Multiversal Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind his back, Maddie fiddled with her Cuff. She had a vague notion of where the button was supposed to be, but she hadn't been able to actually see it. The fact the Cuff's entire surface felt exactly the same wasn't helping.

What if Tuxedo had lied? Maybe there was no button. Maybe that had just been a lie, to trick her into being trapped in someone else's world.

Maybe this would be her home from now on.

Just as this thought came to the forefront of her mind, her finger ran across a bump on the Cuff. It was a mere speck, like a dot in braille. No wonder she hadn't seen it.

She pressed the button and a rectangle of light appeared behind her dad. Great, step one done. But now she had to actually get through it.

Shuffling her feet, Maddie did her best to nudge her father toward the door. Assuming that she was urging them toward her bed, Sam went with the motion, walking slowly backward. As they moved, his foot came down on the discarded towel. He lost traction with the floor, and there was a fall.

The two tumbled through the doorway of light.

XxXxX

"Oof!" cried Sam. He had expected to fall onto his daughter's soft carpet, but instead the ground below him felt like concrete, except without the texture.

Sam looked around. Everywhere he could only see darkness. Had there been an outage? No, it was morning. And he could still see Maddie. Everything around them was just... black.

He looked at his daughter. "Baby girl, what is this?"

Maddie couldn't speak.

She could feel him. She was laying on her father and he was erect. His penis pressed into her stomach, only inches away from her vagina. She still hadn't seen his penis, but this was so much worse.

Without thinking, Maddie slammed the side of the Cuff with the button into the ground beside her father's head. On the ground below Sam, another door of light opened.

Her father tumbled in, flailing at his unexpected drop. Thinking quickly, Maddie stretched out her arms and legs to catch her before she toppled. It put a lot of strain on her limbs. Had it not been for her years of gymnastic practice and soccer team in high school, and the exercise routine she'd maintained after, she probably would have been joining him.

Through the door, Maddie heard two voices screaming. One was definitely Sam. The other sounded a bit like Nate.

With a huff of effort, Maddie rolled herself to the side, away from the door. Once she was clear, she pressed the button again and caused the portal to disappear.

For a second, she just looked around the abyss and breathed. The outside seemed so much more welcoming than it had before. At least it was nothing. That had seemed horrific before, but it was better than so many of the somethings that were out there. The darkness wouldn't hurt anything.

Not that it was complete darkness. There was one other object in it, her little white towel. Her dad must have dragged it with him when they fell.

Of course the towel would make it through and not a single article of clothing she had tried to collect.

Something about that was terribly funny. Maddie started laughing. She didn't stop laughing for a very long time.

XxXxX

When Maddie did start walking again, she looked down toward her Cuff. She was trying to see the button, but what she noticed was the display had changed. Now the default read 60.2B Verses.

That couldn't be right. Hadn't it been sixty point five? Where had three hundred million universes gone?

Then she remembered, the Cuff was presenting universes appropriate for her. Maybe when she rejected the prior three realities, the Cuff ruled out any universes similar to them. That wouldn't be so bad. She definitely didn't want another Only Child-universe.

The next world the Cuff identified was referred to as Liberated. There was an X beside it. Maddie bit her lip. There were a lot of ways to read "liberated." And the last world with an X had not been fun. Not all of them were good. Still, she needed clothes and she needed a world.

She took a deep breath. "Nothing ventured."

Then she walked through.

XxXxX

Liberated:

Maddie walked out from the void and into a bedroom. Well, her bedroom, it was obviously that, but different. Her bed with the pink bedspread and her desk were still there, but her computer and TV were gone. The place her TV had been wasn't even there. Instead, the perimeter of her room was lined with bookshelves. She didn't see a single movie or video game in any of them.

"Okay," Maddie said to herself, "So I'm not so into technology in this world and way more into books. I can live with that."

Maddie turned to look at the closet door she had just emerged from. She opened it, and was immediately baffled.

The closet was not empty. She noticed a few backpacks, various school supplies, and a toy box from when she was little that she still had in her world. What it lacked entirely was clothes. There was no clothing, no clothes hangers, none of the drawers where she kept her socks and underwear. Even the rail that her clothes hangers would hang from was absent.

At first, Maddie assumed this was just a difference in organization. If they weren't here, her clothes had to be somewhere. So she checked under the bed and in her desk. She checked the hallway closet and the bathroom. Nothing. At last, she had to accept the truth.

"So I'm that kind of liberated." Maddie considered beaming out, but then she looked down at her body. She had been nude for most of the day, and it had started to feel not all that unusual. If this world was acceptable in other ways, and if she didn't have to deal with any of the other universal weirdness she had come across so far, maybe it was worth investigating what the rest of her life was like here.

Maddie went downstairs. The framed photos her family kept on the staircase didn't exist on this world. She walked throughout the house and found that it was basically the same as the one she had grown up in. It just lacked photographs and anything with a screen. Electricity still existed, the house had lightbulbs and a thermostat, just nothing with pixels.

The house was also devoid of people. Although the contents of the three bedrooms upstairs indicated the presence of a Maddie, a Nate, and both of their parents, she couldn't locate any of those people.

Maddie was sitting on the couch in the living room, contemplating what she had found so far, when she heard something. Talking. Laughter. She got up to follow it. It was coming from somewhere outside the house. The backyard.

Maddie cracked the backdoor open. She listened. There was that laughter again. She identified at least three voices. One of them sounded a lot like Nate. Another was a woman.

Maddie cleared her throat. "Uh, hello! Anybody out there?"

"Come on out!" said a familiar voice that made Maddie cringe. "Don't be shy!"

Dubious but out of options, Maddie went outside. She unconsciously crossed her arms over her chest before she turned to the side of the house where the voices had been coming from. Unlike in her reality, it seemed that this Flitt family owned a hot tub.

A brown haired girl waved at her. "Oh nice! Another one! Come on in."

Maddie wrinkled her brow, but approached. "I thought you would be surprised to see me."

The other Maddie gestured to the water with her head. "Just get in, sister. From the look of you, I can tell it's been one of those days. We can talk it out."

On any other day, it would be shocking for Maddie to see a naked woman with her exact body and appearance. But ]it was the third time this had happened in the last twelve hours. Slightly more surprising was the other two people in the tub. There was Nate, her brother. Presumably he was also naked, but the jets were on and the constant white foam prevented his penis from being visible.

The third person was a friend of Maddie, Annie. Annie had long blonde hair and a thin body. Maddie had always known she was well endowed, but damn. She had never seen her naked before. The foam hid her nipples and everything below, since Annie was even shorter than Maddie, but what she could she was enticing enough. The girl seemed to be sleeping. Maddie wondered if sleeping in a jacuzzi was a smart move.

Maddie climbed in. Seating was limited. The hot tub was designed to seat five, but not for those five to have personal space. Nate was sitting on the seat to the right of the entrance, Annie was one seat away from him facing the stairs, and the Liberated!Maddie was a seat away from her, left of the stairs.

Evaluating her options, Maddie took the seat beside her other self. The second Maddie happily threw an arm around her alter's neck. "Welcome to the party. You have no idea how lucky you are, sister."

"Lucky?" Maddie asked absently. She was hardly listening to the alter. Although she had tried to not to look at him before, she couldn't ignore the daze her brother was in. He was staring into empty air, his eyes lidded and his mouth open. If it weren't for his occasional blink and spasms, she would have thought he'd died. He hadn't even responded to his sister suddenly having a naked clone. What the hell was wrong with him on this Earth?

"That's right, lucky," said the other Maddie. "You found your way to a nudist world and, by the looks of it, you already have the uniform down. Trust me, most Maddie's have their fair share of trauma before they stumble on the right world. If they ever do."

"Wait, you know about the other worlds?" Maddie asked, finally meeting her doppleganger's gaze.

The other Maddie smiled. "Sure do." She lifted her other arm above the water, revealing a black, metal Cuff.

"Holy fuck. I haven't met another one of us before. But, if you have that, and you're here-"

She nodded. "That's right. I'm not a resident either. I just moved in. It will be a good fit, I can tell."

"Then where's this world's Maddie?"

She shrugged. "Where did she end up? No clue. I asked Nate over there and he said that she left earlier this morning. They got into an argument about something or other and she just disappeared."

"That sounds familiar," Maddie said. She looked toward Nate, her stare critical.

"It's- not all my fault," Nate said, his speech sounding labored and breathy. "That girl- always had issues with- Oh God here we go. Ugh!"

Nate's body shook vigorously. Then, just as suddenly he relaxed against his seat. "Shit that was great."

A head of short strawberry-blond hair emerged from the water. It was a small woman, with freckles and pleasantly rounded facial features. She breathed deeply and wiped her mouth.

"How was it, Tiff?" asked the mysterious Maddie.

Tiffany turned to her with a smile. "Pretty fun, and he didn't even taste bad," she giggled. "Thanks Maddie."

Maddie looked between her doppelganger and the new girl. "What the hell?"

Tiffany seemed to notice the new Maddie only after she spoke. She clasped her hands over her mouth. "Holy shit, so there are more of you! You have the same tits too!"

The mysterious other Maddie pulled her alter closer to her, till our main character had her head on the girl's shoulder. "Of course we do! Would I ever lie?"

Maddie turned her eyes to her alternate. "What did you do to Tiffany?"

Tiffany was a friend of Maddie's from high school, one who lost touch with her after moving to attend Canterbury U. She had been a funny girl with an inappropriate sense of humor, but she had also been the most childish of their friend group and never behaved sexually. Even for an alternate universe, this seemed out of character.

The other Maddie shrugged. "Well, when I got here I met my new little brother. He seemed really pent up, in need of release. I talked to Tiffany and Annie here and got it taken care of."

Maddie spared a glance at Annie's sleeping form. "'Scuse me?"

"Oh don't worry, she was awake earlier. She wore herself out. They've been at it for a bit. It's been quite the show. Sorry you missed it."

"And you've been watching? That's sick!"

"Why? He's not really my brother. I'm from another world after all, just like you. They might as well be aliens."

Maddie didn't see it that way. Maybe it was true, objectively, but how could she be objective when they all had her family's faces?

"And you just talked them into it? These girls would never go for my dorky little brother, and definitely wouldn't have sex in front of you! Are you some sort of psychic?"

The alter laughed. "No, that's nuts! I'm not a telepath. But, where I'm from, some people call me "persuasive"."

"You shouldn't be so upset," said Tiffany. "You were right! I mean, she was right. It was really fun. I can't believe I didn't try blowing Nate earlier."

The boy in question nodded, as if he'd just heard sage wisdom.

Maddie tried to find a counter to any of this, but found that she couldn't. The hot water and the jets were quite soothing, and the other Maddie had had an arm around her neck this whole time. She'd never even thought to complain. Even now, as the other Maddie's hand had dipped over her breast and her arm was beginning to draw Madde's face closer to her own chest, it felt good to be held by someone.

A hint of mischief flashed across the other Maddie's eyes as she looked toward Tiffany. "Hey Tiff, want to try something else that's fun?"

The girl raised her eyebrows. "Whatcha have in mind?"

Persuasive!Maddie gave her duplicate a slight squeeze. "I think sis here could use some stress relief. Dp you want to test your skills?"

"Well, you're both beautiful. I really love your tits." Tiffany put her hands on her own chest, which was much smaller than Maddie's. "But to be honest, I've never much gone for girls before. I think I'm pretty straight."

Maddie nodded. "Maybe so, and that's fine. So am I. But you never sucked dick before today, did you? How do you know you won't like eating pussy?"

The original Maddie gasped, only just noticing this conversation's focus.

Tiffany scratched the side of her head. "I guuuueesss that's a good point. But it would probably take a lot longer with a girl, and I can't stay under too long."

Persuasive!Maddie glanced at her other with a grin. "Trust me, it won't take long at all."

"How do you know?" asked Tiffany. "Have you eaten pussy?"

"Oh yes, multiple times. And if you help out my sister, I'll owe you a favor down the line."

Tiffany's face suddenly looked very flushed, more than it had been from being submerged in the heavily heated water. "You will? Promise?"

"Pinky swear." The other Maddie held out a pinky, and she and Tiffany shook on it.

"Okay then, well, I'll try." Tiffany sank again below the frothy water.

Maddie made to sit up, struggling free from her alternate's grasp. "Okay. I didn't agree to any of this so-"

"Sshh, sshh," Persuasive!Maddie shushed. She put a hand back on Maddie's shoulder and gently shoved her back down. The original Maddie didn't fight back like she would expect herself to. "Trust me. I can see it all over you. You need some relief, just like Nate there. Go with it. You'll feel way better. And you're going to need all the strength you have soon."

Maddie was about to ask what that meant, when a tongue gently ran up her labia. "Oh!" she exclaimed.

Involuntarily, Maddie sat back. Persuasive!Maddie embraced her again.

For a few seconds, Tiffany used her tongue and lips to play with the exterior of her friend's vagina. She was graceless in her movements, but she managed to embody the uncertainty of an amateur and the passion of an enthusiast at the same time.

Maddie had nothing else to compare it to than her ex. Antony had been a fine lover. He'd been her first, and only until now, and he'd made her climax most of the times they'd had sex. But while he had possessed skills, he was perfunctory in his movement and actions. There was little excitement on his part, and nothing new. Maddie had often wondered how different it might have been if she had been there for his fist times, his first, jittery footsteps into sexual maturity. She would never know what Anthony might have been like then.

But Tiffany was like this now.

Maddie gasped and shook when Tiffany's tongue finally probed inside her opening. The smaller girl buried her face in Maddie's pussy, rubbing her nose into her clit.

Maddie didn't try to escape as her double drew her toward her breasts. Maddie just laid her head onto her alter's boobs as vibrations shook her body.

Persuasive!Maddie looked down at her lovingly. "See? I'm always right."

Below the water, Tiffany kissed Maddie's vagina passionately. She was almost tangy. Tiff liked lemons. The girl brought her face up slightly, letting her tongue attack Maddie's clitoris. The sides of Tiffany's mouth pulled up as she remembered how she felt putting a vibrator against hers. How was her friend doing up there?

Maddie clutched her twin as she finally lost control. She buried her face into Persuasive!Maddie's tits and cried out. Nate watched the two versions of his sister embrace. It felt as though some half-remembered wet dream was coming to life in front of him.

Maddie was panting when Tiffany came up from above the suds. "How'd I do?"

Persuasive!Maddie looked at her breathless other self. "It would seem your muff diving skills are up to snuff. Nice going, Tiff."

"No problem. You taste really good, Maddie. I'm learning so much today!"

Still catching her breath, Maddie gave her a thumbs up.

Persuasive!Maddie ran her hand through the other Maddie's hair in a calming, consistent rhythm. "I'm glad you feel better, sister of mine. There is something we need to discuss, though. See, there is supposed to be one Maddie per world. One of us can stick around because the old Maddie flew the coup. Both of us would be asking for trouble. And I hate to play this card, but I was here first."

Maddie frowned. Was she really be asked to leave? She'd just started to like it here.

The Persuasive!Maddie continued. "I know it must seem cruel, but I'm only being pragmatic. It might be fine for both of us to stay in this house, but what about the outside world? We can't both go out there when there's only one legally recognized Maddie Flitt. And be honest. You've been here fifteen minutes, and already I can tell you aren't a true nudist. Perhaps Little Tiff's oral skills have warmed you up to the idea, but will you really be comfortable out there? Not a thread on you?"

Nate nodded. "Yeah, the old Maddie was the same way. It was the weirdest thing. She was born here, grew up a nudist, but she still got upset at such little things. Dad or I would get a boner and suddenly she'd throw a fit. It was the same way at school with other boys. Then this morning, she saw me watching porn and just lost her shit. And then she was gone. I was really glad when you got here and explained it to me. I was worried she might have, I don't know, imploded. Or summoned a black hole to swallow her up."

Interesting. Now that Maddie thought about it, she'd had problems with her own world too. The emphasis on academia new jived with her. The guys she went for always turned out to be assholes. The way media overemphasized sex tended to piss her off. Since she graduated high school, she hadn't made one friend who was more than a "work friend." It wasn't any single thing like nudism, or at least it wasn't something she could define, but she had been rather put off by her old world.

Nate had just been the last straw.

Persuasive!Maddie was still brushing her hair with her fingers. "But don't think I'm kicking you out immediately. You look so tired. Stay the night. Have a good dinner. Get some rest. You have a long trek ahead of you, but it can wait till tomorrow."