Mum and Sister Mary are Close Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later, Sister Mary got on all fours on top of the bed; Jack slid inside her dripping pussy doggy style, the way Sister Mary was moving her hips as Jack pounded into her told Jack that Sister Mary was as horny as hell. Her head was down, and her beautiful ass was up. It was as though she was presenting her ass to Jack so that he could pound her pussy deeper. Jack then put his fingertip on Sister Mary's ass hole.

Sister Mary then started to push back against Jack's pounding cock with her hips changing the angle Jack was fucking her. Sister Mary loved this. Jack then started to lube Sister Mary's ass with her cunt juice as lube. Next, Jack slid his finger in and out of Sister Mary's tight ass; she didn't flinch or tighten up.

Jack knew then that Sister Mary had had anal before.

"I love that Jack, give me another finger but keep lubing my ass. I want your cock in my ass. I want you to ass fuck me."

As Jack was lubing her ass, he was still pounding her pussy then he felt Sister Mary's fingers playing with her big hard clit. Jack is making significant progress with lubing her ass. He's ass fucking with three fingers now. He's wiggling his fingers as he finger fucks her. Jack is giving Sister Mary long strokes from base to the head of his cock. She's gripping his cock beautifully. Jack's cock is coated in Sister Mary's cunt juices; lines of her creamy white spunk are glistening on his shaft as he pounds it in and out.

Then Sister Mary says the magic words, "Jack, fuck my ass with your monster cock?"

Jack pulls out of her dripping cunt; Jack's not sure how many orgasms Sister Mary has had, but she has had quite a few. Jack positions the bulbous head of his cock on Sister Mary's ass hole. Looking at the purple head slip slowly inside her tight ass. Watching her ass muscles opening up as if welcoming Jack's monster cock. Sister Mary gasps as his massive stiff cock slides up her well-lubed ass.

Jack senses that Sister Mary has had a lot of anal experience. He wonders if mum is the same but understands that she probably loves it too. He knows that he will find out soon. Jack's cock is now deep inside Sister Mary's hot bowels. The base of his cock is now hitting her ass cheeks. She's taking his entire length. Sister Mary is breathing so deeply; her fingers are working so hard on her clit. Jack pulls back, just leaving the head of his cock in her tight ass. He's doing everything slowly, so they both get maximum pleasure.

He pushes back in again, loving the sensations that are coming from his cock. He goes in and out several times; then, he feels Sister Mary's other hand massaging his heavy balls.

"Jack, this is wonderful; the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot. I've never had that before. You are giving me sensations that I've never experienced before. I need fucked hard now; I'm so close, ass fuck me hard and deep."

Jack then starts to pound Sister Mary's ass; it doesn't take long. Within a minute, Sister Mary has a massive vaginal orgasm. She trembles throughout it. Jack keeps relentlessly pounding her. Six minutes later, Sister Mary had her third vaginal orgasm. This was a body-shaking orgasm.

12