Mud Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I win," she goaded. "Want to do two out of three?"

"Get off me," he chuckled amusedly.

She stood up, flinging mud off her hands, as he carefully extracted himself from the mire.

He stood on the opposite side of the pit from her, getting into what he thought was a wrestling position.

"Okay, ready?" she asked.

"Ready!"

They charged at each other, and she lunged for him, grabbing his shins and tackling him down into the mud. They went sprawling down together, limbs entangled, and rolled and slipped over and over each other, trying and failing to get a firm grip on the other. Nick managed to get on top of her, but she expertly flipped him off her, slamming him down into the mud. He changed tactics, dodging her next attack and stepping away to the far end of the pit. He scooped up handfuls of mud, slinging them hard at her. The first throw missed, but the second one landed right on her chest, its impact knocking her back slightly. She scooped up some mud of her own, laughing wildly, and flung it at him, splattering his already muddy shirt and jeans. He found himself laughing too, trying to dodge her throws while throwing mud at her; this was probably the most fun he had in a while. Eventually one of his throws hit her heavily in the neck, making her yelp and charge at him to tackle him back down into the muck. Then they were back to wallowing in it, squirming, thrashing, writhing in the slippery, sensual mud, coating themselves and each other with the thick, sticky gunge. Claire was strong and tricky: Grabbing, scratching, and scraping him, and it was all he could do to defend himself. She grabbed his shirt as he twisted away, but only ended up ripping it off, sending the ruined fabric cascading down his torso. He hardly noticed, so full of adrenaline that he was, but it spurred him on further, desperate to get back at her. Nick made another grab at her hair, trying to shove her face into the mud, but she escaped, her slick, muscular limbs sliding seductively over his body. Just as she was about to get away, he grabbed her ankles and pulled, making her collapse down into the mud, and he gleefully dragged his prize through the mud towards him.

"Stop!" she cried. "I surrender!"

He laughed triumphantly, letting go of her and sitting down on the edge to rest, breathing heavily from the exertion.

Suddenly she lashed out at him, and just as soon she was sitting mirthfully on his chest, grinning down wickedly at him.

"I win!"

"What?" he groaned. "No, that's not fair..."

"Oh, you're so silly," she laughed.

"Y'know, angel, as much as I love you, I really hate you sometimes."

"All in good fun, right?"

He let out an exasperated sigh, partially sincere, partially sarcastic, but she was right, mud wrestling was surprisingly fun. He felt tired, but simultaneously felt the energy thrumming through his body, the endorphins and the excitement and the obvious sexual tension building.

Claire let her hair down, muddy and clean strands falling elegantly around her face and shoulders. He was reminded of how beautiful she was, as mud dripped off her body and she sat there, smiling mischievously at him. The white flower, once tucked behind her ear, had long since gotten dislodged and been trampled deep into the mud beneath their bodies. There was something so bizarrely beautiful and erotic about her sitting on top of him, her skin completely plastered in sticky, light brown mud, the outlines of her utterly ruined bra and panties embossed on her body... He loved that about her—she was incredibly gorgeous, but she wasn't afraid to get down and dirty, literally.

"Let's get this off you," she said, gesturing at the filthy remains of his shirt glued to his skin by the mud. She gave it a sharp tug, and it came away in her hand with a satisfying ripping noise. She tossed it off to the side and examined his already mud-covered chest. He moaned contentedly, thrilled at being stripped by her in such a sordid manner and the exciting tingle he got from being submissive to her. She rubbed her hands over his nipples before moving down to his waist, which was so thickly covered in thick mud it was hard to tell where his skin ended and his pants began. Claire wrestled with the zipper and finally unzipped them, which revealed his pristine black boxers, a small patch of cleanliness amid their filthy bodies. He helped her slide his pants down his legs, lifting his butt off the ground to get them off. She let out a ludic giggle and grasped his very obvious erection, coating the front of his boxers with the sticky mud and making him gasp suddenly.

"Oh, angel," he chuckled.

She smiled at him and pulled them off, his swollen cock springing out, seeming to point directly at her. Feeling the air against his naked cock felt great, but it would still take some getting used to being naked outdoors.

He reached up and lightly touched her bra with his finger. "Can I..."

"Way ahead of you," she interjected, swiftly pulling it up over her head, releasing her delicious breasts, then she discarded her panties too. In just a few seconds, she was completely naked.

It was incredibly, incredibly hot. Her perfect body and skin, with the mud smeared over it, glistening under the sunlight, the mud lightly coating the tops of her breasts, the mud crawling up her neck and splattered on her chin, the mud snuggly wrapped around her arms and legs... it all made her look so beautifully strange, and he loved it. The mud took his already beautiful girl and made her absolutely divine.

"What?" she grinned, loving how flustered he looked.

"You... you look like a goddess."

She giggled happily and held her naked breasts with her hands.

"Come here, angel," he chuckled, reaching over to wrap his lanky arms around her and push down to her back into the mud. She purred happily at the cool, velvet embrace of the mud on her naked back, squishing into every part of her body and heavily sticking to her skin and clinging in her hair. He kneeled over her powerful, lithe body, a little apprehensive, as if she were a strong snare that could suddenly lash out and strangle him. His eyebrow creased adorably like it always did when he was nervous or excited, and it didn't go unnoticed by her. Normally she was the one getting on top of him, but she could welcome this change of pace.

Claire, as always, had to tease him a little bit before he got too cocky.

"Wait," she said, her eyes sparkling mischievously, "What if someone hears us?"

Nick's eyebrow creased even more and she had to stifle a laugh. "You said no one ever heard you before, right?"

"Yeah," she replied, "but that's just when I was by myself. But you always make me scream." He smiled hesitantly at the strange compliment. It was no secret that Claire liked confusing him.

She was excited by the novelty of having sex outdoors and thrilled at the prospect of getting caught in such a naughty act, but she knew that they were far enough away that no one would possibly hear them.

"Just relax," she laughed, "no one will hear us. But... if someone does, the more the merrier, right?"

"Ew, Claire, you're so gross," he said, swatting at her.

"Sorry, I can't help it." she grinned. He shook his head in amusement and sighed, "Fuck it."

He gingerly pulled her hands away from her breasts, eliciting a squeal from her and revealing to him her deliciously erect nipples, lightly coated in the brown silky cream. He grabbed her right breast in her hand and slowly licked the other one, moving his tongue up and down over her nipple and then teasing it in small circles, ignoring the unpleasant, gritty taste of mud now coating his mouth. She inhaled sharply at the feel of his wet tongue dancing over her breast, her head dropping back heavily. He moved down her body with his fingers, gently yet firmly pushing them into her perfect abs and navel.

Soon his deft fingers found their way down to her vagina, a fertile, fallow field ready to be plowed. He whispered his slick finger just around the edge, making all his movements slowly and sensually, spiraling closer and closer to her opening. She moaned in anticipation of her sexual desires about to be fulfilled, her nerve endings bursting like bubbles under her skin. He slowly slid three fingers of his right hand into the wet, delectable pussy with a wet, sucking sound, not unlike that of the squishy mud that surrounded them. She made a gasping noise that turned into a choked gurgle as he pushed his muddy fingers into her warm, wet depths.

"Oh god..." she groaned.

He grinned, happy that she was enjoying it so far. Claire squirmed in the mud when he curled his fingers and started stroking her fleshy walls, feeling the humid, aroused heat inside her. Another pass of his fingers, and she tensed again, her naked body firmly held down by him into the mud. The wet, thick earth locked her body in place too; its cool, sticky feel giving her backside an equal and opposite pleasure to the hot, slick sensation of Nick's fingers working dexterously in her vagina.

He placed his thumb on her clitoris, barely pressing down, but lightning suddenly sparked through her core and she shivered and moaned.

"Do you like that?"

"Mmhm," she groaned, biting her lower lip and fixing him with a sultry gaze. He pressed down a little harder, and her body spasmed with a sharp gasp.

Nick laughed, loving the experience of holding her down and giving her pleasure, as well as the obscene noises she was making.

He pushed, pulled, and rubbed different parts of her anatomy, watching how it made her body twist or shudder. All the while his fingers were moving slowly, tortuously in and out of her increasingly wet opening, filling her up and emptying her.

Claire began rolling her hips in time with his pumping fingers, adding a completely new level of pleasure as her waist sank deeper into it and the cool muck seeped up her ass, then as her vagina thrust upwards toward him, burying his teasing fingers deeper.

"Please..." she whispered.

"Oh god, angel, I love you."

She groaned and bucked when he nibbled little kisses across the fat of her breasts, playfully teasing and biting her erect nipples. He could feel her rapid, excited heartbeat beneath his lips. While his right hand was busy with her vagina, he scooped up a generous helping of mud in his left hand and massaged it up and down the side of her body, smearing some teasingly up into her armpit.

"That tickles," she gasped.

He laughed, continuing to tickle her and watch as she squirmed underneath him.

"Ugh, stop—"

He silenced her with a sharp push on her clit, causing her to yelp in delight. His left hand trailed downwards, sliding through the mud on her skin, over the contours of her pelvis and around to her ass. He brought his mouth down her body again, lapping across her breasts and at her belly button, until his face hovered only centimeters above her pink, dripping vagina.

He looked up at her in nervousness and intense excitement, his wild eyes meeting hers. She nodded encouragingly. A bead of glistening precum dripped out of his cock and on her thigh.

Gathering his resolve, he plunged his whole face into her hot, wet opening. Claire squealed and thrashed, bucking her hips into his head. The heat and moisture ignited the nerves in the sensitive skin of his face, the tip of his nose nuzzling her clit while his tongue emerged from his lips and wiggled down into her sweet-tasting folds. She let out a high-pitched whine, swimming in heat and gratification as much as she was in the mud. It was all he could do to hold her down while she squirmed beneath his body.

"Oh, fuck, oh..." Her orgasm slammed into her out of the blue like a freight train, pleasure pulsing out from her core to her extremities in hot, throbbing waves. A deluge of warm, watery fluid erupted from her vagina like a volcano, soaking his face and spraying across her own body. She squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth against the extreme sensation, completely overcome and unaware of anything else, writhing uncontrollably deeper into the mud, a cool balm against the heat of her orgasm. Tendons stood out on her beautiful, pale neck as she strained and panted, her face furrowed as if in incredible agony.

"Oh..." she groaned when her intense orgasm shook to its end. Her mouth was stretched into a goofy smile, revealing both rows of teeth, still white and clean.

He pulled his face, dripping wet in her juices, out of her crotch, seeing her body languidly stretched out beneath him. Her dark chocolate hair was splayed about her messily, yet still framing her beautiful, post-orgasm face elegantly. She looked slutty, ruined; vulnerable below him, completely naked and messy. A thrill shot through him at seeing her like this.

"Look what you did, angel," he teased, referencing the warm liquid splashed across his face. She laughed her high, silvery laugh; just one of the thousands of reasons why he loved her.

"Come here, you," she said, and pulled him down into a passionate kiss; he sighed into her like a wilting flower. They happily kissed every part of each other's face, Claire licking her juices off his skin. He playfully nipped at her, biting the tip of her nose and gently tugging on her earlobe between his teeth. Claire could feel his unashamedly hard cock poking her in the thigh, like a rock that had somehow got sandwiched between them. He took a lock of her still clean hair into his mouth and sensually twisted it around his tongue, wetting it with his saliva.

Despite being naked in the middle of the woods, covered in mud, vulnerable and exposed, they found themselves truly happy and at peace. Their minds were clouded with nothing but love and affection for each other; they were complete. Nick murmured soft, tender words into her ear and stroked her cheek. She giggled in happiness and snuggled up closer to him, listening to his soft words.

As they lay there for many minutes, the mud on their skin exposed to the hot sun baked to a flaky, beige crust that pinched their skin as it dried. Nick could see why Claire had such perfect skin now, many months of this natural spa treatment would surely do wonders.

"Can you do me a favor?" she asked coquettishly.

"Of course," he replied.

"Come on my face."

He laughed, thrilled at getting her even messier. "It would be my honor."

Nick shifted his weight, aiming his cock into her vagina. Pleasure was already swollen hot in him from Claire's performance, and he knew it wouldn't take long for him to reach orgasm. His cock pushed down into her, feeling her fleshy walls still slick with her ejaculate. She moaned happily as he slowly and carefully pumped in and out. Every time he pushed into her, she thought that her body was going to split in half from the size of his erect cock, and just when the pain became unbearable, he withdrew, making her feel hollow and empty, before he plunged in and repeated the cycle.

Silky warmth bubbled hot in his groin and he knew he was quickly getting close. He withdrew for a final time, kneeling with his legs to either side of her body, and pumped his cock by hand over her face. An excited tingle buzzed through her as she fully realized the extent of her situation: His livid, red tip hung just inches from her nose, precum boiling in the urethra, and she was ready for her sensitive, clean face to get covered in his delicious come.

Nick's body pitched forward with a grunt, thick, pearly fluid shooting out of him onto her left cheek. The hot, messy substance stuck to her skin as more and more streams generously poured out of him onto her. She roughly grabbed his cock and aimed it everywhere, squirting it onto her lips and into her mouth, over her nose and closed eyes up to her forehead. It pooled warmly in the crevices of her skin and got stuck in her eyelashes, thrilling her at the new mess coating her.

"Oh... so much come," she laughed.

Nick moaned, pulling out his hands that had collapsed into the muck, and observed the damage. He was surprised to see her entire gorgeous face glazed with his come like a delicious sugary coating, and he was even more surprised to see her happily rubbing her clit.

"Damn..." he whispered.

"Someone's been staying hydrated," Claire teased, licking her lips and drinking in his salty fluid. She wiped a glob off her forehead with two fingers, holding it out to him, and he obediently sucked them, wiping them clean with his tongue. He gagged a little, since her fingers were still covered in mud, but he didn't want to disappoint her and swallowed anyway, thrilled at the taboo act of drinking his ejaculate.

"My dirty boy..."

"Always," he smiled, sliding his pained, taut cock back into her, where it belonged. She gasped, continuing to rub herself and preparing for another onslaught.

Their bodies stuck together in the mud, linked by their shared experiences and desire for filth. Limbs entangled passionately, he pressed down on her body, kissing her, wallowing around while they fucked, the aphrodisiac of mud erotically sucking and pulling at their bodies. The hot smell of sex hung thickly in the air around them, mingling with the earthy petrichor scent of wet mud. Nick pushed closer to her, all innocence and restraint buried in the mud long ago, groping her body while she made sexual, pained expressions as his cock pumped into her. She rolled them over, dragging his face through the mud in the process, and he came up with it completely plastered, the rebellious, dirty feeling giving him renewed vigor to drive into her faster and harder in mock revenge, fucking her senseless.

Claire shrieked and moaned at the passionate, filthy pleasure, exponentially more and more intense until she thought she might explode. They both had a hand each on her vagina, hurriedly, haphazardly rubbing it, the sensation mounting higher and higher. She soared to a much higher state than her previous orgasm, limbs uncontrollably kicking and thrashing, accidentally striking him, but he didn't care, all he could focus on was giving her the pleasure that she deserved. That desperate, pained look crossed her face, and he knew she was only seconds away from orgasm.

He rolled them over onto their sides, limbs entwined, and then suddenly she exploded, her orgasm ripping violently through her body. Claire bit down hard on his shoulder to stifle her scream—hard enough that he cried out in pain. She squirted again, but with his cock buried balls-deep in her, the liquid sprayed everywhere at odd angles like a sprinkler gone awry, into the mud around them and onto their bodies. Her vision went dark and fuzzy, and she gasped and bucked as the pleasure took control of her, twisting her limbs, dragging him with her.

"Shit..." she gasped, in deep, shaking breaths as the euphoria subsided.

He panted excitedly, his mind and body a tingly cocktail of dopamine, adrenaline, and endorphins, numbing the sharp pain in his shoulder.

They stared passionately into each other's eyes, not willing to look away from their sexy, muddy bodies for a single moment.

"Oh fuck, Nick, I need you," she moaned desperately, dropping all pretenses. She rolled over onto all fours in the squishy, slippery mud, sticking her ass out proudly at him, wanting to be fucked like a dog. He gave it an affectionate smack and got to his knees, sinking to his waist into the cool earth, and prepared to enter her. There was so much mud plastered over her skin that it was hard to tell where her vagina was, but he located her opening and slid in his mud-slick cock.

Claire let out a satisfied grunt at the feeling of being filled up by him again, basking in the dirty act of being fucked so carnally. He gripped her strong, fleshy thighs and began thrusting into her, igniting a beautiful fire of sexual pleasure in her stomach. The angle he was at allowed his cock to thrust deeper and harder each time, making her gasp at each inward push.