All Comments on 'Multiversal Maddie'

by CommonSenseMedia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh I really like the premise of this

I am truly impressed with your thoughts on this take of the Multiverse. It is kind of like Sliders but with taboo mixed in. Maybe it could be Taboo Sliding ( Yes you can use that name if you want to ) Keep up the awesome work I look forward to your next chapters !!!! Wahoo someone who has a mind and is using for GOOD !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YEs

I love it! More please! This story ticked so many boxes for me, I'd love to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Over WAY too soon!

You've really GOT to write more about Maddie and the Multiverse...this was one of the most fun reads I've had in a long time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Science (fiction) and sex

Can't get much better than a story that's a story with a bit of sex and a bit of sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Interesting beginning looking forward to where you go with it. Four stars

grumpa1945grumpa1945about 4 years ago
False pretence

I started to back out when you stated the sify jag. I should have listened. It was nothing like you promised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, Please!!!!

Enjoy the Sci-FI aspect of this story very much. She needs to find a world like Star Trek.

Live Long & Prosper !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing premise, quality execution

This may be the best new setting for this site in ages, love it. Great writing too, but I can't deny the idea is what makes this really stand out.

darklogicdarklogicalmost 2 years ago

I feel bad for the dad that she displaced from his universe and the Maddie copy she effectively orphaned in the process. Our protagonist Maddie might not understand it, but she's destroying lives without a shrug to the consequences.

Voxman314Voxman314about 1 month ago

Getting ready to read this, since I like shower scenes, sexy sci fi, humor, and french fries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommonSenseMedia@CommonSenseMedia
It is my goal, first and foremost, to write heartwarming smut the whole family can enjoy. With long, long gaps between updates. Enjoy my perversions! My rules for writing erotica: 1. Add something extra. Make your story funny, or heartwarming, or extremely weird. People will ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES