All Comments on 'Mud and Magic Ch. 14'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FbjsFbjsabout 3 years ago

Pass my thanks to your lady love, that she may keep inspiring you. Yes I mean I want more [-:

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago
Nice

Hard to plan for the unexpected. Here's hoping they get good information from their scouting and scrying so they can make a decent enough plan for the stuff they can't account for.

Going to be a bigger mission than planned. But I suppose that's what happens in the field. Would be nice if he's able to stay conscious for the whole thing AND not lose anybody. Sure its great that his limits are getting stretched, considering what he's up against. But he's gotten really lucky so far that his magic has only ever frayed, and not completely snapped. Unless its like bones, in which case, he's lucky to have kept in solid pieces.

Thank you for your story. You and yours Be well. Looking forward to the next one when its ready for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I originally clicked on this story because Rhys is my name and that has certainly led to a few interesting moments. Anyway I just binged all fourteen chapters and oh boy! They were good to the point that some of it was (emotionally) hard to read but the payout when Faedal eventually gets what coming to him will only be that much sweeter for it. Also Haloryth is my favourite character!

donner60donner60about 2 years ago

Wow…..thanks for this awesome tale can’t wait for the next chapter. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES