Multiracial on Way to Save City

Story Info
White, Asian and Rican females bang a male.
9.2k words
3
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UnSou11
UnSou11
9 Followers

Matt Nameless ate cereal when his wife Carol Coleman entered the room. He looked up & smiled to see her looking all-professional in a black skirt suit.

"Looking good," he said.

"Will it do, do you think?" she asked, straightening her black jacket. Her luxuriant blonde hair was short with left side bangs. He was shirtless & wore gray sweatpants.

"Totally! You look like a hot Treasury agent," he replied. She blushed.

"Well let's not get ahead of ourselves. While I still am a Treasury agent, what happens today could fire me if it goes wrong."

"That's a big deal, honey! Your first sting & to the Yakuza in Washington DC," he said.

"How about the white heels?"

"Ooh, they match your blouse! Nice touch!"

"Okay! Well, off I go. Wish me luck!" she replied back.

"Good luck! Although you won't need it. I've seen myself how you run operations to help our country, & you're brilliant. I have every confidence you'll jail them by sunset," reassured Matt.

Carol moved towards her husband. Next she stroked his 6 pack abs once they got near. Today Matt Nameless will do a video podcast where he showed how to exercise to get 6 pack abs. Coleman wasn't familiar with this podcast or the host site, though her husband showed it to her. Computers weren't her strongest talent. In exchange, he moved his hand in between her blouse to touch her hot stomach. This caused her to squeal in delight at him. She turned towards the door.

"You are now perfect in every way. Not a hair out of place."

"Kiss for luck?" she said, offering him her cheek. He gave her a peck.

"Drive safely!"

"I will," she promised.

She left the house & clambered into the newly-vacuumed interior of her well-maintained Honda Odyssey minivan. As she set off down the driveway, she tried not to think too hard about the impending sting. Relaxed, that's what she needed to be. Fresh, professional, confident, but not brash, knowledgeable, but not a know-it-all, intelligent, but not condescending & thinks quick.

She smiled. All natural traits to her & why she climbed as fast as she had. Not yet 28. It would be a coup for her. She demonstrated the necessary position; she just had to follow the game plan to complete the sting. The commute is long. She & Matt both adored their house in a well to do neighborhood she loved. This house was ranked #1 in their flat terrain town. No way would they ever move. Carol will pick up her 2 friends now. One, her Japanese friend Utsukushi Hoseki Tokugawa. Other one was her Hispanic friend Amarilla Diaz. Drove 1st to her Japanese friend's house. At the house, the following took place.

Utsukushi looked all-professional in a black skirt suit. Her husband, Satoshi, looked happily at her, held a K-On DVD in his hand. K-On was the Japanese couple's favorite anime. Her large suit collection meant she didn't need help to pick it out. Her luxuriant black hair was long with left side bangs.

"You look like a hot businesswoman sweety," he told her. She said after she returned home, they would watch the K-On DVD, although they saw every season's episodes. They loved to bond over K-On, a great anime. Work life was less fun. She was a businesswoman who aided the Treasury Department in taking down crooks. Her Asian looks made her a great hire to deal with Asian crooks. Satoshi was shirtless & wore gray sweatpants in the house. While both had great looks, they married because of their inner merits. Those stood out. Her real company was a martial arts one due to Utsukushi's life. Currently, the Jap had black belts in aikido, karate & jujitsu, 3 martial arts from her parents' country. Though she was born in the states, she wanted to learn some Japanese culture.

"Your 1st sting is to the Yakuza, our enemies who disgraced the Japanese with their killing sprees," he said. White heels she wore matched her blouse in color. Utsukushi moved towards her husband. Next she stroked his 6 pack abs once they got near. He will work at home balancing the books for the couples's company they ran together. They met in MIT management school & bonded. In exchange, he moved his hand in between her blouse to touch her muscular stomach. This caused her to squeal in delight at him. She turned towards the door.

"Kiss for luck?" she said, offered him her neck. He gave her 2 neck kisses. Satoshi then moved away. He tried to unbutton her top blouse buttons for a quickie, but she politely resisted.

"When I come home, you can unbutton my blouse like you want. I can be naked with beer if you prefer me to watch K-On that way." He shook his head yes in excitement at this tantalizing thought. Carol's van beeped outside.

"Here's your ride," he told her.

Then she opened the front door. She left the house & clambered into Carol's Odyssey minivan. Upon entering the minvan, she thanked Carol for giving her a ride. Carol accepted her thanks. Utsukushi said they had to arrive in an hour.

Amarilla Diaz entered the kitchen, adjacent to the garage. So her husband, Fernando looked up & smiled to see her in an all-professional black skirt suit.

"Looking good," he said.

"Will it do, do you think?" she asked & straightened her black jacket, the same color as her black hair with left side bangs. He was shirtless, with 6 pack abs & wore gray sweatpants.

"Totally as you look like a hot Secret Service agent," he replied. She blushed.

"I'll work with my friend Carol Coleman & several others. I enjoy my job. How about the white heels?"

"Ooh, so great," he truthfully told her.

"Well, here I go!"

"Good luck!"

"I'll leave, but first I have to say bye in a special way," Amarilla moved towards her husband. Next she stroked his 6 pack abs once they got near. In exchange, he moved his hand between her blouse touching her smooth stomach. This caused her to pucker at him.

"You are now perfect in every way. Not a messy hair." he exclaimed to her.

"Kiss for luck?" she said, offering him her cheek. He gave her a peck.

"There's Coleman to pick u up!"

Today Fernando will make delicious asapao, a Puerto Rican soup. She left the house, going into the Coleman family Honda Odyssey.

Latina woman got in the Odyssey with her friends. Carpooling was a great idea. She enjoyed the comfy seats. Skirt suits of all 3 were great. Carol, in her black skirt suit, white blouse & white heels, looked hot like she usually did. Utsukushi wore a black skirt suit, white blouse & white heels & smiled ready to bust the Yakuza. Amarilla wore a black skirt suit & white heels, but wore a leopard print blouse, which made her a hot unique lady. Getting dressed up was great for them as they had many fancy outfits to wear for a job. They drove along the highway. It seemed fine, until a cell rang. Voice on other end was the sting's order man with some news. The sting was delayed for 2 more hours. Now the 3 listened to him. The man said they were to wait. This blew things off course from their rigid plans. Call ended.

1 of them had a great idea. She explained they could go visit the Ked Na Location to pass time. Instead of going back home, which would be tedious, they'll visit Ked Na. That was 49 miles from their current location on the road. Ked Na between their neighborhood & the DC sting. Yep, so they were interested in going there. Not too popular a tourist destination, but many adults in the area visited. In their neighborhood, Rip Town, all 3 heard about this place from previous visitors. The visitors said it was a great location to be. Rip Town was 54 miles from Ked Na Location, ok. But there was something special about Ked Na Location u needed to read. Quickly, the car prattled along.

Oh the Ked Na Location was famous for its dissolving floor. It dissolved fabric. So whoever went in had to be naked before entering the room. The trio was used to wearing revealing swimwear in public. Their bikinis were cool & emphasized their breasts. Being naked wasn't that hard for them. On their way, they talked about youtube videos. Carol recently saw an amazing youtube video. "A Better Superheroine AMV-Mmh Mmh Yeah Yeah." was the video's title. Liked it because it had great superheroines like Wasp from the cancelled Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It also had an hilarious picture of Dennis Rodman wearing a pink dress. That was a funny video. So the 3 went to Ked Na.

They spotted the Ked Na Location up ahead & slowed down the Honda. Carol signaled as she prepared to turn. She turned, drove up to park next to the Kedna location and the dashboard clock display told they had 3 hours- thanks to the recent call informing about the sting's delay. Getting out of the car, they walked quickly up to the store's front door, their elegant 4 inch heels clop-clopping on the flagstones with a reassuringly businesslike sound. Inside, their eyes spotted a man behind the counter & approached him. He was nerdy & wore a leopard print t-shirt with red shorts. He pulled his hand up as soon as he noticed her & sat up a little straighter in his chair.

"Can I help you?" he asked politely to them. Who would answer? Utsukushi realized she remembered him from high school. She had near perfect photographic memory. The 3 women went to the same high school with him, Stock In High School in Rip Town. The 3 however went to different middle schools. Carol went to Gult Har Middle School. (Look up what it means in Swedish to get the name & how Carol relates to it). Utsukushi went to Nodoka Middle School, also in Rip Town. Amarilla went to Sostén Middle School. Yep, Utsukushi realized he didn't go to Nodoka Middle as she likely would have seen him there. He replied to them.

Stated "I'm Steve & yes I went to Stok In High School some miles away. I remember all 3 of u there. U all were popular & played sports in the school. That must have been a great life for u back then." Carol played field hockey & cheerleading, Utsukushi was in high school MMA, extracurricular aikido, karate & jujitsu & Amarilla played field hockey, swimming & softball in high school.

"Yep that's true," Utsukushi replied back. Coleman saw the AC & felt it against her lean stomach flatter than Amarilla's was. She needed to cool down due to the summer blistering heat. This was good. Utsukushi conversed with him.

She noticed he was multi-racial & he explained "I'm 1/3 white, 1/3 Honduran & 1/3 Asian. This is why I look tan compared to most US citizens."

"Oh wow, we're both Asian join the train. Yes, I wonder if I could use the Ked Na location?" Utsukushi asked. Her skirt was the same length as his shorts.

"Uh, yeah, it's outside, round the back. But u girls need to be naked in public to enter. Sure u are up for that as we have a road with cars nearby & that could distract drivers," he uncomfortably responded.

Utsukushi reassured him "Thank you, I'm sure we'll manage our stripping of business suits." They headed outside & clop-clopped around to the back, where they found the small Ked Na Location with 1 door. Steve waved casually. Carol gave a brief half-wave in response & turned back to the door. 1 of them opened the door. Made sure not to chip her nail on the steel door knob.

The 3 stared at the interior of the room. If they ventured inside in their current state, the floor may fully destroy their clothes. Carol, Utsukushi & Amarilla were amazed at the thought of going naked, their hot bodies revealed to Steve. If any clothes at all touched the floor, even a bra, they would see it destroyed by the floor. Trio would have to take off all their clothes, right outside the door, before they could think of going in.

All were removing their black jackets making the warmth felt. 80 degrees but the dress code required the 3 to be in suits for the sting. Each of them intended to stay for more than an hour. They needed to be undressed quickly enough so their time in Ked Na Location was more. Worth a try. Hurriedly they took off their jackets left sleeve first, folded it up, & flung it on the ground.

Following that, they decided to remove their blouses now. Then they unbuttoned the cuffs of each blouse before moving to the front. Unbuttoned blouses while making sure their bra cups weren't yet revealed to Steve. At home, they'd sometimes wear only blouses without their bra cups revealing & with panties for their hubbies to see. Back to the present, they untucked their blouses from their skirts. Like women, they removed it left sleeve first & threw it on top of their jackets. Whoa, Steve thought . Carol, Utsukushi & Amarilla were ripped shirtless. Nice biceps & triceps. Their muscles were attractive to their husbands. Sometimes in group sex, a different husband touched a different wife's muscles to feel it. Now their bras. Carol wore a green dollar bra with various dollars. Middle a Jackson $20, top left a GW $1, top right a Jefferson $2, bottom left a Lincoln $5, & bottom right a Hamilton $10. Utsukushi wore a pink thin bra. Amarilla wore a black frilly nighttime bra, the exact design Roselynn Sanchez wore in Rush Hour 2. So yes the 3 women were hot. Although Carol & Amarilla had flat stomachs, Utsukushi was worth looking at. Utsukushi had 6 pack abs which she got from aikido, karate & jujitsu practice. At home, she would practice those 3 martial arts with her husband, clad in her bra & panties. She enjoyed taking off her blouse & skirt for him to practice those martial arts. Trio had tattoos just below their waists & on their thighs. Carol had a sunflower tattoo, Amarilla had a Snoopy tattoo & Utsukushi had a Kotobuki Tsumugi tattoo. Steve then took his shirt off. Not a thing to write home about, ok. He had nerdy shirtless body. Few muscles in his arm & a thin stomach. Not too interesting upper body.

Blonde & Asian unzipped & stepped out of their skirts. Latina Amarilla had a very different skirt type. The other 2 females waited on her to remove her black skirt. Amarilla pulled out the 2 strings at the front. Next she removed the wrap arounds of her wrap around skirt. Took that skirt off.

Heels then had to come off. The heels were sexy. Each women kicked off her right shoe & then balanced on her left leg. They put their bare right feet down on the tarmac & kicked off their left shoes. They tossed their heels both on their other clothes' pile top.

Finally, they had to remove their lingerie now. Carol unclasped her dollar E-cup bra, Utsukushi her pink C-cup bra & Amarilla her black E-cup bra. His eyes glued to chests, he watched unblinking as the straps fell from their shoulders & the cups began to slip off her breasts. The cups finally fell off their ample breasts. He erupted in loud applause, which made the women excited & all 3 put their finger seductively in their mouths. Breasts squeezing together & their nipples standing out firmly in the hot breeze. Their husbands were fond of saying their breasts were their best feature.

Horny, they hooked their thumbs into the panties' sides. Utsukushi fiddled with her pink panties, Carol with her panties that matched the design of her dollar bra & Amarilla with her black ones. Steve leaned in closer as he stared at the slowly descending elastic waistband. They, feeling unashamed, pushed their panties downwards, to slowly expose their pussy. Each 1 completely shaved. In Utsukushi's case, her husband wouldn't be able to have sex if any pussy hair since the hair hurt his penis. They stooped as they continued to push their panties down past their knees, they lifted first 1 foot & then the other, completely removing their panties. Now they were naked outside the door.

1 thing left. The 3 women hung their heads as they took off watches, each watch their mothers' gift. They treasured the watches & did not want to risk getting messy and put it in jacket pockets. After that Steve had to get naked. Steve pulled down his shorts. Legs were skinny. He wore blue underwear shown to them. 1 female asked how he banged his gf. He explained he did vaginal, anal & oral. Said ok to his response now. Now he only had to take his underwear off. Pulled down his blue underwear now. His massive 1 foot cock was revealed to them, but no pubic hair. Amarilla pursed her lips at his large cock. They decided to go in. So the Latina Amarilla walked behind to look back at her clothes pile.

"You don't have to leave your clothes outside," he told them. Amarilla questioned this & reminded him the floor would destroy any fabric.

"Aye, sir but you don't realize the floor's power." He opened the door & showed the inside of a room. Eyes lit upon 4 wall nails opposite side from the shower. The 3 good girls could hang their clothes on that. So they picked their expensive clothes off the ground & carried them. Their journey to the room's far side took 10 feet or so. Quickly, they stood beneath the wall nail & carefully extracting their jackets from the pile in their arms, they reached up & nail hung it. They hung up their blouses, then their skirts (there were black loops inside the waistband for coat-hanger convenience) & finally hung up their bras & panties. The nails seemed to stay put. They wondered whether to try balancing their shoes on top of her clothes, but decided this would tempt fate too much. Steve put his t-shirt, shorts & underwear on the last nail. Now they will have sex.

First Carol & Amarilla said they will go have female on female, their original intent. They had similar bodies. Amarilla got on top of Carol first. She placed her hand on the white woman's flat stomach sensually & slowly moving. She moved to her hips. She lightly placed her hands on the bottom woman's hips. It was fun. They moved to lying symmetrical to each other. Amarilla placed her E-cup boobs on Coleman's E-cup boobs. Boobs jiggled as they were next to each other. Latina placed her lips into her friend's mouth & hands on her friend's face. Boobs in the sex rubbed against each other. Yep they did. Now the shaved privates needed stimulating too. So the top woman placed her vagina on the bottom's woman's cool vagina. Cum from the Latina dripped into the blonde's vagina. Blonde felt very stimulated by the cum & associated wetness. It was great. Next, they had to flip over. Carol flipped Diaz to the bottom. Blonde's muscles lifted the Latin woman by the hips & moved her to the floor. She did it carefully to avoid giving AD a head injury. Moved on top of Amarilla & repeatedly kissed her in the neck. In the meantime, she made sure her E-cup breasts were on Amarilla E-cup breasts. The 2 jugs on each other were sexy. Latina definitely enjoyed the fun of being neck kissed & having tits rolled on her. Anyway, the blonde kept rolling her tits on Diaz. They smiled at each other.

Latina whispered "Usted es muy puto" in the white woman's ear. Carol, fluent in Spanish, smirked happily at her. Duo enjoyed that whisper very much. Carol was fluent in English, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Serbian, Romanian, Polish, Arabic, Hindi & Polynesian, an asset in her field. Now they did something else hot. Amarilla kissed the biceps & triceps, which Carol had slowly. Kisses went on ripped Carol's arms.

Amarilla asked "Do u want to work out at the local gym this Saturday if u have nothing else planned?"

Carol replied, "Yes & I'll show u exercises that improve arm muscle mass."

Latin woman said "I'll bring my black sports bra & black shorts to the gym."

Coleman said "I'll don my green sports bra & black shorts at the local gym." Both were good at making out. So Amarilla gave neck kisses while Carol gave mouth kisses. Once again, Amarilla kissed Coleman's ripped arms. The meat in muscles was tasty. Biceps & triceps were continually kissed. This= fun. Afterward, the Latina went & touched Carol flat stomach. This body was nice to feel. Her rock hard body was felt by Diaz, who stroked it. Strokes were given to the flat stomach. Finally, they finished their floor fuck.

UnSou11
UnSou11
9 Followers