All Comments on 'Mud and Magic Ch. 09'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Yeeaaahhhh...

Its the nice ones you have to worry about, isn't it?

Though, to offer my two cents, I'd say one of Mercy's farmers empowered with magic far stronger than he has a right to have in such a short time definitely offers a bit of Justice. After all, even Desire can only really act through intermediaries. Trying to cheat an evil god rarely works out, though stories tend to be more complicated than a short sentence tries to make them out to be.

Lovely work again. Nice reveal on some more backstory for other characters. Eagerly awaiting your next installment. Thank you.

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Mud & magic 1 - 9

Just finished reading , and was devastated to find no ending (although I wasn't really expecting one , as it seems we have a long way to go yet) Hurry up with the rest of the chapters please in what was a finely crafted and highly entertaining read

RedbockRedbockabout 4 years ago
Great World Building

Usually when we get to a chapter in a story that primarily involves side characters I find myself losing interest, but your world Building of whole different cultures and regions was fantastic! I actually slowed down halfway through and then went back to re-read the first several pages. Keep up the great story telling.

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 3 years ago
Great story!

Loving the story so far (well...most of it). I skipped a lot of the exposition on Chassari's home town, which seemed to be a lot of extraneous information that wasn't really related to the main story (plot). I also found it rather odd that this fantasy world has circumcision, as well as a fully fleshed out Japanese culture, even including katanas. I would have much preferred a unique culture based on Chassari's snake-like race.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES