All Comments on 'Mud and Magic Ch. 06'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Glad the name rang a bell

I read the first "chapter" when it came out, but hadn't noticed the others when they were posted. So glad I found this story again. Obviously a bit darker than where I left off, but theme-wise it has all the same elements.

Carver is a scary dude. Because the picture you're painting at least to me says that he still believes, even after that outro, that he's doing the right thing. The madness of the willpower he wields is fierce indeed.

Love all the various peoples and characters you've established. Also digging that despite the offers and willing company, he stays distracted and exhausted working towards getting stronger. That each encounter has meant something, and the seeds for later encounters are sown in lush ground, just waiting for the right moments to sprout.

Thank you for your writing, and I hope to keep on the lookout for more ^.^

tnabonnetnabonneover 4 years ago
More Mud and Magic?? conclusion???

I'm not sure if you are even still writing, but I would like to know if there is a conclusion to the Mud and Magic series. I'm enjoying all of it. The sex scenes are fine, but I really was enjoying the story line and where you were with it. I'm curious, where it goes from here!!! Please advise if you finished it as something else, or if you just never got around to it. Thanks for the wonderful writing and the sexy stuff was good too....

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 4 years agoAuthor
@Inabonne

Excuse me? It has been around two weeks since chapter #6 has gone live. I'm flattered by your enthusiasm, but writing 20,000 words per chapter takes time. Since I'm not getting paid nearly enough to quit my day job, hire someone who takes care of my blind wife and the cats and vanish into my office for twelve-hour writing sprees, you'll have to wait a month or so until the next chapter is done.

To answer your questions directly: Yes, I am still writing. Yes, M&M will see a conclusion. Maybe even a sequel, if I can get to it. You see, there are people who want to know how the "Arach" storyline progresses. The last bit for that went live in 2016. Others want more "Rembrandt Legacy". Or more "Ghost in the Machine", even though I made pretty sure the story was finished. And that's just reader requests, not counting what I'd like to write. My wife is asking for more stuff along the lines of "The Making of 'A Little Heresy'" and I'm itching to do some non-erotic Battletech fiction. No time for any of that.

I hope that was somewhat helpful. To quote Guns'N'Roses: "Just a little Patience", 'kay? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story so far!

Hello! I tried to make a literotica account just so I could comment on this story, but apparently the capcha thing isn't working right. Anyway, this series is easily top 3 erotic stories I have ever read, and it is in strong contention for number 1! I look forward to reading more, and I'll be sure to check out a ton of other stories on your profile. Oh, and btw, do you do commissions? I didn't see anything about it on your patreon.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 4 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

Thanks for the praise. If you want to talk commissions, please get in touch through the "feedback" form here on Lit and be sure to include some kind of contact info.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 4 years ago
Grrr!

BJ, you made me cry! 😠

But I 💘 you, anyway. Great job, my dear!!

Sc8

Little BirdLittle Birdover 4 years ago

I mostly like the story, but the savage brutality seems excessively gory.

And I think all the rape is just too much for me.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 4 years agoAuthor

@Sxualchocol8: What exactly made you cry? I'm happy if my stories evoke strong reactions, but I didn't expect tears.

@Little Bird: The true measure of a hero is the strength of the villain. There are those who are committing evil acts by virtue of being misguided or working off a wrong premise, but there are others who just revel in their dark side. Faedal is the latter kind of person and I needed to get that across. Yes, it makes for uncomfortable reading, but there are (and will be) bright spots throughout the story. If it's any consolation, the worst has passed and it will be a bit more light-hearted from now on.

DeadmanwadeDeadmanwadeover 4 years ago
I love what your doing!

Normally when I read a foreword that says that this chapter contains no sex my first thought is "WTF, this is an erotica site, what's the point of posting something with no sex in it?" In the case of your story that didn't even cross my mind because I absolutely love what you are doing. The characters are great, the world building is amazing and the writing is top notch! Amazing work, simply amazing.

FbjsFbjsalmost 4 years ago

Made me shed tears as well. Having the flu excerberates that maybe, but still, a rough read. Beautiful tale though (:

MagnaAmansMagnaAmansalmost 4 years ago
Can’t put this book down

Actually made me cry in this chapter, and interesting development of characters I wasn’t expecting too.

Next 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES