Mum and Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva and Tina had changed and were now wearing kimonos, they were both naked underneath, we kissed and touched as we waited for the meal, Eva said, "It will be interesting to see if we get any response from Jack's hook up request, I have the feeling that we could."

The goulash was delicious and after dinner we all headed to bed, Tina's bed was comfortable and easily took the three of us. They were both hot even though I'd looked after both of them in Portugal this morning. Tina took the lead and got into her favourite doggy position, getting her head between Eva's legs, her ass high in the air, wiggling it while telling me to fuck her and make it hard. I placed the head of my cock in the middle of her dripping wet sex slit and pushed hard, going balls-deep in a single thrust. Tina gasped, her face being forced into Eva's dripping cunt, my cock hitting her cervix. I roughly fucked Tina, getting into a strong methodical rhythm and it didn't take long before mother and daughter orgasmed together. It was as long exhausting day for all of us as we fell asleep intertwined in each other.

The next morning, I had Eva before she went back to work and Tina was up preparing Oskar and Eva's breakfast. We both climaxed then Eva showered and went for breakfast as Tina had told me to stay in bed.

Tina came back just after eight carrying my laptop, she said, "Jack, I'm curious can you check the hook up site and see if there're any replies?"

I got into the site, there were five replies, four from prostitutes looking for business, the fifth which had come in ten minutes ago, it read, "Hello, in response to your request for a carer for a cuckold pensioner I would be interested in the position as I have considerable experience in this area. My name is Ruth, I'm fifty-eight years of age, I was widowed one year ago, my husband was seventy-two when he died."

"He had been cuckold for over fourteen years, he had erection problems and couldn't get it up. He enjoyed watching me play with myself, when I was nice and juicy, I loved having my pussy eaten."

"A little about myself, I'm financially secure, my husband was an architect, on his passing I was secure and still have an independent income from his assets. The position you offer with the accommodation interests me, I have a beautiful four-bedroom apartment in one of Brussels' best areas, I want to rent this apartment out."

"I know how to treat a Cuckold man or woman, I'm still sexually active and over the years I've contacted many interesting people on hook up sites, my husband enjoyed watching me being fucked by other men then eating my very juicy pussy afterwards."

"I believe you will scrutinize the applicants, I scrutinize my employer, I have attached some pictures, a few are in normal dress and a few are in, shall we say, working clothes. I would suggest an initial meeting in a bar or cafe then if we are both satisfied a further meeting in the house or apartment I will live in and also a meeting with the cuckold person who I've to care for. If this is acceptable, we can exchange mobile numbers on our next mail.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Ruth."

Tina and I were impressed with her mail and more impressed with her pictures, in her normal clothes she was a tall, sophisticated woman with a very dignified look, in her working clothes she was a voluptuous woman with a gorgeous body, Tina said, "Jack, get on to her and see if we can meet today, forward this mail to Eva, she could be the woman."

I replied asking for a meeting and we arranged it for an upmarket cafe bar a five-minute walk from Tina's house at eleven. Tina jumped into bed and we had a quickie, we showered then Eva phoned saying the woman had impressed her, Tina told her about the meeting, Eva said she'd be there too.

Tina and I were first to arrive, then Eva arrived a minute later, Ruth came into the cafe oozing class, Tina smiled at her, she came to the table and said, "I'm Ruth am I at the right table?"

Tina told her she was and invited her to join us, within five minutes we all knew that Ruth was the woman for us, she was a highly respectable woman who loved sex and her pussy sucked. Tina explained her husband retired tomorrow and it was all getting too much for her and the family. Ruth asked if it would be possible to see the apartment, Tina agreed, we finished our coffee and walked to the granny apartment, which had a separate entrance from the main villa.

Ruth was more than impressed, she loved everything about the apartment saying it would be very comfortable living here, she then asked when could she meet the cuckold pensioner, Tina replied, "Possibly tonight, I would have to ask him what time he'd be home at, I've pictures of him on my camera I can show you?"

Tina showed Ruth a lot of pictures, Oskar was tall and still an attractive man, Ruth said, "I don't have a problem, he's a good looking, intelligent man but I still must meet him as there must be a chemistry? I know his face, I'm sure I've seen him on television."

Eva said, "Ruth, we haven't discussed salary and conditions, perhaps we should have a chat about that first?"

Ruth accepted this and a salary was proposed and accepted, we also agreed on her holidays with Ruth offering that when she was on holiday, she had a friend who liked her pussy eaten and Ruth would pay her from her own salary. Ruth was very fair, saying she would receive a massive rent every month for her apartment and this was reflected in the salary as her heating and meals were also covered. At the end, Eva slipped in a nondisclosure clause, meaning she couldn't discuss anything about her employment here.

Tina excused herself, went outside and phoned Oskar, he answered immediately, Tina said, "Can you speak?"

"Yes, I'm alone, why do you ask?"

"Do you want to eat pussy tonight?"

"You know I always want to eat pussy."

"When will you be home?"

"Around six, why?"

"I've a friend, a very sexy woman who'd like you to eat her pussy, I'll tell you more later."

"That sounds interesting, thanks for thinking about me."

Tina came back into the lounge and said, "I've spoken to him, he'll be here at six, you'll be alone with him, are you comfortable with that?"

"No problem, I'm a wonderful cook, I could cook him his dinner and relax with him, he can even taste my pussy and see if he likes it, what's his favourite meal?"

"Goulash, I cooked it last night and I've still some in the pot.?"

"We could add a spice, then he wouldn't know it was yours, does he like women to show a lot of tit and dress sexually?"

"Great idea on the spice and he can't keep his hands off a sexually dressed woman, especially one displaying copious amounts of tit."

"They're all the same, does he drink wine?"

"Yes, he loves Chablis, we have plenty in the house."

"I only live two minutes from here, do you have spices in the house? I'll go home and pack a bag, if there's chemistry between us, I'll stay the night and start tomorrow, what time is he out in the morning?"

"I have spices but you'd be best to bring your own, then you know you have what you require. Oskar's chauffeur is here to collect him at 8:50 in the morning, I hope you have a good night."

"Leave some Chablis in the fridge and I'll have him out with a smile on his face, I will be back around five with some flowers, I'll leave the windows open now so the place is fresh, see you at five."

I stayed with Tina when Ruth and then Eva left, Tina phoned Oskar and told him that her friend would cook dinner for him and to go to the granny apartment when he came home. Tina moved things into the granny apartment fridge for Wednesday's breakfast along with wine and enough goulash for dinner. Ruth arrived just after five, she put flowers in the lounge and bedroom, then started mixing her spices into the goulash, it tasted delicious but differed from Tina's.

Ruth was looking so sexy in her outfit, Oskar's limo arrived at six and he walked with a stick to the apartment, Tina and I were in the villa looking out but we'd no idea what was happening, at six-forty Tina's phone beeped, the message from Ruth read, "Oskar's tongue has been all over my pussy, he likes it, I'm staying the night, I'll give a full report in the morning, Ruth."

When Eva arrived home from work, we all had dinner, Tina's goulash was delicious and everyone was happy. After dinner Eva saw movement in the bedroom, forty minutes later Tina's phone rang, it was Oskar, he said, "Thanks Tina, Ruth is a great surprise, I need a fresh suit and shirt for tomorrow plus my toiletry bag as I'm staying the night here and could you organize my clothes being transferred over, Ruth has told me about your job offer and she accepts it, I'll be living in the apartment with Ruth from now on."

That was it, Oskar was now out of Tina and Eva's life, that night in bed Eva said, "It's such a relief not having him around, I think he'll be thrilled with Ruth, I like her as a person."

The following day, Ruth helped Tina and I transfer over Oskar's clothes, then I drove her to her apartment where she packed a suitcase. Ruth was thrilled with her new situation and when I drove her back, we stopped to that Ruth could buy some fresh fish and she'd cook that for Oskar tonight. Tina had struck a friendship up with her, on Wednesday Oskar arrived home at two in the afternoon, he was now retired. Oskar hadn't driven for years, Ruth had a driving licence but no car, a week later a Volkswagen convertible was outside the granny apartment, they went for many drives.

Tina, Eva and I took weekend breaks, they were excellent for destressing Eva, some weekends we'd take a ferry and go to Kent and stay in my house. Tina and Eva got fitted for golf clubs and their golf improved dramatically, our sex life was wonderful. Oskar's was changing too, a young man appeared in the morning once a week, he'd do his business and leave, Ruth told Tina that Oskar loved to watch her being fucked and she confided in Tina that she loved to be fucked and as a treat Oskar was licking the young man's cock clean afterwards.

Three months later, Eva got pregnant, we were all over the moon, I asked her if she wanted me to marry her and she agreed immediately. It was a quiet wedding then we went to Champagne for our honeymoon, Tina came with us. A month later Tina was pregnant, she was so happy she was having my child, but sadly two months later she had a miscarriage, I felt for her so much.

She recovered quickly but was told she couldn't have any more children. As time moved on, Eva's bump was getting bigger every week, she was resting a lot, the day our son was born, Oskar had a massive heart attack and died in the apartment.

We all went to his funeral, Ruth was upset, she said, "Tina, I love living in the apartment, is it possible I could continue to live there and pay you rent?"

Tina smiled and said, "Ruth, you helped us when we needed help, you can stay in the apartment as long as you want."

Two years later our second son came along, I was more in love with Eva and Tina than I'd ever been, a mother and daughter relationship and what a relationship we have, I'm the luckiest guy in the world for sure.

The End.

Please Give 5 Stars as more people will read it, comments and suggestion are welcome as this can give inspiration for better stories.

Regards jack1107

12