MSDS Society Ch. 11

Story Info
Campus opens up for all Masters while slaves get punished!
5.2k words
4.19
5.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CAMPUS OPENS FOR ALL MASTERS AND SLAVES

Danny and I are suddenly startled awake by some loud noises. I forget where I am while spooning Danny. Our Masters are banging and yelling at us to get up! I push on Danny to get him out of the single-man cot. When Danny understands what is happening he jumps out of the cot as I follow him. We quickly kneel side by side in our cell with our hands behind our heads..

Our Masters walk around the cell as they explain what the day will entail.

My Master starts by saying, "Our slaves have a big day today. It is the first day that the college grounds are officially open for the school year. After our run this morning, our slaves will meet all the Masters and slaves as they arrive on campus. As our slaves remember, the meeting will be with our slaves hung up spread eagle on the front lawn for its punishment of disappointing their Masters. However, before our slaves are put on display for all to see, both will taste 10 hits of the senior 8-foot cane on its asses!"

Our Masters both laugh as Master Jason comments, "It should be a very memorable day!"

Both Danny and I are now shaking in fear. I do not think Danny has been on the receiving end of an 8-foot long senior cane. It is one of the most painful punishments a slave can endure. I feel so sorry that Danny will have to experience such pain. At least we will be together in our punishments.

My Master unlocks the cell and he clips a leash to my collar. Master Jason does the same thing to Danny. We are pulled to our feet and out of the cell. We're then pulled through the dungeon and to the elevator. Master uses his fingerprint to allow access to open the elevator's doors. Once we are inside, he presses the main floor button.

When we get to the main floor, we're pulled out to the front of the house and ordered to do our stretches. All four of us stretch for our daily run. Yet, all I can think about is the upcoming punishment. The 8-foot cane scares the shit out of me. I felt it once before and it hurts so much that I thought I was going to pass out. Then to be hung spread eagle in the front yard for all to see with the marks from the punishment! I do not even know who are the Masters and slaves that will see me for the first time. I fear they will all be just as sadistic as my Master. I see in Danny's eyes he is thinking the same thing. I need to let him know it will be OK. We are in this together. I mouth "We can do this . It will be OK. Just focus on the run for now". Comforting Danny helps my anxiety too.

After stretching. Master again takes the lead and pulls on my leash as he starts running. Master Jason and slave Danny follow behind us. We run around the island as usual. Except, I hear jets flying overhead which breaks the peacefulness of the island. Despite all that I have been through, I enjoyed the alone time with Master which allowed us to get to know each other better.

When we get back to the house, I already see slaves bringing in luggage into the house. The place seems much busier than the last few days. Master orders us to stretch again. After stretching, Danny and I are once again hosed down.

Instead of taking us to the dining hall, one of the kitchen slaves brings out two bowls of slave chow and bowls of water. We are ordered to kneel in the grass to eat and drink. Danny and I drop to our knees and eat out of the bowl with just our mouths like we have been taught to do so many times. Once we finish, our Masters' pulls Danny and me between two sets of poles. I see hooks at the top and bottom. Funny, I never noticed the poles had hooks on them. Every day, I use the poles to do my stretches.

Master grabs a hook from the top of one pole. He pulls it and chains come out from inside the pole. With his other hand, he grabs my wrist and brings it to the chain. My metal cuffs are drawn to the chain with a magnetic force. I remember the cuffs have built-in magnets. Master does the same with my other wrist. At the bottom of the pole, he pulls out more chains and links them to my ankles cuffs. The funny thing, I don't even notice the shackles on my wrist and ankles anymore. Master Jason does the same thing to Danny. Next, my Master opens his phone app and the chains start to retract back into the poles. My arms and feet are spread eagle between the two poles. I see Danny is now spread eagle too. A house slave comes running out with a long box about 8 feet long. I fear what is inside the box. I am facing Danny seeing the fear in his eyes, knowing he sees the same fear in my eyes too.

Master takes an 8-foot long cane out of the box. He does practice swings with the cane. We both hear evil swishing sounds. Danny is visually shaking with fear. I mouth "I am here. You can do this. It will be OK". Except, I know it will not be OK. It will hurt worst than anything he can ever imagine. Master lines up behind me tapping my ass to get hit the right spot. He smiles and then swings. The long cane comes crashing down on my ass. The pain does not hit me until a couple of seconds after it strikes my ass.

I scream out "FUCK!"

"Count them slave and thank me after each one."

"YES MASTER, ONE MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER!"

Master takes another swing and another burning pain hits my ass an of couple seconds after it hits me.

"FUCK!, TWO MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER!"

Another hit

"OH FUCK PLEASE, THREE MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER!"

An another hit

"PLEASE MASTER, FOUR MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER!"

And another

"FIVE, MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER!"

Now I am crying, tears are running down my face. I see Danny shocked at what he is seeing, knowing he will feel the evil cane soon.

Another hit

"SIX, MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER!"

I am now sobbing as the endorphins start to kick in

Another hit

"SEVEN, MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER!"

More endorphins flood my body helping me control the pain which prevents me from passing out.

Another hit

"EIGHT, MASTER.....,", cries, "THANK YOU, MASTER!"

More endorphins are pushed into my system, causing my dick to start to grow without me even realizing it

Another hit

"NINE, MASTER.....", more cries and stream of tears "THANK YOU, MASTER!"

My mind is now disconnected from my body and the endorphin high takes over. My dick is almost fully erect. I am uncontrollably sobbing with tears.

Another hit

"TEN, MASTER....", more cries and tears, "THANK YOU, MASTER!"

Master hands the cane to Master Jason. I lower my head and fall against the chains that are holding me up. My cries are non-stop. Tears wash down my chest, dripping off my hard cock. A puddle of tears forms just below the tip of my cock. The pool is a mix of tears and precum.

Soon, all the tears are drained from my eyes. So, all that is left is a constant stream of precum.

Danny must be scared out of his mind. The next thing I hear is screaming. I look up to see Danny's face mixed with pain and anger.

I mouth, "Yes, Danny, use that anger."

It will help him get to the point where he will break and cry like I am. I stare into Danny's eyes throughout the whole punishment. Feeling what he is feeling all over again. By the end of his caning, he is crying non-stop too with a pool of tears and precum below his hard dick.

I think, it's good, Danny has finally learned how to process the pain into pleasure. It will keep him from going insane.

Master grabs a garden hose again and hoses both Danny and me down. It feels so good.

After hosing us down, Master walks up to me and hugs me. OH, GOD YES!

"Slave you did well. I am proud of my slave. It is the best slave a Master could have."

"Thank...You... Master," Still trying to recover from the ordeal.

"My slave has shown Danny how a slave should act. Slave Danny thanked Master Jason for each hit of the cane just like my slave did. My slave is a great mentor for Danny. Did Danny and my slave have a good chat last night?"

"Yes... Master... We... Did... Thank you.... Master... for... giving.... us.... some... time... together."

It's still hard to speak while crying even though no tears are flowing now.

"It is welcome, slave. Slave Danny and it will have more alone time if both are good obedience slaves?"

"Thank you, Master... It will be good... It will obey... Master."

"I know it will slave. It will always be a perfect slave, right?"

"Yes, Master. It will always try to do its very best, Master."

Now I can catch my breath after crying for so long.

"Slave there is no TRY! It will be a perfect slave for its Master!"

"YES, MASTER, IT WILL BE A PERFECT SLAVE, MASTER," I yell out.

"Good slave. Now rest for a while before the other Masters and slaves arrive. They will be here soon."

Master steps back and puts a 3-foot cane in my mouth.

"Hold this cane for the arriving Masters to use on it, if they so choose to."

I hold the cane in my mouth, "Yes.... Master...," with a muffled voice.

Master again pulls out his phone and pushes a button. My chain loosens and I fall to my knees. Oh, that feels so much better. I hang by my wrists with my knees on the ground, Maybe I can get some rest before the other Masters and slaves arrive. I am so grateful for the rest. However, I am not looking forward to the other Masters and slaves seeing me like this for the first time!

Master walks away and comes back with a sign in his hands. He shows it to me.

It reads "It disappointed its Master. Please punish this slave, Masters."

Now, I remember Master telling us that our punishment will include placing a sign around my neck as we hang spread eagle. Master kneels in front of me and places the sign around my neck. It falls between my nipples. More tears form in my eyes as I feel the shame of disappointing my Master. I should have won the race against Danny. I am more experienced at pulling the chariot than Danny. I know I should have won that race. I vow to be the perfect slave Master expects me to be. I will win the next race no matter what!

Our Masters walk away and I hear the front door open and close. I assume our Masters went into the house.

About 30 minutes later, I hear the ratcheting of chains then feel my arms being lifted up again. I have no choice but to stand up again even though I wish I could rest longer. So, my ankles and wrist are stretched out like before. Just like me, Danny is spread eagle and vulnerable again. Not long, I see a carriage pull up in front of the house with two huge muscular slaves pulling it. The Society does love to use slaves for manual labor. A man that looks like to be 19 or 20 steps out of the carriage. Crawling out after him is another beautiful slave. Then I hear Master's voice behind me as he is now on the porch.

Master yells out, "Cousin Josh, it's good to see you again!"

Master and Master Jason ran down to greet Master Josh. Fuck! Master Josh is just as hot as my Master. WOW, another one of Master's family members. My Master is holding Master Jason's ass as they greet Master Josh. So, I assume Master Josh knows about their relationship. They hug each other and ask about how his trip was. However, I was staring at the beautiful slave boy on all fours next to Master Josh. Of course, I'm checking out the hot Master Josh too. Fuck! I am now checking out guys like the girls did when I was in high school.

They walk up the walkway to the house when Master Josh asks about Danny and me. When they get closer, I really see how hot Master Josh really is. He is about 6 foot 2 inches tall, 180 pounds with red hair and green eyes. He has a beautiful overall tan as I can tell as he is only wearing beach shorts and sandals. Dam! He has a perfect muscular chest, arms, and legs. Of course, I notice a huge mound at his crouch.

Master speaks up, "Oh, these are Jason and my slaves."

"Shit they're gorgeous!"

Master then walks up to me and slaps my ass.

"This one's mine!," as he smiles, "It is on loan from my brother for my stay here."

"Fuck! Alex, you have one generous brother. I would never let my brother have my slave for 3 years!"

Master Josh pulls his slave up to his feet and wraps an arm around him. That is when I noticed the slave looks like my father but in a more angelic way. His facial features are softer, especially when he smiles. I realize he must be related to Danny and me. Fuck how many of my family members does my Master's family own? Then my Master inquiries about Master Josh's slave.

"Oh, this is a beauty. You can tell it's another one of Anderson's livestock. Father gave it to me as a going-away present. I was so happy when I unboxed it three weeks ago. It was in a crate in the living room when I got home. It's the best gift my father has ever given me! Father says it is an offspring of Richard Anderson."

That is when I look at Master Josh's slave and realize why he looks so much like my father. Fuck he is my brother! Well, most likely a half-brother I never knew about.

My Master speaks up now! "Shit! No kidding. My slave is also the offspring of Richard. OH WOW! They're brothers. Well, they must be half-brothers. You can see the Anderson bloodline in all three of them. However, these two look much more alike. Almost like they are twins, they look so much alike."

Master is pointing at me and Master Josh's slave. Now my brother and I are looking at each other with shocked faces. He looks as clueless about having a half-brother as I am. Except, I already knew about father having other female slaves from yesterday's conversation with Danny in the cavern. I'm glad Danny gave me a heads-up that father has another female slave. My suspicions are correct that father has more than just one other female slave. He must have many more. Who knows how many half-brothers and sisters I have out there?

My half-brother and I look at each other, looking up and down, confirming what our Master's are saying. We indeed are brothers. Except, we are not close as I am with my brother Keith. I do not know if or when I will ever see him again. It's strange looking at someone who looks almost as identical to me. He looks more like me than I look like my brother Keith! It is hard to wrap my head around it all!

Master laughs as he looks at our faces, "OH SHIT! They didn't know! Well, slaves, you two are half-brothers. Yes slaves, its father has other female slaves that its father has fucked, creating more offspring. After all, that is why its father is so wealthy. He sells his sons and daughters for profit. This is why it was always destined to be slaves. Our family has purchased more Anderson slaves than any other family in 'The Society'. This will not be the last time it sees more of its brothers and sisters slaves.

Master Josh says, "You know it would be so hot to see all three play with each other. I have always wanted to see brothers fuck each other. That would be so awesome! The one thing about the Anderson bloodline is they have nice size cocks even though very few get to use it."

He laughs at his own joke.

Did Master Josh just propose that Danny, half-brother, and I all fuck each other! I mean I think I am in love with Danny. I would gladly give Danny pleasure, but could I really pleasure my own brother? It would be like having sex with myself!

Then Master shocks me, "Josh that sounds like fun. Jason, what do you think?"

"Lover, I think it is a great idea. Maybe we could have them perform in Art Class? You know how Master Jacksons, the Art Teacher, loves to have us paint live scenes. We could have them do a three-way blow job scene and paint them. They would have to suck each other for hours as models for our class assignments."

Master Josh laughs, "That is an awesome idea, Jason. What about we have my slave here practics now? Do you mind if my slave blows your slaves?"

My Master says, "Not at all. It would be hot to see the brothers suck each other. Just make sure that my slave doesn't cum."

Master Josh grabs my half-brother by his collar and throws him at my feet. He is ordered to suck. I look down as my brother grabs my hard cock and sucks it into his mouth. He stares up at me with a wicked smile. OH FUCK! it feels so good. Master Josh reads the sign around my neck and grabs the cane out of my mouth.

Master warns me, "Slave do not cum while your brother sucks you off."

"YES, MASTER!," I yell out.

It feels so so good! My brother is a really good cocksucker! I have to fight not to cum. I look down at my half-brother. OH GOD, this is some fucked up shit.

Master Josh then walks around me and notices cane marks on my ass. He rubs the welts, making me shiver and moan. The welts are very sensitive.

"Alex, I am impressed. Very lovely marks. I assume being so pronounced they are from a senior cane?"

"Oh Yes, my 8-foot senior cane. It is very effective for punishments."

"I love how the welts rise in an even pattern. I am a big fan of the cane as a form of punishment. As you can see on my slave's ass there are a few strike marks from this morning. It spilled my coffee when serving me this morning. Do you mind if I apply a few marks on your slave?"

"Not at all, That is what it is here for. It disappointed me and it knows it must be a perfect slave, right slave?"

Master Josh grabs the 3-foot cane from my mouth.

So I can yell out, "YES MASTER, IT WILL BE A PERFECT SLAVE FOR ITS MASTER. PLEASE PUNISH THIS SLAVE FOR BEING A DISAPPOINTMENT TO ITS MASTER."

I hear the familiar swishing sound behind my back. After a few practice swings, I feel a sting hit my back then a second later burning pain!

Master Josh hits my back three times on each shoulder blade. Then he hands the cane to Master Jason. Again tears start to form in my eyes. All the while, my half-brother continues to keep me on the edge of cumming.

"Cousin, this got me all work up mind if I fuck him?"

"Well only if I can fuck your slave. Since they are brothers I would like to compare."

"That sounds reasonable. I would like to check out the brother as well."

OH FUCK! Master has never let anyone else fuck me. I see him eyeing my half-brother with the knowing lust has for me. Shit now I know why he is allowing Master Josh to fuck me. He wants in my half-brother's hole.

Master pulls my half-brother off my dick and up to his feet. He pushes him into my body where we are face to face. I am staring into a face that looks almost like me. He has an innocent looking face and sweet eyes. I feel Master Josh push his body up against me. I moan out instinctively. Then I feel my brother being pushed against me as well, as Master rubs up against my brother's hot body. My Master whispers in my brother's ear. His eyes open wide, then a second later he is kissing me! OH SHIT! My brother is kissing me.

"Fuck Alex that is hot! Let's fuck these bitches."

With that, I feel Master Josh push his cock deep into my hole with one single thrust. It is a good thing Master has been training my hole. I moan while kissing my brother. Our tongues dance around in each other mouths. I hear my brother moan as my Master pushes his cock into my brother. They fuck us hard and deep. I am being pushed back and forth as I am the only one holding everyone up by my wrist and ankles. My brother grabs me around the waist to keep himself steady as Master pounds his hole. In the background, I hear more people whistling and shouting. More Masters and slaves must have arrived. I do not even care anymore as the fucking and kissing are all I can think about. Not, to mention, my brother's hard cock is rubbing up and down against my dick. We both have to fight not to shoot without our Master's permission.

I hear more whistling and shouting from around us and above too. We must be putting on a good show! I would never think in a million years I would be the center of a live sex show with my brother pressed against me and being fucked for all to see.

12