MSDS Society Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cheering of the crowd spurs our Masters to fuck us deeper and faster. The louder the crowd is the rougher we are fucked. Our Masters are feeding off the crowd. My brother is holding on to me for dear life as our Masters fuck like wild animals. The crowd seems to love it and cheer them on more. We just have to enjoy the ride which I can tell my brother is since his hard cock is continually rubbing mine. I have to fight the urge not to shoot my load. I can tell my brother is having the same problem. It is a good thing we are precumming a lot to help milk us so our balls drain continuously.

The crowd starts to chant, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," over and over. It's like in the high school football games when the crowd chanted our school mascot's name. The chanting pushes our Masters over the edge and they roar out like wild animals. Then, I feel Master Josh's cock pulsate in my hole with 7 or 8 shots of cum dumped into me. I feel bloated and stuff full of cock. Our Masters fall onto our backs, breathing hard in our ears.

The crowd loves it and I hear cheers all around us. My brother and I are still kissing. We never stop throughout the whole fuck session. I have to admit, he is a good kisser.

After our Masters recover from an epic fuck they pull out of us with a pop, still half hard. Master Josh orders my brother to clean him.

"SLAVE, CLEAN!"

My brother breaks our kiss and then walks behind me. Soon I hear sucking noises and then gulping sounds. I can only assume my brother is drinking Master Josh's piss now. When he is done, his Master orders him to clean my Master's cock as well. I am left hanging spread eagle with my rock hard dick leaking a pool of precum on the ground in front of me.

After Master drains his bladder, he addresses the crowd.

"Welcome back, Masters!"

The crowd cheers.

"Hope you enjoyed the show."

I hear a Master call out "Hell yeah, That was hot. Sweet boys! Are they Anderson stock? Can we fuck them?"

I see Master whisper to Master Jason.

"These two slaves tied up spread eagle are Jason and my property. They are only here to be punished since they disappoint us."

I hear boo's and other Masters calling out "Bad slaves. Punished them. What's the punishment?"

"The punishment is caning. Each slave has a three-foot cane in its mouth. Any part of their body is far game except the kidneys as we all know to avoid them. As someone has asked, no the slave's hole is not to be touched. Please respect our property as you would your own. Thank you Masters and let's start our annual per-school party!"

Master grabs the 3-foot cane from Master Jason and puts it back in my mouth.

The crowd cheers as I see an orgy break out all around us. Masters grab their slaves and start to fuck them all over the lawn, on the balcony above and I assume in the house. I hear more strikes of a cane and more cries Other slaves must be feeling the cane too. It is a sea of sex and sadistic torture everywhere.

After a while, a Master come up to me, removing the cane from my mouth. I know the worst of Danny and my punishment is about to begin!

The Master walks around me, taking practice swings. I try to keep my eyes straight ahead watching Danny in front of me. But I cannot help to glance at the Master as he walks around me. He is a huge man. His arms, legs, and chest are massive. He looks at me with a sadistic smile that sends shivers down my spine. As he walks around me, he starts to hit me at random places on my naked flesh. The more he walks around me, hitting me all over, the more fearful I become. My fear only makes him want to hit me more. My dick has a constant stream of precum from its hard tip. He taps my dick a few times as he circles me. I yelp each time he hits me, especially my dick and balls. The Master walks up to me right in my face. He grabs my balls and then yanks them hard. While holding onto my balls, he grabs my face in his strong hands so our eyes meet.

"Slave, did it disappoint its Owner?"

I yell out with fear, "YES, MASTER!"

"Does slave deserve to be punished?"

"YES MASTER, PLEASE PUNISH THIS SLAVE, MASTER."

Tears start to form in my eyes knowing he is going to punish me and I deserve it. I should have won the race. It was my fault we lost.

"What did this slave do to deserve punishment?"

"It lost a chariot race against Master Jason and his slave."

"Does it mean the other pathetic slave chained up for punishment won the race?"

The Master steps aside and points to Danny. I see fear on Danny's face as well.

"YES, MASTER!"

Now tears of shame that I failed my Master run down my face.

The Master walks over to Danny, removes the cane from his mouth, grabs his face, and looks into his eyes like he did me.

"What did this slave do to deserve punishment?"

Danny yells out, "MASTER, IT LOST A SLAVE HUNT AGAINST MASTER ALEX'S SLAVE!"

The Master roars in laughter. The roar is so loud causing other Masters and slaves to turn their heads.

The Master yells out for everyone to hear, "These pathetic slaves caused each other's punishments!"

He looks back and forth at us and yells, "These are Anderson's slaves! The pathetic slaves lost to their own weak family member!"

The Master then walks around Danny hitting him in random places like he did me.

"Two pathetic slaves deserve to be punished. They cannot win against each other so they are both failures!"

Danny and I are crying, knowing the Master is right. We are both failures. We both disappointed our Master. We both deserve to be punished.

The Master then walks between and around us hitting all over our bodies. We are so ashamed for failing, for not living up to what our Master except us to be. Now all the Masters and slaves know what failures we are!

Crying uncontrollably, we both yell out, "IT IS SORRY, MASTER. PLEASE FORGIVE US MASTER. IT WILL BE A PERFECT SLAVE, MASTER!"

I wanted my Master to hear how sorry I am for disappointing him!

That's when Master Alex and Master Jason walk up to the Master holding the canes. Master whispers in the Master's ear and he handed the canes to my Master. Then Master walks up to me and hugs me. I am so grateful to be in my Master's arms. Master Jason does the same to Danny.

I am an emotional wreck. Tears of shame, disappointment, and failure all run down my body. I feel completely worthless!

Master whispers in my ear, "I forgive it."

Those three words bring me back from despair.

"Slave, confessed its failure to everyone and most importantly to me. It must always remember failure is not an option for a slave. It must be a perfect slave for its Master."

I whisper back, "Yes Master, it will be your perfect slave, Master."

I truly want to be the perfect slave for my Master. I vow to myself never to fail my Master ever again!

"As it should be, slave."

"Yes, Master."

Then all of sudden, I am released from my chains and fall into my Master's arms. I am so happy to be forgiven and released. Does being released mean my punishment is over?

"Slave, it took its punishment well. I am very pleased."

Master lifts me in his arms and carries me through the crowd of men. Behind me, I see Master Jason carrying Danny as well. The crowd parts for us as our Masters takes us into the house and up to our room. Master lays me on the bed, removes his clothes, and spoons me. I feel his cock massive rubbing at my hole. Then he enters me, burying his cock deep into me. I close my eyes.

I feel someone on the bed. When I open my eyes Danny is facing me. Master Jason spoons Danny as well. I see him take a big breath as Master Jason enters him as well. We are pushed closer together. Instinctively Danny and I kiss. Our Masters, hold us with their cock buried deep. It feels good to be in Master's arms with his cock in me and kissing Danny. I am so happy!

12