Multiple Units #306

Story Info
Getting the wrong apartment turned out oh so right.
3.8k words
4.49
7.7k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**

Venice Apartments had a sign out front, with the name 'Venice Apartments' in black against a background of the Italian flag of green, white, and red. Encircling the name was the silhouette of a gondola and gondolier.

The complex was comprised of four separate buildings arranged in a square. Each building faced inward, faced the pool and small courtyard. The first building, the northeast building was three floors, with five apartments on each floor. Apartments 101, 105, 201, 205, 301 and 305 were two bedroom units. The three units in between each two bedroom unit were one bedroom units. The southeastern building had apartments 106 and 107 on the ground floor, each a two bedroom unit. The second and third floors had four single room efficiencies on each. The southwestern building was a duplicate of the northeastern building, each floor with a two bedroom unit on the corners, separated by three one bedroom units. And the northwestern building was a duplicate of the southeastern building, a ground floor of two units, each with two bedrooms, then eight one room efficiencies atop. Behind the northwestern building was a large laundry room and an exercise room.

Across the parking lot in front of the northeastern building was the rental office. And on top of the rental office was the apartment building's clubhouse. Each tenant had the right to reserve the clubhouse for parties, but they must notify the apartment manager of the desired time that they planned to use the clubhouse.

*.*

#306

Bentley walked up the two flights of metal stairs to the third floor of the Venice Apartment building. He looked to his left and saw he was in front of APARTMENT 301 so walked along at a brisk pace. Kiera had said she lived in apartment #309. Finding the door, he gave a smart knock on the door and waited.

He heard muffled voices, then saw the peephole darken. He also heard a muffled clatter from the long narrow window next to the door. Then he heard more muffled voices.

"Yeah?" a cute red headed pixie asked, unsure smile on her cute face.

"I, uh, hi, I'm Bentley," Bentley Smith stammered, showing the red head the one liter bottle of Subain's champagne he'd bought. "Uh, Kiera? Said she just moved in? Apartment three oh nine?"

The young red head was wearing a too short and too tight tee shirt that showed off her cute belly. Bentley looked at her pale legs, exposed by the skimpy bikini bottoms she wore. His eyes flickered up to her small chest, but he did not see the tell-tale signs of a bikini top underneath the snug garment.

"Three oh...Oh, damn, Belly, the stupid six fell again."

"Again? Damn, just fixed it other day," a cute blonde complained, appearing next to the small red head.

Bentley nearly dropped the bottle of champagne; the blonde was wearing a pair of white cotton panties and nothing else. Her apple sized breasts were capped with light brown areolae roughly the size of a half-dollar, with nipples protruding nearly a half-inch. When she turned to once again twist the numeral six upward, Bentley saw that her panties were a thong, the strap disappearing in between to juicy looking tanned globes.

"Why you want see that bitch Kiera?" the blonde asked, now turning to face Bentley.

"Belly that ain't nice no," the red head said. ""Maybe they related?"

"Then he knows she's a bitch. God damn, offer to help her she about bite my head off?" the blonde snapped to the red head.

"Three oh nine's..." the red head pointed to her left.

"Third door down," the blonde said.

"Why you say that? It's the last door on the left. Don't got to tell him count one two three. It's the last door. That's all you got to say," the red head chastised her friend.

Bentley now noticed that the red head's bikini bottom was not a swim suit; they were panties. He hoped his erection wasn't obvious as he turned to shuffle to Apartment #309.

"Hey, get tired of her shit? Come on back," the blonde offered.

"Belly!" the red head squealed.

"What? He's cute," the blonde said.

The door closed, shutting out any further conversation the two girls were having. Bentley approached apartment 309 and gave a sharp rap on the door.

"Yeah? Oh, it's you," Kiera said, flinging the door open then sneering at the sight of Bentley.

"Uh, yeah, you said drop on by," Bentley said, holding up the bottle of champagne.

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah," the beautiful blonde grimaced. "God, like I really thought you'd...whatever. I guess come on in."

In that instant, Bentley saw the contempt his coworker had for him. True, the five foot four inch eighteen year old girl was a stunning beauty with flawless skin, slim nose and pouting lips. But Bentley could now see beyond the perfect dimpled smile and crystal clear blue eyes and large breasts. He now saw the haughty, conceited interior shining brightly through the outer beauty.

"Sorry; won't bother you ever again," Bentley said, thrusting the bottle of cheap champagne into Kiera's hands.

"And sure as fuck won't be trading any more of my Saturday shifts with you, bitch," Bentley thought as he marched away.

Bentley was nearly to the stairs when he remembered 'Belly' saying to come on back when he'd had his fill of Kiera's shitty attitude. He turned and marched to apartment 306 again. The six had again turned, looking like a nine. But, looking at the door, Bentley could see the faint outline of the six.

Again, the peephole darkened and there was a light clatter. The muffled voices were a little louder this time and Bentley gave an unsure smile.

"Hey! Wow, that didn't take long," Belly said, flinging the door open.

"Hey; said when I get tired..." Bentley said, looking at Belly's cute breasts.

"Come on in; Jelly's making us some pudding; you like pudding?" Belly said.

"Who don't like pudding?" the red head asked, using a small hand held mixer to whip together the ingredients.

"It's vanilla. Not everyone likes vanilla," Belly said.

Bentley saw that the red head no longer wore her tee shirt. Her compact buttocks wiggled and waggled as she finished mixing the pudding together.

"Its vanilla with chunks of apple mixed in," Jelly corrected.

"Uh, hi. I, I'm Bentley. Bentley Smith," Bentley said as the red head turned, giving him an unobstructed view of her pretty little lemon shaped breasts with pale pink nipples.

"Hi. I'm Belly Hall and that's Jelly Landry," Arabelle Hall said, smiling.

"Hi Bentley, Bentley, like the car?" Angelle Landry asked.

"Yeah, like the car," Bentley shrugged; quite used to the question.

"Come on, sit down," Belly said, pulling Bentley to the futon.

Bentley looked around; the room was sixteen by twelve. There was a small kitchenette, where Jelly worked to scoop the pudding into three bowls. Just behind her was a small table with two chairs. Behind the second chair was a rickety looking bookcase with a small television and small radio atop the wooden and metal structure.

The futon and a tall dresser were the only other pieces of furniture.

"Oh, hey, now that we got some muscle; think he could do the back for us?" Belly suddenly asked her roommate.

"Oh!" Jelly gasped, ceasing her noisy rooting around for a third spoon.

"Back?" Bentley asked.

"Yeah, my stupid dad put this futon together and ever since, we can't get the back to go down," Belly explained.

Hmm," Bentley said, getting to his feet.

Part of the problem, he deduced, was they had the back squarely against the wall. He moved the futon, Belly still sitting in it, which caused both Jelly and Belly to squeal then laugh.

Now that the back was clear of the wall, Bentley first pulled it forward, then pushed firmly on the back. With a groan, the back lowered and clicked into place, forming a bed.

"Oh wow!" both Jelly and Belly whooped.

"Now how we get it up again?" Jelly asked.

Bentley showed them, then had Belly practice lowering the back again.

"Too cool!" Belly enthused and gave Bentley a kiss, directly on his lips.

"Yeah," Jelly said and also kissed him.

"And for your reward...pudding," Jelly declared.

The three sat, Bentley in between the two girls and ate their pudding. It was warm and Bentley didn't much care for the mealy apple chunks Jelly had mixed into the thick mixture. But, he ate it nonetheless.

"O, if y'all couldn't get it down, where y'all been sleeping?" Bentley asked.

"The couch," Belly said.

"Yeah, I don't take up no room," Jelly agreed.

Bentley imagined the two roommates curled up, bare flesh touching bare flesh and again developed an erection. He put the bowl onto his lap, hoping to hide his boner.

Bentley told them he worked at the Arrow Court PC Nation cell phone store. Immediately, Belly insisted he look at her cell phone. Bentley's erection, which had been subsiding shot up again as Belly bent over, displaying her beautiful buttocks as she rooted around on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf.

It was a cheap phone, certainly nothing PC Nation would ever sell. But Bentley helped Belly log onto the apartment's Wi-Fi connection. For that, he received a kiss. A sloppy kiss with plenty of tongue.

Arabelle and Angelle both worked at the Go-Kart Ranch in Jack's Creek; they both assured him it was not as fun as it sounded. Best friends since the eighth grade, the moment they'd received their first paychecks, they'd moved in together.

"A lot of best friends? They move in together? Totally kills their friendship right there," Jelly said.

"But us?" Belly said, reaching across Bentley's lap to squeeze Jelly's hand.

"That, how big that is?" Belly then asked, looking down at Bentley's straining erection.

"We can see it?" Jelly asked, voice an excited whisper.

"Yeah, we letting you look at our titties," Belly countered.

Bentley was slightly pudgy; he packed one hundred eighty five pounds on a five foot, eight inch frame. He had shoulder length blond hair that he usually kept in a ponytail, warm brown eyes behind black frame eyeglasses, and teeth badly in need of some orthodontic attention. He wasn't ugly, but he wasn't particularly handsome either. He certainly was not used to two cute girls asking to see his manhood.

"I uh, yeah, yeah, uh, okay," Bentley croaked, reaching down and popping the snap on his shorts.

"Ooh!" Belly cooed when Bentley's fat six inches popped into view.

"I, I can touch it?" Jelly asked, pretty eyes wide with wonder.

"I can kiss it?" Belly asked and both Belly and Jelly squealed at one another.

"Belly, you so bad!" Jelly giggled breathlessly.

"What? I want see what he tastes like," Belly proclaimed.

"Ooh!" Jelly breathed in wonder. "Yeah! Me too!"

"Get nudie naked?" Belly begged, working her skimpy panties down her short legs.

"Yeah!" Jelly begged, working her own tiny panties down.

Bentley marveled that he did not blow his load, looking at a pretty blonde pussy and a sweet ginger pussy. Steeling himself, he pulled his tee shirt up and off, revealing his pasty body.

"Ooh!, he, he's got chest hair," Jelly praised.

"Mm hmm," Belly agreed as Bentley pushed his shorts and briefs down and off.

"Put the back down again," Jelly demanded, kneeling on the futon.

"Oh! Good idea!" Belly praised.

Bentley did put the back down. Jelly crawled over the arm and lay on the futon next to the wall. Belly pulled Bentley to lie in the middle and hemmed Bentley between herself and Jelly.

Belly and Jelly lay their arms across Bentley's chest. Bentley watched as the two girls smiled at one another, then smiled up at him. Then Belly leaned across Bentley and softly kissed Jelly's small mouth.

"You first," Jelly insisted.

"No, no, you first," Belly offered.

"Belly, that ain't right; you first," Jelly insisted.

"Okay," Belly agreed and bent her head to capture the head of Bentley's cock in her mouth.

Belly's mouth triggered a spasmodic jerk from Bentley. He grunted as her soft tongue lapped at the head of his cock, while her mouth provided a light suction. Bentley grunted when Belly bobbed her head up and down, allowing more of his cock to slide into her mouth.

While her friend sucked his cock, Jelly pressed her lips to Bentley's lips. She grabbed his right hand and brought his hand to her small breast. Bentley played with the small hard lump of flesh. She moaned into their kiss when he pinched her nipple.

While he kissed the cute red head, Bentley's thoughts were focused on the wonderful feelings surrounding his cock. His nerves were centered in his groin as a warm, wet mouth bobbed up and down along the length of his straining cock. Bentley could feel the sperm churning and bubbling in his balls as the delicious feelings traveled from groin to his brain.

Belly gave a loud 'slurp' to Bentley's cock. Jelly pulled her lips from Bentley's lips and watched as Belly managed to swallow Bentley's cock down to the root. Jelly then turned and again kissed Bentley.

"I, I'm about to, I'm about to..." Bentley attempted to say while Jelly sucked forcefully on his tongue.

"Mm hmm," Belly moaned happily as Bentley's cock began to spurt into her mouth.

"Mmng, augh, I oh God," Bentley cried out as rope after rope of his sperm jetted into Belly's hot sucking mouth.

"Mm, mm," Belly moaned.

When Bentley finally finished spurting, Belly pulled her mouth off of his cock. She turned and she and Jelly again kissed. Bentley's cock jerked and swelled to hardness again as he watched the two girls passing his semen back and forth.

"Mm hmm," Jelly purred as she and Belly parted.

"Mm hmm," Belly agreed and leaned toward Bentley.

"I'm going to..." Jelly announced as she swung her right leg across Bentley's waist.

"Yeah?" Belly asked, pulling her lips from Bentley's lips.

"Augh!" Bentley cried out as he felt an incredible warmth and tightness envelop his cock.

"Looking down, he saw Jelly's inner lips stretching wide to accommodate his girth. Looking up at the pixie's face, Bentley saw her adorable face scrunched in pleasure as his cock pushed up into her depths.

"You eat pussy?" Belly asked, but before Bentley could admit, he did not know how, she swung her right leg over and pressed her wet pussy to his face.

"Mm!" Bentley heard just before Belly's thighs cut off his ability to hear.

Bentley had never eaten pussy before; he'd never been naked with a woman before. The farthest he'd ever gone was getting his finger inside of Theresa Sandolphi's pussy. And that was because Theresa needed his help with her Earth Sciences project. The minute she had her '89' on the assignment, Theresa let him know what a pathetic loser he was.

Bentley had read a few pornographic stories on the Internet, though. Bentley loved Lesbian porn most of all, so put to use the descriptions he'd read. He flicked his tongue back and forth along Belly's inner lips, tasting her nectar.

"Oommph!" he faintly heard Belly exclaim.

He was rewarded with another grunt and figured he'd found the blonde's clitoris. Bentley drove two fingers into her while he continued to taste her. His thumb mashed against her clitoris; he couldn't reach the nub with his tongue while his fingers were in the way.

The thighs around his head tightened and Bentley felt Belly tense, then begin to shake. His face became very wet and he figured he'd managed to bring her to orgasm.

After her second orgasm, Belly dismounted. Bentley made her laugh when he tried to pull her back onto his face.

"Nuh uh; my turn," Jelly declared, dismounting from his cock.

"Damn it!" Bentley complained; he was close to his climax.

The two girl's switched places and Bentley found that Jelly had a stronger taste of musk as she pressed her ginger pussy to his face. He groaned as his cock was again wrapped in a warm and tight glove.

Bentley repeated what he'd done for Belly and was rewarded with a wiggle from Jelly's hips. When his tongue hit her clitoris, Jelly immediately orgasmed. Bentley figured that her bouncing on his cock had probably brought her to the precipice and his finding her clitoris just completed the cycle.

Bentley pumped his first shot of semen into Belly's pussy before he thought to ask about birth control. His second and third and fourth shot made thinking impossible.

"Don't worry about it," Belly assured him when he did manage to wheeze out his concerns.

"Yeah," Jelly agreed as she urged Belly to straddle her face.

Bentley's cock revived as he watched Jelly suck and slurp his semen from Belly's drooling pussy. Belly smiled and pointed toward Jelly's spread legs.

"Mm, oh God yes," Jelly agreed as Bentley pressed the head of his cock to her pussy.

"Ought let him do you up the butt," Belly suggested and Bentley felt his cock twitch and spurt a little of his excitement into Jelly's depths.

"OOooh!" Jelly groaned her approval.

Jelly wiggled away from Bentley and entered the small bathroom. Belly knelt on the bed between Bentley's legs and tongued his testicles and shaft, cleaning her and Jelly's essences from his sticky cock.

Bentley heard a toilet flush and a moment later, Jelly emerged from the bathroom. With a mischievous smirk she approached Belly's kneeling form and leaned forward. Belly gasped out as Jelly began to tongue Belly's anus.

"Nuh uh, Jelly, quit!" Belly giggled. "I ain't the one wants it up my butt."

"But your hiney tastes too good," Jelly admitted then continued to tongue her friend's rectum.

"Quit, Jelly," Belly whined but made no move to wiggle away.

Bentley watched Jelly lick and finger Belly's rectum while fingering her own pussy. After a moment, Belly let out a long low moan of pleasure.

"Ought let him do you too," Jelly suggested as she walked to the pantry.

"Use the olive oil," Belly demanded as she wiggled off of the futon.

"Really? Pretty hard to wash out of the cover," Jelly asked even as she grabbed the jug of extra virgin olive oil from the bottom of the small pantry.

Belly disappeared into the small bathroom. Jelly poured a handful of the oil into her hand and approached Bentley. With a smile, she liberally coated Bentley's twitching, jerking cock with the slimy oil. Then she straddled his hip and gripped his greased cock in her greasy hand. Her other hand reached and pulled on her left buttock.

"I, oh, uumm augh!" Jelly grunted as Bentley's cockhead pressed against her tightly clenched anus.

"Augh, oh God!" Bentley groaned as his cock bent painfully.

"Damn it," Jelly complained as his cock bounced away.

She rose up and again positioned him at her tightly clenched anus. She pulled harder on her buttock and both she and Bentley groaned as he gained a millimeter of ground.

"Oh! I, wait, wait, augh," Jelly complained as another millimeter of cock pushed up into her backdoor.

Bentley reached up and began playing with Jelly's small, hard breasts. Her eyes opened and her small mouth formed an 'O' when Bentley pinched her nipples.

Belly came up behind Jelly and put her arms around Jelly's waist. She bent her head and playfully bit down on Jelly's shoulder. Then her right hand reached down and combed through Jelly's carrot orange pubic hair.

"I, I oh shit!" Jelly screamed out and Bentley felt her orgasm spray his belly.

He also felt his cock slip into her tightly squeezing, rippling rectum. Both he and Jelly let out a loud grunt as nearly half of him pushed up into her guts.

"It good?" Belly whispered, gently kissing Jelly's cheek.

"I, augh, I oh God damn, God damn it," Jelly gurgled as she trembled.

With another scream, Jelly sat fully imbedded on Bentley's cock. Bentley shuddered; he could feel her muscles squeezing him in an incredible heat, could feel her trying to expel, push him out of her bowels. He tried to think of anything, anything else but the fact that he was balls deep in a girl's ass. He had to look away as Jelly and Belly kissed passionately.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers
12