Mum and Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack has Threesome with Mother and Daughter.
6.1k words
4.78
25.4k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Eva quickly got a pleasant rhythm going, she was adjusting her hips to take me deeper and allow the shaft of my cock to stimulate her G-spot. Considering this was the first time of having a real cock inside her, she was a quick learner which really impressed me. Eva was giving me a great ride, and totally focused on what she was doing, she was so like her mum. She said, "Jack, I love your cock, the tingles and sensations you are giving me are incredible, I feel I'm close again but I want to keep riding you until you cum, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, that's such a lovely sensation."

I felt Eva twitch twice, but she kept pounding up and down on my cock relentlessly, her pussy gripping at the right time with every thrust and her massive tits jiggling beautifully with the powerful heaves she was giving me. I was thumbing her huge clit then Eva brought her left nipple to her mouth and started licking and sucking her hard nipple in the most sensuous way imaginable, Tina had never done that for me but she would the next time I had her in bed.

Eva's pussy was now soaking and her cunt juice dripping on to my balls, I hoped Tina would accept Eva as my lover, I knew that if Tina was here, she'd be licking my balls clean. Eva had been continuous with the pounding of my cock for the last forty minutes, she cried out, "Cum for me Jack, shoot your seed inside me, let me feel you spurt, this is our first time and it's so special for me, cum baby, let's try to cum together."

That was all I needed, we both climaxed simultaneously, Eva had a massive orgasm, she kept shouting yes then she collapsed in my arms, our tongues intertwined in our mouths, the affection was amazing. Eva looked into my eyes and said, "I loved that Jack, I made love to you and you made love to me, what a wonderful feeling."

We lay in bed kissing and touching for another twenty minutes, then my phone rang, I knew it was Tina, I answered the phone and Tina said, "I've missed you so much, how did you get on with Eva?"

"Tina, I've had a very long talk with Eva, the more she spoke, the more I liked her, you have an amazing daughter, I'm still with Eva, I now know Eva's side of the story and I've nothing but respect for her."

As Tina spoke, Eva kissed my neck.

"Jack, I need you before dinner, can I come to your bedroom, we can talk as we make love?"

I muted the phone and said, "Your mum wants to see me, I think it's a good idea but whatever happens I want to be with you tonight?"

"Talk with her, if she doesn't accept it, then I'll talk with her tonight."

I kissed Eva then unmuted the phone and said, "It's four-thirty, I'll be in my room at five."

"I'll be lying in your bed waiting for you darling, I am so hot for your cock."

Eva and I then showered together, I loved being with her and Tina, everything was so relaxed and cool as I left, Eva said, "Jack, as soon as you know anything please let me know, this is so important for me, I want mum to be part of our relationship, I've got butterflies in my stomach."

We kissed so lovingly then I said, "I hope so too Eva, I will be subtle here, I won't phone I'll message 'no bra tonight' will mean it's good, 'bra tonight' means it's not good."

"I understand Jack, if she's with you it would be difficult to speak, a quick message is better, I love you Jack, I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

We kissed lovingly again, and I said, "I love you too but I also love your mum, I want to spend my life with the both of you, I hope and pray she agrees to it."

Eva had tears in her eyes as I left and walked along the corridor hoping Tina would agree, I wanted both of them but if it came to the crunch, I wanted Eva to be the mother of my children. As I opened my bedroom door, Tina was lying naked on top of the bed, her hair looked gorgeous, the style and highlights suited her perfectly. Tina smiled and said, "You get naked and join me, did you have her? Is she good for you?"

I was so surprised that Tina had asked me this, I replied, "Tina, Eva and I made love, it was so beautiful, I love Eva, I want her to be the mother of my children. I love you too and want you to be part of my relationship with Eva, if you're agreeable then I'll sell my house in Kent and come and live in Brussels."

"Jack, I want it too, at the hairdresser I knew you would make love, I have never seen Eva look at a man the way she looks at you, I know she loves you; I love you too. I was so worried in case you only wanted Eva and left me to a life of letting Oskar eat my pussy. I'd love for you and Eva to have kids and although I'm fifty and still have my periods, I would also love to have your child."

I was so happy, I said, "Tina, I'm so happy to hear that, I'm going to make you a glamorous granny and if you get pregnant, I'll be happy too. I'm going to phone Eva; this is so important I must phone her and tell her the good news. We were honestly both worried that you wouldn't do it, Tina I'm so happy, I'll phone her now."

I phoned Eva, she answered on the first ring, I said, "Darling, your mum's not wearing a bra tonight, please don't wear a bra tonight then I can admire both your big tits jiggling, your mum has also offered to be our babysitter when our kids arrive. Eva, tonight will be so much fun for all of us, Tina will take Oskar to his room after his meal, that will keep you out of it."

"Jack, I'm so happy, can I speak to mum?"

"Eva, I'll put my phone on speaker, everything is open between the three of us now, I love both of you with all my heart."

"Mum, I'm so happy that you've agreed to this, I'm sure both our lives will change for the better now, I feel a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. This afternoon I had a marvellous afternoon with Jack, tonight we will have an out of this world evening together, mum thank you so much for agreeing to this, you do not know how happy I am. Jack, thank you so much for phoning me, I have a little work to do, we'll meet in the bar at seven-thirty."

I took my boxers off, my stiff cock sprang to attention and Tina looked at it lovingly then said, "Take me Jack, I'm happy we are doing this now, I need you at least three times a day, Eva will need more. We will have to work hard to keep you fit, I'll study up on diets that will help you, would you like me to give you a nice blow before we start?"

I nodded in approval, Tina went down on me, I watched closely to see what she was doing, she angled her throat to match the angle of my cock and thirty seconds later she was deep throating me, her tongue doing magical things on my shaft. I fingered her pussy, it was soaking, I had two fingers inside her, my thumb fingering her huge clit, Tina came off me and said, "You're so hard darling, will you do me doggy style in the pussy as I want it deep?"

Tina got into position and I stood behind her, slipping my stiff cock deep inside her, the feeling of warmth was incredible. Tina gasped with pleasure and said, "I've thought of this all day, it feels so good, Eva and I are so lucky to have you. I think the next time we go on holiday I'll put Oskar into a care home, he sleeps and eats, watches television and I occasionally let him eat my pussy. He retires a week today and I'm going to hate having him around the house, he's been alone all day that's how it is going to be until we get back to Brussels, I'm not going to let him eat my pussy for a while, that outburst wasn't right. This feels so good, make me cum Jack, I need it."

I soon had a great rhythm going, I angled my cock so my shaft stimulated her G-spot, I didn't tell her I'd learned this from Eva but Tina loved it anyway, twenty minutes later we both came within seconds of each other. As we lay kissing and caressing on top of the bed, I said, "Tina, have you ever had a woman?"

"I haven't Jack, I was thinking the same thing, I'm going to have sex with my daughter tonight and to be honest, I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure that it will arouse you when you watch us, but it might be better if Eva and I kiss and touch first, that'll let us get to know each other's bodies, how does she kiss?"

"Affectionately with a lot of passion, she's like you, she has a magical tongue, you'll have to show her how to deep throat me though, she only managed two thirds of me. Eva is a lovely woman, we should have a competition, whoever cums first gets me first?"

"Are you the first cock she's had?"

"Yes, Oskar tried but couldn't get it up, he also had her giving him a blow job and that also didn't work, she loved what I did to her."

Tina was in thought, she said, "When we get back in here tonight, you sit on the chair drinking your Krug, Eva and I will get naked and kiss and caress, you should be naked too as I want to see if what we're doing arouses you. You can then join us but do Eva first, she'll be nervous and doing that will make her feel at ease. I'm happy we're doing this Jack, I'm happy for you, I'm happy for Eva and I'm happy for me, let's shower then there's nothing left in my pussy for Oskar, it will be a while before he eats me again. I was thinking of getting you to fuck me in the shower, I even bought a shower hat to protect my hair." After drying each other and dressing, Tina left to get ready for tonight's dinner.

I arrived in the cocktail bar at seven-twenty, Frank was there and we got chatting, he asked how I was enjoying my holiday. I told him I was golfing every day and that I was teaching Tina and Eva how to play, he replied, "I'd love to have a round with both of them, you're very privileged, I've seen guys going to great lengths but nobody ever gets near them, their bodies are amazing."

I told him that the food in the hotel was first-class, then as he was leaving Eva walked in to the bar braless, her massive tits jiggling beautifully, Frank's eyes nearly popped out of his head, he shook her hand and they chatted briefly, then Eva came to my table. We tongue kissed then Eva said, "Jack, I loved this afternoon, my pussy is still tingling, how did mum react when you spoke to her?"

"Eva, you look beautiful, your mum wants it too, she was so happy and looking forward to tonight. I asked if she'd ever been with a woman but she hadn't, she thought the best would be when we go back to my bedroom, we all get naked then you and your mum kiss and caress and get to know each other's bodies. She then said if doing that stiffened my cock that would be a nice way to get me aroused."

Eva smiled and said, "I'm looking forward to tonight, I think that would be a good way to break the ice, let's have some Champagne darling, I like that Champagne, I finished what was left in the bottle and that's relaxed me tonight."

I ordered the Champagne and four glasses; we had started when Tina and Oskar came in, Oskar didn't look happy, Tina looked stunning, her tits wobbling beautifully, I stood up to greet them, Tina tongue kissed me and hugged me, I wished Oskar a good evening and poured them both a glass of Champagne.

Tina said. "Eva, you look beautiful tonight, that dress suits you perfectly, how was your day?"

"Mum, I love your hair, the cut and highlights suits you perfectly and your dress, you look so gorgeous tonight, I've had a wonderful day, my golf is getting better, this afternoon has been great, I did a lot and my day has been successful."

Oskar never said a word, I was sure Tina had words with him but I wouldn't know anything until we danced, I'll pull her close and feel her body against mine then I'd ask her. Tina and Eva were having a lot of eye contact with me, both of them looked stunning, I was so excited by the thought of going to have both of them tonight, I couldn't believe it, but it was going to happen.

We had our meal, and the music started, Oskar hadn't said a word, Tina said, "Oskar are you tired, let's go, I'll take you to bed, Eva look after Jack while I'm away, I won't be long."

When they were out of earshot Eva said, "I'll look after Jack mum and tonight we'll both look after him in a way he's never been looked after before. Dad was in a mood tonight; he's been in the lounge all day and does nothing to help himself, I would hate that, mum must have said something to him. Do you like me braless? Jack, when I look at you my nipples get hard, I hope nobody notices, let's have a dance, I want to hold you close."

We danced until Tina came back, she'd only been away a few minutes, she was smiling, we sat with her and she said, "I got to the room just before six-thirty, I was feeling the happiest I've felt for years, my hair was perfect, he never even mentioned it, he told me he'd been alone all day and that was no way to treat him. I got angry and told him to fuck off and it would be a long time before he ate my pussy again and if his behaviour didn't improve he wouldn't be eating my pussy ever again, he's now needing to be seriously dominated. Guys, I want to dance on the bed, let's go to bed."

In the lift both of them were kissing me, Tina's tongue in my mouth, Eva's in my ear, as soon as we got into the bedroom they stripped, I took off my tuxedo, I was so happy I'd brought it as I looked smart every night and I only had the one suit. When I pulled off my boxers, my prince was rock hard at the thought of mum and daughter playing with each other. I got a bottle of Krug from the fridge and as I opened it Tina said, "Only pour one glass, Eva and I are going to be so busy for a while, Eva you have a beautiful body, come close and hold me."

This was the start of an amazing peep show, a mother and daughter doing the most intimate things to each other, touching, kissing, fondling, caressing and feeling each other. They started to 69, a mum and daughter sucking each other's clits as they finger fucked each other with an abundance of love and passion, they both climaxed within seconds of each other, both having strong orgasms, they held the other's cum in their mouths, that was when I was invited to join them.

Both Tina and Eva shared the cum in their mouth with each other and me, it tasted so alike, then Tina said, "Eva, when you had Jack this afternoon, what position were you in?"

"Mum, I went on top in the cowgirl position, I could control how much I took at a time, I loved it, what a wonderful feeling when you have all of him inside you."

"I know darling, after you have him you want more, Eva, try doggy style, you won't believe how deep he can go."

Tina positioned Eva on the bed, her butt looked gorgeous, it was level with my cock and I entered Eva's-soaked pussy gently, a long slow push and I was home, Eva gasped and said, "It feels so good, I can take you so easily."

I soon had a good rhythm going, Tina got on top of the bed, spread her legs and brought her daughter's mouth down to her pussy, Tina said, "Eva, I loved what you did earlier, I need more."

What a night it was, they both stayed the night until six-thirty the following morning, Eva came back ten minutes later with a lot of clothes and her make-up bag. The next days flew in, we played nine holes of golf on Saturday and Sunday morning, both played well apart for a couple of lost balls, all was good.

Eva had moved to my bedroom with Tina spending a lot of time there as well, the sex was wonderful, they both loved anal and the fun and pleasure we all had was amazing. On Sunday afternoon, as I was packing my golf clubs into its traveling case, I said, "Tina, can I send my clubs and suitcase to your address in Brussels as I want to be with you on Monday night?"

They were both over the moon, Tina said, "There's a granny apartment attached to the house, it has two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom, I had it refurbished when Eva graduated in case she needed it if she found a boyfriend, my bedroom is huge and we can use that but the option is there that we come to you in the granny apartment?"

"Whatever is best, I just know that I want to be with you and Eva."

Tina gave me the address, and I labelled them for UPS, I didn't know what was happening with Oskar, Tina was the only one that had contact with him, he ate with us every night but said nothing, he would go to his office on Tuesday morning and Wednesday would be his last day.

The hotel coach took us all to the airport, their flight left an hour before mine, I had three bottles of Krug in my cabin bag and some polo shirts. When they left, it was emotional, Tina and Eva both hugged and kissed me lovingly, Oskar had said nothing, I was quite cheeky and said, "Oskar, it was a pleasure meeting you, see you soon."

Tina and Eva both smiled as they walked to the departure gate, my flight took off an hour later and I would pick up my car at the airport. I planned to drive to my house, pack some clothes then drive to Dover for a ferry, I estimated a three-hour drive to Brussels when I arrived in France.

I got home and checked the ferries, there was one in an hour and a half which was ideal. I threw clothes into a suitcase, I had a housekeeper that I'd send a message to from the ferry, fortunately the traffic was light, I got on the ferry I wanted and sent a WhatsApp message to the group Eva had set up which meant a message to one would go to all three of us, I wrote, "On the ferry, should be in Brussels around eight."

As I was in the car to disembark, a message came from Eva, we are at home now, dad's chauffeur picked us up at the airport, I love you, Eva xx."

My drive to Brussels was easy, I made good time through France then I was in Belgium, I had missed the rush hour traffic and arrived at their gorgeous villa at ten to eight. Eva had been watching at the window and rushed out, we hugged and kissed then she said, "Mum's feeding dad then he'll go to bed come and I'll show you the granny apartment."

I was impressed with the house, gardens and granny apartment, the granny apartment would be ideal for a young couple or an older couple, I liked what I saw. Eva's phone beeped; Oskar was now in bed. Eva and I made our way back into the main house and I gave the three bottles of Krug, from my cabin bag, to Eva to put in the fridge.

Tina met us, kissed me so lovingly and said, "Oskar has eaten and in bed now, come and I'll show you my bedroom and you can decide?"

Tina's bedroom was gorgeous, so spacious with an enormous bed, the ensuite bathroom was excellent, we went to the kitchen and Eva opened a bottle of Champagne, Tina asked, "Where do you want to stay Jack, it's your decision?"

"Tina, that's a gorgeous granny flat you have, why don't you get Oskar a carer and he can live there with his carer and that means we could have much more freedom, we could go for weekend breaks and have no worries?"

Tina replied, "What about his pussy eating, I was thinking I'd have to let him eat mine to quieten him when he finds out you're here?"

"Tina, we advertise for a carer for a cuckold pensioner who loves to eat pussy, we also add that accommodation could be provided to a suitable applicant?"

Tina and Eva both had serious looks on their faces, Tina asked, "Where do we advertise this, no respectable newspaper would print this?"

"We use a hook up website, there're loads of people looking for casual sex, there will be lots of women, who are living in rented accommodation and would benefit from the accommodation you can offer that love their pussy's eaten, we can ask for a woman that's dominant, that would be good for Oskar."

Eva said, "Mum, Jack could be right, I think that this is worth a try, but we'd have to be so careful in our selection process."

Tina said, "Jack, I'm making goulash for us tonight, I'm slow cooking it, could you show me a hook up website so I know what you're talking about?"

I did not know what hook up sites were in Belgium, I got my laptop and entered hook up sites Brussels in Google, it came back with over ten possibilities, I picked one, you had to give a username and an email to register, I used an anonymous email I used for visiting gaming site, I gave myself the username 'cuckold pensioner' I then chose the Oral fetish in the fetish selection column. In the subject line I entered Cuckold Pensioner is looking for Carer, in description I entered, 'Cuckold pensioner looking for a dominant carer, I love to eat pussy, I have erectile problems, I can offer accommodation for a live in carer, salary and conditions will be discussed at interview. I left my anonymous email address and asked Tina if I should submit, she smiled and said, "Let's try it."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12