Multiple Units #306

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Jelly gently pushed Belly away. Belly walked around to the other side of Jelly and crawled onto the futon.

"No, Belly, quit," Jelly whined as Belly again brought her hand to Jelly's pussy.

"God damn; hell of a way to lose my virginity," Bentley thought and almost laughed out loud.

With a grimace and gasp, Jelly rose up. She paused, shuddering, then dropped down again. Bentley watched as Belly pushed two fingers deep into Jelly's pussy. With her other hand, Belly thrust two fingers into herself.

Jelly rose up, cute little face tightly scrunched. With another gasp, she dropped down again.

"I, augh, oh God, God damn," Jelly cried out in orgasm.

"God damn, aw God damn," Bentley grunted and spewed heavily into Jelly's bowels.

"Mmng, I augh," Belly grunted as she brought herself off.

Weakly, Jelly lifted herself up and Bentley's cock dropped onto his thigh, limp and sticky.

A sudden need to urinate gripped him and Bentley hurried to the miniscule bathroom. Bentley saw that it was just a toilet, a shower stall and a commode. Lifting the seat, Bentley could hear his mother's voice harshly ordering him to remember to put the seat down when he finished.

Coming out of the bathroom, Bentley saw Jelly kneeling on the futon. He saw Belly was right behind Jelly, performing analingus on Jelly. Belly loudly slurped at Jelly's raw, stretched anus while masturbating herself. Bentley decided he would not kiss Belly in parting.

Both girls swung into a sixty nine position, Jelly on top. They ignored Bentley as he dressed and walked to the front door. He saw the source of the light clattering; the narrow window had plastic slat blinds that went from ceiling to floor. He assumed either Jelly or Belly had peered at him through the window while the other one had peeped through the peephole.

Stepping out into the twilight air, Bentley gently closed the door to Apartment #306. He did not even look over at Apartment #309 as he made his way to the stairs.

"Yes sir, yes sir, hell of a way to lose my virginity," Bentley congratulated himself as he unlocked the door to his older Ford Taurus.

The End.

**

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take a moment to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

This is one of those rare stories that have no character from any other tale making an appearance.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12