Multiversal Maddie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool dick," she said. "You might trim sometime. Girls generally aren't big on pubes, at least where I'm from."

"Noted," said Nate.

"Okay, c'mon." Maddie pushed open the back door and stepped through.

Nate followed hesitantly. He turned his head from side to side as they entered the backyard. The Flitt family house didn't have a privacy fence. Their backyard was entirely open to the homes on either side of them. Nate knew that on one side of them lived a very old couple, and on the other side lived a family of five. True, it was in the middle of the day on a Wednesday, but what if someone happened to be home?

He turned back to Maddie to voice his concern, but found himself drooling as she bent over to unroll the beach towel she had brought out. Nate made up his mind.

The siblings shared the beach towel, laying on it horizontally rather than vertically. This meant that their legs were in the grass while everything from their asses to their heads were protected by the towel.

Maddie blinked up at the blue, summer sky. "I wasn't sure if I would stay before. I've been disappointed plenty of times. But if I can lay out in the open and watch the clouds drift, that's enough to make this home."

Nate tried to interest himself in the wide empty above them, but his eye kept darting to his peripheral in order to glance at his sister's body. From his current angle, he could barely see her tits without sitting up. They were tan mountains with pink, pointed tips.

"Yeah, that's awesome," he said.

Nate felt his sister's fingers touching his hand. Slowly, she worked open his grip and entwined his fingers with her own. She smiled. After so much searching she'd finally found a home. And a brother. Maddie felt peace.

Nate felt no such peace. Thrilling though it was to be streaking with the long time subject of his fascinations, he still had a throbbing dick to deal with. A sudden gust caused his erection to bob in the wind. He shuddered at the stimulation.

Maddie looked at the pained expression on his face and down at his genitals, drawing the connection. "It doesn't look like you're fading, Nate. Feeling backed up?"

That was not an accurate description of his situation. He had jacked off just the night before. He'd needed to after meeting Nudist! Maddie. But Nate nodded. "I guess. This isn't a normal situation for me..."

"That makes sense," said his pseudo-sister. "So why don't you deal with it?"

Nate blinked. "Deal... what?"

"You know, relieve some pressure? Masturbate? Jack-it?"

A dial tone played in Nate's brain as he absorbed the implication of what Maddie just said. "Maddie, I know you come from a nudist world, but what are the sexual norms there? Are there any major taboos when it comes to masturbation? Or family, for that matter?"

The girl shrugged. "Of course we have taboos. Mainly reproductive and criminal stuff though. For the most part, bodies are just bodies. If you use yours to make yourself or other people happy, that's typically considered a good thing."

His pulse picked up. Though it hadn't seemed like a possibility before, Nate's erection had grown even larger. He had quite the equipment when properly motivated. "G-gotcha. So then, you really don't mind if I go ahead? Right here? With you?"

Maddie turned her head to meet his eyes. She was smirking. "Of course not, prude. In fact, I think I'll relieve some tension myself. I haven't gotten off in... however long I spent in the outside. At least two weeks."

In a clearer state of mind, Nate would have asked about this "outside." But this really wasn't the time.

"Okay then," said Nate. "So then, do you just wanna... start?"

Maddie's eyes traveled from his face down to his crotch. Her mouth formed a tiny smile. "Why don't you go ahead? I kinda like to watch."

Her brother did not require further convincing.

Since his right hand was still entwined with hers, Nate used his left to encircle the shaft of his cock. It wasn't his preference as a rightie, but he'd tried "the stranger" before. It just took some doing.

Slowly he began to pump. He heard Maddie quiet her breathing as she watched, not wanting to distract him. For his part, Nate avoided looking at his sister. Given how worked up he'd already gotten, the only things preventing him from bursting were his poor form and the fact he couldn't actually see the subject of his arousal.

Even if he couldn't see her, Nate could still feel his sister through his right hand. That was more than enough to keep him hard.

He'd been at it for almost a minute when he felt new vibrations jolting through his right hand. Nate turned his head to look at his sister.

Maddie had joined the fray. Her right hand was between her thighs. Though he couldn't see it over the peaks of her chest from his current perspective, he could the seismic motion as her entire body reacted to the stimulation.

Nate tilted his head up to look at her face, and what he saw almost finished him. Her eyes were still locked on his penis. They were heavily lidded, but not tired. Her mouth hung open, quietly panting. She had noticed him watching her and still didn't want to break his focus.

Nate pulled his hand away from his genitals. He was on the door of defeat, and didn't want to finish before Maddie. But he didn't want to stop either...

"Hey Maddie."

The girl looked up at him. Her eyes widened and the corners of her mouth rose in a guilty smile. "Do you think we could trade?"

The gleam in her eye was not one that could be feigned. "Yes! Absolutely."

The two separated their hands and Nate reached toward his sister's crotch. Although she looked hairless he found that there remained the slightest bristle to her nether regions. It was a pleasant tactile sensation as he found his mark.

In truth, Nate did not know what he was doing. He'd never even kissed a girl before, so this was uncharted territory. Nevertheless, his Lewis and Clark fingers found her waiting, prepared wetness. Two of them comfortably slid between the folds of her body, and the girl moaned in appreciated.

As Nate began his work, his sister was reciprocating. She took his tool in hand with much less trepidation, although the angle was awkward. Maddie paused for a second as it spasmed. She didn't want this to end too quickly either. Once it settled down, she began to slowly stroke. Maddie looked up at Nate's face. His eyes were locked on the valley of her breasts, just passed which was the country of her crotch. The lustful look in his gaze was invigorating.

Maddie panted and groaned as he pushed his fingers into her. "Play with my clit," she ordered.

"What?"

"Here." With her free hand Maddie reached down and rearranged Nate's so that his thumb was rubbing against her sensitive mound. Instinctively upon touching it, Nate began to make little circles around the button. Hit by the sudden sensation, exacerbated by being from a hand other than her own, Maddie threw her head and uttered a sound of joy that Nate could not classify.

Whatever it was, it did the trick. "I'm gonna cum," Nate said, his voice thick with tension.

Maddie raised her head to stare down at his dick. "Do it, little brother. I'm watching you." She picked up the pace, squeezing a little bit harder.

The boy made a small sound and detonated. Ropes of white jetted from his member, landing on his legs and stomach. Maddie cooed appreciatively as some landed on her own belly and thighs. The girl rolled toward her brother, pulling herself to his side. "That looked so nice, Nate," she moaned into his ear.

Nate didn't think over. Acting on instinct he rolled onto his own side and put his lips on hers. He worked his tongue into his sister's mouth and she reciprocated. His mostly flaccid cock rubbed against her stomach as rubbed her clit with increased rigor. Maddie purred into his mouth.

It was his first kiss, and likely the best he would ever have.

After a few seconds of making out, Maddie pushed him away. "Oh! Nate I'm- I'm about to come!"

With access to her mouth stripped away, Nate bent forward and began to suck on his sister's tit. The girl cried out and shock, but put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him closer. Her hips bucked against his hand as Maddie climbed the summit.

"Uh. Eh, umm. Ah ah... UUUH!"

With that exclamation, Maddie rose her ass off the towel and every muscle in her body tensed. Nate heard a sound so pure. Even so recently spent, he felt his dick starting to harden for a second time.

The girl shank to the ground. She was coated in a fine layer of sweat among other fluids. As Nate released her breast and lay back on the towel, Maddie hugged close to his side and gently rubbed one hand across his chest. "That was amazing, little brother. That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

Nate laughed. "For me too. By a long shot." He wrapped an arm around her body, pulling her closer to him.

Her eyes fluttered as exhaustion flooded her body. She had come along way, and the miles were catching up to her. At last, she had someone in whose arms she could rest. "Someday soon... we'll need to try... going all the way."

Madison drifted off in the arms of her brother, feeling secure with her chest pressed against his and his hands on her back.

Nate remained very awake.

While he felt a great deal of physical and emotional relief, his now clear brain was nagging at him. One of his sister's alters was here in his grasp, unguarded. Her offer of intercourse aside, there were so many questions to answer and he finally had the means.

A few possibilities felt like they'd been cleared up. One: He was positive Nudist!Maddie was human. After what they'd just done, he couldn't imagine she was a robot and simply couldn't bear to consider she might be an alien. Two: She was not from this earth. Nudist!Maddie herself had differentiated this planet from wherever it was she was from. Three: She did not travel in any type of spaceship. Nate was an avid reader of science fiction, and a comment the girl had made about "the outside" had led him to imagine there was some sort of dimensional aspect to her presence.

At least, it did now that his head was clear.

But how had she been able to travel to and from this outside? Presumably the same way all of the other alters had. And what did they all have in common?

Nate looked down at her hands. The right was laying on his chest, palm open. The left he couldn't see. It was in between Maddie and himself, loosely holding his hand. Even though he couldn't see it, he knew the key was there. The cuff.

Carefully Nate nudged his sister, rolling her onto her back. The girl put up little resistance. As her body rotated, Nate's eyes couldn't help but be drawn to the glistening patches on her skin where their fluids were still drying. Mostly it was around her crotch and navel. Her nipples hardened again as a slight draft passed over them.

Nate shook his head. His post-orgasmic clarity was fading fast. He would have plenty of time to play with his new sister later. For now, if he wanted answers he needed to take them.

He took her wrist and the black cuff in his hands and turned, slowly so as not to wake her up. After messing with it a little bit, a display red lights came on. They reminded him of a digital clock, but instead of listing the time they read 50.2B Verses.

Nate felt a cold sweat break out on his forehead. "50.2B Verses?" Was that the number of universes this Maddie has visited? The number that remained? The number like this one? This was the most had discovered about his bizarre circumstances thus far and he still had no idea how to interpret it.

The boy's fingers went wild on the cuff, entirely forgetting about the naked facsimile of his sister wearing. Nate was desperate to activate some other display or gadget, to find another clue.

Below his curiosity though, on some level Nate was aware of another feeling.

He was on a cliff. At the moment, Nate had a life that he liked and understood plus the girl he had always desired. What lied before him was the unknown. Embracing it would mean risking everything else. As the expression goes, "Getting what you want means losing what you have."

But before Nate could grapple with these ideas or make an active decision, he fell of the cliff.

Literally.

XxXxX

It was not a long fall. One second Nate's finger rubbed against an unseen node on the cuff's surface, the next a hole opened in the earth and swallowed him. It was a strange experience, especially because gravity was different on the other side. What been "down" became "behind." This was all the more disorienting due to the fact that everything inside the hole was a black abyss.

Nate tried to register all of this sensory input as he looked up at the vertical doorway that had been his hole in the ground. Through he could only see two things: the blue sky of his home world and Maddie's cuffed wrist. The last sound he heard from that portals was her confused voice, "Nate?"

And the doorway closed.

Nate blinked a few times, willing his eyes to adjust. It wasn't darkness, he realized. Everything was just black. The ground, the horizon, the "sky." He could still see his body though, so evidently it wasn't an impenetrable smog or a failing of his eyes.

Nate rose to his feet and turned to explore his whole surroundings, hoping to find something in the distance he could walk to or any other sign that there was more than just black to what he inferred was the "outside."

He should not have been surprised by found behind him.

Two young women stood, looking at him. One had blonde, medium length hair. She was wearing a short, plaid skirt with a white, sheer button-up blouse he could make out the black bra underneath. She also had a short red tie. The expression in her eyes conveyed curiosity and familiarity. He caught her taking a coy peak at his crotch.

The other girl was entirely naked, save a small towel slung over one shoulder. Her expression mostly showed irritation.

Obviously, both were the spitting of his sister.

Nate gave himself a second to absorb the situation before speaking.

"Okay. I have a new theory."

12