Mum and Gran are 36 G Cup Ch. 01

Story Info
Jill Gets a Summer Job.
2.7k words
3.83
29.7k
48
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Jill had just been accepted for University; her gradings were excellent; she was eighteen; she was looking for a summer job. She noticed a sizeable advert in the local newspaper, 'Widowed businessman is looking for a Nanny to look after his eight-year-old son during the summer holidays. The suitable applicant should also help him with his school studies during the holidays."

There was a phone number, Jill called it, it was answered by a woman who said, "Mr Grant's secretary, how can I help you?"

Jill explained why she was phoning and told her a bit about herself; she also gave her grading, all A's. The secretary said that's impressive. Mr Grant will not be available until four this afternoon. Would Jill be able to come for an interview then? Jill said, no problem. She was then given an address. Jill said she'd be there at four. Jill went home; she still lived with her mum, who was an Accountant. Her mum was also a single parent. She had got pregnant at University; she continued her studies; Jill was born in April, the month before her mum graduated. Jill's gran looked after her when Jill's mum got her first job.

Jill got home, showered then prepared herself for the interview. Jill was a tall, distinguished young lady; she had a voluptuous figure; her tits were massive. She put on a nice top and skirt. She checked herself in the mirror; she looked good. She arrived at the address; it was an enormous factory, Grant's Food; Jill was sure that she had heard the name before. Jill saw a beautiful Bentley in the car park with the registration number TG 2. She went to the Reception and said that she had a meeting with Mr Grant's secretary. The receptionist asked if she was Jill? Then she asked her to follow her. She took her to Mr Grant's secretary; her name was Dot. She was an attractive woman in her thirties. She then took her through a connecting door to a very lush office. A tall, handsome man was sitting behind the desk. He immediately stood up when he saw Jill, then said, "How do you do, Jill? You must be brilliant to have those grades. What are you going to study? Please sit down, may I offer you a coffee or tea, though Pink Champagne is permissible after four in the afternoon."

Jill gave one of her gorgeous smiles then said, "Thank you, Mr Grant; I'm a little nervous, the Champagne would be excellent, but I can only have one glass as I'm driving. I'm going to do Accountancy, my mum's an Accountant, so I'm just following in the family tradition. I have been accepted for University."

Tom replied, "Please call me Tom; nine months ago, my wife died in a crazy road accident, her car was hit head-on by a clown spaced out on drugs, they reckon he was doing more than one hundred miles per hour at impact. It was a tremendous shock to our son Tom; he was seven at the time. My wife used to help him with his school work. Since my wife's death, I have brought in tutors for all the weak subjects. This is not helping as his grades are going down. We have a live-in housekeeper; her husband does gardening and other jobs around the house. Tom's on holiday for the next seven weeks; I'd like someone to spend time with him during this period to try and get his mind back on track."

Jill thought for a moment then said, "Tom, I was fortunate, before I went to school, from the time that I was four onwards, my mum taught me how to learn, last year I stayed on at school for a sixth year, I had the same gradings in my fifth year as I got in my sixth. How my mum taught me how to learn is the reason my gradings are so good. If I can, I would be pleased to help Tom learn what I've learned. Perhaps, when I start at University, then I could continue to tutor him."

Tom's face lit up, then he said, "You must meet Tom, he has been very withdrawn since his mum died. I have noticed that he has no chemistry with any of his tutors. Would you like to come to the house and meet Tom?"

Jill had her glass of Champagne while Tom and Dot finished off the bottle. Then Jill followed Tom to his house; it was a stately mansion just outside of the town. Jill followed Tom into the house; Young Tom appeared and ran into his father's arms. Tom gave his son a big hug then asked, "How has your day been, Tom?"

Young Tom replied, "I'm struggling a bit with my arithmetic division; I keep on getting the wrong answers; apart from that, everything is good. Tom hugged his son again the said, "Tom, this is Jill, isn't she a lovely lady? She's very clever; maybe she can help you with your arithmetic?"

Jill said, "Hi Tom, I'm Jill, show me your problem, and I'll try and help you?"

Tom smiled then said, "Would you do that for me?"

Jill nodded then Tom led her to his study. Jill saw that Tom had a very powerful laptop; it was a gaming laptop, very fast and very powerful. Jill said, "You have a cool laptop; is it good for games?"

"It's wonderful, it's fast, and the graphics are perfect; dad bought it for me."

Jill replied, "That's great, but you can use it for other things; lets Google arithmetic division, shall we?"

Tom googled it; his eyes were absorbing every word on the screen; he then selected the most relevant link to what he was looking for. He studied that page then said, "I've got it; I never knew how to do that, I only use the laptop for gaming. Jill, thanks for showing me this."

Jill smiled then said, "What else do you have problems with?"

"I am struggling with History, the Battle of Hastings in 1066."

Jill replied, "Tom, we keep this as our secret, we now Google Battle of Hastings 1066, you keep this knowledge to yourself, and you'll soon be top of your class, but if you can help some of your classmates, then help them but keep your source of knowledge our secret, ok?"

Tom googled it; he was amazed at the results; he studied the information then said, "I didn't know that ten thousand people died at the Battle of Hastings, Jill; I'll look at that laptop differently now. Thank you, it will be our secret; I want you now to be my best friend."

"Tom, I will be, but you must be my best friend too."

That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship between Tom and Jill. They went back into the lounge, where Tom's dad watched television with a bottle of wine. Young Tom said, "Dad, you said Jill was very clever, she's more than that, she's a genius, she's far better than any of the tutors that I've got. Do you know that ten thousand people died at the Battle of Hastings in 1066? I know now, and I know a lot more about the Battle than any of my tutors. Please let Jill tutor me."

That was the start of it; Jill would spend five days of the week with Tom. Within a week, his focus and concentration had changed dramatically. Tom senior was impressed. He said to Jill one afternoon, "I have a villa in Spain; Tom and I haven't been there since his mum died; there are so many memories there for Tom, every school holidays were spent there. The progress you're making with Tom is amazing; he's so much happier, he's taking so much more interest in what is happening around him. He asked me last night to go there for a holiday, but you had to come too. Would you like to spend the next four weeks in Spain?"

"I would love it, so would Tom, he loves Spain, he talks about it non stop. It would be good for Tom."

Tom smiled then said, "Thank you, Jill; I am building a new factory in Ireland; I have got a lot on my plate at the moment. I'll fly down with you, Maria, my housekeeper there and her husband, Pedro, look after things. They both will be so happy to see Tom again. I will fly down every weekend, so I'm with Tom then. When you go to University, I want you to spend time with Tom; I'll pay you the same salary as you have now. Will you do that for me?"

Jill agreed; she was looking forward to it. Jill had researched Tom; he was forty-seven; he was twenty-eight years older than Jill. He was a handsome man; Jill liked him. Jill's mum had told her that Grant's Food was a substantial private company. It had been set up by Tom's father, who was a butcher. He had got into wholesaling; every supermarket sold his products. He now had five factories in the UK, with the new one opening in Ireland soon. Jill's mum also said that he enjoyed a drink and had been drinking a lot after his wife's accident.

The Villa in Spain was terrific; it was on a Golf Course, the Villa was huge. There was a Range Rover and a Mercedes Convertible there. They flew on a Net Jets, with Tom explaining that he didn't own the jet but rented it when he needed it. Tom would leave on a Monday morning and return on a Friday evening. He gave Jill a credit card, which she could use for any expenses. She could use any of the cars, but young Tom and she preferred the Mercedes. Young Tom and Jill were having a wonderful time; they were both tanned and looked so healthy. Tom phoned every night to speak to young Tom, but he always wanted to talk to Jill. On the Wednesday of the second week, Jill had a problem; she had five bras with her, they were all old, she needed a new bra, she couldn't find one that fitted her in any of the shops around her.

When Tom phoned that evening, Jill explained her predicament; she told Tom of the lingerie shop in town that stocked her size. Tom said, "No problem, I'll get them for you tomorrow; what size do you want me to get?"

Jill replied, "36 G Cup."

Tom, who Jill now thought that he must have been drinking, said, "Wow, I didn't think that they were that big; I love big tits. Jill, you'll have them on Friday."

Friday came; Jill was surprised and excited when she saw the bag of lingerie that Tom had brought with him; there was everything there, bras, thongs, crotchless bodysuits and crotchless Basques; there were even self-supporting stockings. That night Pedro acted as chauffeur and drove the two Toms and Jill to an exclusive restaurant a few miles from the Villa. Tom was telling Jill all about his week; Jill was interested in what he was telling her; on the drive home, Tom and Jill sat in the back with young Tom in the front. Jill thanked Tom for the gorgeous lingerie, saying they fitted her perfectly, but he'd been too generous; could he please take something off her salary. Tom squeezed her hand, then whispered, "Jill, you make young Tom happy; he has matured since he has met you. When he's happy, I'm happy; now I want to make you happy."

They went out again on Saturday evening. Over dinner, Jill said, "Tom, before we left home to come here, I stumbled across the list of Tom's books for the next year. We are due to return home next Monday with you. Would it be possible if we stayed here for an extra week as we have such a good routine here we could finish the books before we go home?"

Before Tom could answer, young Tom said, "Dad, that's a great idea, we are sailing through the books, it would be great if we finished them, I would be so far in front of the rest of the class."

Tom replied, "Yes, you can do that; I have got a meeting on Wednesday morning this week. After it's finished, I will fly out, then spend some time with you, and we'll all go home on the following Monday; I could do with a little holiday."

That night Tom and Jil sat on the sofa watching a film, they were drinking wine. When the movie finished, Tom said, "Jill, I must thank you for what you've done with Tom. He's so confident now; he talks like an adult now. The change is remarkable, thank you."

As he said thank you, he leaned over and hugged Jill; their mouths met, they tongue kissed for several minutes. Tom was playing with Jill's massive tits; Jill sensed that Tom was getting aroused; Jill broke away gently from the embrace then said, "Tom, I am still intact; I must be sure before we do anything, please give me time."

Tom whispered in her ear, "Jill, you can have all the time you need; I find you so attractive; I want to be with you."

They kissed again; this time, Jill felt Tom unhook her bra; Tom's hands went under her top, he freed her massive tits from her bra. Jill then raised her arms and took off her top and bra; her tits looked incredible; Tom started to suck and play with them. Jill then saw the outline of Tom's stiff cock in his trousers; Jill felt it then asked, "Have I caused this, Tom?"

Tom nodded then as Jill unzipped Tom's trousers, then said, "I've never done this in my life, but I want to do it with you, I want to give you relief."

Tom quickly removed his trousers; then Jill went down on his stiff cock. after a couple of minutes, Jill said, "I must find a way to take all of you in my mouth, I'll research it tomorrow, I want to give you pleasure, if there's anything that you want me to do, just show me, and I'll do it for you, but you can't have my pussy until I am sure."

Tom said, "I understand, suck me and let me play with your beautiful tits."

Jill did it; she knew what she was doing, she had used her 36 G Cup tits to get four teachers to help her at exam time, with two of them a hand job and a feel of her massive tits was enough. She knew how to deep throat; she would do that with Tom tomorrow night; she knew it was only a matter of time before Tom would take her virginity; she was looking forward to that. Tom was caressing her massive tits as she sucked him and massaged his heavy balls, then Tom exploded in Jill's mouth; she felt the warmth of his cum, she kept sucking as he emptied his balls into her mouth. Jill didn't swallow; she held all his cum in her mouth. When he had finished, Jill cum kissed him for several minutes; Jill knew Tom was enjoying this as his tongue was working busily transferring his cum from her mouth back into his own.

When they stopped cum kissing, Jill said, "Did you enjoy that, Tom? I must be honest and say I enjoyed it; you're cum is sweet and delicious; if you eat more fruit, then it will get sweeter, and I'll enjoy it more."

Tom kissed her again so tenderly then said, "I enjoyed it very much; I have never cum kissed before, let me know what you want me to eat, and I'll eat it. Jill, thank you, you did that beautifully."

They kissed again, then Jill said, "I want to go to bed with you but I can't as young Tom comes to my bedroom every morning when he wakes up, it would break his heart if he came to my bedroom and I wasn't there. I think we will need to break this to him gently."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers