Mum and Son Ricky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crawling between his mother's legs to lie on her body his face met hers, "Am I doing it wrong?" He was anxious.

"Oh no, sweetheart, you are doing it just right." Seeing his quizzical look she added, "You are going to make me cum and I just don't want it to stop. Is that selfish of me?"

Smiling Ricky reassured her, "No Mum, I want you to have all the pleasure you want. I'll do that all day if you like."

"No need for that. I'm right on the edge. I'm going to cum as soon as you start again."

"You want me to..." he didn't finish.

"Yes, but kiss me first," Their mouths met in a long passionate and wet kiss. As they parted Anne looked into his eyes and said, "You taste of me. It's such a turn on."

"I like it too, Mum."

"I'm glad." He went to move down but she made him pause and added, "It may get a little... a little more when I cum. That OK?"

Ricky just smiled and moved down his mother's body to resume licking her pussy. He could taste the musky heat of it's slick, wetness. He lapped along the labia and pressed his tongue to her clit.

"Oh fuck yes," Anne encouraged him.

Ricky's head nodded rapidly as he lapped at his mother's pussy. His movement becoming stronger and faster. "Put your fingers in me," Anne encouraged him. Slowly Ricky inserted a finger tentatively between the hot, slippery folds of his mother's pussy. "More please, put two in." Ricky obediently added a second finger and gently pumped in and out as he licked her clit.

He could taste a change in her pussy. A stronger scent and a slight metallic tang signalled the onrush of her orgasm. Ricky felt a warm influx of hot secretions on his lips. He relished it and didn't recoil as his mother's cum oozed onto his lips. At the same time, Anne felt the headrush of a powerful orgasm and groaned aloud as she convulsed with the blissful agony of her climax. She shuddered through the delicious release and as it subsided clawed at Ricky to move up and kiss her. As their lips met she savoured the taste of her climax on her son's kiss. She felt the shared secretions were a sealing bond of their illicit love.

After a few moments Anne was first to speak, "That was wonderful. You are such a good lover."

"I'm glad," then he added, "Mum please don't stop this. I love you and I want us to continue."

Anne lifted his face to make eye contact, "It's impossible," she whispered, Ricky looked stricken for a second, "for me to give you up. I love you more than anything. I know this is wrong on so many levels. But I don't care. You are so beautiful. I couldn't stop if I tried." Ricky looked happy and she added urgently, "But we have to be so careful, Ricky love. If anyone found out it would be awful. They might even take you away from me." Her eyes welled with tears again but this time caused by the thought of losing her lover, not from the fear of being with him.

"I would never leave you, Mum." They kissed and she hugged her son close.

At that moment she felt the hard rod of his erection pressing into her hip. She fixed him with a mock stern expression, "Can't you control that thing of yours?"

"Not when I'm around you, Mum," Ricky chuckled.

"Well then, how can I help you? Would you like me to use my mouth on you?" Ricky just smiled and she added, "Lie back then."

She kissed him and started to descend along his body when he asked uncertainly, "Mum?"

"Yes"

"Is it OK if? I mean can I..." he was nervous but her smile encouraged him and he added, "I would like to cum in your mouth. Like we did last night. Is that OK?"

"Of course it is. Why are you asking now?"

"I just don't want to do anything wrong. I don't want to upset you."

"But you couldn't. I love you and besides I like the taste of you."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. I love everything about you. Now relax and let me tend to you."

Anne slid down and took hold of his once more tumescent cock, "God, I love this thing. It's so hard and perfect." She kissed the head and allowed it to slip between her lips. She gently sucked and teased with her tongue. She could taste the pre-cum and anticipated the full serving of his hot release. Her head bobbed and her hand pumped his swollen cock as she urged him onward to his climax and her prize. After the premature climax earlier this took a little time and effort, but Anne was a willing servant and coaxed her son to give-up her reward.

Ricky lay back, eyes closed and thrilled at his mother's expertise. He wanted nothing but to be his mother's lover now. He wanted to be able to explore her body and share their mutual pleasure. He wanted his mother's love, her desire, her wanton lust, and to give her every pleasure she demanded.

At last she urged through hot breaths, "Come for me, Ricky love, give it to me."

Obediently Ricky felt his body respond to her command. His centre churned and his hips rose up to meet her eager mouth. He felt his balls tighten and the first surge of ejaculation explode onto her ready tongue. Over and over again his cock erupted into her mouth and she kept her lips locked on to his swollen glands to receive each delivery with relish and unconditional love for her beautiful son. She savoured and swallowed each mouthful. Eventually allowing the slowly softening cock to slip from her lips. She kissed the messy remnants and cuddled up to her son's muscular frame and held him. Their naked embrace dissolving into a peaceful slumber.

Mother and son now consummated lovers.

12