Mud Larks

Story Info
Doing someone a favour is rewarded with intense sex..
3.3k words
4.36
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mud larks

I had my two-week fishing trip planned. Two weeks away on the west coast, six hundred and fifty kilometres away. A long way, but the scenery and fishing made it more than worthwhile. A few people at work knew what I had planned but it wasn't something I spoke about until just a couple of weeks before departure when full of excitement I chatted with anyone who would listen.

There was a girl in the office, Barbara a rather attractive woman in her mid to late thirties who I got on with reasonably well approached me and asked was I indeed going over to the west coast fishing? I confirmed that indeed I was. She then asked me if I was going to go through Chinaman's Wells about three quarters of the way there. The most direct route included passing through this small town so I said that yes, I was. She asked me would I like to perhaps have a passenger and that she would share the cost of the fuel. I wasn't really sure about having a passenger as I do enjoy being on my own when driving. She went on to say that Chinaman's Wells was where she grew up and would love to visit her parents and some of her childhood friends there, and that she wasn't comfortable driving long distances particularly on her own. What could I say? I didn't feel I could deny her a lift as it would seem a bit mean. After a minute or two I said it would be OK and I presumed she would need a lift back as well. We arranged to pick her up at her house on the Saturday at eight in the morning due to the long drive.

The Saturday morning of the trip came around and I made my way to Barbara's house. She opened the door immediately after my knock. She must have seen me pull up outside. She was wearing a short thin summer style sleeveless dress in keeping with the weather. Certainly, more casual than I was accustomed to seeing her at work. The neckline of her dress wasn't particularly low but very loose so I might get a view of cleavage if I kept my eyes open. Maybe she would pop a press stud or two down the front of her dress.

"Hi Carl." She greeted me. "I have a couple of travel mugs ready to fill. How do you like your coffee, or would you prefer tea?

"Milk and one sugar in either tea or coffee whatever you are having." She had a nice house, neat as a pin. "Where are your bags?"I asked. "I will drop them in the car while you make the drinks."

"Just in the bedroom along the hall." she said.

I went along the hall and went in the first door. A real girlie boudoir greeted me, "Very sexy and feminine". I thought.

I loaded the 4wd with her bags and we were almost ready for the off.

"I will just check the boat and its trailer before we go." I said.

She climbed in the passenger seat revealing an ample amount of bare thigh.

We set off at 8:20, almost on time. The journey started well; I could almost taste her excitement at revisiting the town of her upbringing. She smelled nice. This was going to be a pleasant drive.

We had been going about three hours and passing though a small town she asked "Want an early lunch? My treat."

"Why not."

"Stop at the petrol station and fill up first" She said.

"That's OK." I said "I filled up before we left."

We stopped at the diner and had a light meal. I was enjoying this trip. Pretty girl, smells nice, relaxed conversation and a free lunch!

We had left the town only ten minutes when I got a puncture.

"No problems, it shouldn't take long" I said. How wrong was I? The spare was slung underneath the 4wd and to get it out I had first to unload everything from the rear compartment to access the release mechanism. Barbara helped me unpack and as I had hoped earlier got some nice views of cleavage as she put stuff on the ground. When I finally got the spare out, I realised there wasn't much pressure in it. I fitted the tyre anyway hoping to limp back into the town. I soon as I let the jack down, I knew it wouldn't make it. I took it back off again and leaned it up against the car. "I'll call the RAA"I said.

"I don't think we will get a signal out here" Barbara said. She was right.

"Rather than roll this wheel back into town, I will walk back, get a taxi and come back for the wheel. Hopefully it just needs air".

I was hoping to thumb a ride but nothing passed me the same way I was walking. Ten minutes of driving at one hundred kilometres per hour equates to a lot longer at walking pace. A couple of hours later I was approaching the town petrol station.

The operator was good enough to get the local RAA mechanic who picked me up, drove the short way to my car, pumped up the tyre and fitted it. It took longer to repack the gear in the car. I drove back to the mechanic's garage where he fixed my puncture and we were on our way again. I was planning on arriving at the caravan park well before dark but now it was looking unlikely.

Another hour after setting off again I heard an ominous rumbling sound coming from the boat trailer. "Oh no, it can't be." I said.

Sure enough one of the trailer bearings had collapsed! "Sorry Barbara, another delay and this one is going to be a long one as well."

"Don't worry, perhaps you can stay overnight at mum and dad's place and carry on in the morning"

Luckily, I carry a spare hub and bearings with me whenever I tow the boat. Even so it is not a five-minute job to fix. By the time I finished it was already getting dark. It darkened earlier as it was a new moon which meant no light from the moon and the sky was overcast so there wasn't even any starlight. As we got going, I switched on my headlights. Was it my imagination or were they a bit dim?

After fifteen minutes I began to worry they were very dim and the engine gave an occasional misfire.

"Is there a problem?" Barbara asked.

"Yes, but I don't know what it could be, electrical probably." As I spoke the lights went out altogether and the engine died. In that short space of time, it went from gloom to almost pitch black and would only get darker.

"What will we do?" Said Barbara.

"There is not much we can do." I replied. "I have a torch somewhere on the boat but with all the gear loaded on there I have no chance of finding it. We will just have to wait for daylight before I can even think to investigate. At least it's a warm night so we won't get cold. I'll see if I can untie the boat cover tie downs then at least we can sleep laying down instead of in our seats"

I felt my way along the car then the boat trailer and managed to undo all of the tie downs on the passenger side. I climbed in the boat and started dropping stowed gear onto the roadside. I cleared enough space for the both of us. I walked to the front of the car and opened the passenger door.

Barbara screamed and I said "It's OK it's only me."

Everything was pitch black. I couldn't even see her silhouette. I led her to the boat trailer feeling my way along the car then the trailer. When we got to the boat, I stopped at the wheel arch and told her to put her foot up on the mudguard and swing her leg over the gunwale.

"What's a gunwale?" She asked.

"The side of the boat" I replied.

"I don't think I can do that."

"It's like mounting a horse'. Give me your left foot." I felt around and touched her knee, sliding my hand down to her foot which I put on the mudguard. "Now grasp the top edge of the gunwale with both hands. I heard her hand flapping around and reached out and found her right wrist which I guided to the gunwale. "Have you got both hands on the gunwale?" I said.

"Yes"

"OK I'll boost you up and over." With that I put my left hand on her butt and my right hand under her knee and lifted her up until she straddled the gunwale. "OK the boat is pretty clear of gear so move over to the other side of the boat and I will get in."

I had managed to find my sleeping bag in the boat when I was clearing gear but unzipping it was a problem in itself. I finally managed to unzip it and spread it out.

We lay down and tried to sleep, waiting for the dawn. In close proximity to a body like hers made it difficult for me to sleep, especially in her sleep she snuggled up to me, her body scent causing me to have erotic thoughts. I must have drifted off because she woke me and said she needed to pee.

I helped her down in reverse to how I had helped her up.

"If you go in the field on this side, don't go too far, because I know that before we broke down, I saw that there is a river on this side. I think it's over a hundred metres away but I can't be sure." With your back to the boat walk straight ahead, do what you need to do and walk back. Call out to me if you need the sound of my voice to guide you back"

She had gone about twenty seconds when I heard her scream. I headed for the sound of her scream. "Are you hurt?" I called out.

"No, I just fell over but I'm in some sort of quick sand or deep mud"

"Keep still and don't struggle, just relax I'm coming"

I stumbled around in the dark and finally fell into the mud myself.

"Where are you?"

"Here!" she called out. After a little calling out and answering I finally grabbed her.

"Now which direction do we head towards?" I asked myself.

"I think I peed myself." Barbara said.

I couldn't help but laugh, I little too hysterical I thought. Punctures, wheel bearings, electrical faults now this. It couldn't get any worse.

I could see a faint light of pre-dawn to the east so I knew the break of dawn and with it light to see by could only be an hour away at the most. I explained this to Barbara and she seemed to calm down a little.

"You know people pay a fortune to have mud baths for deep cleansing and relaxation." I said. "Just lay back and relax, the mud is warm from the last week of high temperatures and even the overnight temperature must still be in the mid thirties."

After laying back and settling a little deeper she said "You're right it does feel rather sensuous and supportive."

"Feeling a bit calmer?"

"Yes, but I'll be glad when the sun comes up so we can get back to the car."

After about half an hour it was slightly lighter but still too dark to navigate.

"Judging by the sun rising in the east I think I can guess the general direction of where we should head. Do you want to give it a try?"

"OK. I'm game."

We set off in the general direction, I thought to the road, with her holding my hand for stability. All of a sudden with a splash she let go of my hand and then silence. I turned to where she should have been feeling blindly for her. Nothing, then with another step I sank chest deep in mud and muddy water. I stretched out beneath the surface I felt her arm brush my hand. I immediately grabbed it with both hands and pulled her towards me and upwards. She broke the surface with a splutter and coughing fit. I moved us to firmer mud. Where she threw her arms around my neck and with a wail she began to cry.

I shushed her and held her around her waist making soothing sounds.

"It's alright now." I murmured.

"I'm a jinx. First the puncture, then the wheel bearing then the lights and now this!"

"None of this was your fault."I said.

She continued to tremble. "I thought I was going to die. I thought I would drown in the mud. I owe you my life!" With that she kissed me full on the mouth. I didn't resist.

We were still knee deep in the mud. I sank down to my butt taking her with me. "Sit across me, at least you will be more comfortable." She did as I told her and she straddled my hips, all without letting go of my neck.

"Let's sit like this and wait for daylight." She said.

Another half an hour brought a lot more daylight. She still had not suggested we move and I was quite happy to sit with this pretty girl straddling my crotch. The more I thought about it the more aroused I became, until I began to get a hard on. Once it started it didn't take long to reach fully hard and erect. I had to move to adjust my by now painful erection.

"I'll have to move you a minute, I'm getting cramp in my leg." I lied.

"I know it's because of your hard on, I could feel it. I told you before that you had saved my life so I would be happy to deal with that for you."

She slid further down my legs still straddling them. I arched my back until my groin was clear of the mud and water. She pulled down my shorts allowing my cock to spring free, then she took hold of my member with both hands.

"Oh my!" She said. I presumed she was commenting on my larger than average cock. The she began to slide up and down the full length. The mud had made my cock slick and her hands slipped up and down the full length.

I thought I was only getting a 'thank you' wank when she suddenly leaned forward and engulfed my knob end. I nearly came there and then. She began sucking and wanking at the same time. She began a rhythm wanking on the upstroke while bobbing down at the same stroke, each time increasing the amount of cock she was taking in her mouth. She continued this until she reached a point where she was gagging as my knob hit the back of her throat.

Withdrawing her head from my knob, she undid all of the few remaining press studs and shrugged out of her dress, her panties were already hanging low from the weight of water and mud, her bra was hanging loose from her struggles earlier in the mud. She then moved back up along my legs and positioned her vagina over my knob. She reached behind, grasping my cock while she rocked back and inserted it into her slippery cunt. She took the head and a couple of inches of cock without much resistance. The slick clay must have acted like a lubricant. She began thrusting with her hips and with each thrust gave a grunt of pleasure. Deeper and deeper until she sat up straight using her legs to rise then plunge back down onto my cock.

Her beautiful tits were bouncing in time with her rhythmic plunging. Much more of this and I would be shooting my load in a very short time. Her grunts had become moans and gasps and with a shudder she cried out a loud prolonged "Oh.". I couldn't hold back anyway and with an arch to my back lifting her up I came in a series of spurts, emptying my sperm deep inside her. She fell forward laying on my chest spent and exhausted.

We lay there for a while, not speaking. There was nothing to be said. It had got noticeably brighter and I said "I think we can make our way back to the car now." She nodded and held my hand as we slithered through the mud towards the road and the parked car. I almost had to carry her up the short slope to the roadway, she was so exhausted.

We stood behind the boat and I looked down at myself then at her, we were covered from head to foot in white wet clay which was beginning to dry. We both laughed.

"We can't get back in the car like this" she said. "We will have to clean up as best we can."

"I have a five-gallon container on board I use for cooking and washing and quite a few bottles of drinking water. That should be enough to clean up until we reach a roadhouse with a shower."

"I think we are only an hour away from my parents place anyway"

I rigged a shower using the bilge pump from my boat and a storage tub I had packed some camping gear in. I didn't even need to heat the water as it had been a very warm night with the overnight low in the mid thirties. Barbara went first and stood in the storage tub which I had filled with half of the water from the five-gallon container. I switched on the pump and she was able to sluice herself down with the end of the tube. She started with her hair and the mud began to rinse away from her body revealing a very attractive body.

"Help me wash the mud out of my hair, I can't see!"

I did as I was asked grateful to get up close and personal again.

"Do my back as well."

I ran my hands all over her back down to her hips and the small of her back.

She turned round. "How about my front" she giggled. Her nipples were erect and sticking out even before I touched them, I made sure I washed every scrap of mud off her breasts before moving further down to her flat stomach. "Down, down, further down." I washed the mud from her pubic hair lingering between her legs. "Stop! I won't be able to control myself, and I want to do it properly later." She was cleaned of all the mud and stepped out of the tub. "Your turn" she said. I dutifully stepped in the tub and began sluicing the mud off me. She didn't wait for an invitation but began at my head and down my back cleaning me before reaching around and grasping my cock. I immediately got a hard on. "Don't get any ideas yet, I want to be cleaned up and dried before you stick that thing in me."

After I was reasonably clean, we sluiced down a second time but with shampoo and a second tub of clean water. I particularly enjoyed soaping up her pubic area which made her buckle at the knees.

It was light by now and anyone driving past would view us. I didn't care and apparently neither did Barbara.

We dressed in clean clothes and carried on to her parent's place where I stopped the night. I didn't get much sleep but I wasn't complaining. The next day I carried on to my fishing destination but cut the trip short to return early so I could stay in Chinaman's Wells for a few days. We eventually returned home but stopped off at the mud hole for a repeat adventure. But that's another story. Look out for it.