Mum and Son Incest

Story Info
Mum and son incest after the dad dies.
5.9k words
4.51
61.3k
107
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

*

My mum had always been the rock for me. The woman who could explain things to me as I was growing up. The storyteller and, above all, the mother that I respected. As I grew up, she was my everything, and while I could hardly ever have been called a mummy's boy, I'd always have done anything for her. I always loved her dearly.

Dad had also done his bit, too; he'd always remembered to praise my successes and taught me the manly things of life, but he'd also discipline me when necessary. But, of course, he also had to spend too much time working and came second to my mother.

I grew up quickly, or so my parents kept telling me and by the time I'd acquired myself a place in the business world and still lived at home though I was now twenty-four. I was taller than either of my parents and had a far better physique than my father ever had.

My gorgeous mum managed to retain her natural good shape by exercise, regular visits to the gym, a healthy lifestyle and a good diet and she instilled these features in me.

I preferred to spend time with my parents. It was so relaxing and comforting to be with them, idly chattering about all and everything, discussing sport or the business world with Dad and kneeling or standing alongside Mum as she gardened or cooked.

The way her back would bend and cause her ass to strain tightly; the way her massive tits would jiggle as she moved around, the smooth tightness of her stomach along with the sleek lines of her lovely legs. I was full of lust for her body all the time.

I was also captivated because she was my mum, and I was proud of her, but equally, so she was a woman of exceptional physique and beauty whose body would have been very welcome in my bed had she not been my mother. So it was so enjoyable watching her, which provided me with some very erotic memories when I was wanking myself.

I have always had a preference for mature women, and I kept three happy. They were delighted with the sex I was giving them, and I was under no pressure to date them. Instead, a phone call or a message and I would visit them. I was also fortunate that I was very well endowed. I had a massive thick cock which my older girlfriends loved.

I arrived back home one day to find mum crying. She explained that Dad hadn't been feeling too well in recent weeks, and after visits to the doctor and the hospital, they were told that he had an inoperable tumour that was growing rapidly and aggressively.

Things turned around, and it was now my turn to be the rock, the calming voice, the helpful son and the man mum looked up to as Dad slipped away. I now spent more and more time helping mum care for him than being the one for her to talk things through with. It was a sad time, the only consolation was that dad didn't last for long. Then six weeks later he was gone, leaving mum and me with an enormous loss in our lives.

But not that long after the funeral, it was once again mum who became the intense one and one day after I came back from work, I found that mum had seemed to have lifted herself and for once she smiled at me again.

"Come on, darling, this won't do, will it?" she asked, "We can't go on mourning, can we?"

"Thank you, darling. I needed that," she said, then reached up and kissed me.

"You're so wonderful Jack, how on earth would I have managed without you?" she said, her eyes boring into mine.

"No, I'm just me. It's you who's been so strong," I said, "You'd have got through if I hadn't been there. You'd have managed."

She sighed heavily, then took my hand and held it tightly.

"Yes, but without you, I might have cracked up. It was you who pushed me through, I think, come here, let me hug you again."

A moment later, we were cuddling tightly once more as mum tried to rebuild her life. A tall well-formed woman with beautiful wavy blond hair and a beautiful face. She was my ideal woman on who I based many of my desires, a woman with a ready smile, warm, soft lips and bright, happy eyes that were often full of honesty.

Her body looked so sexy as I watched her move; her tight curvy ass, her swaying hips, her slender legs and her trim waist, and suddenly my arousal was complete.

The sight was powerful stuff. I was as stiff so quickly. Quickly I adjusted my erection inside my jeans and shook my head.

Since Dad's death, mum's posture had become slumped, lethargic and limp, but this time as she walked away, with her mind now concentrating on us, her natural sexiness seemed to have returned in a big way. At least for now, she appeared happy again.

Then Mum returned with two glasses of wine, one of which she handed to me, giving me further food for thought as her breasts jiggled before me. She wasn't revealing much, but as she leaned down, the tops of her breasts filled my eyes as the neck of her top fell forwards.

"Cheers, darling," she said as she sat down again, then she lifted her hand, and we clinked our glasses together before drinking.

Silence reigned for a little while as the warmth of the wine glowed inside me before I felt that I had to speak.

"I think you feel a bit happier now, don't you, Mum?"

"In what way?"

"Well, you seemed happier, bubblier and more alive."

Instantly I saw Mum's eyes drop towards her massive tits, and as she did so, she must have pulled her shoulders back because her tits seemed to lift and swell, the change matching the sudden smile on her face.

I nodded and smiled at her, then blew her a kiss to tell her that I loved her.

A moment later, she almost leapt on top of me, pressing herself warmly and tightly against me, kissing me profusely and making me feel even hotter and hornier. It was lovely to have some of her old self back but now a little embarrassing as my cock was rock hard.

As I held Mum on my lap, there wasn't much I could do to prevent her from feeling my sudden erection pressing into her ass, even though she didn't move away or say anything.

"Jack, you're such a darling!"

From all that exchange, one thing happened, the sight of Mum glancing down at the bulge of my erection, then smiling as she moved away. Her look alone told me that mum had liked what she had seen.

Having kissed Mum goodnight, I retired to my room to browse the internet, moving quickly to my favourite porn site. There the bouncing breasts, naked pussies and delicious asses gave me a fantastic hard-on. Next, I went into the bathroom to check the laundry basket; mum had some fabulous lingerie that I occasionally wanked into.

Her DD cup bra was there and a couple of thongs. There was also a red see-through negligee. I used this and shot a considerable amount of spunk into it. Then I used the bidet to wash my cock clean. I loved the warmth of the water. I dried myself off. My cock had recovered and was now rock hard again. As I walked out of the bathroom, mum was walking into the bathroom.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed as she saw me standing there naked and erect, "Oh Jack, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"Mum, I'm so sorry. I should have thought that you might be here," I said, "I'm sorry, I'll see you later."

"It's alright, Jack," said Mum's voice as I slid away and closed the door, "Don't let it worry you."

I didn't wait to hear any more and went back to my bedroom. I sat on my bed my brain together. Mum had just seen me bare and erect, and I didn't know how to react. She had seen my massive stiff cock. The amazement in her eyes told me that she liked what she saw. I was so aroused by this that I started to wank again. Then I knew that I was close, I wanked harder.

Suddenly my bedroom door opened. Mum stood in the doorway with a white towel wrapped around her.

"The bathroom is free. You can use it, oh my God, that looks amazing, keep going Jack, let mummy see you cum. Cum for mummy."

As mum said this, she undid the towel, which fell to the floor. Mum then stood naked in front of me. Her massive tits looked amazing. Her flat stomach, her smooth and swollen vulva. Her gorgeous long sex slit. I looked at her and started wanking with renewed energy. I don't know where I got the courage from, but as I wanked I said, "Mum, you have a beautiful body. Do you want to watch me cum?"

"I do, darling. I would love to watch you cum. You have a magnificent cock. Would you like me to help you? I could massage your heavy balls as you wank that gorgeous cock?"

Mum then came over and sat on my bed; she was squeezing her massive tits together with her arms as her right hand gently cupped my heavy balls; mum's touch was so sensual, everything was good as I wanked and admired her gorgeous body.

"Do you like what mummy's doing to you? Your balls are so heavy. You are holding a lot of spunk there. Do you want to spray your cum on mummy's big tits? Do you like mummy's big tits? You can play with them with the hand you're not wanking with. Watching you is making mummy's cunt so wet. Jack, you are turning mummy on."

My cock was twitching as mum spoke dirty to me. She was amazing, I was turning mum on, and she was turning me on. Finally, I was so close, I cried out, "I'm cuming."

Mum leaned forward. She opened her mouth as the first spurt hit her cheek. The second spurt went straight into her mouth, as did the third. She then moved her massive tits into the firing line. The fourth, fifth and sixth spurts sprayed her tits. She used both of her hands to massage my creamy spunk onto her tits.

Then mum bent over, and cum kissed me, her tongue transferring my cum into my mouth. It was the first time that I'd tasted my cum. It was sweet and delicious. Mum then got the pink towel and cleaned my cock with it.

Then she said, "I am happy that you did that, Jack. You will sleep better now. I enjoyed watching you. I will see you in the morning."

Mum then left my bedroom with the pink towel. Her ass and long legs looked fantastic as she left the room. I couldn't believe what had happened. It had all had been so spontaneous. As I fell asleep, I knew that I would be dreaming about mum.

The next morning after showering, it took me several minutes to drum up the courage to go downstairs; I pulled myself together and made my way to the kitchen. Mum was already there, but she relaxed me immediately with a big smile.

"What a morning!" she exclaimed happily, "That was such an exciting shock, wasn't it, well, two exciting shocks."

I then laughed with her as I realised that all was not lost, then she threw herself into my arms for a morning hug and kiss.

"Sorry Mum," I replied, "These things happen."

"Oh darling, don't let it worry you," she said as she pressed her warm, soft body against me, "It was unexpected, though, wasn't it?"

She laughed again, then reached up and kissed my lips lovingly.

"You were wonderful. I'm glad that we shared it," she said.

"These things happen," she sighed quickly as she blew on her coffee, "And do you know what, it brought back so many memories, darling."

"Like what?"

"Just those early days when your dad and I were first together," she said wistfully, "I remember much the same happening back then your dad walking in just like you did and seeing me naked, we weren't used to such things back then either."

"Surely you must have undressed for him some times?" I asked, "I mean, you were married."

"Oh yes, but we weren't as worldly as we all are now," said Mum as she put her mug down, "We used to turn the light off before we undressed, at least, to start with."

We both settled to drink some coffee before Mum started again.

"Gosh, those were the days!" she said, "We were like a pair of rabbits once we got going!"

I couldn't help but smile at her words, and she continued.

"Your dad was so hot and sexy," she mused, "Mind you, I was pretty hot too!"

I waited for her to continue, which she did after another mouthful of coffee, but when she spoke, she shocked me.

"Your dad wasn't all that big, nowhere near as big as you, darling," she said, and as she spoke, her eyes seemed to sparkle, and her tongue slid over her lips, "But he knew how to use it. Gosh, I miss those days and nights we used to have so much fun!"

She looked intently at me suddenly.

"You have fun too, don't you? I mean, you get girls into your bed, don't you?" she asked, and I nodded.

"I've had my share," I admitted cautiously.

"Well, tell me!" she exclaimed, leaning towards me, "Do you fuck like rabbits?"

"I guess so," I answered, not sure what to reveal, "Not recently, though."

"Well, no, we have had a lot going on." she said, "But I bet you're good in bed, with that great big cock of yours."

"So what are you planning to do today?" she asked, "There's a new boutique opened up. It's getting a very good name. I am also having my hair done. That'll leave you in peace."

"I need ink for my printer," I replied, Mum's words having successfully got rid of all my sexual thoughts, "I'll have to go and buy it so I'll be in and out."

Mum arrived home with two large bags with the boutique's name on them. Her hair had been styled and highlighted. She looked gorgeous. She also had a big smile on her face.

"Your hair is beautiful mum, how was your day?"

Mum hugged me then gave me a long tongue kiss. She was pulling me so close to her.

"The hairdresser is excellent; my hair feels and looks good. I like that boutique. I bought a lot, it's years since I bought lingerie, but the quality is good. As I bought it, I thought that I wanted to look good for you. I've been thinking about you. I got two lovely steaks for dinner tonight. Are you going out tonight, or will you stay in and watch some television with your mum?"

I told mum that I wanted to stay in and watch television with her tonight. Mum kissed me lovingly then said, "I used to enjoy watching television with your dad. He liked me to wear a nice negligee. I bought a couple of new negligees today. Would you like mummy to wear one for you tonight?"

I told mum that I would love that. I could feel my cock stiffen, then mum hit me with a killer remark, "I'm looking forward to that. I'll only wear the negligee, no panties or bra. You liked my red negligee. Feel free to shoot your creamy spunk on any of my lingerie."

As I kissed mum, I knew that tonight we would make love. We were both so hot for each other.

The steaks were excellent. We had drunk two bottles of wine since mum started cooking and then with the meal. Everything was relaxed. Mum had been told about a great yoga class. I sensed mum was getting horny at the end of the meal. I asked if she was looking forward to tonight?

Yes," she said with a smile, "It's just that when I get excited, I remember the time your dad would have been there to help me."

"So now he's gone?" I began before Mum interrupted me.

"You're here now. I'm so lucky to have you, Jack."

Mum excused herself. I opened a fresh bottle of wine and went into the lounge with it. I was feeling very comfortable, but I was also a little nervous. I felt mum was being very open and honest with me.

Mum looked gorgeous when she came into the lounge. The pink negligee was see-through. Her whole body looked amazing. Her massive tits were jiggling beautifully as she walked in. I tried to stand up, but mum told me to stay seated, and she would cuddle into me.

Mum cuddled into me. We tongue kissed lovingly for several minutes. I could feel mum pressing her thigh against my thigh. Her negligee was a shallow cut. I put my hand inside and very quickly freed both her tits from the negligee. Both her nipples were rock hard. Then I teased her exposed nipples with my tongue. Mum loved it. Then I sucked on her nipples. I could feel the pleasure that I was giving mum. I kept sucking on her tits as I moved my hand towards mum's pussy.

Mum automatically spread her legs wide. The negligee was short. As she opened her legs, I could see her inviting cunt. I found her big hard clit. I used my thumb and index finger to wank it like a little cock. Mum's clit was the size of my thumb from the first knuckle to the nail.

I alternated sucking both her nipples as I stimulated her clit. Three minutes later, I felt mum's cunt twitch. She was having an orgasm. I slid my middle finger up her cunt. It was so wet. Mum's pussy was now ready for my stiff cock.

"Your dad liked to do that too, though he never played with my clit as he sucked my big melons," she said as she bent down and kissed my nipples, one after another, "This is what I would do for him."

With that, she sank to her knees, her massive tits sliding over my body then sliding past my stiff erection before her hands found my cock and held it lovingly.

"Doesn't he look magnificent" she whispered," I bet he feels wonderful inside too!"

And then she opened her mouth and just consumed the bulbous head of my cock, her lips tightening as if to lock it inside her mouth.

"Gorgeous," she whispered while her tongue slid all over my stiff shaft, then she lifted her head away.

"Come on then, give me all that you have got, Jack," she said before sinking my cock back deeper into her mouth.

This time her lips worked firmly on me while her tongue did wild and beautiful things to my cock, and all the while, her cheeks sucked and squeezed my cock. There was no way that I could stop her and no way that I could last for long either!

"Beautiful!" I gasped, feeling my spunk rising, "You'll make me cum!"

"Yes!" exclaimed Mum, her head bobbing quickly, giving my cock unbelievable sensations.

It didn't matter now what she said because I was about to explode. Her mouth was incredibly talented and seemed so determined to have me shoot my load. I could only see what was happening.

I cried as I felt the first spasms shake me from head to toe, "Mum, Mum, I'm cumming!"

I saw Mum jerk back a little as my first eruption squirted into her mouth, then her grip on my cock tightened as she swallowed and sucked harder. Four more spasms ejected more cum before I'd exhausted my spunk bank; four times I squirted and twice more Mum swallowed before lifting her head away.

"That was nice, really nice!" she said, her lips and tongue still savouring my cock juice, "Did you like that too?"

"Of course I did," I said, my body still quivering from my climax, "It was an excellent blow job."

"Thank you, darling." Replied mum as she stood up and made a display of swallowing the last of my cum. "Soon, I'll give you one of my amazing deep throat blow jobs. Would you like that, darling?"

"Yes, and I will do so many nice things with you, mum."

"Oh, so what, darling!" exclaimed Mum as she kissed me firmly, her hot body pressing firmly against me, "At my age, it doesn't matter anymore, all that matters is being happy, and you certainly make me happy, Jack."

"Mum, I love being with you. I feel so comfortable." I asked nervously, Do you like my big cock? When will I get to put him in your beautiful pussy?"

"I told you, we both need some relief, and now that I'm free, I don't intend to become sexless. I want to live! And you're part of my life?"

I nodded, and Mum smiled.

"Good, I'm glad you agree with that; now come on." she said as she squirmed against me, causing my cock to stiffen again, "You like sex, don't you?"

"Well, so do I, and who better to share it with than your son, or in your case your mum!" she continued, "We'll do the job properly when we go upstairs!"

"Does that mean you want us to sleep together?" I asked, and mum nodded.

"Well yes, of course!" she said quickly, "Why, don't you want to?"

"Oh, Mum, I've always wanted to," I admitted at last, "There's always been something special about you. We get on so well, and I've always wanted to have you."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12