Mum and Dad's New Hobby Pt.02

Story Info
The new naked policy at home has brought the family closer.
2k words
4.67
48.5k
55

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
749 Followers

I woke up the next morning hearing mum and dad chatting away in the kitchen. I glanced at my phone and it was 7:30 and being a Monday morning, I knew they were getting ready for work.

I didn't have uni until after lunch so was in no hurry to get out of bed, but I needed to go to the toilet and I was hungry, so decided to head downstairs for some breakfast. I do sleep in the nude, but instinctively put on my nightie knowing mum and dad were down there.

As I walked into the kitchen, I stopped in my tracks. Mum and dad were standing at the bench, completely naked.

"Good morning Fiona." Said dad nonchalantly. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a log." I replied as I walked to the coffee machine. "Sorry, I didn't realise that you were going to be naked."

"Not a problem." said mum. "No need to be embarrassed, this will be the way it is from now. You know you are welcome to be naked too."

"Oh, yes mum." I replied. "I guess I just put my nightie on out of habit. I remember our conversation from last night. Having slept on the idea, I really don't have a problem with it."

"That is good Fiona." dad added. "I think we are all going to enjoy the freedom of going without clothes, who needs them in this hot weather?"

"Guess I won't need this then." I said and I took my nightie off and draped it over the kitchen stool. I looked dad straight in the eye and I couldn't help but notice that he gave me the once over from top to toe. I didn't mind at all and in fact felt a little flutter of excitement run through my body with the thought of my father admiring my body. I knew that like my parents, I was in good shape. All through high school. I had been on the swimming team and I kept up that sport at university. Playfully, I walked up to the bench where the toaster was and bumped dad out of the way so that I could get my breakfast started.

Soon we had all finished eating and mum and dad went upstairs to get dressed and I went back to bed. Seeing my parents naked had left me feeling a little horny. Should I really be admiring my dad's impressive cock and thinking lustfully over it? I loved my boyfriend James' cock, as any girlfriend would, but surely a father's penis should just be a piece of anatomy, not a source of sexual excitement.

My fingers found their way to my moist pussy. I rubbed my clit with my middle finger then gently squeezed it between my finger and thumb. I squirmed with pleasure as a surge of sexual energy built down there. Two then three fingers found their way into my love hole and soon they were coated in my sticky love juices.

"See you tonight honey." cried mum as she and dad made their way to the car.

"Love you." I cried back as I heard the door slam behind them, grateful that I could now bring myself to a shuddering orgasm without worrying about them hearing me. The rubbing of my clit picked up pace and I arched my back as I could feel that I was about to cum. My body shook violently as an orgasm took over me. I collapsed, panting heavily and it was only then that I realised that all the time I was playing with myself, I was thinking about dad's massive erection that I has seen the night before.

I stayed in bed for another hour then, as it was a nice day, I wandered outside to sunbake for a while before getting ready for uni. I liked the idea that I could now sunbake in the nude and looked forward to getting a nice all over tan.

Monday was usually a late night for me at university, with my last lecture ending at 7 o'clock, but our lecturer was sick, so I was more than happy to leave an hour earlier. It was a hot day and I was looking forward to getting home and throwing off my clothes and enjoy my new found nude routine.

Mum and dad would be home so maybe we could enjoy a beer before dinner. I let myself in and it was unusually quiet. I went to the kitchen to put my car keys on the bench. From there, I could see out onto the patio and there was mum and dad, lying on the ground on one of the sunlounge cushions, fucking their brains out. Mum was on all fours and dad was fucking her doggy style from behind. I stepped back out of view but could not pull myself away from watching them. Dad was holding mum by her hair and he was pumping strongly and rhythmically into mum's pussy. The sliding door was open and I could hear mum breathing heavily.

"Fuck me hard Greg." I heard her say. Dad slapped her on the arse and I could see that he was increasing his tempo. I could see his long cock probing back and forth into mum's cunt.

The bathroom was just behind me, so I took my work clothes off and threw them into the hamper. Naked, I stood there, secretly watching my parents fucking. My fingers rubbed my steaming pussy, and I could sense that I was going to achieve a very quick orgasm. Mum had turned around and was now lying on her back, her feet on dad's shoulders allowing him to get as deep into her fanny as possible.

"I'm cumming Jane, I'm cumming." dad panted and with one last deep stroke he collapsed onto mum's stomach as his body convulsed in a shuddering orgasm. They lay entwined as they came down from their high. I slipped into the bathroom and quickly brought myself to my own orgasm. I could feel the heat rising in my body and I leant against the shower screen to support myself. Watching my parents having sex was extremely erotic and I had to wrestle with my conscious for allowing myself to invade their privacy.

I was just about to peek around the corner to see if they were still lying there, when lo and behold, dad sauntered into the bathroom.

He stopped dead in his tracks. "Fiona, oh hi, we weren't expecting you home this early; don't you have a late lecture?"

Dad's face was flushed and he was perspiring heavily. His cock was still half erect and I could see a glistening sheen on it that was obviously mum's cum. He looked a little flustered, so I pushed past him into the kitchen.

"Our last lecture was cancelled. I was just going to get a beer." I stammered. I don't think there was any doubt that dad knew that I had seen what had just gone on. He decided not to say anything.

"Yeah, a beer is a good idea, I was just going to get one for your mum and I, after I went to the loo." dad replied.

"OK," I said and got a beer for myself and wandered out onto the patio to say hello to mum.

"Oh, hello dear," said mum with a somewhat shocked tone to her voice. "You're home early, we weren't expecting you til later."

"Obviously." I replied and immediately regretted saying it as that pretty well admitted that I had seen all that had gone on.

Mum turned bright red. "How long have you been home Fiona?" mum asked.

Oh well, I thought to myself. No need to deny anything.

"Long enough to see you and dad trying for another baby." I joked, trying to defuse the situation.

"Oh, I'm sorry that you had to see that. Clearly, we didn't know that you were home." spluttered mum.

"Don't worry mum," I reassured her. "I'm a big girl now and that's not likely to shock me."

Dad had now returned with the beers and gave one to mum. He looked rather sheepish and was avoiding looking me in the eye.

"It's OK dad," I said "I reckon if we are going to be a nudist family, we are going to see things that we haven't seen before. We are all adults so let's be mature about it."

"You are right Fiona," dad was finally able to reply. "We should be able to be ourselves around each other."

"Fine by me," I answered, "I have to admit that I rather enjoyed watching."

"Fiona!" mum spurted out "I'm not sure you can say that."

"Ha ha, I just did, it was pretty hot, I wouldn't mind catching you guys at it again one day."

Mum turned an even darker shade of red and dad just hung his head and I could see that he was trying to suppress a laugh.

I got up and clinked my beer with mum and dad's bottles. "Cheers."

I noticed that dad was now sporting a full hard on.

"I see that you have recovered dad. Shall I go upstairs if you and mum want to go round two? "I teased.

Dad looked down at his very impressive erection. "Ha ha, no Fiona, I guess I was just a bit turned on by knowing that you saw us having sex and you are alright with it.'

"I think this new openness with nudity has brought us closer," I said truthfully. "I like that we can be so comfortable around each other now."

"Without saying another word, I reached over and took my dad's cock in my hand. He made no effort to object. Mum looked on without saying a word.

"It's a lovely cock, dad," I enthused "it's a lot bigger than James'."

I easily ran my hand up and down the length of it as it was still wet with mum's cum. I stoked it enthusiastically. Dad reached out and placed his hand on my left breast and began to massage it gently. My nipple responded accordingly, firming to his touch. I have large nipples when erect and dad was running his fingers over it lovingly. The feeling was sublime as my mind was racing with the fact that I was jerking off my dad, as he played with my tits, as my mum was watching.

My spare hand found its way between my legs, and I firmly rubbed my clit in unison with pumping dad's fabulous cock.

My breathing deepened as I looked across to see that mum had spread her legs too and was feverishly rubbing her own pussy. I was in Heaven; I could scarcely believe what was going on. Soon I could feel a twitching in dad's cock, and I knew that he was close to coming. I increased the tempo of my wanking and sure enough, dad exploded with a strong orgasm. There was not a lot of cum as he no doubt had emptied his load into mum earlier, but his cock shuddered powerfully, and it was a beautiful sight to behold.

At the same time, I could feel my own orgasm building. I held onto dad's cock as my own body convulsed with passion. My body felt on fire, and I had never experienced such intensity. I fell back in my seat and I looked over to mum who was now rubbing her pussy furiously. Her breathing was short and sharp and with a low, deep moan, she brought herself to her own orgasm.

The three of us sat there in silence catching our breaths. No words needed to be said. There was this clear understanding that our lives had changed and changed for the better. Our lives now had a new level of intimacy and I felt sure that we were only going to grow closer as a family.

"I think we have earned another beer. "I said as I walked to the fridge.

Seebob69
Seebob69
749 Followers