MTV Awards Pt. 03

Story Info
Live, on the red carpet, the night of the Coming Doll!
3k words
4.48
4.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opens and here come two men in the room. I can see them, they are black and very muscular, they come to pick me up. At first, I react with fear, trying to retract myself and get away from them. Obviously, I don't succeed! I feel myself being lifted up and carried out of the room.

Here it goes. I'm arranged like a sex doll and I'm in public. I can see that we are in the corridor, passing near other hotel guests, and I can pick up some interesting stares at my outfit. As they are moving me, I feel the intruders in me shifting; the whole situation is starting to get at me.

"Hi Trish, this is Jeff."

I hear my husband's voice directly in my head. Because of the gag, I can't reply, and even if I could, I fear to be discovered. I think he knows that I will be silent, so he continues.

"I really hope you are enjoying yourself and I'm sorry that I could not give you a heads up. Since I was worried that you could feel bored, sometime later during the night, I asked Frizo something to address this and he complied, as usual. There are some sensors embedded on the tips of the two plug that are into you, a couple of little shock units placed on your tits, others on your tights and on the soles of your feet. He even placed some zappers on your armpits and on the small of your back. These are all radio controlled by radio waves, so whenever you come near some mobile phone, active in a call, some waves will wake them up at random and without a pattern. Starting from... Now!"

As soon as Jeff tells me this, I can hear that one of the men carrying me answers his mobile phone. I try to speak, foolish enough, and wait terrified for what will come.

It starts with a little prod on the sole of my right foot, and as the zapper starts to tingle and since the outfit is like a second skin, my legs starts to twitch against the plastic cocoon I'm in. The muscle spasms transmits up the leg and as they come stronger, I can feel my labia contracting, practically sucking in the plug.

I can't resist, and whenever my pussy pushes at the dildo, I can feel it pressing on my clit. While I try to move, following the spasm, the wave is rising in me.

But still, the entire suit was designed exactly to immobilize me and every movement I try, willingly or not, is fought by the unyielding doll!

Then he ends the call and all is silent. Too early, too damn early! I was literally inching to an orgasm! I can feel my sweat running on my face, and I'm not able to collect it with my hands.

Oh my god, the whole night of this?????

Ok, a problem at a time, so I think as I open my eyes and see they are carrying me into an elevator, then they leave me to the ground on my back. I can see and hear them, they are talking about my weight, and the details of my features.

"Seems to be made for blowjobs, don't you think?"

"Nope, it reminds me of a girl I used to go out with..."

Meanwhile, I feel a little dizzy, sensing the movement, we are going down, but the lack of control of the tilt of my body is making a number on my equilibrium.

Then it hits me, I will be carried outside like this in public, and all will be able to see my plastic labia, sticking out from my underwear. I know, they are not mine, but the ensemble I saw in the mirror before is sticking to my mind.

On top of that, I'm going to be carried outside, in the middle of a crowd, in public. Mind blowing.

As the elevator stops, the two pick me up, and right now I feel exactly like an object. They are carrying me to an SUV, black, which I enter via the rear door. It is obvious that they do not know that there is a person inside the doll, since I'm leaning on my right side and the only thing that I can see from my narrow point of view is the floor of the trunk it self. Time passes and I try to listen to my body, I'm leaning on my right shoulder but, since the shell is quite rigid, I do not feel a thing. A single drop of sweat that seems to be running on my forehead is disturbing, I can feel it inching its way from left to right. Then, suddenly, I hear a jingle, a tune from a phone.

Oh, no, a mobile phone, I can hear that outside the car someone is answering the phone. And so, my left tit starts to vibrate. As the vibration starts from the breast area, it flows in the bust and in a matter of seconds, I can feel myself trying to move against the suit. I try to focus on what is happening around me. And I perceive movement around the car. As I try to relax myself the vibration abruptly stops. Dammit! The SUV starts to move as people climb in, I hear voices, cheers, and I hear when someone sees the doll.

"Ok, people, lemme see the doll!"

I instantly recognize the voice. Dammit, it's the Real ... I feel like someone is pushing me around, I see a glimpse of hands passing over my face and going to my breast, my crotch. It seems like a very quick exploration, but still I have this instinctive, and pointless, urge to cover myself.

"Wow, it's very life-like. It's gonna be a hoot when they see this beauty on the red carpet!"

On the red carpet? Live on tv? Are they mad or what? I start to panic, again.

Ok, what can I do to avoid it? Exit from the suit? Check, no obviously, no! Call for help? Check, no and even if I muffle my voice, there is a lot of noise in the car so, again no. Move and walk away? Check, another no!

In my ear, it's still Jeff talking.

"Hi dear, just saw you were picked up by the Suv. With Frizo, I will follow you to the theatre, don't worry. I hope you are all right. See you there!"

Am I supposed to respond? In what kind of madness have I put myself into??? I try to calm my nerves by drinking something, and as soon as I took some juice from the tank of the suit, I hear some jingles.

A phone? More phones? Ohmmmaaaaaannnnn.

The journey to the auditorium is hell on earth, but sexual. While assistant and staffers are contacting the people with timetable, etas and such, the Real is at the phone, talking loudly about how wonderful the doll is, telling how they will go wild when they see that.

In some moment, I could not even tell what was vibrating and what not, I'm fluctuating in a sort of a haze, unable to do anything if not concentrating on the orgasm building inside me. But anytime, I feel I'm on the brink, something happens, like they close the call and something stops vibrating and I feel myself descending in a state of arousal, which is worse. I feel the car stopping on its track. God! I'm gonna be on the red carpet, trussed like this. If someone could see me under these layers of latex and plastic, they could see my face turning bright red, I definitely can feel the heat, and the sweat moving in the suit. Then I hear the sound of the door opening, and someone is lifting me. I suppose these are the same two bodyguards that picked me up in the hotel, I feel moved and realize that one of them is actually carrying me under his arm like I was a doll!

I hear immediately the sound of the cameras and I can see the flashes glowing as I walk, so to speak, the red carpet.

In this outfit, I can see just directly in front of me, and I spot people staring, while I see them sideways for the position. Meanwhile, there is Jeff in my ear.

"Honey you should smile in front of the camera! I'm sure you are gonna be on E! tonight, wanna bet? By the way, I think that all the world is eager to be informed of your frilly white underwear."

That's too much, I'm so deeply ashamed that I seem to lose all my senses and I pee myself right there on the spot, on the red carpet. Immediately, I try to regain control of my body, but between the catheter and everything, with horror I feel hot liquid flowing out of me and into its bag on the corset.

Panicked, I try to scream but, between the noise from the people and shouts from paparazzi, I myself cannot hear my feeble lamentations.

See, in this time, in exactly this moment, I feel like an object; and then someone answers his phone.

Oh shit, here is my ass starting to vibrate!

They carry me through the flashes into the theatre. While E stops with the other guest for a drink and some chat, I'm carried directly on the seat that has been reserved for me.

All the stars are seated on a side of the auditorium, so they can go directly on stage without having to pass between fans. As I'm seated, immediately I see that the fans start looking at me and pointing the finger, and I realize something strange.

Oh my God, are there so many mobile with the digital camera??? Inside myself I'm out in the space with excitement, in reality I'm still as a stone while hundreds of people are sending photo of my up-skirt. I frantically try to remember if there is any resemblance between my face and the latex face of the doll, and in that moment I'm being self conscious of myself, even if I'm currently encased under two layers of latex and plastic, that's weird, real weird.

I feel all the units starting to activate as I realize immediately that I'm sitting in front of a theatre full of youngsters with mobile phones. Honestly, I can't say for how much time I was there, I only have recognized some of the people passing in front of me to gain their seats. I saw some kids from a boyband, one of them was photographed by the others sitting near me and fondling my plastic breast for his own Instagram, then since apparently it was not enough, he put a hand under my skirt and while the others were watching, he fumbled with my panties.

"Wow, there is enough space for an entire fist!" I could hear him say. Oh god, am I stretched like that?

Then they leave me and go searching for their seats. There are musicians that passed by, captured by my appearance, some even make some jokes about me and then tentatively touch my face and my breasts.

Getting at the centre of attention and the constant vibration, makes me reach at long last,the first orgasm of the night. The doll fights and wins with every move that I make during my struggles, and I'm so lost in it that I even forget to breathe for a time.

I regain my conscience, I was so spent that I sort of fainted in my cocoon. Thankfully, the damned thing is sustaining me in position.

Then the lights go down and the show starts.

E is ushered by the steward to the reserved seat, exactly near my own and when he arrives he also touches my breasts with his hands. The show is starting, the hosts are out with their jokes. Whenever the camera that is pointed on us is live, E takes a point of being broadcast while groping my breasts, or, better yet, searching for something under my skirt, by now it has definitely rode up, leaving the white of my panties for the world to see.

And I'm dumbstruck when I see myself on the big screen surrounding the stage.

Oh boy, what a slut I am! The thought of not being able to cover myself or to regain some modesty, makes me come another time, so strongly, at the end I faint again, I'm pretty sure of that, only to be awakened after a while by a vibration on my left tit.

The host is calling some celebs to present the awards, while I'm still feeling at the centre of attention. There are some live act and in the darkness, I cannot see anything, and just focus on the vibrations that are ravaging my body.

I'm getting sore from the position but, since I have no way to signal it. I have to stand it. Then, in the middle of a song, played by an English band, E is contacted by a hostess.

"Sir, it's time!"

He gets up as the two bodyguards pick me up and carry me to the backstage. The shift in position does something to make my situation better, I realize that the soreness was caused for the most part by the lack of movement, so any time I'm being handled there is some circulation through my limbs. They are carrying me sideways to the backstage and we get to the changing room reserved for the performers.

There I'm placed on the floor on my back and I see E changing in his jeans and white t-shirt customary outfit and talking with his assistant and to some chick dressed in a hip hop suit. And while he is talking to her, he looks at me and smiles.

The two bodyguards are summoned once more, and he tells them what they are supposed to do. From my position, I cannot make out what they are saying, but I have some pretty wild thoughts as I see one of them laughing out loud.

Then one thought hit me in the head, they want to take me onstage! Oh my god! I cannot say anything while they bring me on stage via some passageways hidden in the scenery, from what I'm able to see, there are people running in every direction, to take position and prepare for the music to start. The bodyguards carry me by the shoulders, and suddenly I find myself onstage placed on an office chair, you know the type, the one with wheels and armrests. As they get me in position, I'm in full shock, the vibrators are getting full speed, I think that I'm orgasming just when they put me on the seat.

At that point all I can see is darkness, and in a blink, just like that, the lights flood the place and it is like being in the middle of the sun. Under my shell, I can feel myself getting hot, really hot!

There is music and people dancing around me. I'm being moved in my seat and I can see they have these sort of hip-hop uniforms, baggy trousers, baseball caps, large sweaters. Then I see myself on one of the screens, they are filming me from behind but when E comes near me, he rotates the seat and there I am, proud and dollish, in front of everyone.

E is singing and moving around me, while pushing me around, then he comes to and while I cannot see directly what he is doing, I can see on the monitors that he is fondling me, groping my plastic breasts, riding to the hem of the skirt, plunging his hand directly in my panties. On stage and on camera! I am vibrating as hell, lots of phones are active, and there is no way he cannot also feel that.

As I get the chance to see his face on the screen, I can see he is kind of puzzled, and then he looks at me in the eyes.

Frizo told me before that the mask is perfect, and no one is able to tell the tale, but I'm struck by the look he gave me, then he grabs me off the chair and drags me on the stage. I fall heavily but there was no way I can express my distress, the only thing I really feel is the dildo in my ass moving up and down, and it is not a pleasant sensation. Further in the song, he grabs me by the hairs and from what I can see, he is mimicking a cunnilingus with me onstage.

If there is something Jeff, my husband, knows for sure, is that I don't like it.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, it is not that I don't like giving or taking something like that, it is that I don't like it to be forced on me, like being grabbed by the hairs. I get really furious and I try to fight back with all my strength, trying to scream , but I cannot move at all, and so there I am, rocked on and off by a white hip hop singer in front of a live audience, and in front of who knows how many on tv.

In this precise moment I start to want out, here and there.

In a minute or so, the music stops and all I can hear are hands clapping at me, at E, at everyone on stage. While my two bodyguards are carrying me out, I hear someone talking about how breathtaking it was, and then I return to the dressing room, still steaming.

Nonetheless, the fact that they put me in the correct position, on an armchair, helps me to calm myself and to regain a certain control of my body.

The vibrations are subsiding by now, and I'm able to evacuate once more and to drink something.

It is sort of amazing, I am an object and no one is looking at me. E is talking at some people.

"Ehi, E! That was really awesome. Everybody is talking about it! You rock!"