Multiple Units #107

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers

"So? I got a husband," Cheryl cackled. "Honey, I won't tell if you don't."

On the days that she got home before Brandon, Barbara made dinner. On the days that he got home before his mom, Brandon made dinner. Their meals were always followed with shared clean up, then hot sex.

"Like my ass, huh?" Barbara giggled as Brandon fingered her slick anus.

"Love your ass," Brandon grunted, driving two fingers into her anus while pumping her pussy with his cock.

"Going stick that big old cock up my ass?" Barbara asked, grunting as his pelvis slammed against her.

"Aw yeah," Brandon enthused.

"Need, ugh, need go slow, baby," Barbara gasped. "You're mighty big."

Brandon watched his mother's light brown anus flower open. The shiny ring of flesh spread as his greasy cock pressed in and he watched Barbara's hole swallow the head of his cock.

"Ugh, oh God damn," Barbara hissed.

"Want me stop?" Brandon asked, even though he had no intention of stopping.

"Ugh, just, uh, oh, God, give me a minute," Barbara panted.

Brandon gripped her narrow hips and pulled her against him.

"Ah, shit!" Barbara cried out as nearly half of her son's cock slid into her bowels.

As Brandon had already shot two loads into Barbara's sloppy pussy, he was able to last a long time, pounding in and out of Barbara's ass. Her rectum was quite raw by the time he finally stiffened, then grunted.

"Oh God, God damn, Baby Boy, going kill me," Barbara whined as Brandon pulled his slimy cock from her hole.

At ten forty that night, Brandon's phone gave a chime. Brandon looked at the text from Cheryl Goodwin, his supervisor.

"Turn on the news?" he asked.

"Huh?" Barbara roused from slumber.

"My supervisor just sent me a text, wants me turn on the news," Brandon said, wiggling out of the bed.

"Be there in a minute," Barbara sluggishly said.

Brandon went into the living room and searched for the remote control. Just as a nude Barbara joined him, he turned on Channel 12.

"Aw, holy shit!" Brandon said, watching as a fire roared at A and A Soaps building.

"Brandon! That's, that's your job," Barbara said, listening as Summer Broussard, the attractive blonde reporter interviewed Captain Richards, the fire captain.

"That's my boss right there," Brandon said as Toni Delacroix stood, sobbing.

"Oh!" Barbara cried out as the building began to collapse.

At five thirty seven in the morning, Captain Richards sent Barbara's cell phone a text message, asking where she was. Barbara's hands shook as she replied, giving their Venice Apartment's address.

Forty minutes later, Barbara was dressed and applying her makeup when a hard knock sounded at the door of their apartment. Brandon answered and allowed Captain Richards to enter their apartment.

"Mrs. Garcia?" the man asked, face blotchy, weary.

"Yes," Barbara asked, face tight.

"I uh, I, well, ma'am, I don't know if y'all got the news, but uh, there was a fire last night, uh, A and A Soaps?" the man asked.

"Would you like some coffee, Captain?" Barbara asked.

"One more cup of coffee and I'm going pop," the man smiled tightly. "But, uh, about this fire."

"I uh, that was where I worked," Brandon offered.

"That a fact?" Captain Richards asked.

Barbara almost fainted when Captain Richards informed her that Kevin and another fireman had been killed when the rear wall fell on top of them. Captain Richards and Brandon guided Barbara to the small couch. Brandon got her a glass of water and Barbara drank it.

"I, you sure, I mean, it couldn't, but, he was always so careful," Barbara stammered.

"So, uh, when did y'all move here? Thought he had, wasn't that house his momma's house?" Captain Richards asked, looking around at the small apartment.

"It is, it was; she died, what? 'Bout twelve years ago," Barbara whispered.

"Again, Mrs. Garcia, I'm real sorry; Kevin was one of the best," Captain Richards said.

*.*

Louella Denson, Kevin's fifty three year old live-in girlfriend refused to vacate 1416 Cort Drive. She claimed that Kevin Garcia had proposed marriage to her, therefore, she was entitled to reside in the home.

Penny Jones filled out the paperwork and had Richard Boudreaux serve the harsh woman with the orders to vacate. For the first time in his short career of being a process server, Richard Boudreaux was pepper sprayed.

Three days later, Richard Boudreaux served the woman again. This time, he slapped the spray from her hand before she could squeeze off the vile spray.

The next day, Lieutenant Elise Richards and her partner, Sergeant Eric Mills forcibly removed Louella and her three cats from 1416 Cort Drive. Cell phone footage of the scrawny woman kicking, screaming, clawing at Elise and Eric, then being taysed by Elise went on the Internet and soon went viral.

Barbara and Brandon listlessly bent to the task of cleaning the house. Louella had been less than fastidious about cleaning up after her kitties, had been less than fastidious about her own hygiene.

"Really, Kevin?" Barbara thought as she gathered Louella Denson's garbage. "This is what you replaced me with? And I thought you were allergic to cats. Why I never could have one."

Somehow, Louella found out about the hundred thousand dollar policy Kevin Garcia had with Young Insurance. Because his death had been accidental, the double indemnity clause paid Barbara two hundred thousand dollars. Louella had Parker Johnson file a suit against Barbara and Brandon Garcia, claiming that the insurance money should be hers; she was Kevin's fiancé.

"He was going divorce her, and that bastard kid of hers," Louella sniped at Judge Marie Robichaux.

"There is no record of Kevin Garcia filing a motion for the dissolution of marriage," Judge Robichaux mused. "Ms. Denson, who was Mr. Garcia's attorney?"

"I, uh, I don't know," Louella had to admit.

Nor could she provide any text messages, emails, or other communications from Kevin Garcia stating his intent to divorce Barbara Garcia. Louella was further unable to show that Kevin Garcia and she were engaged, that Kevin had any intention to marry her.

"Dismissed," Judge Robichaux decided, banging her gavel down. "Now, Mrs. Garcia, I see you've filed a counter-suit, asking that Ms. Denson be responsible for your attorney fees, as well as seeking a protective order?"

"I ain't paying shit," Louella sneered.

"Really Kevin? This? This is what you threw me out for?" Barbara asked herself

One morning, driving in to work, Barbara had the radio on, listening to K.U.L.D, the station out of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. A commercial for a sanitary napkin brand came on and Barbara almost slammed on her brakes. She no longer heard the commercial as her brain raced.

"When was my last period?" she asked herself out loud.

Even as Barbara asked herself the question, she knew the answer. The day after she and her son had moved into Apartment #107, she had finished her period.

Barbara found it impossible to focus on her work. Thankfully, Tim was out of the building; one of their delivery men was out. Bob smiled in understanding when Barbara confessed to not feeling well.

Arriving home, Barbara saw that Brandon's car had three flat tires, as well as smashed tail lights. Brandon glumly told her that Louella had been by that afternoon.

"You didn't go out there, did you?" Barbara asked.

"You crazy? Seen her, immediately called the cops," Brandon said, putting the finishing touches on their dinner. "Man! They was here...like that!"

"That smells good," Barbara complimented. "My Baby Boy's becoming quite the cook."

"Mom, whatever, huh?" Brandon beamed under her praise.

Over dinner, Barbara was quiet; trying to come up with the words to tell her son that she was sure she was pregnant. She was also wondering when Louella's reign of terror would end; the woman would not respect the order of protection the Garcias had against her.

"Sweet Oak," Barbara suddenly said.

"Hmm?" Brandon asked, looking up.

"Your dad," Barbara started.

"Not my dad, remember?" Brandon snapped angrily.

"Your dad was originally from Sweet Oak, Texas," Barbara said, ignoring Brandon's outburst.

"And?" Brandon said.

"Baby, we got two hundred thousand dollars, plus whatever we could get for this house," Barbara said. "We could move there, no one knows us there. We could make a whole new start and our baby could grow up and wouldn't have to be afraid of that insane Louella Denson and whatever she feels like doing."

"I'm not moving just..." Brandon started, then cried out. "Baby? BABY?"

Carmen Davis came out, inspected the home and agreed they'd list it for ninety four thousand.

Tim O'Neil wanted to tell Barbara she could take her two weeks' notice and shove it up her ass. Bob though smiled sadly and told her she would be missed. Then he brightened.

"Sweet Oak? Met a guy, um, damn it, Tim, what was that guy's name, got them rent to own places? Remember? Met him at that convention?" Bob asked his brother.

"Deubler? Damn, that guy's wife was HOT!" Tim said.

"Edward Deubler," Bob agreed. "Let me call him, see if he could use you out there."

Carmen Davis had an offer on the house and Barbara and Brandon again found themselves packing to leave 1416 Cort Drive. Barbara's last day at O'Neil's Furniture, she got a five hundred dollar bonus from Bob, a 'little something help y'all get settled.' And a glare from Tim O'Neil.

Deubler hired Barbara to be an assistant manager of his Sweet Oak store and hired Barbara's much younger husband, Brandon Garcia to work on the delivery truck. When Edward fired the manager of the Great Oak Deubler Furniture & Appliances, he moved Barbara to that store, promoting her to manager. Edward also moved Barbara's husband to that store's delivery team.

Soon, Barbara's baby bump began to show. Edward shrugged his shoulders; his own wife was also sporting another baby bump.

There's this Dr. Pruitt, real good Ob/Gyn," Edward offered. "My Terri goes see him; want me get his number for you?"

"See Baby Boy?" Barbara whispered to her son as they cuddled in their bed that night, his semen oozing from her pussy. "I told you moving here was a good idea."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that 'Favorite' my stories.

I do not, however, read emails. If you have anything to say, simply leave the comments here so that we can all enjoy your words.

A&A Soaps is from the 'Wealth' series in both Lesbian Sex and Mature categories. The fire that destroyed the building was started in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

Edward Deubler, Deubler Furniture & Appliances are featured in 'Hesitation' in the Mature category.

O'Neil's Furniture is mentioned in several of my stories, those stories that are set in the DeGarde, Louisiana area. O'Neil's Furniture is prominently featured in 'Quick Repair Service' series.

Cheryl Goodwin, Brandon's supervisor is a character in 'Azalea' in the Incest/Taboo category.

The two police officers, Elise Richards and Eric Mills are from 'Love, Bullets and Badges' series in the Romance category, as well as 'Jellybean Theif' in Loving Wives category.

Carmen Davis, the real estate broker can be found in several stories, but her start is in the 'The Broussard Sisters' series in the Group Sex category. At that time, she was Carmen Simone.

Penny Jones, the attorney, as well as Richard Boudreaux are characters from 'Righting A Wrong' in the Romance category. Richard Boudreaux was first introduced in the 'Yearbook 2005' series in the Novels/Novellas category.

Dr. Pruitt, the Ob/Gyn that Edward's wife Terri goes to is a character from 'Paint It Black' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Again, thank you for reading my stories. Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers