Mud Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrrrr!" he cried out as he thrusted forward one last time.

Cum surged from his dick into her snug vagina that he loved so much. His knees buckled and he hung onto to her hips to keep from crumbling into the dirt. He collapsed forward over her, kissing her cheek.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too."

Hours later, the music was silenced. The fired had been drowned. The night was dark and still once more. In the sleeping tent, Paolo spooned Gianetta. He hugged her close to him before leaning over her shoulder to kiss her dewy brow as she softly snored. As Paolo drifted into sleep, he wondered if Gia really was the goddess Fortuna. Afterall, his design did win the bid. She's the goddess of fortune who fell in love with a mortal and gave him a marvelous daughter. A goddess who returned to her temple ruins and brought it back to life. She was a goddess. She was his goddess.

Fortuna basked in his love and smiled.