All Comments on 'Mud and Magic Ch. 07'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
No displeasure here

Meeting with a goddess... spooky stuff. Always dangerous when something of that power level is actively moving around. So many reasons for why its happening, and very few of them good, at least in literature. You never really read stories about a being like Mercy reaching out to people in dreams to ease their pains.

I'm kinda frustrated with Rhys atm. He's literally in a wizards tower full of all sorts of casters and clerics while everyone is waging a campaign against a Cleric of Desire who is doing some really horrible stuff. "TELL SOMEONE! You stupid git!" What you felt to be the actual goddess reached out to tempt you and reality itself was changed within the stronghold. People need to know! But sure... hiding your enemies holy symbol in your room... which is cleaned by an unstable person you've introduced to knifework... totally not going to have any issues.

There are things to be said for older people being stuck in their ways, but oh the folly and ignorance of youth. This being a story and all, and even if it weren't, just based on the circumstances... something is almost assuredly going to go wrong because of this. Hopefully not, but I'm not holding my breath ^.^ Thanks again for the chapter, love your work.

tnabonnetnabonneover 4 years ago
Busy, but please don't leave us hanging for too long!!!

I know in our private coorespondence, you mentioned that you are busy and have a life and I can respect that, but please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!!! I've fallen into the Mud and Magic world and I'm stuck, so don't leave me there for too long in limbo!!!! Thanks for the story!!! If this were a finished story, "had an ending", I'd be reading straight thru it....you've got a fan!!!

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 4 years agoAuthor
@tnabonne

No worries, chapter 8 is ready for publication. It should go live around the second of November. Chapter 9 won't be far behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES