flesh which gives me shivers.

"Slave, don't worry about those beasts being whipped. They are either slaves who want to be beasts of burden just like the ones in front of us or they did a horrible crime and deserve what they get. Those that voluntarily enslaved themselves are like you. They have the 'sub genes' that is strong in them. They enjoy the taste of the whip just like you will do."

I am shocked that Master would think I will enjoy being whipped.

"Slave, I remember the first caning I gave you. You were enjoying it, right?"

"Yes Master, it guesses it did. It was a little out of it Master."

"That is because this slave body started to produce endorphins to help it process the pain. This is another example of why it was meant to be enslaved"

Master pumps his cock in my hole to emphasize his point. I moan as he fucks me.

"See slave, it was always meant to be enslaved."

I nod, "Yes, Master."

As we turn another bend in the road there is a forest with lots of trees and bushes.

"Slave that forest is where the 'Slave Hunt' will be. It is part of the 'Slave Games'. My slave will be hunted by Masters from other houses. The longer it stays uncaptured, the more points our house gets. So I am going to teach my slave how to keep hidden in the forest to make sure my slave has the longest time. But make no mistake, at some point all slaves will be captured. There is no time limit for the hunt. However, if my slave does not make it to classes the next day then our house will get points deducted. Once a slave is captured it is the slave of the Master who captured it for three days. It will be his property on loan from your owner. It will follow all orders without question. It represents me slave. Any disobedience even the smallest reflects badly on me. Plus, any disobedience will count as points against my house. So, they will put my slave in impossible situations. It just needs to make sure they have no reason to find my slave guilty of disobedience. At the end of its three day slavery period, my slave will be put on trial to prove guilt or innocence. Be assured all slaves are always found guilty. That reminds me, slave, it must attend all classes. If my slave misses a single class, even if it is sick then points will be deducted from our house. If that happens be assured I will be punishing my slave harshly! Note, if it's too sick to attend classes, it will have to make them up. And, my slave will be punished regardless. So, it needs to keep this body healthy so it can avoid punishment."

Master continues to fuck me and rub the head of my cock keeping me on the edge. I think he wants to keep me to be horny on this trip. Maybe it will help me accept all the things he just explained about the slave hunt, points, and trials. I am shocked by how everything is stacked against slaves. I should not be surprised, I guess. As we go around another bend and see a stadium.

"Slave, the stadium is where many of the 'Slave Games' are performed. Slaves are the main attraction for the games. Slaves from each house compete against each other. Sometimes their Master gets involved like the chariot races. We will practice a lot throughout the year on the chariot races. Other games will be fencing, bullfighting, normal track racing but with a twist, slave whipping, slave caning, slave wrestling, etc. Slave, it might enjoy the wrestling contest. The winning slave fucks the loser right in the middle of the stadium for all to see. It is a test to see which slave will become the Alpha slave of the year. It will be an elimination contest until one slave becomes the Alpha slave. It is fun to see who will become the Alpha. The Alpha gets a great perk. He gets to fuck any of the slaves when not in use by their Master. For example, let's say the Alpha slave is in the 'Domestic slave 101' class and sees a slave it finds hot. The Alpha can take a slave in the middle of the class. There is nothing the slave or others can do to stop the Aphla. The teacher cannot even stop him. The slave wrestling competition is the very first contest of 'Slave Games'. That way the Alpha slave can use any slave throughout the year. The other purpose of the slave wrestling contest is to see which is more dominant vs submissive. You see not all slaves have a Master when they arrive. Just like not all Masters own a slave. Halfway through each school year, there is a 'Slave Auction'. It is so these unowned slaves can be purchased by a Master. So it is good to see which slave is more submissive vs dominant before they are purchased. The Society has its own cryptocurrency for items within the Society, including slaves."

I am going to have to compete in all those "Slave Games". My brother and I did wrestle a lot but he always won. Now I have to wrestle to keep some strange slave from fucking me in front of the entire school! Then if I don't win he might be the Alpha fuck me again anywhere I am without my Master. If I lose I will stick close to my Master as much as possible. Maybe that is another reason for an Alpha Slave, to train slaves to stay close to their Masters?

We finally get back to the house. Master pulls me off his hard cock. I am amazed at how long he can stay hard. Master grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the carriage. I am pulled around the back of the house to another large building with a sign on the door "Chariot Storage". Master opens the double sliding door. Inside I see dozens of chariots. An older slave comes running out wiping his hands off on a dirty towel. He looks like a mechanic. Maybe he repairs the chariots or is a handyman slave?

"Hello Master, how may this slave help you, Master?"

"Yes boy, strap my slave here to chariot number 5."

"Yes right away, Master."

He runs off into the building and pulls out a chariot with the number 5 on the side. It looks like a chariot of Roman times. The mechanic slave pulls me to the front of the chariot. He proceeds to strap a harness around my chest, over my shoulders, and under my legs. It is a lot like the harness I was in when I pulled the carriage with my sister on the first day of being an official slave. Then he hooks the harness to two bars on either side of my upper back. Once he gets me all strapped in, he tells me to move forward. I walk forward, pulling the chariot. He pats me on the ass, telling me to stop. Next, he puts a bit in my mouth with two reins on each side. The slave pulls them back so the ends are inside the chariot.

"Master, your slave is ready, Master."

"Thank you boy, stick around I will need your help later."

He bows his head, "Yes Master" then backs away, watching closely.

Master steps on the back of the chariot causing the two bars strapped to my sides to move up. I have to lean forward to keep the bar from flipping me backward and taking me with it.

Master yells, "When I pull the right rein, slave moves to the right. When I pull the left rein, slave moves to the left. When I pull on both reins lightly, slave slows down. When I pull both reins hard, slave stops. When I flick both reins once, slave moves forward. When I flick continuously, slave will run as fast as it can. Now let's try it."

Master flicks both reins once. I dig into the dirt and pull. It is harder than I thought. Slowly I get the chariot rolling. It's easier to keep it going.

Master pulls on both reins hard. I try to stop but it is hard with the momentum. Finally, I get it to stop. Then I hear a crack in the air, followed by a sharp sting on my back. I yell out in pain.

"Slave needs to stop faster."

I yell,"Yes, Master" but with the bit in my mouth it comes out muffled.

"Now let try it again."

Master flicks both reins once and I pull hard getting the chariot to move. Then Master once again pulls hard on both reins and I have it dig in with the heel of my feet causing me to slide on the dirt.

"Better slave, let's do it again"

Master trains me all day long on how to pull the chariot moving all around the back of the house. Then Master steers me to a track down the road a little. We enter the track area.

"Slave, let see how fast it is."

He calls to one of the young slaves cleaning the seats in the stands. The slave runs over to Master.

"Yes Master, how may this slave help, Master"

"Boy, go get a stopwatch from the office and come back fast."

The slave runs off and returns quickly with a stopwatch.

"Boy, time my slave as he runs one lap around the track."

"Yes Master, as you wish, Master"

Master flicks the reins and I pull as hard as I can. Master continues to flick the reins. Once again I hear a crack, then feel a sharp pain in my upper back.

Master yells, "FASTER, SLAVE!"

I pull harder as Master continues to whip me. Each hit of the whip drives me to run harder.

Master keeps whipping my back all the way around the track. Finally, we passed the starting point, and Master pulls hard on the reins. It's harder to stop on the track than on the dirt.

Master hits me hard one last time causing me to scream out in pain.

"SLAVE WILL STOP FASTER!"

I am out of breath and my back is burning.

The slave boy runs over, "Master, the time is 3 minutes and 12 seconds."

Master hits my back three more times.

"Slave it will have to do better!"

I scream out, "Yes Master, it will run faster, Master"

"Boy, go get a bucket of water."

The slave boy runs away and then comes back with the bucket.

"Boy, pour the water over my slave."

"Yes, Master"

The boy dumps the cold water over my head and naked body.

"Boy, refill the bucket"

"Yes, Master."

The boy runs away again and comes back with another full bucket of cold water.

"Boy, pour some water in my slave's mouth"

"Slave, open your mouth wide"

The boy walks up to me again and tills the bucket, as Master pulls hard on the reins causing my head to tilt back, giving the boy better access to my mouth. As water is poured over my mouth some goes in but due to the bit, a lot runs down my face. I swallow as much water as I can. When the bucket is empty, Master orders the boy to get another bucket of water.

The boy comes back with another full bucket and pours it over my mouth. Again some more water passes over the bit and into my mouth. The boy is ordered to water me three more times. It is not lost on me that I am being watered like an animal, having no control over my watering.

Master orders the boy to get the stopwatch out again.

When the boy is ready, I feel one flick of the reins, signaling me to run again. I start running as hard as I can. Master keeps flicking the reins and then starts to whip me again driving me to run faster.

"SLAVE RUN FASTER, BITCH RUN YOUR FUCKING ASS FASTER. FASTER BITCH, FUCKING RUN SLAVE. PICK UP YOUR GODDAM LEGS. FUCKING COCKSUCKER. RUN YOUR SLAVE ASS FASTER, BITCH."

Master keeps whipping me and calling me degrading names which brings up deep anger from being enslaved and how my father trained me to be a slave all my life! The anger pushes me to run harder. The more Master calls me bitch, cocksucker, etc the more anger builds deep inside and the faster I run. I start growling as my anger builds. Finally, we cross the start line. Master pulls hard on the reins. I push back with my strong legs to stop us as quickly as possible.

Master yells out, "Good, Slave."

But I am still in a deep angry state. I growl and shake my head back and forth.

Master pulls hard back on my reins, holding my head from moving. I still try to move my head but it is trapped in the reins. So I just breathe hard and slowly calm down letting the anger go. When Master sees that I have calmed down, he lets my head fall forward and I continue to breathe deeply.

The boy runs up to Master, "Master the time is 3 mins and 2 seconds"

Master pulls my head back again and orders the boy to water me again. After I am watered again, Master makes me run again. Once again he calls me degrading names and whips me harder. The anger comes back even deeper, causing me to run faster.

When we cross the finish line again, I am even more agitated, forcing Master to pull the reins hard again to get me to calm down.

When I have calmed down again, the slave boy runs up, "Master the time is 2 minutes and 58 seconds.

Master yells at me forcing my attention on him, "SLAVE, MUCH BE BETTER. YET, IT CAN DO EVEN BETTER!".

We run around the track three more times with small incremental gains. I am watered after each lap. After our last lap is finished and I am watered again, Master steers me to the exit and back to the house. When we get back to the chariot storage building again, the maintenance slave is there waiting for us.

Master climbs out of the chariot.

"You boy, unstrap my slave"

The maintenance slave runs over to me and quickly unstraps me from the chariot. He pulls me to my Master. I remember how I should kneel at his presents. I fall to my knees and kiss both of his feet three times. Master orders the maintenance slave to get him a leash. The slave grabs a leash and hands it to Master. Master clips the leash to my collar. He walks toward the house without a word. I have no choice but to follow. We go back to Master's suite. Master orders me to strip him. I remove his clothes and Master pulls me to a couch. He sits down and then pulls me to his lap. I feel his cock getting hard again. When it is fully hard, has me sit on it. It stays deep in my hole as Master raps his arms around me, holding me close to his chest with my face resetting on my shoulders.

"Slave you did well today. We will continue working on the chariot runs. You will get better as we practice more. Tomorrow we give your legs a rest and work on the slave hunt. We will be going out of the forest to show you how to evade capture. We are lucky that there is no one here yet. That will give you time to train so you do great in the Slave Games."

We fall asleep on the couch and once again Master fucks me while he sleeps. I wake a few times but know I cannot move until Master wakes.