All Comments on 'Mum and Her Nakedness'

by marksthldn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why

Didnt you fuck her.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
I agree with anon...

I hope part 2 is coming where you explore her 'pinkness'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what an excellent first-time contribution

The gifted author provides the best description I've ever read of a boy's first sight of his own mother's cunt. "Her pussy was exposed in all its glory (and let me tell you it was absolutely glorious!!). I remember every fold of it as it opened like a bright pink flower for me, both lips parted." Then the aroma wafting from between his mother's legs--"the musky but sensual smell of a woman's most private area"--hits him, his own mother's cunt-smell, and he tingles from head to toe. It's a brief but life-altering moment, but "that view is fresher in my mind's eye as anything that has happened since." No doubt about it, this is definitely a mommy-loving boy. For him nothing can ever excite him, can get him nearly as hard, like the wonderful hairy hole he came out of. And there are lots and lots of sons just like him. You probably know a few yourself. Most all of them have girlfriends or are married. But when they're on top of whatever female, plugging away and blowing their balls, the picture in their mind and heart is of that unique in the world, magical hole where their life-story started--their own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good story

Honest and realistic. Seeing mom's pussy is the most amazing and wonderful thing many young men have ever seen. It makes a lasting impression that cannot be compared.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 9 years ago
Great first story

With a 5 star start like this you have many readers anxious for more. Please don't disappoint us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very nice start to a HOT and arousing story. I think he should explore the pink hole & wet lips more so. His MOM needs to be screwed hard as she exposes herself for a reason. Her son is very willing. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
this is what you call

dancing all around but never getting to the point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
William Smyth...

"Anxious" is not a "good" word... The author "has his readers full of anxiety (nervous)"...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarksthldn@marksthldn
Would love to hear from anyone who enjoys my stories and the subject matters involved.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES