Mud and Magic Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elara scooted closer and kissed Borna on the cheek. "Have you ever...?" she began, caressing down her creamy stomach.

"Licked another girl?" Borna asked, chuckling. "Fuck, I haven't even kissed one before. Men run away screaming when they see me, naked or not."

"I won't," Elara whispered. She snaked an arm under Borna's neck and caressed the cursed girl's hair and cheek. Then she leaned in and breathed a loving kiss onto Borna's lips.

Borna flinched away. "Don't," she whispered. "What about Hilgrun?"

"I hope she watches us. And enjoys seeing what we're doing to each other," Elara murmured, her throat suddenly very tight.

Borna pulled her close and kissed a tear off Elara's cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm pretty good at ruining the mood," she grumbled. "If you want to shut me up by sitting on my face, now's your chance."

Elara chuckled. Blinking a few errant tears away, she carefully swung a leg over Borna's head, giving the cursed girl easy access to her hairless nethers. A second later, she squealed in surprise.

Rhys' head came up, strands of spit and Borna's precum dripping down his chin. "Everything all right?"

"Yes," Elara gasped. "I didn't know Borna's tongue was so long... and pointy." The curvy elven druid rolled her hips and moaned softly. "For someone who hasn't done this before, you're very good," she added, patting Borna's armored chest piece.

Borna made a muffled sound and closed her hand around Elara's wrist, pointing down her body.

"You want me to suck you?" the elf asked. "What about poor Rhys though?" Grinning, Elara tilted forwards until she rested on her elbows. From where Rhys knelt, her face was bisected by Borna's mammoth erection.

"He'll find a hole to plug, I'm sure," Borna gasped. A second later, there was an absurdly loud smooching sound.

Elara tossed her head back and groaned. Giggling playfully, she snatched Borna's cock and circled its gland with her tongue.

Rhys scooted between Borna's thighs. Elara reached out and pulled him close until she could alternate between both cocks.

"My, she's eager," Borna huffed. "Careful you don't dislocate your jaw, princess." There was a soft, swatting sound and Rhys gasped as Elara sucked harder on him.

Elara raised her head, eyes twinkling. Rhys recognized the look on the elf's face. It was the same almost manic expression she wore when they had shared the mattress for the first time, way back at the toll booth. She uses sex to combat her grief, he thought. I'm pretty sure that's not the right approach but if it makes her feel better, at least for one night, who am I to ruin it?

When Elara next reached for Borna's rod, Rhys angled his member downwards and rubbed his tip along Borna's drenched slit before pointing it at the elf's face. Elara responded with a lusty groan and crammed his tip into her mouth as well, noisily suckling both their cocks at once.

Borna groaned and writhed under them, thrusting her hips upwards. Elara made a soothing sound and allowed Rhys to slip from her lips. He understood. The crimson girl was close to her limit already. He scooted close and parted Borna's nether lips with his lance, adding his thrusts to the writhing and grinding mess before him.

Borna suddenly roared like a wounded animal. Her hands came down and she pinned Elara's head in place, rapidly thrusting into the elf's mouth. Each thrust also caused Rhys's cock to move inside her. One final thrust and Borna held perfectly still, her hips a hand's width off the bed. Rhys had slipped from her. Elara gulped desperately then she managed to pry Borna's claws off her head. A small flood of thick fluid poured from the corners of her mouth onto Borna's stomach plates as she ground her sex onto Borna's mouth. A long, low moan tore itself from Elara's mouth and more seed dribbled down her chin and onto her full breasts.

Borna made muffled sounds underneath her then, with a bit of effort, she managed to roll the elf off her. "Sorry, sorry," she muttered. "I know it's-"

Like a great cat, Elara pounced and smothered Borna with hot, salty kisses.

"I think she's not quite done yet," Rhys wryly noted. A look at Borna's still raging hardness told him neither was the cursed girl. Elara straddled Borna, furiously kissing her angelic features. Rhys caressed along Elara's nethers, finding her wet and relaxed. Grinning fiendishly, he pointed Borna's cock in the right direction. All it took was a bit of gentle prodding and Borna, going on instinct at this point, easily slid into Elara's sex. Both froze.

"Did I do something wrong?" Rhys asked innocently. There was a muffled chorus which sounded rather satisfied with his meddling.

Elara pulled herself into an upright position, uttering a very unladylike grunt. "That's how the princesses of old must have felt when they fucked a unicorn," she groaned. "If I had known how wonderful your cock fits in me, I'd have fucked you much, much sooner."

"Shut up," Borna growled. "You were much too afraid to even cop a feel." She exhaled slowly. "Damn. So good. Where are you, Rhys?"

"I'm still kneeling between your legs," Rhys said. "See?" He used his cock to caress Borna's nether lips. In a remarkable feat of agility, Borna pushed him with her calf. Rhys slid deep into her. He used Elara's hips to steady himself.

"Then stop pussyfooting around and fuck me already. Didn't you say you wanted to have me like this 'the next time?'"

"I have an even better idea," Elara whispered. "Rhys, would you mind?" She placed two fingers between her butt cheeks and waggled them invitingly.

"What? Aren't you plugged enough already?" Rhys asked in surprise, encircling Borna's impressive cock at the base. "I wouldn't know how to do it. Chassari never got around to showing me," he admitted, a little subdued.

"Oh, the twitching thing inside me says you'd be more than happy to at least try," Borna cooed. "Honestly? I'd love to see that. Our horny elf princess plugged in both downstairs holes."

Elara moaned hungrily. "Yes, Rhys. Please. I want you in me too."

"I... I don't know how much longer I'd last," he panted. "Not with Borna's insides clutching at me like that."

Elara craned her neck and pulled Rhys close so she could kiss him. He curled an arm around her body and pawed a breast. His thrusts turned into a frenzy and a few moments later, he erupted deep inside Borna's velvety tunnel. Borna moaned happily.

"You didn't come," Elara told Borna. "The puddle on the sheets is the same as before."


"But I felt Rhys explode in me," Borna said, a hint of a smile on her face. "I still can't believe anyone would find me attractive enough to even-"

Rhys scooted around Borna and cut off her lament with his cock to her mouth.

Elara burst into helpless laughter. "From where I'm sitting, impaled on your monstrous pecker, I can say I can't remember the last time I had so much fun. And it's heartwarming to see you lying there, sucking cream off Rhys' cock." She leaned in and pulled Rhys' member from Borna's suckling mouth. "Also, didn't your granny teach you how to share?" She closed her lips around Rhys and fluttered her tongue against his sensitive tip.

"I think she deserves a stick up the ass, not your splendid dick," Borna growled, caressing Rhys' balls.

"How would I even do that?" the sorcerer asked breathlessly.

Elara chuckled around him as he carefully explored between her cheeks. "This feels rather... narrow and tight," Rhys observed. Elara let him spring free, a chance Borna didn't let go to waste. Her lips replaced the elf's.

Elara pointed at her pack on the other side of the room. "I have an octagonal tin in my pack," she purred. "Mind fetching it for me?"

"Now?" Rhys gasped. Borna had cupped one of his butt cheeks with her hand while eagerly sucking him off. "I'm... kinda stuck."

"You are a sorcerer, Rhys," Elara said sternly. "If you can't cast with a horny crimson angel blowing you, how do you plan to beat Faedal?"

Borna growled then let him slip free. "Stop saying that name. He almost went limp!"

Giggling, Elara slurped Rhys between her lips again. Her hand guided his on her backside, keeping his fingers between her cheeks.

"Oh boy," Rhys muttered. "What am I even doing?" He closed his eyes and tried his best to blot out all the fingers and mouths on him. Pack. Pack, he chanted mentally. Octagonal tin in pack. There was a mouth on his ball sac, hungrily licking and kissing it. A long, flexible tongue. Borna. The tongue snaked between his cheeks, utterly ruining his concentration. What the-?

Mortified, Rhys extended his hand and forced Elara's pack to sail across the room. It smacked into his chest with the force of a fast pillow, nearly knocking him off his precarious perch.

"Ah, here it is," Elara purred, placing the tin in Rhys' hand. He recognized it. Chassari had used a similar tin, back when he had asked her how to pleasure Galdor. And she had fucked his butt with an artificial cock. What did she say back then?

"Done right, it is very enjoyable for both participants. The one receiving has all these nerves massaged and teased while the one giving will find that particular tunnel very hot and tight."

"Enough, enough," Rhys begged, carefully disentangling himself from Borna and Elara. "If you keep that up, I'll never reach Elara's butt."

"Last I checked, you almost had two fingers in already," Elara sighed. "You are going to do it?"

"This might be the last time any of us will be able to do this," Rhys muttered darkly. "I didn't expect I would spend my last night putting my peter up an elven princess' earth hole. But since you practically begged for it..." He dipped two fingers into the tin and applied the slippery, fragrant ointment between Elara's butt cheeks. Instead of shying away from the alien and cool sensation, Elara moved against him. Borna underneath her sighed happily and added a few slow thrusts to the mess.

"This will be so incredibly naughty," Elara gasped, claiming the tin. She smeared a big dollop into her palm and snatched Rhys' cock, slathering him with the ointment. "Oh yes, this will do nicely." She went onto her elbows again, allowing Rhys easy access to her rear. "Hold me," Elara told Borna. "And don't be alarmed. I might scratch you a little."

Borna shrugged. "Give me your best shot," she purred, kneading Elara's behind. "Saddle up, Rhys. And be very slow with her."

There was the sound of wet, slobbery kisses, then Elara asked: "How do you know about this?"

Borna snorted. "Dark elf erotica. They love it up the ass. Oh, and personal experience."

Suddenly very nervous, Rhys went to his knees. It felt odd not aiming for his lover's sex and the thick layer of ointment was a strange sensation. Elara's fingertips were gentle guides.

"Tell me- hmmm! -more," Elara gasped as Rhys' tip managed to slip in.

There was a rustle as Borna shook her head. "Not the right time for those kinds of stories. I don't want Rhys to puke all over your back and hair, princess." Borna suddenly inhaled sharply. "He's in?"

"Oh yessss," Elara panted. "I've never been so... stuffed before. Deeper, Rhys. Please?" Her voice took on an almost desperate note.

"Ye gods, what am I doing?" Borna growled. "Can you feel me move, Rhys?" She rolled her hips and thrust slowly into Elara.


"I... yes," Rhys gasped. "I... wow. I'm in. Now what?"

"Are you going to cum again?" Elara asked.

"No, I'm much too nervous," he admitted.

"Is my butt not to your liking, oh sorcerer?" Elara asked, mock anger in her voice.

"I didn't say that! It feels... new. And nice."

"Feels like her majesty is pleased," Borna growled.

"She's squeezing like crazy," Rhys observed.

"Told you, she likes it. Now slowly pull out," Borna ordered.

"All the way?" Rhys sounded disappointed.

"No!" Elara protested.

Rhys did as was asked of him, slowly pulling back. Elara's fiercely squeezing rear seemed reluctant to let him go. Eventually, only his tip was lodged in her back entrance. "Now what?"

"You push back in and I'll pull out," Borna threatened. "That's what you want, princess? A righteous double-spearing?"

"Yes," Elara muttered, draped over Borna's chitinous armor. "I wish I could suck your tits, darling."

"Right now I'm happy you can't accidentally bite my nipples," Borna said, patting Elara's butt. "Yes, Rhys. Back in again."

"Lifegiver, preserve me," Elara muttered. "Huntress, bless me."

"Prayers, now? Seriously?" Borna gasped. "While Rhys and I are..."

Rhys picked up speed. Elara's incredibly tight tunnel seemed to grasp and milk his shaft. He could also feel every one of Borna's movements, her massive erection grinding against his, only separated by what felt like a thin membrane. Elara was barely coherent, writhing between them and uttering a weird mix of prayers and curses in Elven and Common.

"Damn it, I'm... I'm...," Borna moaned. Rhys knew how she felt. There was no coordinated, alternate thrusting any more, just two pistons heatedly slamming into poor Elara. But it feels so good! he thought, holding on to the bucking elf's waist for sheer life.

Borna was the first to fall. Her hands left Elara's backside, pulling the gasping and panting elf into a rib-crushing hug. She buried her cock to the hilt in Elara's thoroughly-fucked pussy and went rigid, all the while moaning into Elara's mouth as they kissed. A moment later, Rhys felt the first spurts of hot, sticky liquid against his thighs. Elara added her own squeals to the lust-filled chorus and her rear entrance clasped Rhys' rod tightly, pushing him over the edge too. Helplessly bucking against his lovers, Rhys came and came while fiery explosions seemed to erupt behind his closed eyelids, coating Elara's inside with a small torrent of his own seed.

Suddenly it was very quiet, apart from the heated breathing and a constant, dripping sound. Rhys forced his eyes open and scooted backwards. A veritable cascade of thick seed dripped through the gap they had left between the beds, forming an ever widening puddle on the old, cracked floor boards.

"By Plenty's bosom," Rhys cursed softly. "We made a mess!"

"Oh yesss," Elara moaned, slowly rolling off Borna. She slowly caressed her sex, eyes half closed. The sheets under her made wet, squelchy sounds. "Can we do it again?"

* * * * *

... to be continued in Chapter XV – Dissolution

Thanks for spending your quality time with me. If you enjoyed this twisted little tale, feel free to let me know. These star ratings and comments are the only way for me to see how well -- or not -- this story is liked. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Oh yeah, the next one should be done in less than four months. I hope.

(c)2020-21 Blind_Justice