Mum and Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In January and half of February, he was showing me how to play with my pussy, he bought many sex toys, dildos and vibrators, I've got them all. During this time on certain days, mum would be so sexually dressed and braless when I got home, one night I heard dad telling mum to bring the big dildo tonight. The next night dad would tell me what to do with the sex toys he'd given me, mum was showing him all the kinky things she did for him, he didn't realise that after he'd finished with mum, when he kissed me, I could taste mum's cum, I grew to love that taste."

"Then it all stopped with mum, dad had taught me all the kinky things she did for him, she'd visit him once a month, but that was it. Dad loved me to dress sexually in my room, I've a vivid imagination and can get him excited easily but dad has big erection problems, he's happy eating pussy. This continued throughout university and once I qualified, dad got me a job as Personal Assistant to the Senior Partner of the biggest firm of Lawyers in Brussels."

"This was a marvellous opportunity for me, it gave me an insight into how the big firms work, Max, the Senior Partner, had the reputation of being a ladies man, two lady lawyers told me to be careful with him, I knew he couldn't keep his eyes off my big tits, then one afternoon he had a feel of them, I slapped his face and left the room. I told dad that night as he was sucking my clit with his finger up my tight ass, dad went crazy, he phoned him next morning and told him if he did that again his firm would get no Government business again."

"The guy shat himself, I knew the amount of business the Government was giving him. I told dad that with mum's help, I'd set up my own firm next year and could he get me Government business, it wasn't a problem. I got to know the best lawyers in that firm, mum's family business had a property department, their main business was Supermarkets and they owned a sizeable office property in the best area of Brussels. I opened my office nine months later, gradually offering the cream of the lawyers in that firm a job, I now have a very successful business."

"After I started I realised that all my lawyers, and myself had to sign a non-disclosure contract with the Government so we couldn't discuss their business. However, I rewrote our contract with them so that any work we did for them we had a ten-year contract for the continuity of that contract. They accepted this readily but missed the small print that the contract continued for the duration of my tenure as Senior Partner of the firm, this was a little insurance for me in case I fell out with dad, he can be ruthless and could turn the taps off for my share of the Government business"

"I am now well established; I have all the legal work from mum's business plus a lot of other business I've picked up in the last three years. Jack you may wonder why I've told you all of this, you're the only person in the world that knows my naughty past, dad's needs and urges are getting less and less, last night I was so wet because I was thinking of you and after dad had eaten my soaking pussy, he told me he'd come to an arrangement with mum, if she had a lover he wouldn't object, as long as he could eat her pussy after she'd been fucked. Mum found you, you're the only man apart from dad she's been with, he told me if I wanted to fuck you then he'd give me the same arrangement."

We were on the second bottle of Champagne now, Eva had been talking for an hour and a half, I took her hand and squeezed it gently, I wanted Eva and Tina, would it be possible to have them both? Eva was now caressing my hand.

"Jack, I've seen how happy mum has been over the last days, it has been a complete transformation for her, you have changed her life, spend time with both of us, I've enjoyed every minute. Jack, I respected your honesty when you told me you were making love with mum, I want to make love with you too, I want you to be the father of my child, I want to share you with mum, I'm certain she will be agreeable to this, how do you feel about it?"

I didn't reply, I put both our glasses onto the coffee table and took Eva into my arms, we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, my hand found her left tit, her nipple was rock hard and she was purring with pleasure, I said, "Eva, you would make a wonderful mum, I want you, your mum loves me, I want you to love me too."

Eva kissed me so affectionately and said, "Jack, I want you too, let's go to bed, it's so much more comfortable."

Eva removed her clothes with such grace, Tina and Eva were similar in so many ways, when she took off her bra, her massive tits were free, although slightly smaller that Tina's, I was sure they'd fill out to Tina's size as she got older. As she took off her thong, the similarities were even more pronounced, I was standing in my boxers with a massive bulge in them, I said, "Eva, you have a beautiful body."

Eva smiled and said, "Yours looks wonderful too, would you like me to take your boxers off for you then I'll see everything?"

I grinned and said, "That would be nice, as you can see, my prince is very happy to see you."

"My god Jack, your prince looks massive, I'll let you into a secret, my pussy is so happy to see your prince, have a feel and the moisture will tell you a lot."

As Eva was talking, she raised the waistband of my boxers above the bulge of my prince and pulled them down, they landed at my ankles and as I stepped out of them Eva said, "Jack, what a size, no wonder mum is glowing, that's longer and thicker than my biggest dildo, it's massive compared to dad's cock, that sounds bad, I'll now call him Oskar in case anyone hears me."

I laughed and said, "Eva, I understand where you're coming from, I'll be so gentle until you get used to him, if you have any discomfort please tell me, I'm here to give you pleasure."

I was standing, Eva knelt in front of me and said, "Jack, you're a darling and so considerate, I'm going to kneel for you whether you're standing, sitting in a chair or sitting on a bed, I'll be your kneeler although I'm not sure how much of your prince I can take but with everything I'm going to do for you, I'lI do my best. The only other cock that's been in my mouth was dads, and that was like me putting my pinkie into my mouth, let me try."

Eva's tongue ran up and down my stiff cock, her right hand massaging my balls, her tongue then went to my bulbous head, it felt good, she then opened her mouth and took the whole head into her mouth. Slowly but surely, she took more and more, when she'd taken three-quarters of my shaft she came off and said, "Jack, your cock is massive, I'm going to figure out a way to take your full length, it feels so good, I can't wait to feel him inside me."

"Eva, you have got to angle your throat to the angle the cocks in your mouth, your mum will show you, she can deep throat me, sorry, Tina will show you."

We both laughed, I lay Eva on the bed in a position that I could go down on her, I said, "Eva, I want you to spread your legs, lie back and relax, to make sure my cock will slip inside you easily, I'm going to make you so wet, be a good girl and relax."

As I spread her thick cunt flaps open, a clit of similar size to Tina's popped out, which made me wonder if Eva would think the oral, I give her would be better than Oskar's as her mum had said. Both their pussies were near enough identical, spreading her cunt flaps open again, I slid a finger inside her, she was so wet, I then nibbled up and down her left flap as my thumb stimulated her huge clit. Eva gasped with pleasure as I changed to nibbling her right flap, my thumb continuing to stimulate her clit, I was now finger fucking her with two fingers. Eva said, "What you're doing to me is in a different league to how dad does it, keep going you're going to make me cum, this feels so good."

I sucked on her clit as I finger fucked with two fingers, Eva was pushing her pussy against my mouth with a circular motion, her legs were wide open, giving me perfect access to her tight ass which I would finger when I sensed she was near cumming, she cried out, "Jack, please give me another finger, I can take it."

I gave her a third finger which she took easily and was surprised by the strength of her cunt muscles, she tightened them when my fingers were at their deepest. Eva was getting close; her breathing was getting heavier and just before she climaxed, I pulled out my fingers and slipped my wet middle finger inside her tight asshole, this certainly sped up her climax, she was having a body-shaking orgasm. I kept sucking and lapping up all the cum, there was so much spunk I had to swallow some, Eva cried out, "Fuck Jack, that's the best orgasm I've had in my life, I love sex but I'd no idea it could be this good."

I came off her and took her in my arms, I stuck my tongue out which had a massive blob of cum on it, instinctively Eva opened her mouth and we cum kissed for several minutes. Eva had transferred a lot of her cum into her mouth and swallowed it, I'd swallowed some too then Eva said, "Do you like how my cum tastes, can you live with it?"

I smiled and said, "It's very similar to your mum's and I can live with that, but I want to live with both of you."

Eva kissed me and said, "Jack, could you live in Brussels and how will we handle it with mum?"

"Eva, I can live anywhere with a fast Internet connection, I think your mum will phone or message me when she is finished with the hairdresser, I'll tell her I'd like to spend tonight with you and her, I'm sure she'll want that, Eva have you ever been with a woman?"

"No, I was tempted with one of the better lawyers in the firm when I was PA, I didn't do it and she's now standing in for me while I'm on holiday. God, I wonder what it's like to have sex with your mom? I think I'll manage it as I've been having sex with dad for so long and her pussy juice tasted so good."

I lay on top of the bed and said, "Come on top of me, do things slowly to begin with, you will be in control of the ride, if you feel any discomfort then stop, though I'm sure you're wet enough to take me. I'll stay quiet until you're used to the size of me then I'll help you, I want to cum inside you, I want that baby too."

Eva leaned over and kissed me so lovingly and said, "I'm not on the pill though I think I'm safe at the moment but I want that baby too, Jack."

Eva then positioned the head of my cock in the middle of her long sex slit, gripping it at the base she ran it up and down just inside her cunt flaps coating the head in her juices, she positioned it in the middle of her sex slit and as she pushed down, she said, "Jack, this is the first cock I've had inside me in my life, I've the feeling it'll be the only cock I have in my life and I want to share you with mum, I'm falling in love with you."

To be continued, a lot of questions still to be answered, will Tina accept being shared with her daughter, Jack makes a suggestion when he sees the villa in Brussels which is owned by Tina, he also suggests they should look for a dominatrix carer to look after cuckold Oskar?

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read the story.

Comments and suggestions are welcome as they help me make my stories more interesting.

jack1107

12