Mum and Her Voluptous Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum was so well prepared when Jack came home, and she had even put Jo's address into the Navi. So they set off ten minutes after Jack got home. If the roads were good, they could be at Jo's at eight this evening. Mum was wearing a top and leggings, she was wearing a bra, but it was very thin. The traffic was heavy. They made good progress, and then they hit a wall of stationary cars and lorries. They moved three miles in an hour. They got it on the radio that there had been a significant pile-up involving ten vehicles.

They came to an exit junction. Jack went off the Motorway and gave mum his smartphone, telling her to get on Google maps and put in Aunt Jo's address. It was terrific. It recognised that the Motorway was blocked and gave a route on secondary roads. So they started to make progress, occasionally they could see the Motorway and the stationary vehicles.

Three hours later, they rejoined the Motorway, but they had only travelled one hundred and fifty miles. The new arrival time at Jo's was two tomorrow morning.

It was now after seven. Jack said, "Mum, I'm getting hungry; maybe we should find a hotel for tonight then start fresh for Aunt Jo's first thing tomorrow morning? What do you think?"

"I'm tired and hungry too, and it's been a stressful drive. So, yes, pull off at the next town, and we'll find a hotel; I hope that we find something with a good restaurant."

They tried several hotels; all were full. Then they saw a 4 Star hotel, mum went in and came back out with a smile on her face, she said, "Jack, I got the last room in the Hotel, it's in the attic of the hotel, it's got a shower and bathroom, but it's only got a double bed, we'll have to share the bed, are you ok with that?"

"Mum, that's not a problem. Can we eat there, or do we need to find a restaurant?"

"It's got a first-class restaurant, and I have booked a table. We need to order before nine. Jack, I have got a small overnight bag with my makeup and odds and ends in it. Give me your clothes for tomorrow and your toiletry bag, and I'll put my stuff in it. That will save us from carrying those two heavy suitcases up to the attic."

Jack and also took clothes to wear for dinner as this was a classy hotel. Jack used the bathroom first, he had a quick shower, then dressed, he then went to the bar. Mum had told him to order a nice bottle of wine, and she would be with him in twenty minutes.

Mum looked stunning when she came into the bar. She looked happy; Jack was courteous. He stood up when she approached his table. They sipped their wine then ordered their meal. As they waited to be called to their table, mum surprised Jack when she asked, "Do you still see this girlfriend that did everything for you?"

Jack was surprised, his face reddened, he was nervous about this, he said, "Mum, I want to be honest with you, she was eight years older than me, she was married. She left the area four months ago when her husband got promoted. I haven't seen her since."

"How did you meet her?"

"Online, she was looking for sex as her husband didn't satisfy her. We met on a sex chat site; one thing led to another then we would meet three or four times a week depending on whether her husband was working away from home. We weren't in love or anything like that. It was only about sex."

"How long did you have this relationship for?"

"Just over three months, she had a nice body, but she wasn't that good looking. She didn't have much class."

Mum was beginning to understand more about Jack now, he was being honest with her, and she liked that. They were then called to their table. The meal and service were excellent. Then mum said, "I phoned Aunt Jo and told her we wouldn't be there until tomorrow, she's going to leave a key under her mat, she had cooked a Leg of Lamb for us, but we can have it tomorrow."

They finished their meal then sat in the bar to finish the second bottle of wine. Mum said, "When we go up to our room, would you use the bathroom first as it will take me longer to prepare myself. This will allow you to pick the side of the bed that you want. I'll only wear a negligee in bed. That's unusual as normally I sleep naked."

"I'm the same mum. I usually only wear boxer shorts."

They went upstairs; Jack went into the bathroom; when Jack was in the bathroom, mum changed into the red negligee that Jack had spunked into a while ago. She wore nothing below it. It was see-through.

Her massive tits and long sex slit looked beautiful. Jack came out of the bathroom. There was a bulge in his boxers. His massive cock looked impressive. Mum said, "Jack, you have done all the driving; you must be tired. Get into bed; if you're asleep when I come out, then I'll understand."

"Mum, there's no chance of that. I want to say goodnight to you."

Mum smiled when he said this, and she looked gorgeous when she went into the bathroom. Mum had a beautiful butt. Jack got into the bed on the left side. This would allow his right hand to be free for touching and feeling,

Jack was horny; if he could have a nice feel of mum's massive tits, then he would be happy. He would try to feel her pussy if the chance arose as she wasn't wearing any panties. Would mum let him?

Jack then took off his boxers. He wanted to be skin against skin with mum. If mum didn't like it, he would put them back on.

Mum came out of the bathroom, Jack's cock stiffened, mum looked so sexy, mum smiled, "I'm happy that you're not sleeping, will I switch off the lights?"

"Mum, I want to look into your eyes when we kiss. I'd prefer them on."

"I think the same way Jack, I'll leave them on. Will I take off my negligee, my girls want played with, and I want to watch you playing with them?"

"That would be nice, mum; I want us both to be comfortable when we're naked. This will be the first time that I'll have seen you naked. In case you get a shock, I've taken off my boxer shorts. I'm naked too."

Mum took off her negligee. Her body was gorgeous, her massive tits he had seen and played with, but her stomach was flat, her vulva was smooth and swollen. Her thick pussy lips were perfectly formed. Her long sex slit looked so inviting.

Mum carefully came under the sheet. Then her hand went to Jack's head. She held his head until her tongue went deep inside Jack's mouth. Then, she pulled his head closer so she could give him more of her tongue.

It felt so natural and spontaneous to both of them as mum felt Jacks chest muscles and Jack felt and played with mum's massive tits.

Then Jack felt mum spread her legs. Her hand went to her beautiful cunt. Then her fingers started to play with her pussy. Jack couldn't believe mum was doing this, and she wasn't hiding it, she was openly playing with her pussy as Jack played with tits then mum said, "I've never had a problem with vaginal dryness, but I want to be sure that my pussy is wet for you, I want it very wet for you."

Jack took the initiative before he went to mum's pussy. He took her right hand and placed it on his massive stiff cock. Mum felt it and touched it, then said, "Jack, it's massive, it's so thick and long. I know that it is wrong, but I want it, I'm sure of that. Do you want your mum's pussy? Only do it if you're sure. This is so important for both of us. This must be consensual."

"Mum, I want you so much. You're the only woman that I want to be with. I feel so comfortable when I'm with you. I don't want you for just a quick fuck. I want you every day. We can do this, mum."

"Jack, your girlfriend, was good for you as part of your growing up, whatever she did with you, I will do it better, I can do a lot of things that men like. Can I put your cock inside me? I'm so wet now?"

They tongue kissed lovingly for a minute. Then Jack felt mum guiding the bulbous head of his cock to her wet pussy lips. His head slid inside mum's entrance; mum gasped as Jack gave a gentle push.

Mum took two-thirds of Jack's massive cock, then said, "Jack, it's wonderful, you're stretching me, and it feels so good. Would you please give me more? I can take it. I'm so glad that we're doing this. Jack, fuck your mum hard and deep. Your mum needs a good fucking."

Jack slowly withdrew his cock to his bulbous head. The warmth and wetness of mum's dripping pussy felt so good. He pushed again; mum angled her hips to take his stiff shaft, then the head of his cock touched mum's cervix, her pussy lips were tightly around the base of his cock.

Mum was taking Jack's entire length. Finally, mum said, "I love your cock Jack, you stretch me; the head of your cock is hitting my cervix. It feels so good. You're going to make me cum. Do you want to make your mummy cum?"

"Of course I do, mum, let me get a nice rhythm going, don't worry if you cum quickly, I'll hold back and make you cum again, mum, you are giving me a fantastic ride, your gripping my cock at the right times. This is so good. How's it for you?"

Jack now had a powerful rhythm going. He had changed his position, so his cock was stimulating the underside of mum's big clit on each thrust and withdrawal. This would definitely make mum cum. Two minutes later, mum's whole body was trembling as she had a mind-blowing orgasm.

Jack kept pounding mum's pussy as he felt the warmth of her cunt juice all around his cock. Finally, mum cried out, "Jack, that was amazing; you have no idea how much I needed that. Keep going. I have got the feeling that my next orgasm will be even better. Jack, I feel that your cock was made for my cunt. Everything feels so natural. When I climaxed there, it was spontaneous; it just happened, the way you were riding me just felt so good, and that's what made me cum. I want you to cum now Jack, let's try and cum together on the next one?"

Jack soon had a strong rhythm going. He loved it; mum's pussy felt so good, she loved his cock, it felt so tight but nice. Jack was now authoritatively riding her. Jack sensed that mum wanted Jack's cock to dominate her to take the places she had never been before.

Mum said, "Jack, I love how your fucking me; you're hitting my cervix with the head of your cock. I've never had that before. Give it harder and faster, I can take it, and I need this so bad. Is that good for you? You're giving your mum a great fuck."

"I love fucking you, mum. I love watching your big tits wobbling as I ride you; mum, this feels so good."

Jack then leaned over and started to take turns sucking on mum's big hard nipples. Jack was working his hips on her hard now; mum's hips were working in unison with Jack's; she was taking his cock so deep now.

Mum said, "Jack, fuck me hard now; next week, we can make love when we're at Aunt Jo's; I want you to pound my cunt now. It feels so fucking good."

Mum was close, and so was Jack; then Jack said as he was pounding mum's pussy relentlessly, "Mum, cum for me, let me feel your creamy spunk on my cock, cum for me, I'm close, let's do it together."

Two minutes later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other; they were both trembling with their orgasms. They kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes, then Jack said, "Mum, that was amazing; I loved every minute of it. We are made for each. How will it be at Aunt Jo's as you can be a bit loud at times, especially when you're cuming?"

Mum laughed then said, "Jack, don't worry, tomorrow I'll phone Aunt Jo and tell her we will only need the bedroom with the king-size bed then she'll know that we have taken the big step; Aunt Jo can be very noisy too, it must run in the family! But, Jack, your cock is still hard. So let's do it again."

12