Mum and Gran are 36 G Cup Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom Takes Jill's Virginity.
2.5k words
4.37
13.1k
23
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,515 Followers

The next morning, young Tom came into Jill's bedroom just before eight; Jill hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Jill explained what they would do today; Tom was going go-karting with a Spanish boy who lived three Villas away from Tom's Villa. Juan and Tom were very competitive when they raced. Jill hoped that Tom senior would go with them. They all had breakfast together; then, Tom senior went to make some phone calls. Young Tom and Jill went onto the terrace to start their work. Young Tom was studying hard as Jill researched how to Deep Throat your partner. She also found another site on how to give the perfect blow job. Jill left both tabs open on her incognito browser.

Tom senior walked on to the terrace a couple of minutes later; he looked happy, he said, "Jill, I've some good news, I've changed my Wednesday meeting to Tuesday morning, I'll be back here on Tuesday afternoon. Tom, would you like ice cream? If you do, then go to the freezer and get Jill and yourself a nice ice cream."

Tom ran for the ice cream; Tom senior sat beside Jill; he held her hand then said, "Jill, I loved last night; I would like you to have this ring. I would like you to think of me every time you look at it."

He then slipped the ring onto her engagement finger; they kissed as he did it. It was a gorgeous, two large stoned diamond ring. Jill said, "That's beautiful, thank you. I'll wear it proudly. Tom, we must be careful with Tom, he's told me that Dot visits your house, he hates it when she stays over. We are going to go-karting this afternoon; please come with us and spend some quality time with both of us."

"That won't happen again with Dot; Dot's very competent in the office; she won't come to my house again unless you invite her. I'll go-karting with both of you this afternoon."

Jill smiled then said, "I've been doing my homework; I'm looking forward to tonight."

Tom looked at the two websites; he studied them carefully then just as young Tom came back with the ice cream, he said, "So am I."

It was a wonderful day, after lunch they went go-karting with Juan. They were both so competitive on the track; they were on for over an hour; Jill and Tom sat watching them; Tom was holding Jill's hand; young Tom couldn't see this. Jill said, "There's a lovely boutique I'd like to go to on the way home; I would like an outfit to wear tonight that I don't need to wear a bra with. Tom has been invited to swim in Juan's pool afterwards and then have his supper there. After we have been to the boutique, then we can go back to the Villa and have a couple of hours to ourselves before we go out for dinner. I'll be able to get some practice in for my new project if you want?"

"I'd love that Jill, you're making my cock so hard."

Then dropped Juan and Tom off at Juan's Villa; Jill spoke with Juan's mother, she would bring him home after nine as they would watch a film together. Juan's mum was so happy as the film was in English and Tom spoke English with Juan, and Juan's English was improving. They went to the boutique; Jill bought four outfits that she could wear without a bra; Jill was braless when she posed for Tom in each of the outfits, Jill could see the outline of his stiff cock in his trousers. They got back into the Range Rover; Jill squeezed and stroked Tom's stiff cock all the way home; as they turned into their driveway, Jill said, "If it had been dark, I would have made you cum by now."

They were alone in the Villa, they went into the lounge, and Tom stripped naked, Jill stripped to her G-string panties, she looked so sexy, Jill said, "I want to kiss and touch you first."

They kissed and cuddled for several minutes; Tom played with her massive tits; Jill was sure that if she just gave him a hand job, he would cum very quickly. She didn't, she positioned Tom on the sofa in a way that allowed him to play with her tits, and she could deep throat him. She angled her throat in line to take all of his stiff cock; then she noticed some precum on his cock's slit; Jill squeezed his cock slit open before she licked it away, she said, "You are giving me a little bonus today."

She licked it away then teased the head of his cock with her tongue; Tom loved it; he was purring with pleasure with it. Then she took his full length in her mouth, the head of his cock was hitting the walls of Jill's throat, Jill hadn't gagged, she came out him and said, "Tom, I can deep throat you, I took your full length, and I didn't gag. I must breathe through my nose, but I can do it; how was it for you?"

"Jill, I loved it; the head of my cock was hitting the walls of your throat; it felt so soft. Can you suck me off doing that? I've never had this in my life before."

Jill knew that she could do this, but there wouldn't be as much cum in her mouth as the cum that squirted in her throat would slide down her throat; she didn't tell Tom this. Then Jill gave Tom a sexual experience that he had never thought possible. For five minutes, her head bobbed up and down; she was taking his full length from the base of his cock to the crown of his cock with each bobb. Her tongue was also working on his stiff shaft. Jill was massaging Tom's heavy balls as she deep throated him. Tom's first squirt went straight down her throat; Jill realised what was happening then didn't bobb so profoundly; she didn't have as much cum in her mouth as last night, but she still had a lot.

They then cum kissed again; Tom loved it, once again, his tongue was working overtime. Then Jill said, "Tom, let's shower together; I want to wash you. It's just after five; we can eat just after six, then we'll be home for Tom at nine."

They went into the shower; Jill took off her G-string; her vulva was smooth and swollen; it looked so inviting. They stood under the shower, kissing and touching, then Jill started applying shower gel all over Tom's body. She paid a lot of attention to his cock and balls; pulling his foreskin back, she lathered the head of his cock. Tom was washing Jill's massive tits; what he was doing was very arousing for Jill. Then Jill said, "Tom, spread my cunt lips and wash my inner flaps. I'm very wet, tease my clit with your middle finger; I'll cum if you do that, then I want you to slip your middle finger up my cunt. My hymen may bleed when you do this. When I play with my pussy, I can get my index and middle finger inside me. Your fingers are thicker and longer than mine, so that you can use two fingers too. It may not bleed at all as I did a lot of horse riding in my teens that can break the hymen; I don't want any blood when we do it."

Tom did as he was instructed, he had a gentle touch, he teased Jill's big hard clit with a circular motion with his middle finger, he was so good that he made Jill cum, Jill said, "Tom, you're the first person to make me cum, slide your fingers up me now, I love what you're doing to me. "

Jack slid two fingers inside Jill's wet cunt, he finger fucked her for several minutes, Jill spread her legs wider, she pushed her pussy against his two fingers, she was gripping his fingers as he finger fucked her. Jack then pulled his fingers out; there was no blood; Jill then kissed Tom lovingly then said, "I'm sure that my cherry is popped, there will be no blood. I'm not on the pill; I'm safe until the twenty-second of this month by the calendar calculation. It's a risk that I want to take with you."

They then dressed; Jill put on one of her braless outfits; she looked gorgeous and very erotic. The meal was beautiful; they held hands, they kissed, they talked. Jill's ring sparkled; they looked like a happy, engaged couple. They got back to the Villa just before nine, Tom opened a bottle of Champagne, they sat in the lounge, Tom said, "I have got the feeling that Tom will be exhausted when he gets here, I've to be at the airport at six tomorrow morning, will you drive me to the airport? I would like to have a chat with Tom when he gets home; Jill, could you leave us alone for a couple of minutes when he gets home?"

"Of course, I will do both things that you ask, don't be surprised if I wake you at four-thirty."

They kissed again then Tom came home, he was exhausted, he gave Jill a big hug then gave Tom a piece of paper then he said, "Dad, when you're at home, could you go into my bedroom and on the bookcase there are the three books on this list, could you bring them back with you so I can give them to Juan? They will help his English."

Jill then left the room, and Tom said, "Tom, how are you getting on with Jill? I think that she's wonderful."

"Dad, she is; I love her, she's taught me so much, if I have a problem, she fixes it for me."

"Tom, I am so happy to hear this; I got Jill to look after you as things haven't been good for all of us since mum died. Jill has brought stability to all our lives. I love her, too; I'm thinking of asking her to marry me. You're all I've got; I wanted to ask you what you think before I ask her."

"Dad do it; it's best for all of us; I would be so happy if you do this."

"Thanks, Tom, I feel the same as you. I fly back early tomorrow morning, but I'll bring the books so Juan can have them on Tuesday afternoon."

Tom gave young Tom a hug and a kiss on the cheek; then Tom went to his bed. Jill came back into the lounge; she said, "We should give Tom a few minutes to get to sleep; I heard him brushing his teeth. Usually, he's asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow. Bring the books for Juan; Tom's a lovely boy for thinking of Juan. Jill then hugged Tom, then said, "Tom, I want you tonight; it just feels so right. It would be better if I went on top of you in the cowgirl position, then if I've any pain or discomfort, I can control it. I'll also bring a towel so you can lie on it."

They kissed lovingly, then Tom said, "Jill, will you marry me?"

"Are you proposing?"

"Yes."

"I would love too; I have fallen in love with you. I wouldn't want a big wedding if you, me, Tom, and my mum would be fine with me. Tom will be so happy to hear this."

"He is, I asked him what he thought, and he told me to do it. He said that it would be good for all of us. Jill, I don't want you to go on the pill; I want us to have a child. I am older than you, but I want to watch the child growing up. I love you too; let's get to bed."

They lay on Tom's bed, Tom lay on top of the towel Jill had got, she then sucked his cock until he was rock hard, Jill squatted over him holding his cock at the base, she teased her big hard clit with the crown of his cock, she made her pussy wet doing this. She then stroked her long sex slit with the crown of his cock, his head of his cock just inside her cunt flaps, Tom loved this, she then put his cock head in the middle of her sex slit then pushed down, she had taken half of Jack's cock length. It felt great. She raised herself then went down again, this time the base of his cock hit her cunt lips; Jill said, "Jack, it feels wonderful, let me get a rhythm going now. I can tell you one thing, once I get used to this, things will only get better."

Jill soon had a powerful rhythm going, up and down with a slightly circular motion; her tits were swaying beautifully, Tom's eyes were glued on them, Jill then brought her left breast to her mouth, she was riding Tom while she licked and sucked her hard nipple. Tom said, "Jill, that looks amazing; you make me so horny."

Jill kept hammering Tom's cock; fifteen minutes later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other; Jill's pussy was so wet it was squelching. Jill came off, they lay kissing and touching then Jill said, "I'm so happy that I've given you my virginity, it felt great, I had no pain, no blood, let me make you hard again, this time I want you on top."

Tom's cock was soon hard again; he then took Jill in the missionary position; Tom had a powerful hip movement; it felt so good. Jill was having many small orgasms; Tom was pounding her relentlessly, twenty minutes later, he exploded inside her. It was now eleven-thirty, they fell asleep in each other's arm's

The next morning Jill's smartphone alarm went off at four-thirty; they kissed, Tom needed the bathroom, he came back, and Jill went to work on his cock. He was soon hard, then Jill said, "Tom, let me get on all fours; I want you to fuck me doggy style. I want it deep and hard."

Jill realised that when she sucked Tom's cock, it made her pussy wet. She loved to suck his cock. It felt so good when Tom slid inside her dripping pussy doggy style; he soon had a powerful rhythm going; they had left the bedside lamp on, Tom was watching Jill's massive tits swaying in the dressing table's mirror. He adored Jill's tits. Fifteen minutes later, Tom shot his load inside Jill's hungry cunt; it felt so good. They then showered, Tom, shaved, then they left for the airport. Tom only had an overnight bag; they kissed passionately in the car before he left. Tom said, "I will phone you when I arrive; I'm looking forward to Tuesday. I want to organise my life, so I'm spending more time with you; I don't know how you're feeling, but my cock is tingling."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,515 Followers