Mum and Sister Mary are Close Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Is In Bed With Mum and Sister Mary.
4.4k words
4.57
15.1k
36
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious, to say the least. I hope that you enjoy it.

Jack was enjoying the meal with mum and Sister Mary. It was so relaxed; Jack hadn't expected it to be so relaxed. Mum and Sister Mary were talking about the new school. They were both excited about it. Sister Mary had now arranged a new apartment for herself. It was owned by the Church so that she wouldn't pay any rent on it. Jack wasn't saying too much. He was busy comparing mum and Sister Mary's tits; he wondered who had the biggest. There wasn't much in it.

Jack was sure that they were both pushing their tits out. They had both excused themselves after they had finished their starters. They came back to the table, and both of them were showing more cleavage. Both of them had undone an extra button on their blouses.

Jack thought that mum had changed a lot since his accident with the football. She was now dressing a lot more suggestively than she had ever done before. They spent more time together in the evenings. Mum was hugging him at every opportunity she got.

He looked forward to the hugs as she always pushed her massive tits against him; they felt so good. They finished their main course; they all had steaks that melted in their mouths. They had a bottle of wine before they left the house. They had finished their third bottle in the restaurant. Mum had noticed this, then mum said, "Does anyone want a coffee or dessert, or will we go back home and have some more wine there?"

They all wanted to go back home. As they were waiting for the bill, Sister Mary said, "Jack, you're deep in thought. Can I give you a penny for your thoughts?"

Jack smiled then said, "My thoughts are a bit naughty, and I don't want to upset anyone, so maybe it's better if I say nothing."

Sister Mary laughed, then leaned over and quietly said to Jack as she pushed her tits together, "Sometimes it can be fun to be naughty, we are all having a nice relaxing fun evening; go ahead and tell us what you were thinking."

She winked at Jack as she said this, then Jack said with a smile, "I'm a lucky guy that's having dinner with two beautiful women tonight. Both of them have gorgeous bodies. I was trying to figure out which one of you has the biggest tits as both of yours look amazing?"

Jack got a surprise as they both laughed, then Sister Mary said, "Yes, that's a difficult one as we both are well equipped in that department. We have got a nice handful or a good mouthful depending on how you judge these things?"

Before Jack could reply, the waiter brought mum the bill; she paid it, then they left. Jack was in the middle with mum on the left and Sister Mary on the right as they walked home. Jack put his arm around both of their waists. They both did the same. They also pulled themselves closer to Jack. Finally, Jack said, "Girls, I don't know about you, but I've enjoyed myself so much with both of you tonight. We should do this more often. When my next cheque comes in for my games, I'll invite both of you out."

Mum said, "We will do that Jack, I've enjoyed tonight too; I found it relaxing."

Sister Mary then said, "I've enjoyed it too. Let me know when it is, and I'll have my hair styled and highlighted; I will also buy a new push up bra that will show my tits off to perfection."

They all laughed at this. They were now walking on a very quiet lane, four hundred yards from the house. Jack moved his hands and cupped mum's massive left tit as he cupped Sister Mary's huge right tit.

They both had a good handful. It was difficult to tell from feeling whose were the biggest. Both of them pulled themselves closer to Jack. Jack then started to feel and play with their big hard nipples. Jack squeezed and played with their tits for the next three hundred yards home. Both their heads were on Jack's shoulder. Sister Mary's tongue was working on Jack's ear lobe. Mum quietly kissed Jack on the cheek as they came close to the door.

In the house, mum opened another bottle of wine and three new glasses. Mum and Sister Mary sat on the couch; Jack sat on the armchair that mum usually sat on. Sister Mary then went for the pictures she wanted to show mum.

She had changed when she came back with a packet of photos. She was braless wearing a tight-fitting top. She was also wearing leggings that showed her Camel's Toe to perfection. Her long sex slit was perfect. Jack complimented Sister Mary on how she was dressed then said, "Mum, you should dress like that around the house. These types of clothes would suit you."

Mum smiled then said, "Would you like me to dress like this and go braless around the house?"

"Yes please, mum, I think that you would be more relaxed if you did that."

Mum gave a let me think about it look, then Sister Mary said, "Jill, I will let you look at the pictures first so that you can censor the ones that you don't want Jack to see. But, Jack, we were all so happy and relaxed when these pictures were taken, and we all had been drinking."

The first five pictures were of mum and Sister Mary singly and together posing on a beach in very skimpy bikinis. The bottoms were very tight and showed both their long sex slits to perfection.

The following four pictures were of mum and Sister Mary topless. They both looked gorgeous. Both their tits were beautiful, so full and meaty. All their nipples were hard as rocks. As Jack looked at the pictures, the thought that Father Peter could have been fucking mum and Sister Mary crossed his mind. However, he was also a good photographer. He had caught them in beautiful poses.

There were two pictures left, and mum was studying them carefully. Then mum said, "Di, I leave it to you if you want to show Jack this one, but I'd prefer if he doesn't see this one."

Sister Mary handed Jack a picture of Sister Mary standing naked; Father Peter was behind her. He had one hand cupping her left tit. His right hand was covering her pussy. He was fingering her pussy while mum was taking the picture. Jack knew then for sure that Father Peter was fucking both of them.

Then mum said, "Di, let Jack see the other picture. I don't want to have any secrets from Jack. I love him too much."

As soon as Jack saw the picture, Jack knew at once that Father Peter had been fucking mum. It was similar to Sister Mary's nude photo. He was cupping mum's massive left tit and fingering mum's cunt, but you could see the outline of mum's pussy. Mum's legs were spread wide. He was fisting her with his full fist up to his wrist in mum's cunt. Mum had her head turned. She was tonguing his open mouth with her tongue. The look on mum's face was one of complete enjoyment. Mum must enjoy her pussy being stretched.

Jack got up and took mum in his arms. She stood up when he went over. Jack had felt his cock stiffen as he looked at the pictures of mum and Sister Mary. Then, finally, Jack said, "Mum, I love you with every breath in my body. Thank you for letting me see the last picture. The look on your face tells me everything, he was giving you pleasure, and you loved that pleasure he was giving to you. I love you more for letting me see this."

Their lips met, mum's tongue was now deep in Jack's mouth. Their tongues were intertwined. They tongue kissed for several minutes. Mum was pulling Jack closer to her. The weight of her massive tits was hard against his chest. His cock was rock hard. Mum was dry riding his cock, pushing her groin firmly against Jack's massive hard cock.

Then Jack said, "Mum, I have to be up early tomorrow to take a paper to school. I have enjoyed tonight. We will do this regularly. You and Di can have a long lie. I will make my breakfast. See you tomorrow."

As they broke away, mum's hand went straight to Jack's massive stiff cock. She felt and stroked it for several seconds. Mum now knew that Jack had a massive cock. As Jack was leaving, Di said, "Do I not get a good night kiss?"

Jack looked at mum, who nodded her head in approval. Jack took Di in his arms and said, "Of course you do."

They hugged each other, Jack's cock was still hard, Jack found Sister Mary so attractive, he had a fantasy in the back of his mind, he wanted to fuck her in her habit then go from mum's ass to Sister Mary's ass. Jack saw that mum was watching them closely. Their tongues intertwined in each other's mouths. She was an incredible kisser. Her tongue was everywhere. Then she said, "Jack, you can play with my tits if you want. I'm sure Jill won't mind?"

Mum gave her a nod of approval; Jack knew then that mum was into everything. Jack had her top off in seconds. He looked at mum. She was smiling. They tongue kissed for several minutes. Jack sensed Sister Mary was very horny. He then slid his hand inside the waistband of her leggings. He spread her cunt lips open with two fingers. Her cunt was dripping. Jack's cock was still rock hard. As he fingered her cunt, he looked at mum then said to Sister Mary, "You have a beautiful body; next time, we must plan things better. We don't want to rush things; everything comes to those that wait. Di, I wish you a good night, and I look forward to seeing you again soon."

Jack then went to his bedroom. After he had left, Sister Mary said, "That's one sexy son that you have got Jill, his body is so firm. Just holding and touching him is so good. He's even got my cunt nice and juicy for you; it's dripping. I saw that you had a good feel of his cock. What's it like?"

Mum looked very serious then said, "He has got the cock of his father, but Jack's is bigger. I couldn't believe it when I felt it. Di, should we invite Jack to my bedroom? He'll probably be wanking himself, and that would be an utter waste as both of us are desperate for a big fat, thick cock. What do you think?"

"Jill, I would love a real cock tonight. Neither of us has had a real cock for ages. Yes, we can use a strap on, but it's not the same. Jack fingered me; he knows my pussy is wet and I'm hot. I could go to his room. If he's still awake, then I could invite him to join us. He's seen the pictures. He now knows that we both love good sex. Let me go and ask him, and I'll suck your big nub of a clit when I get back. Jill, how many threesomes did we do with Father Peter, your son Jack could be the replacement that we both need?"

Jack lay in his bed. He was trying to grasp what had happened tonight. He had a wonderful evening with mum and Sister Mary. They were two very sexy women. The photos they had shown him were now embedded in his brain. He felt annoyed that he had gone to his bed, but he felt that was a reaction to things that had happened on the walk home and then in the house.

He thought of the way mum had kissed him, the way she had given him a dry ride, her crotch firmly against his massive stiff cock.

Then he thought of Sister Mary, what a body she has. The way they kissed, her beautiful big melons, her hot wet pussy, Jack was now thinking that maybe he should have stayed and let things unfold in their own way. But, instead, he felt that he had missed an exciting opportunity.

He was now looking forward to getting his next cheque for his games. He had submitted two new games three weeks ago and had heard that the Company had liked them through the grapevine. Then he could invite mum and Sister Mary out for dinner.

Jack was just about to turn his bedside lamp off when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. Jack always slept naked. His cock was still hard. He said, "Hello?"

"Hi Jack, it's Di. Can I have a word with you, or do you need to sleep?"

Jack saw that Di was standing naked in the doorway. What a magnificent body she has; Jack replied, "Hi Di, no problem, come in if you want?"

Sister Mary then came and sat on the edge of Jack's bed; Jack moved himself to give her more room. She was naked apart from a thong. Looking at her voluptuous body was making Jack's cock stiffen.

"Jack, I want to thank you for the wonderful evening that we have all had. All three of us get on so well. I might have overdone it a bit with the pictures. I maybe shouldn't have shown you them. Were the pictures the reason that you went to bed so quickly?"

Sister Mary's thigh was touching Jack's thigh. Jack felt a delicate movement from her thigh. She was tenderly pushing it against him. Sister Mary looked so natural, she was only wearing a thong, but she had an air of confidence and capability about her. As Jack put his hand on her neck and pulled her head closer to his, he said, "Di, I'm so happy that you and mum had the confidence and trust to show me the pictures. The look of contentment and enjoyment on both of your faces told me so much. I have a paper to hand in tomorrow, it's written, and I've reread it four times, I'm happy with it. I enjoyed our evening together a lot. A lot of nice things happened very quickly. I thought it may be better if I waited for another opportunity to be with you all again."

Sister Mary then hugged and tongue kissed Jack. The kisses were so tender then Sister Mary said, "Jack, you are an honest young man. I'm a lot older than you. Is that a problem for you?"

"Not at all Di, I love older big busted women. You and mum tick all the boxes. I made you wet tonight, and you and mum made me hard. I enjoyed tonight. Hopefully, we'll have more nights like tonight."

"You are so sweet Jack, I'm no Virgin Mary, but being with you makes me think of that song, 'Like a virgin, touched for the very first time when your heartbeats next to mine.' Your mum and I have a powerful libido. Is your cock still hard? I would love to see him?"

Jack pulled the cover away from him, his massive stiff cock sprung free, it looked so impressive, as Sister Mary started to stroke it, she said, "It's magnificent Jack, your mum and I love a thick cock, we both love our cunts being stretched. We have a bonus with this monster. He's so long; we both love it deep too. Let me make him hard then we can go and visit your mum. Please fuck your mum first."

Sister Mary then went down on Jack; Jack soon discovered that tenderness was the key with Sister Mary. Her tongue was unique; she was now teasing his banjo string with her tongue as she massaged both of his heavy balls in one of her hands. It all felt so good. Jack was playing with Sister Mary's massive tits as she took the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth.

It didn't take her long until Jack felt the head of his cock touch the walls of Sister Mary's throat. Her lips were tightly wrapped around the base of his cock. It all felt so good. Jack couldn't believe that Sister Mary was deep throating him; Jack said, "You do that so beautifully, you are so able and talented in how you suck my cock, one day I would love you to suck me off but not today as I want to shoot my seed deep in mum's and your pussies. I am ready for mum now. I hope she's ready for me?"

"She will be Jack. I'm a nun from a teaching order. I'm not prudish. I love giving pleasure. Both your mum and I love tenderness in foreplay. That's the secret to the best sex. Later on, when we're both fully aroused, then we both love it hard and deep. Jack, your mum, loves oral, with her tits, don't concentrate on her nipples though she loves them sucked. Nibble and kiss all around her big tits. They're very sensitive."

"Around her pussy, use your tongue and fingers a lot. Kiss, lick and suck all around her long sex slit. If you suck her clit and fist her pussy, she'll cum very quickly for you. Don't suck and swallow; swallow a little, then cum kiss her. She adores that. Another thing, but don't tell that I told you. Spread her thick cunt lips open but kiss and lick one flap at a time. As you do this, run your fingertip up and down her other flap, she'll cum if you do that too. Come, let's go, I'll help you arouse her. I'm looking forward to watching you fuck her, don't worry, it will be consensual incest."

When they got into mum's bedroom, mum smiled when she saw Jack and his massive stiff cock. Mum was lying naked on top of the bed. She looked gorgeous. Jack noticed a strap on and a couple of dildos on the bedside cabinet. He thought that they wouldn't need those tonight.

Jack took mum in his arms. They tongue kissed as mum stroked Jack's monster of a cock. Jack then started to nibble on mum's tits in the way Sister Mary had suggested. Mum loved it. She was purring with pleasure as mum went down on Jack's cock. Sister Mary had given Jack an excellent head. Mum was up there with her in the sensations she was giving Jack's cock.

Then Jack felt Sister Mary's tongue on his perineum. Mum was deep throating, Jack, while Sister Mary ran her tongue between his scrotum and his ass. Sister Mary then slid a finger up her pussy, brought it out, and slid it two knuckles up Jack's tight ass. Finally, sister Mary said, "Jack, would you like me to stimulate your prostate as your mum sucks your cock? Your mum and I can work very well together."

The two of them worked in unison for the next few minutes; Jack was still nibbling on mum's tits, he was sure that he was giving her pleasure. Jack was impressed with what mum and Sister Mary were doing; there was no rush, they were both so tender then mum said, "Jack, I will go on top, I want you to suck my tits as I ride you, I love the way that you suck them."

Mum was amazing; she squatted over Jack, gripping his cock at the base. She ran the bulbous head of his cock up and down her long sex slit. She then positioned herself so that Jack's pelvic bone would stimulate her very large clit. Mum was leaning forward, her hips doing all the work; mum tightened her cunt muscles at the base and head of Jack's cock on each stroke. Jack continued to nibble on mum's tits. He had to hold the one he was working on as the other was wobbling and jiggling all over the place.

Mum was giving Jack an excellent ride; Jack sensed that mum was close; he continued nibbling her tits but then started to stroke mum's huge clit. He used his thumb and index finger to give mum the equivalent of a hand job on her clit. Mum's clit was bigger than Sister Mary's, but there wasn't much in it.

"Jack, I love how your cock fills me. The head of your cock hits my cervix so easily. I've only had that before when I adjust my hips to take a cock deeper. With you, I don't need to do anything. I am so close. It feels so good. I'm cuuuuuuming!"

Mum had a massive body-shaking orgasm; it took over two minutes for her to compose herself. Jack was holding her close; then they tongue kissed for a couple of minutes; the kisses were loving. Jack was so happy that he hadn't cum. His mind was working overtime with what was happening. One thing is for sure; he would have a lot of fun with mum and Sister Mary.

Mum then went to top up her glass of wine. The way she walked out of the bathroom made Jack's cock stiffen; mum and Sister Mary were two women who oozed sex. Sister Mary hugged and kissed Jack then said, "How would you like to take me, Jack? I will do anything that you want. I want to take my time with you. Your mum needed to cum. She was in a rush to orgasm. So let's take our time and enjoy everything. How would I take you cowgirl to get the feel of your magnificent cock then changing over to doggy style as I want to see how deep that I can take your big boy?"

"Let's take our time and enjoy. You have a remarkable body. There will be a lot of time in the future for us to experiment with different positions."

By the time mum came back, Sister Mary was in a cowgirl position riding Jack. Jack was nibbling her massive tits just like he had done with mum; Sister Mary loved that too. Then Sister Mary said, "Jack, I love your cock, I feel stretched, but it feels so comfortable; Jill was right, the head of your cock hits my cervix so easily. 'Like a virgin Feels so good inside Like a virgin'. I love how this feels; when I tighten my cunt around your cock I can feel the veins in your cock throb."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12