Mud Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft mud suctioned his legs firmly in place, its squishy, messy coolness giving his skin a great sensation, and the entire mud pit rocked in time with his motions, the surface quivering like jello. It eagerly pulled them deeper, until his balls touched the surface of the shaking mud, and Claire was forced down by the angle of his attack until her arms were buried up to the shoulder and her sensitive tits were pressed into the slop, giving her a cool, wet, velvety feeling in her chest.

"Holy shit... Fuck!" she moaned.

Her tight walls were beginning to clench and unclench on his length, giving his cock more hot, sexy friction, and he knew it wouldn't be long before either of them orgasmed. Claire's body tensed, her shoulder blades extending like wings, her hands tightly grasped the earth around them, desperately looking for something to hold on to. She strained her body and put her mud-caked ass farther up into the air, trying to give him a better angle, and they simultaneously both felt him hit her G-spot, making her cry out in euphoric desperation, encouraging him to drive harder and faster.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she cried, "yes, bury me alive!"

Now each stroke was hitting her G-spot, boiling her in hot, melty pleasure from the inside out. The mud squished and sucked loudly against their bodies, a countermelody to their loud moans and desperate cries. At some point he had grabbed her hair, tugging it sensually, new, sexy pain erupting in her body.

"Shit!" he cried, his cock accelerating, faster and faster, struggling for release. Claire's G-spot had been stimulated beyond belief, her consciousness dissolving, the world falling away, her vagina sore from use. She gasped and convulsed, thrusting and wiggling her ass higher, searching for orgasm. Their cries crescendoed harmoniously, heat threatening to explode into Claire's body; Nick's hot cock steaming.

Suddenly they climaxed together, their intense pleasure being released through both of their bodies in an intense burst, the pleasure increased exponentially as they released simultaneously. Just before she could scream, his hand shoved her face roughly into the earth, and she let out a muffled squeak, the cold, wet ground contrasting sharply with the heat in her core. Pleasure poured down her body in tumultuous waves, shaking her body wildly as it seeped from her back into the mud. Hot, boiling sensations tore through her, her desperate body completely prone and thrashing from the agony. She felt his warm seed spill inside her, and she heaved and shuddered, eventually slowing down as some feeling returned to her extremities.

He pulled her face out of the ground with a wet sucking sound and a gasp, mud now coating every inch of her skin, smeared everywhere into her sensitive face. Claire wiped the gunk from her eyes and stared back at him blearily, completely wiped by her intense orgasm, but grinning broadly nonetheless.

"Fuck..." she moaned deliriously.

"How was that, angel?"

"Dirty..."

"I'd say so," he grinned, absently playing with her ruined hair. She hissed as he withdrew his overstimulated cock, thick, shiny threads of come still clinging to it. Immediately she slipped around and tackled his slippery, naked body down into the churned-up mud, planting fat, sloppy kisses all over his muddy face in gratitude. Nick pulled her head down, kissing her as orgasmic aftershocks tumbled through her body, neither of them caring about the rank, heavy smell, or the copious amounts of gritty mud in their mouths and noses.

They laid there and kissed each other for several minutes, in their warm, soft afterglow. He held her head in his hands, rubbing her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Happy birthday," he murmured.