Mum and the Daughters of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I asked her.

"You seem very pleased about something, mum. You're dressed to kill, too."

"Aw, thanks darling!"

"What is it, hot date, tonight? Who's the lucky feller?"

"No, I'm afraid not, no date, hot or otherwise. I'm staying in and watching telly, tonight."

I digested this and took a risk.

"So why are you dancing around the kitchen, looking gorgeous?" I didn't normally use flirtatious language with her and wasn't sure I'd get away with it.

"Oh, I'm gorgeous, am I? I had a great day and I'm just letting out my inner Goddess. And I'm pleased to see my handsome son, of course!"

"Who's handsome?" Andrea demanded as she walked into the kitchen for dinner.

She jerked a thumb at me. "Him? Ha, that's a laugh."

"Well he is."

Andrea smiled knowingly.

"Josh couldn't pull a door shut, let alone a girl."

Mum smiled enigmatically again as she sprinkled some herbs on the Bolognese sauce and said "I'm sure the right girl for him will be along soon enough."

After dinner, I decided to stay in as I was tired and planned an early night. I thought I might be able to glean a bit more info from my mother about her mystery man that it seemed she was planning on having alfresco sex with in the Great Rite. I was burning to know, "Who was it?" and "When?"

I must admit to a huge stab of jealousy, because I just didn't want anyone else sticking his cock into my mum. I was obsessed with the idea.

Andrea was out again with her friends and mum and I settled down to watch TV.

Mom sat down on the sofa next to me and kicked her shoes off.

I was watching a detective show, but mum wanted to watch her favourite Saturday night programme, Strictly Come Dancing that she had recorded earlier that evening, so I switched over.

It's a dance show, as the name implies, where British celebrities compete over several weeks to win, after having training with pro dance teachers. The usual fabulous celebs dressed in sequins and glitz were on show, dancing to a variety of beats and styles. Mum is a huge fan and was engrossed: I was bored.

"You've never learned to dance, have you, Josh?" my mum asked with a smile.

"No."

"You ought to you know, it's great fun and the girls will all love you if you can dance well!" All of which is true, but I didn't know that then.

When the show was almost over, she got up and took me by the hand.

"Come on, I'll show you. Your father was a great dancer. We used to go to a club in the West End."

I was tired and feeling comfortable where I was, but I didn't resist.

She pulled me to my feet, and then with a phone app started some waltz music playing on the room's sound system.

She said, "This one is easy. It's a waltz and it goes one-two-three, one-two-three." Hold my left hand with your right, hold me round the waist - tighter, a girl won't break - and step! One, two, three! One, two three, mind the coffee table!"

She taught me a basic waltz step, which was fun, but I was suddenly aware that not only was I holding my mum pretty close and moving in step with her, my cock liked it too. I was very conscious that my mum's tits were just inches away, and as we turned, several times I felt them press into my chest like soft cushions.

Shit. "Is she doing that on purpose?" I wondered.

I was very aware of her close proximity, the firmness of her waist, her body heat and scent, and I only had to drop my eyes to see down her cleavage, right between her white, lace-edged bra cups. Small wonder that I was becoming aroused.

"You're really good at this!" Mum enthused. "You've got a good sense of rhythm!"

She stopped and changed the music to a tune with a faster beat.

"This is a tango. The steps are like this."

She showed me the "basico" steps, in a looser open embrace where we held each other at arm's length, and I tried to catch onto it. I found it hard at first as it was a markedly different, faster rhythm to the waltz, but I soon caught up with the moves she showed me. I found that I was having fun. Mum's sparkling eyes and smiles said she was, too.

"Really good, darling!" Mum said.

We danced across the floor and back and then she broke away and performed a twirl, giving a fold of her skirt a dramatic flourish with her hand. I laughed at her vampish pose.

She said, "Let's try it closer," and then pulled me into her arms, so her breasts were squashed against my chest. I felt her bra against me and the softness of her tits, and was enveloped in her warm scent. I was entranced by her every sensual move that sent electric sparks of lust to my cock, yet overwhelmed by guilt that I was fancying her and getting a hard-on for my own mother. Her mouth that was just begging to be kissed was just inches away, as she smiled into my eyes. I was in danger of losing control.

She slowed our tempo and we walked backwards, our movements in sync, with her leaning back against my arms. She pushed her hips into my groin once, and then again, and she must have felt my erection straining at my trousers.

"You know they say this is the most fun you can have with your clothes on?" Mum asked, with a sly grin. She ground her hips into me again and said, "I'm sure you can see why, darling."

She clearly knew exactly what she was doing, so I pushed back with my hips into hers.

How far was she going to take this? I knew I wasn't confident enough to make a first move.

She smiled up into my eyes again, and then stopped dancing, put her hands on my shoulders and gave me a peck on the lips. Not a smooch, it was just a peck, but it was on the lips, not on the cheek. It wasn't the sort of kiss I was expecting from her.

"That was lovely darling, you'll make quite a good dancer when you learn how. You just need a few lessons. I'll be happy to teach you."

She stepped back.

"Whew, I need a drink after that!" mum said. "Is it me or is it really hot in here?"

She left the room and returned with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses.

I had just rearranged my cock and balls in my underwear when she came back into the room. Tight jeans weren't the easiest thing to wear with a massive boner.

"It's you, I think. Hot."

"Glad you think so," mum said with a wink.

She poured the wine and we sat down on the sofa.

Without saying a word, she leaned backwards, stretched her legs out and plonked her feet in my lap and jiggled them up and down on my groin.

I took the hint and started stroking her feet. I'd never felt a woman's feet before, either bare or clad in nylon, which I liked the feel of. I used the pads of my thumbs to press into the soles of her feet, and massaged the insteps with my fingers, whilst she pressed her heels into my lap, pressing on my cock.

"Oooh, that's nice." Mum said with a sigh.

I continued kneading, conscious of my cock under her heels. I massaged the soles of her feet, her toes, and slowly worked my way to her ankles and started on her calves. Mum remained silent apart from occasional appreciative throaty noises and murmurs. I loved the feel of her feet and silky nylons under my fingers and thumbs. I didn't want to stop, and wanted to go higher.

Mum was stretched out on the sofa with her eyes closed, and her skirt had rode up her thighs, and yes, she was wearing stockings. I glimpsed her black suspender strap holding them up. and bare skin above. I couldn't quite see her panties, which were still hidden by her skirt. The wonderful view mesmerized me. How long before I could massage her above her knees? I was breathing hard.

I lifted my gaze and my mum's eyes met mine. It was obvious she had watched me peeking up her skirt. She didn't look offended, and merely smiled, a slow, wide, satisfied, smug smile that was sexy as hell. Had she intended me to look? My throbbing cock throbbed some more.

She pressed down with her stockinged heels on it.

"Wow, that feels impressive! Is that all for me?" Mum asked.

"Mum!"

"I'm sorry, darling, I'm only teasing. Pagans don't get too hung-up over sex. It's only natural you get erections when dancing. I'm honestly flattered!"

"B-but you're my mum!"

"We can't always help who we're attracted to", mum replied.

I let that lie without responding. It was a tacit admission that hell yeah, I was sexually attracted to my mum.

"You've never actually been intimate with anyone, have you?" Mum asked suddenly.

"Um, no", I admitted.

"Aw, poor darling, it's no big deal, you know. I can see in the stars something happening soon about that," Mum said. Sliding her feet off my lap and to the floor, she stood up. "But not tonight. I'm off to bed for an early night. Night-night, darling. " She leaned over gave me a peck on the lips again. To my utter astonishment, her hand landed in my lap and she gave my cock a gentle squeeze.

"You'd better go and take care of that", she said with a smirk. "Sweet dreams."

With that, she left the room and went up the stairs to her bedroom.

I was stunned. My mum had actually squeezed my cock! What on earth was going on?

I had a hard-on, though, so I went and did as my mum suggested, before I went to bed. I masturbated in the downstairs lavatory, and when I came, I was imagining fucking her on our sofa and impregnating her with our son.

I had disturbing dreams that night. I had a vision of a coven of witches in a black hooded circle surrounding me, and one with her back turned unfastening her black woolen domino robe, letting it slip off her shoulders to form a dark puddle at her feet, revealing her creamy nakedness and the Vee of her smooth back, the flare of her generous hips and bottom, her body lit up by the lurid red embers of a fire that cast long, dancing shadows and left wood smoke drifting in the night air. She turned and I recognised my mother's face as she revealed the front of her body to me, her welcoming smile, her arms open in an invitation to me to dance, her voluptuous, ruby-tipped breasts, smooth deep belly, and creamy thighs with the dark triangle of hair at the fork. I became aware that I too was naked and my cock was hard with my desire for her.

Then I dreamt I was lying on my back on a cold marble altar, my hands pinioned by my side with rough cords. The coven surrounded me, their faces hidden by their cowls. They started chanting but I was oblivious to everything but my cock and its urgent, painful, sexual need. My mother in all her glorious nakedness climbed on top of me and slowly lowered her hips, and impaled her wet, slippery, warm, firm cunt onto my cock up to the hilt, then languorously rode me, raising her hips and thrusting down, as I raised my hips to meet hers, again and again, faster and faster, finding a rhythm that built up to a crescendo. Each thrust sent an electric shiver of delight through me to my core and each thrust was matched by a cry of delight from my mum, "Yes, yes, faster! Harder! Gods!", as she leaned away from me, her head thrust back, her tits wobbling and bouncing as we fucked, her face raised to the night sky, her dark hair flying wild. Then my mum was leaning forward as she fucked me harder, to brush my lips with her breasts that I desperately sucked into my mouth as she urged me on, until we reached a mutual explosion of wild, tumultuous orgasm, my mum howling my name to the night sky as she came, "Jo-oo-oo-oosh!" and her cunt muscles squeezed and milked my cock dry as I spasmed and spurted my sperm into her womb.

I was suddenly awake in my darkened bedroom with my duvet kicked off, panting with unmet, frustrated desire and with a painful, massive, unfulfilled erection that felt it would explode at the slightest female touch, and I brought myself to climax with a few swift pulls at my cock. I spurted a geyser of cum all over my stomach and chest as I moaned "Mummmmm!" as I came.

I cleaned myself up and went back to bed and fell asleep again almost immediately. I had no more dreams. I woke up late the next day, Sunday, with the firm and certain conviction that the man who my mum fucked in the Great Rite was going to be me.

I came downstairs midmorning as I'd had a lie-in. During the week, I was usually at work by 8 am, so I welcomed the extra hours in bed. Mum was pottering around the house, and gave me a knowing smile as I entered the kitchen.

"'Morning darling! Sleep well?"

I looked at her hard. She smirked. I knew then that she had somehow "arranged" my dream of last night. "Sweet dreams" she had said, just before I went to bed.

Remembering the vivid detail of my dream, I blushed.

"OK, what did you do to me?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she said with a light laugh and she didn't even bother to try to make it sound true. "There's plenty of eggs and bacon if you fancy making us some breakfast?" Then, after a pause, she added, "I had fun last night. I hope you did, too."

Andrea had stayed out all night. I cooked mum and I breakfast, and afterwards she got changed and went out to visit a friend in the village for coffee. Before she left, she gave me a light peck on the lips.

"I love you very much, you know," she said.

"I love you too, mum," I replied, and hugged her.

I peeled some vegetables for lunch and while I was occupied, my Amazon package arrived.

"Now for some answers," I thought as I got busy with some duct tape.

Andrea returned just before lunch, after which I exercised my prerogative as man of the house to mow the lawns. We have five acres of land and it takes a bit of looking after. Although I used the ride-on mower, it took three hours to finish the job. My absence had given mum and Andrea a chance to talk.

I got back at tea-time, and mum and Andrea were in the drawing room. I joined them and thought I saw a smirk on Andrea's face every time she looked at me.

Playing innocent, I asked "What?" when I saw her grinning again.

"Oh, nothing," she replied. "I was just thinking about something that happened at work recently."

"Liar", I thought.

I waited till the coast was clear and untaped the two voice-activated listening devices I had bought on Amazon and duct-taped underneath furniture in the drawing room and the kitchen.

I excused myself at around 9 pm, pleading an early start the next day. Mum gave me a secret smile as I said good night, and I went upstairs to play the devices on my headphones.

I started one playing and immediately heard clattering that sounded like someone was clearing up lunch and tidying the kitchen, drawers being opened and shut and the chink of china and glasses being out away. Over this, I heard my mum and Andrea's voices, crystal clear.

"So you're going ahead with it?" Andrea said.

"Yes. I feel a bit better about the whole idea now. I wasn't sure at first, but it won't be a fate worse than death, that's for sure. Thanks for being out last night, it wouldn't have worked otherwise."

So they were in cahoots! I knew it!

"What changed your mind?" Andrea asked.

"He did. Your brother's quite a hunk, you know? I've seen him with new eyes the last few weeks. He can dance nicely as well. He'll definitely be a great lay!" I heard them laughing and Andrea exclaimed, "Ew!" Mum!"

Then she asked, "He doesn't know, yet?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest. He's not silly, no matter what you say about him. I'm sure he suspects something."

"Are you going to tell him beforehand?"

"Oh yes, of course. I couldn't just have him drugged, like Morganna suggested. That's just too rapey. I want him to enjoy his first time. That's only right, and is what anyone would want for themselves."

My ears pricked up at this. So I was right!

"When are you going to tell him?"

"On the night, probably. Not much before. I want to keep him on the boil and in the dark until then."

"Will he be up for it? How do you know he won't, like, run a mile as soon as you tell him?"

"Oh, he's definitely up for it, don't you worry about that! I worked that dream spell last night I told you about."

"Holy shit! It worked?"

"Yes, I think so. I gave him one of my special beers and the herbs I sneaked into his Bolognese helped relax him nicely."

"Ooh, you are so wicked!" Andrea laughed.

Bloody hell! She had drugged me!

Mum continued, "I dream-walked him onto the astral plane and showed him what to expect in the circle. Let's just say we both had a good time. He was quite impressive for a beginner, and he also gave me a lovely foot massage beforehand. His cock was nice and hard by the end."

"Aw, that's gross!" Andrea laughed again. Then she asked, "You felt it?"

"Oh yes", mum laughed. "It was big and rock hard. He'll definitely fill me up nicely."

""Oh I can't listen to this! TMI!" Andrea cackled.

"When you see us at it, I think he may just surprise you!" mum laughed.

"Will he be able to, you know, get it up on the night?"

"Well, Jane at the pharmacy said she'd slip him some Viagra beforehand. That should do it, but I don't honestly think he'll need it." Thanks, mum!

Mum continued her plan.

"I'll have to continue flirting with him, to get him worked up enough."

"Do you actually, like, fancy him, then?" Andrea asked.

"My panties were sodden last night, put it that way. I don't have that "ick" feeling, you know, about making love to my son. I thought I might, but..." Her voice tailed off.

"You taking his cherry, it's like, kind of hot," Andrea said, sounding a bit wistful.

"I know," mum replied, with a laugh. "It's a very common fantasy among women of my age, shagging their grown-up sons, I can tell you! I've got a bit flustered sometimes imagining it."

She did? Wow!

"What about afterwards?" Andrea asked, suddenly sounding serious. "Won't it be, you know, really awkward? After suddenly fucking his brains out? Being just his mum again?"

"I was wondering about that, too. I may want to carry on with it and see where this thing goes, you know? He's bound to meet someone else soon, but I think I might want him as my lover until then. You know that in traditional Japanese families, if a man's wife died, his daughter would take her place? Well, this is just the other way round, he'll be taking his father's place. Would you mind very much? It's a such long time since I've had a man in my bed."

"Oh mum! I don't wanna know!" Andrea made a gagging sound while laughing.

Then Andrea said "No, I don't mind. If it makes you happy."

"Thanks, darling," said mum.

The rest of the recording was disjointed speculation about the night it was all going to happen, who was coming, who would definitely not be here and they couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths shut, and so on. I still didn't know when it was happening.

I switched the devices off, put them away in a drawer and went to bed.

The next morning I was on tenterhooks, and was kept there for the next few days, wondering when mum was finally going to tell me what she had planned. I wondered if I ought to force her hand, by inventing a trip I was suddenly going to take, so she had to tell me to stay around, but I decided, on balance, best to just let things ride and see what happened. Mum kept up the flirtation as she had promised, giving me little touches on my arms and thighs, and teasing with sexy jokes, and the following Saturday morning as I left for work had kissed me on the lips in front of Andrea, who made a "ugh!" sound and fled the room. I felt able to up the ante a little, and put a hand on her bottom and felt the round globe of her cheek.

"Watch it, mister", was my mum's sole response before walking away.

So she led, and I followed. I was aware my mum was manipulating me, but I was learning both subtlety and patience.

A few evenings later, Mum was casually dressed in tight grey leggings and a hoodie, that set off her figure to perfection. My eyes were constantly drawn to the swell of her behind and the deep cleft to which the thin material clung. She caught me peeking a few times and didn't seem to mind, smiling and if anything, swaying her arse even more as she walked. I was having fantasies of bending her over my knee and spanking her till she pleaded for mercy. My cock was hard by the time we sat down for dinner.