Mum and the Daughters of the Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least the media hadn't found us, until today. I was curious how Sarah had found my number, as we had new phones.

"She might as well come here, now that she's found us", mum murmured in my other ear.

I gave Sarah directions and she said she'd get a cab from the airport, about an hour's drive from Palma.

All three of us were up and dressed and had finished breakfast, and I was drinking a nervous cup of coffee in the front garden of the villa as the cab made its way down the drive. The cab stopped and I saw Sarah step out on the far side of the cab, and bent down to pay the driver, who drove off.

Sarah stood in the drive: I stood in the garden. My jaw dropped. Sarah was wearing a loose sundress that failed badly to conceal that she was pregnant.

She trailed her carry-on bag behind her as she walked towards me. Her glorious blue eyes were holding unshed tears as I met her halfway.

"You didn't write, you didn't call," she said, in an effort to be humorous. Then she broke down as the tears finally came, I put my arm around her shoulders, as mum and Andrea rushed to join us.

We sat her down and mum fussed over her with tea and "I'll put you in the downstairs bedroom", as she told us her story. She had lost her job when our video landed at East Sussex News, and for failing to get THE story. She had realised she was pregnant a few weeks later and wanted to keep our child. She had finally tracked us down through the estate agent at home who had the house on their books. She wasn't in a relationship and had no close family.

And so here she was.

And here she has stayed, ever since.

Once we were three, and now we are five.

12