Mum and Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack gets friendly with his lovers daughter.
6.1k words
4.75
19.6k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

There's some Father and Daughter Incestuous Stimulation paragraphs, if this is nor for you, you'd better move on now.

Eva and I broke off from our kiss, Tina takes me in her arms, pulls me close as she gives me an affectionate tongue kiss in front of her husband. I said, "Good morning gorgeous, you're glowing this morning."

"Thanks Jack, I feel great, I had a marvellous night last night thanks to you, I'm so looking forward to our golf practice and especially our dance tonight, I have a beautiful dress I want to surprise you with."

Eva had steadied her father when Tina cuddled me, now we all walked into the breakfast room, sitting at the same table as yesterday. As we sat, Oskar said, "Jack, you seem to be getting very close to my wife and daughter, am I right in thinking that?"

I looked at him and said, "I'm having a wonderful holiday and thoroughly enjoying the company of your wife and daughter, I also believe your wife and daughter are enjoying my company too, sorry, good morning, Oskar."

Tina was so quick with her response she said, "Oskar, be nice to Jack or you won't be getting any of the liquid refreshments that Jack and I provide you with, don't behave like this again."

The look of pride on Eva's face said so much, Eva said, "Well said mum, dad apologise now or you'll find I won't be available for our meetings."

The look on Oskar's face was one of total surprise, he'd obviously never expected either Tina or Eva to speak to him like this, he now realised the mistake he'd made, "Jack, please accept my sincere apology for what I've just said, I had a lot of Champagne, last night, perhaps I'm a little hungover, I assure you that this will never happen again."

I looked at him, a once powerful man who still had a lot of connections and his wife, who had not betrayed him until she met me. Regarding Eva, although I didn't yet know the full story, what Tina said, he had helped her become a great lawyer but I believe he had also used her for his own gratification. I replied, "Oskar, I accept your apology, I think you will get used to me being close to your wife and daughter, I have nothing but admiration for both of them and if I can provide them with the happiness and satisfaction which is lacking in their lives, I will be happy to do so."

The look on Tina and Eva's faces was of amazement, they couldn't believe that someone would talk so directly to Oskar, Oskar looked down with an embarrassed look on his face, Tina cleared the air when she said, "Enough has been said, we all understand the situation, let's enjoy breakfast."

It certainly cleared the air, Eva didn't help Oskar to the buffet tables as usual, Tina did that and I noticed Tina was controlling what Oskar was putting on his plate, saying things like 'That's not good for your cholesterol', subtly Tina showed she was in control."

Chat over breakfast was mostly about golf, I had the feeling that Eva and Tina were both excited about going there. After breakfast it was Tina who took Oskar to the lounge while Eva and I went to the car, Eva stopped and said, "Jack, I'm so happy and relieved that you said those wonderful words to dad, you have given him a lot to think about, I need to tell you my story first then you'll understand but please say nothing to mum."

Tina got into the car and put her arms around me and said, "Jack, your were wonderful this morning, you hit the nail on the head and for the first time in my life I feel I now have a man in my life."

We tongue kissed for a minute, Eva said, "Ok you two lovebirds, I thought we were going golfing!"

We all laughed a lot as I drove to the golf club and throughout the morning, we were all so relaxed, we covered so many aspects of the game. It surprised me how quickly both of them picked things up, both were very good putters, the same with their golf shots, their hand to eye coordination was excellent. The other thing that surprised me was just how relaxed we were with each other.

We were on the putting green, Eva sunk a nine-meter putt, she was over the moon and took me in her arms and tongue kissed me lovingly as Tina watched, Tina said, "Well done Eva, I think you could be a natural at this game."

We had lunch which again was so relaxing, the atmosphere in the clubhouse was excellent and over lunch Eva said, "I've rescheduled my calls for this afternoon, my first call is at one-thirty and I'm taking the calls in my bedroom. I've had enough of dad telling me condescendingly, 'I've taught you all you know, if it wasn't for me, where would you be?' Jack, you have taught us how to play golf and we've hit some good shots, Jack is happy he's shared his knowledge with us and that makes me very happy."

Tina said, "This afternoon, I've a hairdresser appointment and happy about it, the reason I'm happy is I'll look good for Jack and I know he'll appreciate me doing this."

I couldn't believe how open Tina and Eva had been saying these things, Eva said, "Mum, tomorrow I'm at the hairdresser and the reason I'm going is to look good for Jack too and I'm doing this because I want to do it."

All of us were smiling, I paid for the lunch and we left, the atmosphere in the car was amazing, we were all very happy. Eva and Tina had expressed their feelings for me so openly, it had all come about by Oskar's stupid comments this morning, I had the feeling Oskar was going to regret his words for a long time. I wondered when I'd be doing more than kissing Eva?

We arrived back at the hotel, both Tina and Eva tongue kissed me, each pulling me closer to them as we kissed. Eva went to her room and Tina said, "Eva is much more relaxed, has she said anything to you?"

I replied, "Not much but we're meeting for a drink later this afternoon, I'll message you after that but tonight don't wear a bra, you looked gorgeous last night."

We kissed again and Tina went to the lounge to tell the staff that Oskar would be with them until six this afternoon."

I got to my room and started reading my online newspapers waiting for Eva's message, I didn't have to wait long when my phone beeped, it was one-twenty-five and read, "Jack, I'm free now, I've delegated my calls for the rest of the week, I have staff that are more than capable of dealing with the calls, I'm on holiday after all, can you come now and I'll open the Champagne?"

I replied that I'd be there in a minute and as I knocked on her bedroom door, it opened immediately. The room was like mine, there was a two-seater couch and a coffee table with an ice cooler containing the bottle of Champagne and a tray with two glasses. Eva poured the Champagne and we sat together on the couch, Eva still wearing her golfing clothes then we toasted each other with the Champagne, although Eva seemed a little nervous.

Eva said, "Jack, what I'm going to tell you is difficult for me, the only other person in the world that knows is my father and he won't be telling anyone. It all started in my first term at university, I was so happy I was there with the grades I'd got from school which was all my work, dad hadn't tutored me while I was at school and if I didn't know something, I would ask mum and she'd help me."

"At university, dad was looking at my notes from the first day, he explained every lecture I had in a way that made it easy for me to understand. At weekends we would recap on my weeks work, I was so much sharper in my classes, I understood more than anyone else in my class."

I interrupted Eva and said, "Eva, did your father fuck you?"

"He tried but he couldn't get it up, he even tried with Viagra and that didn't work either, he didn't fuck me because he couldn't but he gave me a lot of incestuous stimulation. Jack, I want to tell you the story then you'll understand everything, I knew what he was doing was wrong but I enjoyed it and didn't want it to stop."

"He'd come into my bedroom and tell me how beautiful I looked, I loved it when he caressed and fondled me, slowly his touches became more sensual, more intimate, they aroused me so much, he was turning me on and I was enjoying it. I've always been closer to my mum; she'd cuddle me but never touch me intimately. I knew that mum and dad were not active sexually as they had separate bedrooms although, after the Christmas holidays, mum would go into dad's bedroom for fifteen minutes then leave."

"I was working hard and in the middle of my end of term exams, with all the work I had done during the term, I knew I was doing well in them. My tits were big and the bras that I had were uncomfortable to wear so in the evening, I was braless that's when he fondled my tits, I loved how he did it, I had little orgasms when he did that. We had an arrangement where after my work was over, we would have a goodnight kiss, we would kiss on the lips."

"Then he moved to the next stage, one night as we kissed, he played with my hard nipples as he tongue kissed me, I enjoyed it so much and felt so horny, I knew it was bad but enjoyed it so much. Over the next week he tongue kissed me every night and I wore a loose top as I wanted it to be easier for him to get to my tits. I was also wearing a pair of leggings and as we kissed, he would lift my top up and start to suck on my hard nipples. I loved the sensations this was giving me, then his hand slid inside the waistband of my leggings, his fingers touched my hairy bush. No man's fingers had ever been there before, his touch was so gentle and I spread my legs to give him better access, I knew this was wrong but I wanted to know how it would feel."

"As he spread my pussy lips open, my big clit popped out and he teased it with his fingers. Although I played with my clit a lot this felt so much better, he said, 'You are so like your mum, she's got a big clit too and I can make her cum so easily, do you want me to make cum like I make your mum cum? I told him, "Yes dad, this feels so good but we shouldn't be doing this, mum must never know about this, do you promise me you'll never tell her?"

He replied, "This is our secret my treasure, now take your leggings and your top off, I want to see my treasure naked and as I do this to you, spread your legs as wide as you can so you feel it's comfortable."

I stripped naked, this was the first time I'd ever been naked in front of any man, it was wrong, this man was my father but that didn't matter, I just wanted to know how it would feel. Once I stripped naked and spread my legs, I knew I would let him do anything to me, anything that gave him pleasure and I would learn from what he did to me.

His middle finger slipped inside me, his finger was thicker and longer than mine, he said, "Your cunt is wet and tight, it feels so good, would you like another finger then I'll get to work on your clit?"

I replied, "It feels so wonderful dad, yes please, give me another finger, what will you do to my clit?"

"He gave me a second finger, the sensations I was feeling as he gently finger fucked me felt so good, then he started stimulating my clit with his thumb, his fingers and thumb were working in a perfect rhythm. This felt so good, he started sucking my left nipple as he did it and told me to squeeze my right nipple with my thumb and index finger, telling me to squeeze it hard as a little pain gave a lot of pleasure."

"I did as he told me, I squeezed my hard nipple tightly, it felt incredible while dad was finger fucking me deeper and faster now, I knew I was close, I said, 'Dad, give me another finger, I can take it.' Dad smiled as he slid the third finger of his right hand inside my cunt'.

Jack, at that time I was in another world, I had never experienced such intense sexual pleasure in my life, I was pushing my pussy against his three wonderful fingers, it all felt good and I had no guilt with what dad was doing to me."

Dad said, "My treasure is so hot, does she like what daddy is doing to her?"

I replied, "I love it dad, you're giving me wonderful sensations, go harder and deeper dad, I'm so close, I'll angle my hips so I can take your fingers deeper."

"A minute later I had a body-shaking orgasm, the most powerful I ever had in my life, my whole body was trembling. Dad kept his fingers inside until I composed myself then brought them out of me, they were glistening with my cum and he offered me the third finger telling me to lick it clean and tell him how it tasted. I did as I was told, it tasted sweet and I loved the taste, dad took his index and middle fingers into his mouth and licked them clean, he said, 'Eva, your cum is delicious, have you enjoyed what we did tonight?' I replied, "Dad, I've loved it, you made me feel so good, I've never had such a wonderful orgasm in my life,' Dad looked at me and asked, 'Do you play with your pussy yourself?'

"I wanted to be honest with him, I replied, 'Yes dad, I do it every night and even during my period I do it in the shower, I enjoy the sensation of orgasm.' Dad smiled and said, 'Treasure, I can help you there, I love the taste of fresh cum, your cum is delicious, after our work for the day is finished, we can have our fun, would that interest you?' Without hesitation I said, 'I'd love that dad but we can't let mum know what we're doing.'

Dad smiled as he slipped two fingers inside me after he'd brought them to his lips and licked them clean, he said, 'We will be discreet, over the next days, I'll buy some things to give us both more pleasure. After your work is finished each day, I want you to wear a long T-shirt only with nothing underneath now give me a goodnight kiss, put your tongue deep inside my mouth so you can taste your cum again.'

"We had kissed so many times, I enjoyed the passion I felt when we kissed and his tongue went deep in my mouth or when my tongue went deep inside his mouth. This kiss was long and loving, as we kissed dad slid two fingers deep inside me again, it brought more passion to our kiss. When we broke away dad brought his fingers out and offered me his middle finger which I licked clean. Dad did the same with his index finger and said, 'Tomorrow you get your exam results, phone me when you get the results, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night.'

"Dad left, I was excited about what would happen tomorrow night and fell asleep tasting my own cum. The next morning, I got my results and had A's in everything, I was the only one in the year to get this. I phoned dad which surprised me as yesterday I would have phoned mum first. He was over the moon and said that he'd give me some money to buy nice lingerie, I told him that was too dangerous as mum would see them and be wondering. I told him I'd ask mum's advice telling her that my bras were hurting, he then told me that my pussy was too hairy and he hated hair in his teeth, I immediately thought of him going down on me, he told me there was a new blade in his razor, I had to trim it with scissors first then use the shaving foam but to be careful when I was shaving my cunt flaps, I told him I'd do it when I got home, he asked me to take a picture and WhatsApp it to him."

"I phoned mum, she was so happy, she said she'd put another bottle of Champagne in the fridge. I talked about my bra problem and she asked me my cup size, saying she had a selection of bras with different cup sizes for me to try on and we would go to her lingerie boutique tomorrow. We got away from university early and as soon as I arrived home mum gave me a wonderful hug, telling me how proud she was of me, she said 'Let's start on the Champagne now, I'll open another bottle as soon as dad gets home and he'll never know.' We did this and went to mum's bedroom where she went to her lingerie drawer or should I say drawers, she had so much of everything. I was a DD cup, mum an F cup but wore DD as it made her tits looked better, I tried on the D cup, it made my tits look massive and mum told me that was the right one for me. I agreed and mum gave me three with a promise of going to the lingerie shop tomorrow."

"I then went into dad's bathroom and found his razor and foam but first trimmed myself with scissors as there was so much hair. I applied the foam and started to shave being so careful around my cunt flaps, they were so thick and this was the first time I'd seen them hairless. I then took a selfie of my pussy and one of my tits wearing mum's bra and WhatsApp'd them to dad with the title 'The New Me'. Dad replied, 'Wear the bra with something low cut and have it on when I get home in thirty minutes, I want to see lots of tit, no panties, would you like me to eat your pussy tonight?' I replied, 'Only if I can cum in your mouth and we share my cum afterwards, I haven't got many clothes like that, I'm a poor student, I can wear a blouse with a lot of buttons undone, will that do, mum's got Champagne for us to celebrate with tonight.'

"Dad replied, 'Eva, I'm giving you a present when I get home tonight, we'll go on the web and I'll show you what I want you to wear, I'll phone mum now and tell her to wear something sexy and show a lot of tit too. I know when I ask her to do this, it arouses her and later on she'll come to my room and I'll eat her pussy, that way we won't be disturbed when I eat yours.' I replied, 'You think of everything dad, I'm looking forward to tonight when it's my turn, I'm thinking of all the fun we are going to have.' Jack, back then I was desperate to have my pussy licked and knew when mum was dressed sexually, this aroused dad but it also aroused her and mum loved to dress sexually."

When Eva said this, I knew Tina was an uncompromising lover, she was interested in love and nothing else, Oskar had been using her for his sexual gratification and by what Eva was telling me now he had also cultivated Eva for the same purpose. I also believed that Eva was so similar to Tina, they both had strong libido and their sexual needs were high.

Eva said, "I then heard mum's phone ring, mum was in the kitchen when she answered the phone and said, "Hi Oskar, isn't it wonderful news, our daughter has done so well, she's the only one in her year to have straight A's in her grading, I've chilled some Champagne so we can celebrate tonight."

Then there was a pause, mum was listening to dad then she said, "No problem, I'll wear that for you, would you like me to be braless? Ok, I won't wear a bra, I'm looking forward to that, you know I get so horny when I drink Champagne, when will you be home? Good, I'll have a quick shower and shave my pussy, you've been neglecting me the last couple of months, but my cunt will be nice and smooth for you tonight."

"Jack that was the start of it, mum looked so sexy when he came home, I was the same, we were both pushing our tits out for him, though mum didn't see I was doing the same as her. We had dinner then dad went to his room and I went to mine, I heard mum go to dad's bedroom and ten minutes later she left. A few minutes later dad came to my room, we tongue kissed and I was surprised that I could taste mum's cum as dad kissed and felt my pussy. I was wearing a miniskirt with no panties and was so wet when he lay on top of my bed, I climbed up over him and sat on his face. He ate my cunt so deliciously and I came in his mouth, we then cum kissed, my cum tasting so similar to mum's."

"Dad gave me two hundred euros to buy nice things to wear in my room, he then left. Next day, mum took me to her lingerie boutique, she was so generous and I got the sexiest lingerie imaginable, I also got three kimonos which dad loved me wearing in the house. Over the Christmas holidays, dad said over dinner that we must recap on last term's work, this was just an excuse so he could eat my pussy more."

"One day dad gave me some Kegel Balls which he told me to wear in my room, I cheated a few times and had them inside my pussy when I went to university. Dad wanted me to have strong cunt muscles so when he fingered me, I could tighten my pussy around his fingers. One night I asked to see his cock, I thought it was tiny, I had looked at cocks online and his was small. I sucked it for him to make it hard but that didn't work, he took Viagra that didn't work either, dad's sexual satisfaction came from eating pussy."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers
12