Mum and Son Ricky Ch. 02

Story Info
Anne and Ricky continue their affair despite Anne's doubts.
4.7k words
4.55
17.6k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
440 Followers

Morning glory

On Sunday morning Ricky woke. For a brief moment he was disoriented and then focused on the fact that he was naked in his mother's bed. Instantly his mind was flooded with images of sex with his mother the night before. Flashes of their passion, her gorgeous, curvy body and their forbidden desire. He looked across and reached out for her, eager to feel her warm, naked body again, but the space was empty. He lifted his head to confirm that she wasn't just out of reach. But he was alone in her bed. He smiled and continued to reminisce. His cock twitched and his hand snaked under the covers to clasp its thickening girth and he began to slowly stroke, feeling it extend and swell in his hand.

He didn't intend to masturbate just then. This was merely a comforting reminder of the pleasure he had experienced in his mum's body. He closed his eyes and pictured her full boobs and the curve of her lovely round ass. Bringing his hand to his face he sniffed and relished the scent of her pussy still on his cock. They had made love repeatedly during the night. Each time he had woken with an erection he snuggled up to her and began a simple routine of foreplay. Kissing her face and neck before dipping to kiss her breasts and suckle her nipples. His hands exploring her body. Each time she had responded sleepily to his eager but in-expert seduction and guided him to touch her gently; to arouse her, make her ready for him. She was as eager as him and each time she welcomed the satisfying penetration of his hard, young cock into her hot pussy. Each bout didn't last long. He rode her with regular, powerful thrusts until he gasped with his climax. Anne didn't orgasm each time. But she relished their intimacy and the excitement of this new bond with her muscular son. She loved the feel of his hard body. The weight of it pressing down on her. The rush of love and her willing submission to him. Her sexual craving for her own son was fresh but not new. She recognised now that that she had denied herself these feelings for some time. The events of yesterday had simply been the spark needed to start this fire of lust. Of course the rueful consequences of what they were doing flashed through her mind, but each time as she hugged him and felt him enter her, possess her, and the jerk of his ejaculation inside her, she dismissed her concerns as tomorrow's problem. Tonight she wanted this. She wanted her son's love, his body, his manhood. She wanted the pleasure he gave her.

Already in one night Ricky had made love to his mother more times than he had in his life with other girls. Of course he wasn't completely inexperienced but he had been all the way with only two girls. One awkward fumble with a girl he met on holiday last summer and a semi regular girl called Martha that he 'got with' (in the language of youth) at a few recent parties. Martha had also given him a couple of blowjobs but now Ricky thought his mother had shown him what a really expert blowjob could be like.

The recollections of the previous night had made him fully erect and he continued stroking his long rigid cock. He could hear his mother's voice approaching and suddenly the bedroom door opened and she came into her bedroom. She was wearing her bath robe and was on the phone. It was obvious she was talking to Auntie Finola. They spoke almost daily. Finola was Anne's late husband's sister and had been hugely supportive to Anne when they had lost him.

Anne continued her call with Auntie Finola who was following up on a conversation they had had the previous evening, trying to persuade Anne to go on a date. Anne teased both Finola and Ricky and asked who with, "He better be good looking and have a great body. I will settle for nothing less." Ricky made a quizzical face and Anne put a finger to her lips to signal him to stay quiet. "Don't be a cheeky cow, my fanny will not heal over. I promise you I have my ways, Fee." At this she pulled back the bed cover to expose Ricky's naked body. She made an exaggerated wide-eyed expression of mock surprise at seeing his erection and repeated her signal to keep silent.

"Never you mind. That's my secret," she continued to joke with Finola that she was capable of tending to her private needs. "For all you know I have a secret lover," she smiled at Ricky, "...I'm not saying. It's my secret... you are a dirty cow, what if it is my plastic friend." At this Anne giggled ecstatically and Ricky could hear his aunt's laughter over the phone too.

"Enough, be serious Fee. Besides I don't think I want to date while Ricky is still at home," she reached over to gently clasp his cock and gave it a slow stroke as she talked, "It wouldn't be fair and I want to give him all my attention while I still have him at home. Before we know it he will be off at university. Then maybe I will go mad ... I'll get a young man who can go all night," she winked at Ricky at this, "... what do you mean? You started this dirty conversation?...Ok ok enough, now...Honestly, I'm fine. Trust me... stop it, now, that's enough dirty talk from you, you are a bad influence on me." She laughed at Finola's reply, which Ricky obviously couldn't hear. Then the subject seemed to change.

"Ricky, oh you know what he's like, still in bed. I'll wake him later as I have things for him to do today." At this Anne gave Ricky's cock a squeeze and stroked a little faster. She was amazed at how hard it felt. She had lost count of the number of times he had made love to her during the night so the virility of his morning erection was impressive. She continued on the phone in response to Finola's question, "He's a very helpful boy." She continued to stroke his long, hard cock. "Yes he is. He mowed the grass yesterday and helped me out with some manly chores," she chuckled as she said this, her hand speeding up on Ricky's cock, "and today I have a lot more things for him to do. He will need his rest so I will leave him for a bit." Anne was grinning at Ricky as she talked to Finola and stroked her son's gorgeous cock. She was enjoying the secret game.

"Anyway, Fee love, I have to go now, I need to finish something before I make breakfast... yes.... Oh you are... well I suppose we... The Boar's Head... yes, if you book, you know what it's like on Sundays... OK then text me... yes, of course, I'll give him your love... see you later...bye love." She hung up and stood up to place the phone on the bedside table. She dropped the robe revealing her naked body.

"God you are impressive. How are you so hard again?"

"It's you, Mum, you inspire me."

"Do I? Well let's see what we can do about this then," she gave a meaningful look at his erection.

Anne knelt on the bed and indicated that Ricky should shuffle over to make room. She knelt astride his thighs and Ricky immediately clasped her ass to draw her up over his cock. "No, Son, I'm not quite ready." As Ricky watched his mother licked her fingers and started to play with herself. She met his eyes as she circled her clit with her right hand and stroked her nipple with her left.

"Oh mum," Ricky was mesmerised.

"Stroke yourself Baby," Anne encouraged him.

For the next few minutes they each pleasured themselves while the other watched. Ricky surveyed her intently while he slowly stroked his now fully erect and swollen cock. He kept complimenting her, telling her how sexy she looked. How she was turning him on so much.

"That's what I want darling. I want to excite you. Make you want me."

"I do mum. I want you. I love you mum."

"I love you too my darling." Anne leaned down to kiss her son. Ricky could smell the warm scent of her freshly showered body and the perfume of her hair conditioner. "Oh Ricky, Baby, I'm ready, I need to have that mighty thing inside me, love, fuck me!" As she shuffled up and sank onto his cock she moaned and kissed him passionately. "Aw fuck honey, you are so big. Jesus, yes, s'so good." She rocked up and down on his stiff cock. Her hands clasped the back of his head and pulled his mouth to hers. They kissed deeply, tongues clashing and drawing each other's lips into their mouths in turn.

Their rhythm increased in pace as they both drew near to orgasm. Anne came first as she ground herself down hard on her son's thick cock. Her pussy contracting in spasms as each shock of her climax shuddered through her body. Her mouth stayed glued to her son's as she groaned in pleasure at her release.

Ricky immediately took up the charge and rammed his cock up into his mother hard and fast. Repeatedly thrusting up with enough force to raise her ass up and down in a jogging rhythm. Frantic for his climax he wrapped his arms around her neck and held her to him in a continuous passionate kiss. The vigour of his thrusts and the deep penetration of his mother sustained her orgasm through multiple aftershocks that made it hard for her to breathe. With her face pressed to his she gasped and struggled for breath as her tears of pleasure soaked his cheeks.

At last he gave one final thrust and gripped his mother's hips, holding her hard against him as his cock erupted inside her, "Aww fuck mum," the words were spoken through a grimace of almost painful pleasure as Ricky's spunk once more filled his mother's welcoming pussy. Anne slumped onto her son in a sweaty embrace as they relished the drowsy afterglow of yet another mutual climax. As she lay over him their heavy breathing slowly subsided as they drifted into a satisfied slumber.

Late to lunch

Sometime later... Anne heard her phone ping. She unwrapped herself from Ricky and rolled off the bed. Checking her phone she saw it was Finola confirming that she had booked a table for lunch at the pub for 12:45 pm. Checking the time she saw it was now 11:20. They had to hurry. Waking Ricky she told him they would be late for the lunch date with Auntie Finola and had to hurry.

"I'm getting in the shower," Anne announced, "You made me all sweaty again."

"Can I come too?" Ricky gave a mischievous grin.

"No way. I need to get ready or we'll be late. I don't need you distracting me with that thing," at this she gently slapped his floppy cock. "You go to the one in the bathroom and I'll get ready in mine. Be ready to leave in half an hour," she instructed.

"I'll be ready. I bet you won't," Ricky teased as he shuffled out of his mother's bed and headed out.

As Anne walked to her en suite she felt a dribble of spunk ooze from her pussy and trickle down her thigh. She cupped her pussy with her hand and scurried to the bathroom, 'such a messy boy she thought, smiling to herself.'

Ricky was correct, his mother took nearly an hour to get ready. He was waiting in the living room as she entered. He was taken aback. She looked amazing. Seeing his surprise she was delighted and gave a little spin to show off. Ricky surveyed her figure-hugging light-blue denim jeans that showed off her lovely bum. Her feet were clad in white Nikes with pink laces and a pink swoosh symbol on the side. There was just a hint of her pink liner socks showing above the shoes. She wore a fitted white t-shirt with a deep V-neck under a loose hanging pink blouse. She had fixed her hair and make-up to perfection and looked stunning.

"Jesus Mum, you look amazing."

"Thank you honey, but all this," she gestured to herself with a flourish of both hands, " has made us really late. Finola will be angry if she has to wait long for us so you can drive us there and we can leave the car if we have a couple of drinks." She tossed him the car keys and they hurried out.

Twenty-five minutes later they had arrived and Anne rushed in to meet Finola as Ricky parked and followed her in. When he joined them Anne was apologising for keeping Finola waiting, but she was in a happy mood and had bought the first round of drinks. Finola complimented Anne, "You look amazing, Babe. You should definitely let me fix you up," she said in an aside to Anne.

"Thank you, but forget it. I told you already. I'll wait," she glanced at Ricky who either hadn't heard or was most likely pretending not to. "Anyway you look great too Fee."

Anne thought Finola always looked good. Whereas Anne worried that her short, curvy figure made her look dumpy, she thought Finola was tall and elegant. She wore skinny jeans with strappy shoes and a tailored jacket over a black low-cut t-shirt. Although not as full figured as Anne, Finola still had a lovely cleavage which she was happy to show-off when she wanted.

They chatted and ordered food and enjoyed their typical family chat and banter and time passed quickly. They ordered more drinks but Ricky declined a beer saying he would drive later. So Finola and Anne shared a bottle of wine. Their inhibitions fading as they drank. Finola quizzed Ricky about girlfriends, "Your mum says you have a girlfriend?"

"No, not really." Ricky was blushing.

"What does that mean, I suppose you are playing the field. Handsome boy like you will have all the girls chasing you," Finola teased him. "If you ever want any advice and you are too scared to talk to your old mum, your auntie Fee is here to help."

"Leave him alone, Fee," Anne chastised her, although she knew she was being kind.

Then Ricky surprised them both saying, "My mum is actually wonderfully understanding. She gives me all the guidance I need thank you auntie Finola."

"Really," Finola made a mock surprised face, "Well you are a lucky boy. I could never talk to my mum. It was all guess work when I was a teenager. Of course things are different now and your mum is cool." At this she leaned over a kissed Anne on the cheek.

"What's that for?" Anne giggled.

"Just for being cool and taking care of my lovely nephew."

Anne reacted more than she meant to at this, "He is actually my son, not just your nephew," but then her tone softened and she added, "But it's no bother. He is a good boy who takes care of his mum," Anne gave Ricky a cheeky wink unseen by Finola.

A doubt intrudes

Their chat continued until nearly 3 pm when Anne announced that they needed to go. Ricky assured her he was fit to drive and they said their goodbyes to Finola and departed.

As Ricky drove Anne leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, "I love you so much my handsome boy." As she pushed herself back to her seat she announced, "Christ that wine has gone to my head. I feel all warm and tingly. You might have to give me some attention when we get home." Pausing to look for his reaction she added, "You OK honey? It's not bothering you is it? I mean what we're doing and all?"

"Of course not Mum. I adore you."

"Yes, but it's a bit unusual isn't it? I mean a mother isn't supposed to have sex with her son."

"Mum, I love it. You're a babe. Besides you are helping me get experience."

Anne was quiet for a moment and Ricky looked over and noticed tears on her cheek. She was quietly weeping, "What's wrong mum?"

"I'm a wicked person. Your mother should be someone you can trust and who loves you. Not some slut who wants sex with you." She was sobbing now.

Ricky pulled-up the car and leaned over to her unbuckling his seatbelt. "Mum, you are not wicked. You are so good to me. You have supported me after dad..." his voice trailed off. Anne was beathing in short gasps and the tears poured down her cheeks.

"I'm taking advantage of you son. We have to stop. We can't do this anymore. Take me home and let's just reset and try to move on."

Ricky touched her chin and turned her face gently towards his, "I don't want to stop Mum. I love you. I want to feel close to you. Why can't we do what we want?"

"It's, it's just wrong," Anne stammered.

"Who says? Not Auntie Fee, she was offering me sex too."

"I don't think that's what she meant honey. She was just offering advice. I think you misunderstood." Her tone changed and she looked into Ricky's eyes, "Would you like to have sex with Fee?"

"No, mum, I love you. I want to have sex with just you. You are so gorgeous. You excite me so much. I'm hard now, mum, just thinking about getting you naked again. Please don't stop now. Please. Now that we have found this please don't take it away."

Anne wiped her eyes and gave her son a half smile. "You really are a handsome boy. I love you so much."

"Please don't stop."

Anne's smile broadened, "Just drive me home will you"

"But Mum..."

Anne interrupted and repeated emphatically, "Just drive me home, now! Before I change my mind."

At home they rushed in almost falling through the door. Hardly had the door shut as Ricky immediately pushed his mum against the wall and kissed her. The kiss was deep and hot. Her breath was richly fragrant with the wine and her face felt hot with arousal. He pushed her blouse off and it fell to the floor. His hand found the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up to give access to her full boobs encased in the white bra. He bent his head to kiss the swelling tops of her boobs. Just then Anne reached around and released the bra. Ricky at once lifted it and kissed his mother's hard nipples as she gasped in pleasure.

Eager for her he then pulled on the thin belt of her jeans and opened the button and zip

"Please fuck me," Anne gasped.

Ricky shocked her, taking control and pushing her face down on the bottom stairs. He dropped his jeans and pants and his thick erection stood out and he started to aim it towards her face. But she pushed him away. Undoing her jeans she pushed them and her pants down and turned to kneel on the stairs, presenting her beautiful round ass to him, "Fuck me like this, I want you deep inside me." Anne's confused emotions were resolving into impatient desire for her son. The incestuous taboo only serving to heighten her desire.

Without another word Ricky moved in and aimed his cock at her pussy as she knelt doggie style in front of him. He slipped easily into her wet and willing pussy and started to fuck her in deep strokes. But almost instantly he lost control. He groaned and snatched his cock from her gaping cunt just as it sprayed it's load of cum over her opening.

"Aw fuck, mum. Shit, sorry. I just couldn't hold on. Sorry mum. Sorry."

Anne turned back to him and pulled him to her face. They kissed and she comforted him, she was disappointed, but knew better than to show him and cause him hurt, "Oh my beautiful boy. It's alright. It's alright. That's just what I deserved."

"No Mum, you are gorgeous and I want to give you everything you want. Please don't be mad at me, please.

"Mad? Honey. You just showed me how much you want me, how much you love me. Your desire is so strong you can't control it. It's the best compliment you could pay me. It's so empowering for a woman when a man desires her so much he loses control like that. I could never be mad at that." She paused then added, "Let's go up to bed. I have an idea."

Mother, teacher, lover

In short order they were naked and in bed. Anne kissed Ricky and softly encouraged him, "Would you like to lick my pussy please?" Ricky just grinned in reply. "I'll take that as a yes shall I?" Anne teased him.

She gently instructed him to move down between her legs. She spread her legs in front of him and for a moment felt a bit self-conscious but resolved to overcome the doubt. Besides she was so turned on by her lover's desire for her that she needed relief. Softly she explained the parts of her pussy to her son and then told him to gently lick her clit. "Having your mouth on me is lovely, but if you lick gently here," she circled her clit with her middle finger, "then you will get me off for sure." His tongue played across her clit. At first just the tip teased the rigid bud of her clit. Then he licked with the flat of his tongue, pressing hard into her labia and drawing up to her clit. "Oh yes, honey, like that." Ricky increased the pressure and pace of his licks, "Oh yes."

Her hands reached between her wide-spread thighs to gently stroke Ricky's temples. "Oh God, yes, my love. That's wonderful. He licked her in a steady beat for a few minutes when Anne softly called him up her body.

Patchwork
Patchwork
440 Followers
12