Mum and Son Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled again, reached out to wrap her fingers around my cock and then closed in until our lips met.

"We don't have to wait until tonight, do we?" she purred, her lips soft, wet and warm, "I'd just love it if we could go to bed right now."

Gently I wrapped my arms around my mum, then kissed, our tongues finding each other, our lips slipping and sliding around, our love deep and warm then, together, we turned and headed up the stairs to her bedroom.

There, after another loving kiss, mum lay down on top of her bed. I followed her and lay beside her, the pair of us naked and excited.

"Darling, we've made it," she sighed happily, "Now, where would you like to start?"

Mum was on her back with her legs slightly parted. Her massive tits had now spread across her chest. Her sleek, trim body lay there waiting for me; her substantial abdominal muscles were visible while her motherly hips led me to her delicious pussy. Her lips looked flushed and full, and her clit stood clear of her long sex slit.

"I want to love you," I whispered, my heart pounding loudly, "I want to make you cum and cum, and I want to fill you up, Mum."

"Darling, yes, yes!" she hissed, "Come on then, I think I'm ready for you right now!"

There was no time for finesse. Instead, I quickly found myself climbing between her legs, which parted further for me, then aligning myself over her, my very stiff cock pointing right at her inviting wet cunt.

"Jack, yes, that looks so good!" breathed Mum as she gazed down at my cock, "Come on then, put him in my cunt which will be your cunt now."

The moment that our two bodies became one. Slowly I adjusted my posture until my cock was just inches from her pussy. I took hold of it and aimed the bulbous head of my cock at her cunt hole, then looked down at Mum.

I moved my hips downwards and let my cock sink between her lips and into her cunt itself. She was so wet and ready that there was no friction as my massive cock pressed into her hot wet opening.

Mum cried out with delight, while I just held my breath. I was going to push my cock right into her, then fill her with my spunk and make her cum just like my dad used to.

I sank downwards, feeling my cock soak in her wetness as it filled her hole.

"Jack, yes, that feels perfect!" sighed Mum as her arms closed around me, "Leave it there for a little while. It's been so long. I want to feel it and treasure it. Your cock is stretching my cunt. I feel so comfortable and full."

"Mum, do you want me to cum inside you, or shall I pull it out?". I asked, but mum shook her head.

"You'd better cum inside me or else!" she said with a laugh, "Not yet, though, give me a good fucking before you cum."

I moved my cock gently, pressing it deeper inside before sliding partially out, then pushing my entire length in again.

"That's so nice!" whispered mum softly, "You can do that all day, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix. I've never had that before. It's giving me wonderful sensations."

I now had a great rhythm going. Mum was now adjusting her hips to take my long thick shaft deeper. The look of contentment on mum's face was beautiful, she had also adjusted her hips so my cock was stimulating her big clit.

"Jack, this feels so good, my cunt feels filled, go faster and deeper," she said, "Fuck me harder, I want to feel you cum. Let's try and cum together."

"I will move up a gear, mum. It feels wonderful for me too. I love how you tighten your cunt muscles around my cock. You are giving me a wonderful ride, mum."

"That's better, Jack. Your cock is longer and thicker than your dad's. I love gripping a cock when it's up my cunt. First, I will start to do my Kegel Exercises, then I can make my cunt very tight for you." she said suggestively, "Love me, Jack fuck me, darling, fuck me until we both cum, I am so close, darling."

I was pounding into mum's pussy now. It was so slick. Riding her was easy. I was fucking her now.

"Yes darling, like that!" said mum as her own body began to respond, "Come on Jack, work it, fuck me hard, do it properly. You are giving me now the fuck of my life."

Together we began to fuck each other, our two bodies both in unison, thrusting, grunting and gasping as we worked to a climax. Mum's pussy seemed to have found a good supply of lubricating juices. I could hear the squelching sounds of my cock as it plunged into her, time and time again.

"This is good, so good!" gasped Mum as we fucked on and on, "I'm going to cum soon. I can feel it."

"Come on then, let it go!" I answered as I continued to slam my cock into her increasingly wet pussy, "Cum for me, Mum, cum for me!"

A few seconds later, her body suddenly spasmed; her fingers dug into my back, and her cunt squeezed me hard as she climaxed intensely.

"Yes!" she cried loudly as her pussy squeezed and pulled at me, "Keep going, please don't stop!"

Mum loved it too; she had several smaller orgasms in reasonably quick succession before our bodies seemed to adjust, just united and interwoven for each other.

"Oh, that's been wonderful," sighed mum, her vaginal muscles gently tightening around my cock, "Now then, are you ready for the big one?"

"Yes, mum," I said as I breathed deeply to power up my body, "How would you like it?"

"Hard and fast!" she said as her cunt gripped me firmly, "Whenever you're ready."

I was ready now, I could feel that I'd held off my climax for about as long as I could, and if I felt like that, then mum would probably be feeling the same. I soon had an excellent rhythm going, our bodies working together in unison.

"I'm getting close to the big one!"

"And me too," I answered equally urgently, "Not long now."

I upped the tempo again until our bodies were slamming together with loud wet slaps echoing around the room. All the while concentrating on the feelings within my cock rising too.

"I'm getting there!" I said as I looked at Mum.

Her face was red with sweat, but she smiled so happily as she nodded and then kissed me.

"Going to cum very soon!"

"Yes, do it, fill me up. I want to feel you cuming inside me!" panted Mum as her legs wrapped themselves over my thighs, pulling me firmly into her, "Hurry up, I'm just about there!"

I panted as I slammed my stiff cock into her, "Yes, here it cums!"

"And me!" cried mum as we climaxed simultaneously.

With a sudden burst of energy, we both climaxed powerfully, our bodies locked into an incestuous orgasm that seemed to suck all the life from me and pump it into my mother's body.

I had enough strength left to thrust until my balls were empty and mum's cunt was full to overflowing, then I slumped heavily onto her, pressing my still quivering cock deeply into her for one last time then lay there breathing in much needed fresh air to restore my strength.

"That was amazing!" she panted happily, "Gosh, are you always like that?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"So energetic, so sexy, so strong!" said Mum with a laugh, "That was easily the best fuck I've had in my life."

"It was good, wasn't it?" I agreed as I bent and kissed Mum's glowing lips, "You're hot stuff, mum. I love you."

"If that's an example of your energy, then I'd better make sure I keep fit," added Mum brightly as she squeezed my slowly shrinking penis with her cunt muscles, "You'd better look after that beautiful thing for me too!"

That 'thing' was deflating quickly now, and Mum's squeezing pushed him from her hole. Mum gasped and slid her hand down between us to cup her pussy firmly.

"I can feel it is running out!" she explained, "I'd forgotten what that felt like. Lift up, will you, darling."

I raised myself until I was kneeling between her legs and l found a towel I handed to her. It would help her stem the flood of our juices, and soon she was inspecting the towel after it had done its job.

"Look at it all!" she exclaimed, "You have flooded me!"

Mum looked both adorable and fuckable as she lay there, her hair splayed out in disarray, her body relaxed but still glowing, her face still smiling, and I felt my cock start to fill out once again, something that Mum noticed immediately.

"Look at that!" she called out, "He's coming up for round two. He's a good boy."

"Could do," I admitted, feeling my cock stiffening.

"I think I could manage!" added Mum as she sat up, then bent over to inspect her pussy.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wider again, revealing her puffy reddened lips and a dripping cunt.

"Feels fine," she said, "Come on then, but let's just make love this time, slowly."

Eagerly I climbed back into place, then bent over her and kissed each nipple, causing them to tighten and grow, then I kissed my way down her body inch by inch until I reached her navel, but then Mum stopped me.

."No darling, not down there yet," she advised, "I'm not used to that. Your dad wasn't into oral, though he loved it when I sucked his cock. So please wait for a little while."

She must have understood my disappointment, and she held up her arms towards me.

"I didn't say you couldn't put your lovely cock down there, did I?" she asked with a grin, "Come on, darling, I'm all ready for you!"

Soon we have united again, my cock already feeling very much at home inside my mum's cunt. Thanks to her exercise regime, she was firm and tight and responsive too. Not only that, but she was also eager, her sexual appetite not having been met for some years, and now she seemed more than ready to catch up.

She was as good a fuck as any I'd had, and I knew at once that I'd be more than happy to keep her fire burning. I imagined that it was my duty to do so and found myself laughing.

"What's up?" asked Mum, so I told her my thoughts.

"Oh darling, don't ever think it's a duty, it's not, it's making love, being together as one," she said softly and gently, "You go out and enjoy life, go and find the girls, they'll love your monster cock!"

"Not sure I want to now," I admitted, "I've got you. What more could I want?"

"Someone your age, a mother for your kids," said Mum quickly, "That's what."

I shook my head firmly because I had no genuine desire to go down that road.

"Kids, I don't want children really," I said, "Too many other things to do!"

"Like having sex!" said Mum, quickly changing the subject, "Come on then, stop talking, fuck your mum, my big boy!"

An hour later, we were lying side by side on the bed, both now replete and fulfilled. The room reeked of sex, and both Mum and I urgently needed showers, but neither of us could bother to move.

"Oh Jack, I have enjoyed myself today," said Mum as she reached over and stroked my belly, "It's been so good."

I was now gently caressing her breast, and Mum purred with pleasure.

"Do you know what?" she inquired, "The best sex is when you really need it, and boy, did I ever need that!"

"Fancy another round?" she said, "I bet we could do that all over again!"

"Come on then, spread 'em!" I chuckled, "No, perhaps not. I think you've killed him!"

"I hope not," said Mum quickly as her hand moved down and grasped my still-sticky cock, which immediately began to stir, "He's still alive!"

"Let him go, Mum," I said gently, and Mum withdrew her hand then looked at me for an explanation.

"Why, where are you going then?" she asked.

"A quick shower then after that, bed," I replied, and at that, mum sat bolt upright.

"Super! I'll join you in the shower. This is your bed now, Jack. I want you in it every single night with me."

That's when I slept with mum from then on. Our nightly routine always includes at least one fuck. On occasions, our sex was more leisurely, but more often than not, it was energetic and passion-filled that exhausted us completely.

So that's where we are now, still together, still fucking and still happy. Mum claims that she feels years younger now, and despite some wrinkles, she can still turn me on and bring out the best in me! Who needs girlfriends when you have got an amazing mum like mine.

The End.

12