Mum and Dad's Holiday Girl

Story Info
Mum and Dad seduce Daughter in Ibiza.
3k words
4.59
58.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly written with no revisions.

'Mummy can I borrow your leather miniskirt for tonight?'

'I don't know Kimberley...' I heard the hesitation in Gill's voice. 'You'll have to ask your Dad. He bought it.'

'Daddy,' Kim, our twenty one year old daughter, turned to me. 'Can I borrow Mum's leather miniskirt tonight?'

The conversation had just taken a weird turn. I'd bought the leather mini for Gill before Kim was born. Gill rarely wore it when we went out. In fact never at all in the respectable commuter town where we live. Gill admitted she looked good in it. She liked that she looked good in it but felt it made her look like a whore. It did and I loved it. The skirt became a staple of foreign holidays where we were unknown and date nights at home when Kim was small.

'Eh...' I hesitated, buying time to think. 'How about you go back to the shops and get one for yourself? I'll treat you.'

'Mum and I looked earlier and didn't see one. Please Dad. Please.' My daughter implored me and I could never refuse her.

'In that case ok then. If your Mum's happy.'

Kim turned to her Mum. Gill nodded.

'Thanks Mum. I'm going for a shower now. Mum can you put it in my room?'

Our daughter was a bundle of excited energy as she almost skipped out of the door.

'I can't believe you agreed. You know what we've done when I worn that skirt.' Gill looked shocked.

'What else could I say? No you can't wear it because I've fucked your kinky Mum many times while she wore it! And it's your skirt! You passed the choice onto me.'

'Well darling if Kimberley's wearing it tonight I can't see me wearing it while you fuck me ever again.'

'I'll just buy you a new one then.'

'You will too. I know you will.' Gill shook her head and laughed as she went to get ready.

My wife and daughter were going clubbing in Ibiza.

Kim had just finished at university and had just turned so we booked a last minute holiday with her before her graduation ceremony and she started her new job. Gill and I wanted to give her a holiday with us knowing that there would be few opportunities in the future. There wasn't much choice at a few days notice but we got a small villa with its own pool on the outskirts of San Antonio.

We'd been there for three days when Kim arranged to go clubbing with the girls in the next door villa. To Gill's surprise they invited her. She was reluctant at first but I persuaded her to go.

I could hear them giggling together behind the hall door. 'We're ready Daddy,' Kim shouted. 'Wait till you see Mum.' I couldn't wait. Gill had teased me that she'd bought a dress at least twenty years too young for her to wear that night.

The door opened and Kim pushed her Mum through.

It wasn't the first time that week that my wife took my breath away. That had already happened when Gill decided to get a thong bikini to please me then went topless down on the beach with only the tiny thong bottom on.

Gill stood there in a scarlet sheath that started on her boobs and finished just below her crotch. It looked like it was painted on. The only concession to any support holding it up was the two thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders, that and friction. Twenty years ago Gill wouldn't have worn anything so daring. She had no bra on, of course and the faint the faint outline of her nipple buds was just visible. As for panties I caught the faintest line of a string thong. She whole spectacle was perched on very high strappy gold stilettos.

Gill, respectable, professional, sedate Gill stood with her hands on hips and feet slightly apart looking like a whore I'd bought for the night. She'd looked like a whore often but only at home, exclusively with me. I wished I was going out with her.

Then my daughter came in and stood beside her Mum. Kim stood, hands on hips and wearing her mother's leather miniskirt. That skirt had so many associations for me that the semi my wife's appearance launched grew to a full erection. I was looking at my sexy daughter, appraising her with a full hard-on and imagining what she'd be like to fuck.

Perhaps it was the cocktails I'd mixed for us but we were all seemed so relaxed with the erotic turn the evening had suddenly taken. Kim stared at me, open eyed and pouting. She wore a deep red, silky, satin camisole top with thin spaghetti straps. It was low and showed much more boob than Gill's sprayed on dress. Kim's nipples poked at the shiny satin looking much more obvious than her Mum's. Like her Mum Kim was perched on high stilettos only my daughter's were on a pair of sharp toed sexy ankle boots.

My wife and daughter stood there pouting in their skimpy outfits, heels, red nails and lips, makeup slightly overdone, looking like two whores selling themselves for the night. My thoughts were obscene. Well, imagining fucking your wife and daughter in a three some would be obscene in most people's eyes. Though I suspect many more imagine such scenarios than would ever admit it, even to themselves.

I couldn't rest. I kept thinking about them and struggled to sleep. I kept picturing them in the bars and clubs, dancing, flirting with guys and each other. Perhaps it was the wine I'd drunk by myself that evening while watching some online porn but I kept picturing Gill and Kim fucking guys. Try as I might I couldn't resist taking it further and fantasising about fucking them. Fantasising about fucking my wife is pretty tame but my daughter? I couldn't stop myself. I put the picture I'd taken earlier of them posing before they left up on my iPad and started tugging on my achingly hard cock. In no time I was spurting into the air with a massive cum as I called Kim's name out loud and stared at her picture.

I felt a bit sordid afterwards and went for a shower. After all it was my daughter I'd focused on. Then I thought I can't be the only father of a nubile young woman who'd wanked off thinking of her. I had occasionally wanked off thinking about some of Kim's hot friends and struggled to not include Kim in my fantasies. The more I thought about it the more it felt pretty good to imagine having sex with my girl.

The wank worked though for I fell asleep quickly.

I woke when they came back to the villa. It was around two thirty. I listened to them chatting and laughing though I couldn't make out what they were saying. I lay there for a while waking up just thinking about them, feeling the blood return to my cock. They were quieter now. There was no point lying there imagining them when thy were in the next room. I wanted to see them then bring my tarty wife to bed and give her the fucking her look for the evening demanded.

I got up stretched and put on my sleep shorts as I was naked. I adjusted my cock so it's semi-erect state wouldn't be too noticeable under the shorts then went into the small hall that separated the bedrooms from the living room.

'Oooooohh Mum. That's lovely. Is This nice for you?'

'Arrrgh yes darling. A bit harder... Just there... Ooh.' Gill let out unmistakable sexual moans. I'd been fucking her for almost thirty years, I knew when she was aroused. My cock grew a bit more. I didn't even think of what I was doing. I opened the door to see my wife and daughter entwined on the sofa.

'Daddy.' Kim almost screamed as she looked up and saw me. 'We were... We were... Stop it Mum.'

'But darling you're enjoying it.' Gill drawled in her sexiest voice. Her hand was hidden by the leather skirt but was obviously caressing our daughters pussy.

I didn't know what had got into Gill and didn't care. We'd spoken before about how attractive and sexy our daughter was. The conversation was always limited though, neither of us wanted to confess that we'd like to fuck our girl. It was always implied though as if it would keep both our impulses under control if we both understood it but didn't say it.

'Daddy I'm sorry we were just having an cuddle and what with the drinks and the... we just got carried away.'

'Kim honey,' Gill said keeping her hand on Kim's cunt. 'Look at your Dad. Does he look upset.'

Kim looked at me. My erection tented my shorts. A dark patch of precum slowly spread over the light cloth.

'Daddy. Oh my God. You look so big.'

You can have no idea of the hormone rush that blasted through my body at my daughter's words. I was beyond thinking as instinct took over. I pulled off my sleep shorts and stood in front of my wife and daughter with a full erection.

'Is that for me?' Gill reached out and caressed the tip. A come on smile on her face.

I caught Kim's open mouth stare. 'I'll go and leave you both,' she said.

'No darling. You can watch...' Gill turned to our daughter, took hold of her unresisting hand and put it on my cock. 'Maybe join in?' Gill looked up at me seeking my agreement. Yes, I nodded as our daughter gently rolled my cockhead in her fingers.

Gill took Kim's hand again and slowly licked and sucked my juices from Kim's fingers. 'Watch this,' she whispered, as she let Kim's hand go and looked up at me.

Kim looked on amazed as I took her Mum's hands, lifted her up. turned her round and slowly unzipped the red sheath dress. All the time I bent and nibbled at her neck and ear. The dress slid down slowly till it was round her ankles. Gill leaned back, squirming against me, her head turned so we could kiss while I took a breast in each hand, caressing and fondling, working in to pull and nip the hard nipples knowing my wife can sometimes cum from that alone.

Gill broke off her kiss and breathlessly asked our daughter to take her dress away from her ankles. Kim knelt on the floor. She lifted the dress away as Gill lifted her stiletto clad feet. Kim remained on her knees beside us, her face just inches away.

'Thanks darling,' said Gill. 'Now come round the front and pull down my thong.'

Kim shuffled round till she was kneeling in front of her mother. She tentatively took the side strings of the silky red thong and slid it all the way down her Mum's legs. Gill stepped out of the thong. Kim then bent to unbuckle her Mum's shoes till Gill said 'Stop. I'll keep them on. Your Dad likes to fuck me when I'm wearing heels.'

Gill turned to face me. I put my arms round her pulling her naked body to mine. We kissed deeply. My cock was sandwiched between our bodies. We broke the kiss and looked down. Kim was still on her knees, her head just inches away from my hard cock and her Mum's wet pussy.

Gill looked down at Kim. 'Do you want to watch us darling?'

Kim looked up wide eyed. 'Yes. Please Mum.' She turned to me. 'Dad?' She asked nervously.

'Of course darling.' My voice croaked. I was excited that I was about to fuck my wife while our daughter watched but more than that, the thought that it might lead to fucking my girl as well drove my excitement off the scale.

Gill backed away and lay on the sofa, one high heeled foot placed on the floor the other high along the back rest. Her pink hot cunt, open wet and inviting. Her mouth opened in an O. Her tongue licked round her lips. And the lust in her eyes? I hadn't seen that lust since the one time we'd swapped with two couples on holiday years ago.

I mounted my wife, keeping my eyes on her decadent lustful face and sank my cock into her wet hole. We gasped together as I fully entered her and slowly started to fuck. Gill ground against me moaning softly. Neither of us was in a hurry.

Gill and I kept turning our heads to look at Kim. Our daughter sat on the floor with her back against the other sofa. One hand mauled at her tits. The tiny straps of her silky top had slid down till the top fell and was bunched around her waist. I'd seen Kim's perky tits on the beach but this was different, her reddened nipples were stretched hard with arousal as she continued to pull and rub them first one then the other. Her other hand was under the leather skirt at her pussy. The skirt was pushed high up her legs but frustratingly it still covered where her hand was and I could only imagine how her fingers were working her cunt.

'I think our girls going to cum.' Gill gasped. 'Let's show her more.'

We changed our position so Kim could get a better view of my cock steadily pumping into her mother.

'Oooooh Mummmy.' Kim's face was contorted with pleasure as she stared at us. 'D... D.... Daddy,' her voice trembled. 'Please. She gasped. 'Make Mummy cum. I want to cum with her.'

Without a thought I began to fuck Gill harder, grinding onto her pussy. I bent my head to bite at my wife's erect nipples.

'God! Yes! Fuck me Craig. Darling I'm nearly there. I'm gonna cum with you.' Gill turned to hold Kim's stare. 'Yesss. I'm cumming now. Aaaarrrggggg.' Gill's body threshed up and down against me as her climax overwhelmed her.

'Mu... Aaaaaahh.' Kim's voice dissolved into animal sounds as she joined her mother in ecstasy, her arm was a blur as it disappeared under the leather skirt driving her to an extreme of pleasure.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was watching my daughter, my girl bring herself off while she was watching me fuck her mother. I wondered. Could I? Would that be going too far? But Gill was starting to fuck her when I disturbed them. That felt different. Mum and Daughter, fingers and mouths. I had a cock.

Gill's climax subsided. I slipped my cock out, throbbing and wet. She grabbed me trying to pull me back in. I turned to look at our disheveled daughter, her head was flung back on the sofa as she recovered from the orgasm she'd given herself. Gill and I looked at each other for what seemed a long time then she nodded. Yes. It was barely perceptible but a definite yes. She nodded again this time more strongly and whispered the word I wanted to hear. 'Go.'

I slithered across the floor to Kim, took her in my arms and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Kim was reluctant at first, stiff in my arms. She looked over at her mother.

'Only if you want too Kim.' Gill's voice was commanding.

I kissed my daughter again. Her tongue met mine as I filled her mouth. Soon Kim was taking the initiative seeking out my mouth deeply penetrating it. I put my arms round her pulling her body tightly against mine. My erection was trapped us. It felt like it was sparking. Exquisite.

We lay stretched out together on the floor. I rolled on top of her, bent my head so I could kiss and bit her hard nipples. She was groaning now her hips thrusting up to meet me. I resisted the urge to enter her but only just.

I sat up delighting in the view of my daughter writhing with lust. She looked up at my cock. 'Please Daddy.'

I bent and helped her take her top off. She went to unzip the leather miniskirt. I stopped her. 'No darling. I've often fucked your Mum while she was wearing it and I'm doing the same with you. Keep your boots on as well. I love fucking my women in boots and heels.' With one long hard thrust I was deep inside her.

'Oh My God. Daddy!'

Her shouted gasp inspired me to fuck her hard immediately. I raised myself up on my elbows and looked down at my cock battering in and out of Kim. A ring of pussy froth gathered around its base.

Kim groaned. She gasped as she stared up at me looking amazed at the fucking she was getting. Her tight young cunt was wonderful. It was as well I'd wanked earlier or I'd have cum at once.

'Give her it Craig.' It was Gill's voice. She stretched out on the floor beside us urging me on. 'Make her cum.'

'Mum.' Kim turned to her Mum who leaned in to kiss her. She slipped her hand down to finger our daughter's clit as I continued to fuck.

'Mummmmy! Dadddy! Arrrrgh. Oh please. I'm going to cuuuum.' Kim bucked under me as her orgasm overwhelmed her. All the time my cock kept up its relentless pounding while I could feel her mother's fingers work their magic on her clit.

'Aaaaarrrrrgh. Kimberly!' I spasmed spurting rope after rope inside her.

All the time I could hear my wife shouting, encouraging me. 'Yes. Cum in her. Cum in our girl.'

I collapsed breathless and delighted. Gill rolled me over so she could have our girl now. 'I've always wanted to try this,' she said.

'Try what,' I gasped.

'Your cream pie.' With that she fastened her mouth to our daughter's pussy and began to suck greedily.