Mum and I go to the Nude Beach Pt. 01

Story Info
Mum and I have fun watching others at the nude beach.
2k words
4.47
71.1k
92

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Mum and I go to the Nude Beach

It was only 10am and the thermometer on the wall had already climbed past 90°. I went to the fridge to get myself a glass of iced water, hoping that would cool me down.

Mum had just returned from hanging the washing on the line.

"That will be dry in an hour," she laughed, "and that is all the housework that I'll be doing today."

"Would you like some water too, Mum?" I asked.

She had plopped down on a chair in the kitchen. I could see that beads of sweat had formed on her shoulders and chest. She was naked as was I and dad. We are a nudist family and have been all our lives. Mum and Dad were nudists when they met so it was only natural that I would be raised in a nudist household. And we lived on acreage just outside of town on the coast, which was idyllic as we were surrounded by forest and no neighbours to worry about.

"Yes please honey," Mum replied. I poured mum a drink and sat down beside her.

"How is your uni assignment going Greg?" she asked. I was in first year of university studying law and had been working hard on an assignment due next week.

"Finished it last night," I said with some satisfaction, as I tend to be the type to leave things to the last minute.

"Good for you" said Mum and reached across and gave my hand a squeeze and a playful pat, which brought a smile to my face.

Mum got up and walked to the sink. My eyes followed her. Mum was only 40 years old and she could easily pass as my sister. She was long and lean with smallish but firm breasts. She exercised every day and her toned muscles were golden brown from time spent in the fresh air. Her shaved pussy was pert and compact. I adored looking at her as she stood rinsing the dishes from this morning's breakfast.

I got up and grabbed a tea towel to help her. I was unconcerned that my cock had swollen from the sensuous joy that I got from gazing on her gorgeous body. Mum glanced down and laughed.

"What dirty thoughts have you been thinking?" she said as she playfully splashed some washing up water on my hard cock.

To be honest, I did not need dirty thoughts to get hard. I presumed I was no different to most eighteen-year-olds in that their hormones take control any time of the day and erections become second nature. As nudists, our family was unconcerned by these sights. Dad seemed to have hard ons as often as I did and who could blame him, having a beautiful wife to fulfil his needs.

"Oh that, "I said as I looked down with pride on my impressive manhood, "what do you expect, walking around naked in front of me you brazen hussy."

Mum feigned indignation and grabbed the wooden spoon that she was washing and struck me rather forcefully on my undefended cock.

I recoiled in pain, but mum only laughed. "Awww, what's the matter, here, let me rub it better."

She reached across and gently patted my cock, then resumed washing the dishes. Such playful interludes were common in our household. There was no need for any false modesty. Being nudists, we were totally comfortable with our bodies and touching was a perfectly normal activity.

"What say we head down to the beach after this," mum suggested.

"I'll be in that, I've got the day free now that my assignment is done," I replied.

At that moment, dad entered the room. He had been in the garage working on fixing the lawnmower.

"Phil, Greg and I are going to the beach, care to join us?

"Tempting Jenny, but I've got to get this lawnmower fixed. The grass is out of control and it looks like rain later today, I'll pass, but you two have fun," said Phil.

"We will," said Jenny, with a twinkle in her eye, as she pulled the plug in the sink and wiped her hands dry.

The beach was only a five minute drive away and although not an official nudist beach, it was never patrolled and nudity there was the norm. Also, it was rarely crowded, so it was a lovely place to go and relax and be yourself.

Mum slipped on a light sundress. There was no need for any underwear. I pulled on a pair of shorts and that was it. We placed some drinks and fruit in the small cane basket along with some sun screen. Finally, we grabbed the medium sized umbrella, then made our way to the car.

In minutes we were walking along the bush track from the carpark to the beach. It looked like it was going to be a quiet day, as there were only three other cars there. The track opened up to a glorious view of the ocean. The track end virtually divided the beach in half. The beach was not particularly large, perhaps only two hundred yards in either direction from the track. It was our habit to turn left, as we did this day. We could see an umbrella about half way along. As we walked closer, we could see that there was a middle aged couple under it and thankfully, they were nude. The husband was lying on his stomach and the wife was on her back. Her legs were somewhat spread-eagled and her eyes were closed so I was unsure whether she was asleep or not. Either way, she made no effort to close her legs as we walked past.

We decided to make our camp about a further twenty five yards on. First things first, mum deftly whipped her sundress off and I dropped my pants. Next, the umbrella went up and we spread our towels underneath. Then it was a short sprint to the water's edge to cool off.

The water temperature was divine and we both dived under the small swell that crashed on the beach. Together we swum out a short distance to where we could both stand in the shoulder deep water. Mum floated on her back, her lovely breasts glistening as the Sun reflected off them.

I floated on my back too, as gentle waves lifted me and then dropped me. It was totally relaxing. Soon, we had had enough and made our way back to the shore.

As we left the water, we both glanced across to where the other couple were on the beach. The man had now rolled over onto his back and he was indeed sporting a massive erection. His hand had found its way between his wife's open legs and he was softly massaging her pussy.

Neither mum nor I were particularly surprised by this, as it was a fairly common practice on this virtually deserted beach. There were no other people in sight. We made our way back to our towels and dried off. The Sun had quite a bite in it, so it was important to apply the sunscreen. This was not only sensible but something that I was looking forward to. It has always been our practice to rub the sunscreen on the other person. This was a sensuous pleasure that we allowed ourselves to enjoy. I volunteered to do mum first. She turned her back to me and I dribbled the sun lotion onto her shoulders and let a good amount of it run down the hollow of her back to the top of her buttocks.

Slowly, I rubbed it in. Her skin was soft and warm. She spread her legs so that I could apply the sunscreen easily down the length of each of them. Then she turned around and I again trickled the sunscreen onto her shoulders, this time the lotion oozed down onto her breasts. With one hand for each of her stunning mounds, I lovingly massaged the sunscreen in, brushing against her nipples which rose in delight. Then I applied some more to my hands and rubbed it into her stomach, before making my way down to her pussy. She spread her legs so that I could more easily apply it. Perhaps, I spent a little more time than required in that area, but surely as a dutiful son, in was obliged to make sure she didn't burn in that delicate area.

Then it was my turn. I faced away from her as she did my back and this afforded me a view of the couple down the beach. Both the husband and wife were sitting up and looking in our direction, obviously enjoying the sight of us smearing the protection on each other. Certainly, the husband was enjoying it as he was sporting a considerable erection. He was not the only one and as I turned to have my front done, my own erection brushed against mum's stomach. Having finished with my shoulders and chest, she squeezed a generous amount in her hand and slowly rubbed it into my rock hard cock. The feeling was sublime and it was all that I could do not to explode in an orgasm there and then. Soon though, the important job was finished and we both laid down on our towels and enjoyed the Sun's warmth on our bodies.

I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I knew, mum had shaken me awake and motioned for me to look up the beach. Here our companions were engaged in serious lovemaking, The husband had moved down and his head was firmly between his wife's legs, furiously licking on her cunt. She was up on her elbows and her head arched back as she clearly enjoyed the attention. Next, he was up on his knees and he spread her legs even further apart. He mounted her and drove his massive cock deep into her pussy. Rhythmically, he stroked back and forth.

The sight was extremely titillating and my own cock reacted by rising to its full length. Mum reached across and took a firm hold of it. Without taking her eyes off the action going on only a short distance from us, she expertly caressed my balls with one hand while rubbing my cock with the other. I reached across to find her legs spread wide open and my fingers parted her moist pussy lips and I entered her easily. I worked in unison with her as we both neared orgasm.

Up from us, the husband let out a gentle moan as he obviously came and filled his wife's cunt with his cum. He fell onto her stomach, his arse rising and falling as he pumped the last drop of semen into her.

This was all too much for me and my cock exploded and load after load of cum cascaded onto my stomach. Mum slowed her stroking and squeezed the tip of my cock getting cum on her hand. She raised her hand to her mouth and greedily licked my warm love juice off it. This prompted me to drive my fingers deeper into her cunt and with that, I felt her muscles contract and orgasm coursed through her body, causing her to buck uncontrollably. She then fell back breathlessly onto her towel.

I did likewise, being completely spent. We both lay there breathing heavily, relishing the erotic episode that had just taken place. Up from us the couple were doing likewise, lying peacefully no doubt very satisfied with their efforts.

I could feel the cum drying on my belly, so I grabbed mum's hand and pulled her up and we both walked into the water to clean up and cool off.

We hugged as we stood in the waist deep water. Our love for each other only deepens when we can enjoy such intimacy and as we walked hand in hand back to our towels, I looked her in the eyes and thanked my lucky stars for this special relationship.

This was turning out to be a very enjoyable day at the beach and it wasn't over yet.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers