Mud Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good day, ladies."

Fabiana sat up. The cucumber slices slid from her face as her eyes flew open to see Max standing at the edge of the mud pit holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Goddamit, Max!"

Gianetta frowned at her daughter's cursing.

"Sorry mamma."

Fabiana returned her sights to Max. "What are you doing here?"

"These are for you, signora," he said, crouching down to hand the flowers to Gianetta. "Payment for not shooting me last night."

Fabiana's mouth fell open as she turned to her mother who accepted the flowers and was now inhaling their fragrance.

"Mamma?!"

Gianetta innocently replied, "What? He stopped by last night. You were sleeping. I sent him away."

Fabiana was stunned.

"I got a room in Saturnia. Can I join you ladies?"

"I was just leaving" Gianetta said as she rose to her feet.

He extended a hand to help a muddy Gianetta from the pit. He wasn't a bit surprised to see her emerge naked. Fabiana had told her about her parent's views on nudity was loose. They were nudists. Gianetta removed her hat. He couldn't help but glance at her fine body as she hosed the mud from her body. His fifty five year old mother-in-law had the body of a well-maintained woman in her thirties.

Gianetta looked at Max. Handing him the hose, she asked, "Would you mind?"

She turned around, bent over and spread herself to expose her behind. Max turned on the hose to wash the mud from her butt crack and watched it drip from her open pussy. His wife came from there. He turned off the water when she stood upright. She looked over her shoulder at Max, knowing her sexy son-in-law was appreciated the sight of her naked body. Though she loved the rush of being naked outdoors, with air flowing over every inch of her skin, she was pleased to know she could arouse a younger man. She grabbed her sundress off a chair and placed it over her head, pulling it down until it fell below her knees. She slid on her sandals before picking up her basket of things, in which she placed the flowers and hat, then hopped into the golf cart.

She called over her shoulder, "You two can walk home!"

She started the cart and drove away. Max stripped off his clothes. A breeze flowed over his body. It felt freeing as it flowed washed over his balls.

"I haven't been in here in years," he said stepping into the pit and said, "This place is heaven. You're lucky to have grown up here."

He sat on the stone bench and let out a contented, "Ahhhhhhh!"

In a tired voice, she asked, "Did you bring signed divorce papers?"

"No."

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm here for the mud."

"And to stare at my mother's behind."

"Well, it is nice. I know where you get your ass from."

They went quiet. Very little time went by before he struggled against the heavy mud to slide closer to her.

"What are you doing?" she asked as he pulled her towards him. "No. Stop."

She turned her head away from his but Max was insistent. He pulled her legs over his lap before grasping her chin to turn her face his way. She could hear her heart beating hard. The sunshine caused his confident brown eyes to glitter like brown glass.

He murmured, "You know I'm here for you. Even with mud on your face."

He kissed her with the tenderness reserved for a sleeping baby. Her whole body trembled as it did the first time they ever kissed. Max was the one. She couldn't resist him any longer. He was her destiny. Her hand emerged from the mud to caress his face. It was a struggle but he pulled Fabiana onto his lap. They kissed, open mouth, their tongues engaged in a hot dance as the mud squished between them. Fabiana's toes curled. Months of pent up passion and feelings spilled out between them. His hands fought through the mud to grasp at her body.

She hurriedly whispered, "Let's fuck."

"In here?"

"No. Unless you like fucking in concrete.

"No. I would not like that at all."

She giggled as she shimmied off his lap. He hauled his self out first before extending a hand to Fabiana. She took a few steps to the water hose, turned it on and washed the mud from her face. Then she turned to hit him with a splash.

"Hey," he said, shielding his face.

"You're first," she said as she hosed mud from his chest. "Turn around. Bend over."

He jumped with a start when she aimed the high pressure hose at his anus. This delighted her. She watched the mud slide down his muscular legs and tight ass. And when all of the mud was washed from his body, she stood there drawn to the beauty of his body dripping with water like some centerfold. She wanted him so badly. He smiled at her. Love had returned.

He smiled and said, "Your turn."

She handed him the hose. His dick twitched to life when she bent over and spread her ass cheeks for Max to hose out the mud. Once clean, she stood erect. He began to hose the mud off her body. He was mesmerized as she slowly turned wiping off the mud as it splashed around her. It was as though she were a sculpture being released from its stone. Her flawless proportions, her tits, waist and ass and toned legs left him speechless. Her skin sparkled with droplets of water. She was a creature of this land. Max was absolutely captivated as though he'd fallen in love all over again.

He turned off the water when she stepped away to grab her towel. She tossed one to him before grabbing another from her basket. After toweling off, she released her hair from her hair pins. It tumbled about her shoulders. Max spread his towel on a warm stone, and sat legs apart with his knees up. His hard cock pressed high against his navel. She smiled down at him. It was her favorite position. They didn't care if someone stumbled across them having sex.

She sat facing him and scooted towards him, spreading her legs to place them over his thighs. Her heels pressed into his butt. They both looked down at his dick. She took it in her hand and lifted herself up to descend upon it's hardness. She gasped as it penetrated her. They both watched his smooth head disappear into her parted flesh slippery from her own juices. Then they gazed into each other's eyes. They were playing their favorite game. The loser closes their eyes first. Fabiana lost.

Under the sky, naked to the world, Fabiana's head lolled back in ecstasy as he filled her completely, stretching skin which had tightened with time. It just felt so incredibly good. He reached for her and jerked her close to him. Nose to nose, they gazed into each other's eyes as their heavy breaths comingled on their open lips.

She pushed away once more, leaning back so much that he could see her engorged little clit grow fatter. He licked his thumb and nestled it into the hood of her clit and rubbed in circles. He loved watching her face when she succumbs sexual pleasure. She moaned as she set her own pace. Her tits bounced as she slid up and down his hard fleshy staff. Her damp skin, cooled by the breeze, was cool to the touch but inside, she was so warm and tight and amazingly slick They ground against each other, his dick going balls deep but she never eased up. She kept fucking her until she flung her head back.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed as an orgasm tore through her groin.

Her legs trembled against him. Her pubic hair mashed down on his. She sat up and wrapped her arms around him. He embraced her as she stuck her tongue in his mouth where she moaned with pleasure. Her tongue sank deep into his mouth to thank him. But it wasn't over. Max hadn't been between a woman's legs in months. His balls were longing to cum. He bowled Fabiana onto her back, pulling out of her as she fell upon her back. He took her by the ankles and spread them high in the air before steading his dick with a free hand. His smooth dick head parted engorged little pussy lips and he plunged his hardness into her.

"Ohhhh, yes! Yes!!" she cried as her ebbing orgasm reawakened.

He gazed upon her exquisitely twisted face. He felt as though he was going to shoot his load. It had been a long time. Like a beast, he fucked her, driving into her again and again. His skin smacked against her. The towel rippled beneath her. Her tipped breasts jounced with each stroke. He couldn't take it anymore. He slammed it in one more time and held it there and came inside her gripping pussy.

"Uuhhhhhh!" he groaned.

He couldn't stop the rhythmic spurts of cum as his cum oozed from her tight muff. Her legs were around his neck when he fell on top of her. They gazed at each other and smiled, enjoying their gushy entanglement. They kissed as he became softer and flinched with sensitivity as they disengaged.

She bent down to his penis.

"I've missed you," she said before kissing it and tasting her tanginess upon him.

They lethargically got up and dressed in silence, glancing at each other to exchange silly grins.

Max said, "Oh, I almost forgot."

She gave him that endearing lopsided smirk of hers he hadn't seen in years. He dug the ring box from his jeans pocket, got down on one knee and opened the box. She gasped as the pink sparkling stone.

"Fabiana Rossi, will you marry me again?"

"Yes. Yes," she said.

He stood and placed the ring on her empty ring finger. She threw her arms around him to hold him close. He had to restrain himself from hugging her too hard.

"Can I move back in upstairs?"

She pulled back and vigorously nodded before throwing her arms around his neck once more.

They walked back to the house hand in hand. They entered the house exhausted from the heat and sex. They picked up water from the refrigerator. Gianetta was lounging on the couch sipping an iced tea as she watched television.

Leading Max up the stairs, Fabiana said, "We're going upstairs for a nap."

Gianetta smiled at the sight.

When they emerged in the late afternoon, Gianetta asked, "Are you two staying for dinner?"

Fabiana replied, "No. I have a morning meeting at the spa."

Gianetta hustled off the couch saying, "Let me pack you some food."

"No, mamma, really..."

There was no stopping Gianetta once her mind is set on something. She wrapped up the remainder of the banana bread, leftover fish and orzo salad, and a frozen leftover eggplant, peppers and sausage spaghetti dish Fabiana loves. Fabiana wandered into the kitchen to show her mother her new ring.

"It's a peach sapphire. Four carats. Six in total with the diamonds."

"It's very lovely. So, are you two back together?"

"You want to know if he's back in my bed."

Gianetta nodded.

"Yes, he's allowed back into the bed. We're going to work on it, you know, a little less work, make more time for each other." In a hushed voice, she said, "I really missed him."

Max came down the stairs with Fabiana's packed week-end bag in hand.

"Ready?" he asked.

The women nodded. Gianetta handed the bagged food to her daughter as they walked to the door.

Gianetta said, "And send me a case of Mud Honey. I'm out and I need some for the bridal shower gift bags."

"Don't forget to put my spa's business card in the bag."

"I won't."

The two women embraced. Max bent to hug Gianetta. She gave him a couple of half-hearted pats on the back. Gianetta pulled away to look into his chiseled face. Maximus Corso was always going to be trouble. He just looks and smells so damn good. She followed as far as the front door and saw them get inside their cars.

"Drive safely," Gianetta called after them.

She smiled and waved as Max followed Fabiana's car out of the lot, onto the dirt and onto the empty highway. She was happy to see them but was relieved and happy to see them go. She returned to the quiet house, pleased that her daughter found happiness once more.< br>

Many hours later, Gianetta sat on a couch in the front room listening to the Smashing Pumpkins' 1979 as she glued the last feather onto a black mask of overlapping crow feathers. The sun had was setting over the western mount when she heard Paolo's car pull up to the house. She craned her head to look out the window to see him step from the car. He was still as handsome as the day they met. Being a lithe man, he'd gained a little weight over the years. Between that and his muscles from tending the hives and the land, he had a sweet dad body she adored. She nearly sprang to her feet when the keys opened the door but remained seated. Paolo stepped through the door and smiled at the sight of her. He set down his bag before leaning down to kiss her waiting puckered lips.

"How was your trip?" she asked. "Did it go well?"

"Good. There were some spectacular entries. They'll let us know on Thursday if we're in the final running."

Paolo sniffed the air and smelled the aroma of a chicken casserole baking in the oven. He kicked off his shoes before going into the kitchen to grab a cold beer. Once opened, he took his beer back to the front family room and flopped down upon the couch. The music sparked a fond memory in Paolo.

He said, "Hey, this song. It was song that was playing on the radio of our first car when we drove it off the lot. Remember?"

She nodded and smiled. "The Clio. Good times. You taught me how to drive in that car."

Paolo sipped his beer and looked around before asking, "So, how was it around here? Quiet?"

"Fabiana came home."

"Oh, how is she? Is she still here?"

"No, no, she left. She had business in the morning. She's well. We had a bit of drama though. Maximus followed her here. I pulled a gun on him."

Paolo's face hardened. His eyes narrowed into a deadly scowl as he willed his hand not to choke the beer bottle to the breaking point. "Son of a bitch. What did he do?"

"Nothing really. He set off the alarm when he showed up at midnight without calling. He wasn't drunk or high or acting ugly, but he wouldn't leave until he saw the shotgun in my hands."

"Gia," he chided.

"I wasn't going to shoot him. He's too fucking good looking to shoot in the face. I was going to shoot his car. Send his precious BMW straight to hell for the devil to drive."

Paolo chuckled before swigging his beer.

"Anyway, I think the two have reconciled."

"They're calling off the divorce?"

"Maximus says he's going to fly us all to the Caribbean where he plans to renew his vows with Fabiana on a yacht. We just might get a grandchild out of her yet."

Gianetta scooted over to cuddle up beside Paolo. She missed the smell of him.

She murmured, "It's amazing what one good fuck can do."

Paolo threw his free arm around her shoulders and asked, "So the party is still on?"

"Yes. Thank God Fabiana went back to her husband or we would've had to cancel it."

"We should tell her about our summer parties one day. Maybe invite her and Maximus next year."

"No. Never. We'd have to behave; Maximus' eyes would wander. It would be a disaster. That girl has so much fire. Too much for her own good. Where did she get it from? We're so mellow."

Paolo smiled. "My grandmother on my father's side was tough. She quarreled with grocers all the time over the price of meat. She was a force of nature."

Spying the black masquerade mask near one of her crafting boxes, Paolo set down his beer and picked up the black feather mask to examine Gianetta's meticulous handiwork.

"Is this one mine?" he asked putting it up to his eyes.

"Yes. You're going to be a raven," she replied with an aroused whisper. "The one that sat on general Corvus' helmet. Legend has it that it would fly in the face of his enemy during battle to distract the general's opponent. I think the black sets off your eyes. Makes you mysterious."

She picked up a gold silk mask with gold dipped goose feathers extending from the eyes and held it up to her face. "I am Fortuna, goddess of luck, justice and destiny. I hope no one else comes with a gold mask."

"Don't worry. I'd know your body anywhere."

******

Gianetta's evite had these instructions. 'Follow the lantern trail to the ruins. Theme - Masquerade: Roman Mythology. Masks required. Bring sleeping bags for your comfort. We will provide everything else. Join us under the June moon. And we shall howl.'

It was an unusually warm but perfect night for Gia and Paolo's annual Bacchanalia. The lot outside the Rossi house and service road was full of cars driven by their long-time artsy friends who came from all parts of Italy. A full moon hung low in the star filled southern sky. Over the years, their summer gathering of around thirty friends began as a rave. But as everyone grew older, it changed into toga parties and finally into the hedonistic debauchery it is today. Eating, drinking, talking, giggles, dancing and sex: they all went primal in nature. This was the twentieth one.

A string of lights, a fire pit and well-placed hurricane lamps lit the ruins as Gia and Paolo's guests gathered at dusk to eat, drink and take the mud before Paolo sealed it up ply wood to ensure no one drunkenly slipped below the mud or simmered to death. Some stood by the grazing table of cheese, cured meats, crackers and fruit. Music played from several speakers. Empty wine bottles smashed against others piling in the large metal rubbish bin and still, the wine flowed.

Inhibitions disappeared as the night wore on. The t-shirts, bikinis and board shorts came off and the masks went on. Everyone was happily masked and nude, stomping around flames in the iron firepit like pagans under a bright white moon. They downed shots of lemoncello and wine sloshed from goblets. It was well into the night when the men took seats in plastic chair stationed around the fire pit. They smoked weed and cigars and watched drunken women dance around the fire pit. Paolo watched a couple stumble through mosquito netting into the changing tent they converted into a sleeping tent. Earlier in the evening, their guests had laid their open sleeping bags upon large throw pillows for the drunk, tired, or amorous.

Bacchanalias in ancient times brought out the beast in revelers. Paolo was no different. As well as tending to his guests like a good host, he watched Gianetta from behind his black mask as she galivanted around in her gold feather mask. Her nude body was adorned with a gold chain of gold coins slung low on her hips. The coins jingled whenever she moved. Gold dust glittered on her shoulders and in her hair. She'd spent the early evening being an attentive hostess in saffron colored sundress. Hours later, she was naked and drunkenly dancing to The Talking Heads with a cup of wine in one hand while nibbling a cracker in the other. He watched her flirt with Tomas but he wasn't jealous. He was turned on. If she became Tomas' lover for the night, Paolo had his sights set on Tomas' wife, a young long haired Spanish woman with a big ass named Marta. He watched as Gianetta danced with the other women by the fire pit. They resembled a coven of nymph-like woodland witches, masked and sensually confident as they weaved a sensuous spell. Paolo watched as Gianetta as she unconsciously performed a most sensual dance when Luciana danced up to her. Luciana, one of Gianetta's art friends, was a slender tan woman with long black wavy hair. She wore a white dove mask and said she was the goddess Minerva. She placed a gentle kiss upon Gianetta's lips. He watched as Gianetta played with Luciana's nipples as the two rubbed against each other and kissed as they swayed to the hypnotic beat. Paolo walked around the perimeter, eyeing Gianetta through his sinister crow mask the entire time. He finally approached Gianetta from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her close to him. He kissed his wife's cheek. Gianetta reached behind her to drape her arms around his neck as Luciana played with his wife's upturned tits. His hands went up Gianetta's breast where Luciana gently sucked at his fingers on her breast. Gianetta spun around to face him. She was turned on by his eyes peering from the mask. She got down onto her knees, simulating oral sex on him as she licked his groin while women danced around them. His dick was hardening when she took it in his mouth. Each suck, each lick, each kiss on the head drove him insane. And the glove her throat made when she deep throated him, lips to his pubes, and kept it down for the longest of time was beyond pleasurable. He ran his fingers through her soft hair before his fingers wound into it to pull her head from him. He helped her to her feet and walked her to a stack of granite blocks in the shadows that they believed was a sacrificial altar. He spun her around and slung her ass up over the block. He backed up to view the sight as a whole. Gianetta's ass and legs seemed surreal lit by the firelight. She waited, ass up, toes hanging off the ground, her hair splayed over her shoulders and gold chain glittering on the small of her back. She didn't move, didn't even look behind. She was waiting. He got behind her, His fingers dug into her butt cheeks as he pulled them apart and rammed in his unceasing hard[on. There was a cheer from some of the men when he entered her. Gianetta and Paolo fucked like animals on a cold pitted granite slab. They didn't care if people watched. Doing it in public was their kink. Pressed against the cold smooth stone, she could feel it vibrate. Primal sex excited her. Her Paolo's fingers gripped her hips with a bruising ferocity. A shock flashed through her body when her clit brushed against the stone. It never takes her long to cum and orgasm ripped through her. She cried out as she quivered on the cold stone. A squirt of liquid dribbled down the stone and her cunt made a sopping noise as Paolo's dick plunged into her again and again until he could no longer hold back.