Mum and I go to the Nude Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
Mum and I have more fun when we get home.
2.5k words
4.46
41.7k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
740 Followers

The sand was lovely and warm as we made our way back to our towels.

It was approaching midday and we were certainly grateful for the umbrella to protect us from the noon day sun.

I went to the hamper and got a cold drink for us both. We sat there looking out to the ocean and took in the serenity. Seagulls flew overhead, squawking loudly as the tend to do, as if ready to fight over any scrap of food that we might throw their way.

I sat back on my elbows and the gentle breeze across my body felt very sensuous and before long my cock had risen to attention. The feeling of freedom was very satisfying as there was no one on this beach to complain about a man sporting an erection. Certainly not my mother, who chatted nonchalantly with me, totally unconcerned by my hard cock.

Our beach companions had stood up and began walking in our direction along the beach. They walked past us and headed towards the rock pools that marked the end of the beach and the headland that separated this beach from the next. The rock pools were my favourite part of the beach. They were deep enough to sit in with the water up to your shoulders. If the surf was rough, they were a welcome sanctuary.

When they arrived at the rock pools, they gently eased themselves in, no doubt wary of the slippery surface. Once in they submerged themselves, only their heads showing above the water. I could only imagine what their hands were getting up to at this stage. After a little while, the husband eased himself out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool, facing his wife. He spread his legs and the wife moved closer. She took his engorged cock into her mouth and gently sucked. He sat back on his elbows as her head bobbed up and down, taking the full length of his considerable cock into her eager mouth. She expertly sucked his cock for some minutes. I was certainly enjoying the view as my hard cock would attest.

Mum, who had been snoozing at this stage now opened her eyes. She could see that I was looking towards the end of the beach, and she followed my gaze. At this point the wife stopped sucking her husband's cock and pulled back. The husband slid into the pool and the wife took the spot that he was occupying on the rock pool edge. She spread her legs and soon his head was between them, sucking on her delicious pussy. Mum and I watched on silently, enjoying the show that they were putting on. After a few minutes of licking her cunt, he pulled away and floated to the middle of the rock pool. His wife left the edge and submerged herself into the water beside him. They splashed around for a few moments then pulled them selves out of the pool and started back to their towels.

I looked across to mum and she had her legs parted widely. For my part, my erection was rock hard after watching such an erotic performance. The husband was still sporting an erection as they walked close to us on the way back to their spot on the beach. As they reached us, they stopped and smiled.

"What a beautiful day," said the wife.

"Glorious," said my mum, "were else would you want to be on a day like today? You two seem to be enjoying it."

"Oh we sure are, "said the husband "we love it when its nice and quiet with not many around."

"We do too," I said, "we have enjoyed watching you."

"So I can see," said the wife with a laugh, looking directly at my raging hard on.

Mum laughed as well. "I can see both our men have enjoyed it. That cock has been hard most of the morning." She was looking admiringly at the husband's still erect cock. "Your wife certainly has all the oral skills. I'm sure my son would love her to show him her talents."

The wife's jaw dropped and she looked across to her husband.

"Your son?" she gasped, "we thought you were boyfriend and girlfriend, you even pulled him off!"

"No, he's my son alright, we are a very close family," replied mum.

"Clearly," said the husband "that is pretty hot."

Without saying another word, the wife sat down on the sand beside me and took a firm grip on my stiff cock. She lowered her head and took my manhood into her mouth. Expertly she licked up and down the shaft, cradling my balls with her left hand. She teased the head of my cock with darting kisses and then slowly worked her way up and down the length. With each movement she took my cock deeper into her mouth. With great skill she soon had all of me in her mouth. She sucked hard and I could feel my dick deep down her throat.

I looked across and discovered that mum was not going to be left out of the action. She had taken the husband's cock into her own mouth and was greedily sucking it and swallowing its entire considerable length. I was in heaven, enjoying a delightful blow job and watching my mum sucking off a complete stranger.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the job at hand. I cupped the wife's breasts as they hung seductively before me as her head bobbed up and down. I could feel an orgasm build deep in my balls and I held her head as I erupted, spewing a giant load of cum into her eager mouth. My cock pulsated wildly as I unloaded, and she voraciously swallowed every drop. She removed her head from my cock and licked the last of my cum from her lips.

My attention turned to my mother when I heard a loud moan stem from the husband. Holding onto mum's head he pumped into her mouth and he too exploded, sending a river of cum down her throat. Mum didn't miss a beat, swallowing every mouthful and slowly sucked his cock, milking it for the very last drop. The husband dropped to his knees, fully spent by the exertion. He looked across to his wife with a very satisfied look on his face, He wasn't the only one, as I could confidently say that all four of us had enjoyed the proceedings immensely.

"Honey, I think we should let these nice people enjoy the sunshine." Said the wife as she grabbed her husband's hand and led him away. "Thank you for that, we certainly enjoyed it."

"Oh, so did we, didn't we son," said mum with a broad smile on her face.

"You bet mum, dad is going to be pissed when we tell him what he missed out on." I laughed.

"I just hope he got the lawn mowed!" sniggered mum.

We both chuckled uncontrollably, knowing that we had one up on dad and he may not think it so funny if he was working hard while we were having so much fun at the beach.

Time would tell.

"How about one last swim mum?" I said as the afternoon was wearing on and it was getting time to go home.

"Sure honey." Mum replied as she stood and offered her hand to help me up.

We strolled hand in hand down to the water's edge. It was close to 2pm and we had been at the beach for just on 3 hours. Much as I love the beach, that is about as long as I care to stay as I do get a bit bored, although that wasn't the case today.

We jumped a few waves and then dived under a large wave that had built as it rushed to the shore. The water was invigorating and I stayed under letting the water lap my shoulders, Mum swam up to me and her breasts were at a tempting level to my mouth. What is a boy to do but make the most of the opportunity. I reached out and grabbed mum's shoulders and pulled her towards me. I opened wide and guided her left breast into my mouth. The salty tang on her soft skin was intoxicating and I sucked gently feeling her nipple harden. She reached down with her free hand to discover that my cock had again hardened. She took a firm grip and stroked lovingly as I sucked.

"Cum for me honey," she whispered in my ear. I needed little encouragement as I had felt an orgasm building. My tongue flicked her stiff nipple and I let out a gentle moan as I exploded into her hand. Cumming in the ocean was a unique feeling. Certainly, it meant no cleaning up. Mum slowed her stroking as I came down from the high of an intense orgasm.

"That was nice mum, thank you," I managed to stammer. Mum just smiled. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it as much as I dad.

We walked back to our towels and gathered our things together to leave. Without talking to each other we decided to walk naked to the track entrance. On many occasions we have walked the track back to the car naked and even driven home naked. After all, it is just a five minute drive on a quiet road. Another couple had arrived at the beach about half an hour ago and positioned themselves between the other couple and the track entrance. They were sunbathing in the nude as well. We walked past our new "friends" and waved goodbye. The husband was still sporting a hard on. It seemed that he had a perpetual one all day. They waved back and said goodbye.

We then walked past the new arrivals. The female was on her back, sitting up on her haunches, her legs spread-eagled, tanning her bald pussy. Her partner was lying on his stomach. I took the opportunity to have a nice look at her pussy as she made no attempt to hide from me. Mum could see that I was staring and gave me a playful slap. We both had a bit of a laugh.

We decided to walk the track naked to the car. We didn't encounter anyone else, so we opened the doors, turned on the engine and the air conditioning and waited a minute for the car to cool down. We then drove home in the nude.

As we drove up the driveway, we could see that dad had got the mower to start as the lawn was neatly mown. It looked beautiful and we knew that dad would be pleased as the lawn was his pride and joy. We pulled up under the carport and got out, our clothes were in the basket.

"Bit hot were you?" dad sneered sarcastically, seeing us naked.

"What about you"" I replied as dad was naked too.

"You would be too son if you spent 3 hours mowing the lawn." dad replied. If he was trying to make me feel guilty he had failed as I knew he wouldn't let me mow the lawn as that was his prized job.

"You could get me a beer though," he said. "Me too," said mum and one for me made three.

We sat in the shade of the patio, savouring the golden nectar.

"How was the beach?" dad finally asked.

"It was beautiful there today, we met a lovely couple," said mum.

"Oh really? "said dad with a slight inflection in his voice. He was well aware that the beach was a great place for meeting people and having fun. Many time the three of us had had an erotic encounter there and dad had come home with a few stories of his own after some solo trips there.

"Yes," we met a lovely couple there, the hubby had a very nice cock." said mum teasingly.

"Nicer than mine?" enquired dad, waving his impressive cock in mum's direction.

"Oh no honey," said mum reassuringly, but it was nice and thick, it was quite the mouthful."

Mum was such a tease, so I thought I better join the conversation.

"And his wife sure knows how to suck a cock too," I enthused.

Dad just looked at the both of us and shook his head. This reduced the three of us to hysterical laughter.

I just loved that our family was so relaxed with our sexuality. It was something that I had grown up with, so it was perfectly natural as far as I was concerned. We were so close and giving pleasure to each other was second nature. We never felt that we had to conform to whatever society decreed was "normal'. Open sexuality and sexual enjoyment were our "normal" and nothing was going to change that.

"You should have been there dad, I'm sure the wife would have sucked your cock too." I spoke, trying to make dad feel better.

"Thanks son, maybe next time, anyway, your mum is the best cocksucker around, so I don't think I have missed out."

Mum physically blushed. How cute. "Thank you darling, I guess practice does make perfect, "she gushed.

With that she moved over to dad's seat and took his cock into her skilful hands. She stroked him gently until his cock grew to its full length. She then wrapped her mouth around it and expertly ran her tongue from its tip to his balls.

Dad lay back in his chair and gave himself to the pleasure at hand. I watched on enthralled, and my cock stiffened. My hand moved down, and I began to slowly stroke my stiff manhood.

Dad gently caressed mum's boobs as she continued to suck his cock. I could see that her nipples were growing as they did earlier in the day when I had the chance to suck on them.

Mum then stood up and eased dad's hard cock into her moist pussy. Up and down she moved, taking dad's cock all the way deep into her cunt and then pulling back until the tip of his cock teased her entrance and her clit. Slowly and rhythmically, she rode that magnificent cock. Dad was moaning with pleasure. His breath quickened and I knew he was close to blowing his load. Mum too was close to orgasm as she plunged her pussy deep onto dad's cock.

"I'm cumming," cried dad as he pulled mum towards him. Mum increased her tempo and she let out a low loud cry as she came all over dad's hard cock. Dad bucked under mum's shuddering body and he pumped his load deep into her cunt. Mum collapsed onto dad's chest, her own chest heaving from the exertion.

What a sight! I stroked my own cock and, in an instant, a massive load of cum burst forth from my throbbing cock and covered my stomach.

All three of us lay exhausted, savouring the moment.

Well, this had become a very fun day and I had a feeling that there was more fun to come.

Seebob69
Seebob69
740 Followers